PDA

View Full Version : English help: "Run on line"?

Lin Lin
Jul 25th, 2012, 01:02 AM
I am doing a questionnaire from our customer,the first item is "Product Name:________",the second is "Run on line:_______",what does it mean?:unsure:What should I fill in there?:unsure:

I am thinking about writing "Don't understand" there.:confused::confused:

Thanks a lot!:awww::hug:

Lin Lin
Jul 25th, 2012, 01:33 AM
Anyone?:awww:

Lin Lin
Jul 25th, 2012, 06:36 AM
Anyone?:sad:

Halardfan
Jul 25th, 2012, 06:48 AM
To be honest Im not sure what it means, or is meant to mean, sorry that's not much help. Hopefully someone will come along who does know...

Tennis Fool
Jul 25th, 2012, 07:04 AM
Maybe the product number :unsure:

PhilePhile
Jul 25th, 2012, 07:31 AM
I am doing a questionnaire from our customer,the first item is "Product Name:________",the second is "Run on line:_______",what does it mean?:unsure:What should I fill in there?:unsure:

I am thinking about writing "Don't understand" there.:confused::confused:

Thanks a lot!:awww::hug:

No. That would be rude. :lol: Contact the customer and say you are sorry that the infomation can not be provided because you need to clarify the request.

Mikey.
Jul 25th, 2012, 09:00 AM
Maybe it's just an extra line to write more information from the previous question? Like this one "runs on" from the previous line... I dono. :lol:

James
Jul 25th, 2012, 09:21 AM
Maybe it's just an extra line to write more information from the previous question? Like this one "runs on" from the previous line... I dono. :lol:

That's what I thought as well.

pov
Jul 25th, 2012, 12:49 PM
Maybe it's just an extra line to write more information from the previous question? Like this one "runs on" from the previous line...
That was my thought.

Super Dave
Jul 25th, 2012, 12:50 PM
Hard to say.

McPie
Jul 25th, 2012, 03:22 PM
ok then..........

can anyone tell me what is "Pachislot" ? :lol:

edificio
Jul 25th, 2012, 06:46 PM
Maybe it is asking if the item/product runs online, you know, like an app?

Otherwise, the only usage I've seen for this term has been noted: A run-on sentence (which is a sentence that contains multiple sentences that need to be broken up into independent sentences).

Or it is just extra space if you need to write in more. Best to clarify with client.

I don't understand what the form is trying to say, and I don't think it is weird or rude to write in, I don't understand the question or unclear.

Steven.
Jul 26th, 2012, 09:33 AM
I thought it meant like a slogan sort of thing.