PDA

View Full Version : Bat For Lashes - New album 'The Haunted Man' OUT NOW!

Ciarán
Jul 23rd, 2012, 07:00 PM
Anyone else super excited? :inlove:

UznHTBZIa8E

olivero
Jul 23rd, 2012, 07:54 PM
love it!
I've seen her concert in Gdynia and she played several songs from her new album there, 'Laura' was definitely the best one.

I liked 'Rest Your Head' a lot too. The other two weren't anything special though :p
pFVnejOZNx0&feature=relmfu

Beat
Jul 24th, 2012, 02:46 PM
looking forward to the new album :) though "laura" doesn't excite me too much, i prefer rhythm-BFL to piano-BFL.

Invisible Fan
Sep 21st, 2012, 02:15 PM
I like the single, hopefully there will be more singles and videos to follow :)

Ciarán
Oct 19th, 2012, 11:23 AM
EXK0Ejzin4c

New single 'All Your Gold'. Album has been out a few days now. What does everyone think? It took a few listens, but I am loving it now.

borrowedheaven
Oct 19th, 2012, 01:01 PM
I've only listened to about half of the tracks. I really like All Your Gold and Horses of the Sun. The only problem I have with Bat For Lashes is that her music is so distant. I don't know how to explain it well, but it rarely does something for me. Laura is an exception though.

Invisible Fan
Jan 28th, 2013, 03:25 AM
iu_vEIw4kh0

Another good single - I've liked all 3 of them so far. I haven't got the album yet but what I've heard is promising.

Beat
Jan 28th, 2013, 09:30 AM
looking forward to the new album :) though "laura" doesn't excite me too much, i prefer rhythm-BFL to piano-BFL.

i can't believe i wrote that crap – i love "laura" now, one of the best slow tracks of 2012.
i'm surprised at "a wall" as a choice for a single :shrug:

The Witch-king
Jan 28th, 2013, 10:03 AM

This!!!

The Crow
Jan 28th, 2013, 04:36 PM
The only problem I have with Bat For Lashes is that her music is so distant. I don't know how to explain it well, but it rarely does something for me. Laura is an exception though.

You should go and see her live. All songs really come to life on stage.

Invisible Fan
Mar 19th, 2013, 10:10 AM
Latest video:

ZCUCBCL8KKQ

Utautai
Mar 30th, 2013, 10:05 AM
KhNHKg2WcMc
Still enjoying the album plus Natasha's earlier stuff. :inlove: