PDA

View Full Version : Best Movie Of 2012 So Far?

Certinfy
Jul 24th, 2012, 08:25 PM
For me it's The Dark Knight Rises by quite a margin. Everything else more or less sucked to be honest.

The Dark Knight Rises
The Avengers
The Amazing Spider-Man
Prometheus
Brave
The Dictator
21 Jump Street
The Hunger Games
Ted
Other

Barktra
Jul 24th, 2012, 08:41 PM
Safety Not Guaranteed :drool:

Mikey.
Jul 24th, 2012, 08:56 PM
The Dictator? :sobbing: Ew! It shouldn't be an option.

I'm still to see most of the options but I did like The Hunger Games.

Certinfy
Jul 24th, 2012, 09:01 PM
The Dictator? :sobbing: Ew! It shouldn't be an option.

I'm still to see most of the options but I did like The Hunger Games.
Awful story and jokes were so racist and what not, but it was stupidly hilarious. :p

As for the Hunger Games it's personally one of the worst predictable movies I've ever seen, in fact I might even say it was worse than Eclipse (only Twilight I've seen). :o

Harry.
Jul 24th, 2012, 09:05 PM
Heh, has anyone watched Moonrise Kingdom? Great film, that. Best of the year for me. I haven't watched The Dark Knight Rises yet unfortunately.

Pump-it-UP
Jul 24th, 2012, 09:08 PM
Ted, but I'm biased. :o

I didn't see The Dictator or 21 Jump Street. :unsure:

Mikey.
Jul 24th, 2012, 09:13 PM
Awful story and jokes were so racist and what not, but it was stupidly hilarious. :p

As for the Hunger Games it's personally one of the worst predictable movies I've ever seen, in fact I might even say it was worse than Eclipse (only Twilight I've seen). :o

It wasn't that funny to me at all though. :crying2: If you had seen Borat then you knew what to expect, and it made it much less funny (and shocking). A lot of the jokes were recycled from his previous films.

Well it was one of the films on your list that I had actually seen. :p The other film I saw recently was Snow White and the Huntsman and that was 1000x more predictable and boring compared to The Hunger Games, even if Charlize was flawless as usual.

Mynarco
Jul 24th, 2012, 10:19 PM
Heh, has anyone watched Moonrise Kingdom? Great film, that. Best of the year for me. I haven't watched The Dark Knight Rises yet unfortunately.

I did. I don't understand Wes Anderson's films AT ALL.