PDA

View Full Version : what the hell...

Ferg
Jul 22nd, 2012, 07:17 PM
Sorry, I just really needed to share this PM I just got with everyone from someone called Samuel Stosur who has never posted on the boards :hysteric:

G'day mate!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I met Marion once. We played doubles together. Marion played with me and our Sammy Jane played with Marion's twin bother Festus. (OK, he doesn't much look alike Marion but, that's cause he's from Nigeria and adopted)

Anyway, we won 6/0 6/7 12/9 in over 13 hours....29 minutes. I missed the final of BGT too as I forgot to set my PVR.

Mikey.
Jul 22nd, 2012, 08:02 PM
Oh god. The hell is that? :crying2:

debby
Jul 22nd, 2012, 08:05 PM
G'day mate!
Do you attend tennis matches? Hvae you ever been to Rowland's Garage!? That's where they play the FO......

One time I was watching Sammy Jane and I got SOOOOOOOO excited that I sharted. The guy next to me said something in French and walked off. I think because I ate 10 snickers bars and the heat, combined with the excitement of sit watching our Sammy Jane playing in Rowland's Garage that did it.....

:spit:

Ferg
Jul 22nd, 2012, 08:08 PM
Who the hell is this guy :sobbing:

Mikey.
Jul 22nd, 2012, 08:09 PM
Noooo :crying2:

Elwin.
Jul 22nd, 2012, 08:09 PM
KILL ME :hysteric:

debby
Jul 22nd, 2012, 08:10 PM
Who the hell is this guy :sobbing:

I answered him, no answers :sad:

Petkorazzi
Jul 22nd, 2012, 08:10 PM
:lol: Hilarious. :sobbing:

P.S. posting pms = ban.

Mikey.
Jul 22nd, 2012, 08:11 PM
oh god I got one now :scared:

G'day mate!

Do you think our Sammy Jane looks like Rebecca Breeds!?

When they is up close together even I can't tell them apart

Our Sammy Jane http://www.euaustralia.com/wp-content/stosur.jpg

Rebecca Breeds http://i124.photobucket.com/albums/p38/KeaneAddict/RebeccaBreeds2.jpg

Elwin.
Jul 22nd, 2012, 08:12 PM
It's lurking :sobbing:
http://i47.tinypic.com/2iivexl.jpg

debby
Jul 22nd, 2012, 08:12 PM

P.S. posting pms = ban.

Really? Oh I had no idea :eek:

I can delete my post if mods are following strictly this rule... It was not meant for any harm ;)

Ferg
Jul 22nd, 2012, 08:13 PM

P.S. posting pms = ban.

Hopefully the mods will let us off. :oh: They are too priceless not to share.

Mikey.
Jul 22nd, 2012, 08:15 PM
I actually laughed irl at that sharting story. :sobbing:

Super Dave
Jul 22nd, 2012, 08:15 PM
Breeds >>>>>>>>>

James
Jul 22nd, 2012, 08:25 PM

P.S. posting pms = ban.

Normally posting private messages would not be allowed, no. They are called private for a reason. But in this case it is fine to bring it to our attention. You can always forward dodgy PM's to an admin, so that action can be taken.

debby
Jul 22nd, 2012, 08:28 PM
Normally posting private messages would not be allowed, no. They are called private for a reason. But in this case it is fine to bring it to our attention. You can always forward dodgy PM's to an admin, so that action can be taken.

Oh no, I don't want him to be banned or something !

It was just very funny PMs :tears:

Mikey.
Jul 22nd, 2012, 08:31 PM
It posted! :hysteric:

http://www.tennisforum.com/showpost.php?p=21882212&postcount=174

debby
Jul 22nd, 2012, 08:32 PM
He is banned :sad: Mods are not funny, they keep banning this kind of troll who is harmless. :sad:

James
Jul 22nd, 2012, 08:35 PM
He is banned :sad: Mods are not funny, they keep banning this kind of troll who is harmless. :sad:

He has also had a gazillion other accounts over the past.

debby
Jul 22nd, 2012, 08:39 PM
He has also had a gazillion other accounts over the past.

I know that... but maybe leave him a chance ? :shrug: I am convinced a few permabanned posters could totally behave right if they were given a second chance. But then I am not a moderator nor an admin so it's not up to me to decide that of course ;)

Mikey.
Jul 22nd, 2012, 08:41 PM
It was fun while it lasted. :tears:

James
Jul 22nd, 2012, 08:42 PM
I know that... but maybe leave him a chance ? :shrug: I am convinced a few permabanned posters could totally behave right if they were given a second chance. But then I am not a moderator nor an admin so it's not up to me to decide that of course ;)

The rules are as they are, although I would not mind letting some people back after a while. Then again, most of them received multiple warnings and/or bans and do not change their behaviour.

Ferg
Jul 22nd, 2012, 08:46 PM
quote-unquote? :hysteric:

debby
Jul 22nd, 2012, 08:48 PM
quote-unquote? :hysteric:

Yeah, he was also LauraRobsonRules and MPierce. :lol: So obvious.

Ferg
Jul 22nd, 2012, 08:51 PM
Probably the best troll this place has seen in a while :tears: Its such a shame he can get banned for nothing and the TWATs can keep on posting, providing none of the humour he does!

Sammo
Jul 22nd, 2012, 09:19 PM
Sorry, I just really needed to share this PM I just got with everyone from someone called Samuel Stosur who has never posted on the boards :hysteric:

OMG ME TOO!! :sobbing:

If you ever say anything bad about my sister again....I come around to your home and pull your hair really hard then, I stick my finger in your left eye and give you a Chinese burn on the back of your neck.......and that's JUST FOR STARTERS

Do I make myself clear!?!?!?!?

BTW....My fav player is Azarenka

:lol: And who is your sister?

Sammy Jane is.....and she's really, really kind, because this one time, when I was at a restaurant with my Samantha, I needed to use the toilet. I went inside and did my business, washed my hands and tried to get out but the door wouldn't budge because somehow the lock jammed. I was yelling and screaming and finally Samantha came over to see what was taking so long. I told her from the washroom and she got the waitress. The waitress came over and was picking the lock with her bobby pin for a good hour before I got out. I was such a crying, blubbering mess but, Sammy Jane took me home and missed her plain flight to London, most likely causing her to loss in Round 1.

BTW the waitress was called Tabitha but, not the one from Bewitched......

Fascinating

:hysteric:

Ferg
Jul 22nd, 2012, 09:33 PM
I love him :sobbing:

Mikey.
Jul 22nd, 2012, 09:38 PM
:sobbing: Epic.

égalité
Jul 22nd, 2012, 09:42 PM
Festus Bartoli :hysteric:

$uricate
Jul 22nd, 2012, 09:49 PM
Could have been a TF legend :sad:

Hurley
Jul 22nd, 2012, 10:00 PM
I'm impressed he can type so fast.

FORZA SARITA
Jul 22nd, 2012, 10:01 PM
he sent me a PM too :hysteric:

G'day mate!

Nadia Petrova gave me her phone number, when we met at Wimbledon this year. Do you think she's expecting me to call back!?

BTW.....She also never returned my bag of Peanut M&Ms, when I told her she could have a few. She wouldn't take her hand out the bag. In fact, I had to shout really loudly......'NADIA, WILL YOU PLEASE TAKE YOUR HAND OFF MY NUTS'

Finally she let go, so I let her take the bag.

http://i1247.photobucket.com/albums/gg633/FORZAPENNETTA/tumblr_m5nwhkwZS91ru420jo1_500.gif

Bartosh
Jul 22nd, 2012, 11:02 PM
he sent me a PM too :hysteric:

G'day mate!

Nadia Petrova gave me her phone number, when we met at Wimbledon this year. Do you think she's expecting me to call back!?

BTW.....She also never returned my bag of Peanut M&Ms, when I told her she could have a few. She wouldn't take her hand out the bag. In fact, I had to shout really loudly......'NADIA, WILL YOU PLEASE TAKE YOUR HAND OFF MY NUTS'

Finally she let go, so I let her take the bag.

this one is too good :bigcry:

Dav.
Jul 22nd, 2012, 11:08 PM
http://i1247.photobucket.com/albums/gg633/FORZAPENNETTA/tumblr_m5nwhkwZS91ru420jo1_500.gif

:sobbing:

Sean.
Jul 23rd, 2012, 12:00 AM
:haha: Amazing.

I want one!

Jane Lane
Jul 23rd, 2012, 01:58 AM
SOB. :sobbing:

moby
Jul 23rd, 2012, 07:05 AM
oh creep.