PDA

View Full Version : Project Runway - Season 10 - And the winner is...

Singleniacki
Jul 18th, 2012, 04:08 PM
Oh thankgod it's back to normal. I've missed Heidi and Tim so much :sobbing:
All starts spin offf was so bad in my opinion.

Premiers so soon, excited :D :cheer:

M.P
Jul 18th, 2012, 06:39 PM
tomorrow :oh:

Smith Saybrook
Jul 19th, 2012, 04:58 AM
My DVR is set and ready to go for this. :D

Cage
Jul 19th, 2012, 06:24 AM
Woooo cant wait! :bounce:

the jamierbelyea
Jul 20th, 2012, 07:43 PM
Enjoyed the first episode. Was shocked that Lantie wasn't sent home, I thought Beatrice had a lot more in her bag of tricks. Already sick of Kooan? This cartoon character also should've gone insdtead of Beatrice. :(

Chris's gown was amazing. It took my breath away when it was being wind blown down the runway. Gunnar is trying hard to being a less offensive, but just as annoying Josh of Season 10. Although I was impressed with his audition looks, his jealousy of Chris throughout episode 1 was laughable. Also way over Raul and his various hipster costumes.

I think the lesbian has a cool point of view too. While I thought Ven (or Fat Rami as I'll be calling him) had amazing workmanship, I am just bored of him already.

edificio
Jul 20th, 2012, 08:15 PM
There were so many people I couldn't keep track of the names. At one point about one hour in, they showed a black guy I hadn't seen before at all.

Anyway, I didn't even know it was starting last night and had to watch the replay after finding out.

Lantie should have been auf'ed, and I felt kind of bad for the Guapo lady. Should have given her another chance. They never like anything casually wrappy and sweatery on this show.

Gunnar is a horrible person and his voice grates. Chris is like a baby Michael Costello, but he was easier to take than his enemy Gunnar, and he seems to have some talent.

The white suit with the floral shirt by Ven was just lovely, but I think you'd need to be quite tall to show it off properly. (Only Ramiesque in the draping, because Rami made me sit up and :hearts:, Ven not so much.) However, I wouldn't mind if Ven made me some clothes.

VeeJJ
Jul 20th, 2012, 10:51 PM
Me so excited. I'm gonna keep up with this season. That Japanese dude has got to go. like WTF

jrm
Jul 20th, 2012, 11:34 PM
i'm kind of shocked, only 2-3 that i disliked in opening episode (but then i saw preview for next episodes :lol: )

Gunnar :tape: when he says he hates Chris, it clearly means he fancy him :lol: but he doesn't stand a chance :wavey:

i thought Japanese guy was charming and i love polite people :hearts: obviously he stayed for excitement factor ;)

when did Nick Varreos turn into such a queen :help: i mean 'queen' queen :tape:

still don't like Garcia :lol:

Lorelai :hearts: she said she watched all episodes :lol:

jrm
Jul 20th, 2012, 11:37 PM
is it so hard to ask for one straight male designer :lol: correction, one non-stereotypical gay designer

the jamierbelyea
Jul 21st, 2012, 06:10 AM
There were so many people I couldn't keep track of the names. At one point about one hour in, they showed a black guy I hadn't seen before at all.

Anyway, I didn't even know it was starting last night and had to watch the replay after finding out.

Lantie should have been auf'ed, and I felt kind of bad for the Guapo lady. Should have given her another chance. They never like anything casually wrappy and sweatery on this show.

Gunnar is a horrible person and his voice grates. Chris is like a baby Michael Costello, but he was easier to take than his enemy Gunnar, and he seems to have some talent.

The white suit with the floral shirt by Ven was just lovely, but I think you'd need to be quite tall to show it off properly. (Only Ramiesque in the draping, because Rami made me sit up and :hearts:, Ven not so much.) However, I wouldn't mind if Ven made me some clothes.

I had the same moment with that black guy too! :lol: Gunnar is horrible horrible, and his voice is ridiculous. I have the same hair cut essentially as Gunnar and Christopher, so I'm looking forward to some inspiration. I did the same thing back when the beautiful Jesse LeNoir was on :hearts:

My big issue with Ven's initial design was that there was just too much. If the white suit was simpler to really show off the beauty of that top, I think it would've worked better. With the pleats and everything it became too much look for one outfit IMO.

WixsonFan
Jul 21st, 2012, 11:57 AM
My favourite reality show is finally back :hearts: Just finished the first episode

Gunnar is such a dickhead :rolleyes: ugly hair, ugly voice, ugly face and an even uglier personality, can't wait for him to get the boot even though I sort of liked his designs...will be funny if Chris keeps on outperforming him and he maintains his animosity and jealousy towards him :lol: I agree with the posters above that Lantie should have been gone, I really hated her clothes and as a female I will never want to be caught wearing any of her dresses, especially that flower lacey clusterfuck. The cloth she used are just not to my liking, and they appeared cheap and old-fashioned. poor Beatrice, I didn't dislike her stuff as much as I disliked Lantie's, and if those clothes are indeed representative of Lantie's design aesthetic then God help us.

On the other hand, I love love love Chris's gown :hearts: The black dress was, alright but I appreciated his attention to detail on the material and he made the gown so flowy and effortless on the runway, I loved it as much as the judges did :) I liked Ven's at home outfit as well, especially the white pants that made her legs so long. I originally thought Buffi's would turn out to be a disaster but surprisingly I liked the final product, same goes for the lesbian, I liked hers as well.

Kooan's a cool guy, and I'm glad they didn't eliminate him because I want to see more from him, his first episode designs intrigued me, although his extremely eclectic style may only appeal to a niche market, not so much befitting of what a typical PR winner would do. I can totally see LMFAO wearing his at home outfit :lol:

Miss Amor
Jul 24th, 2012, 02:11 PM
Oh god.

Gunnar reminds me of too many people from my college and if he is anything like them, he is going to get so fucking annoying as we move forward.

Atleast there is more than one good designer for a change.

Reptilia
Aug 17th, 2012, 01:53 PM
The quality this season has been really good IMO. The last 3 have been sooo average, so its a nice surprise :D

Sonjia is so fierce :hearts: I love her personal style. She and Melissa are my two favourites so far this season.

Gilas.
Aug 17th, 2012, 08:29 PM
I hate Gunnar :fiery: I would love for Melissa, Christopher, Sonjia and Ven to be in the final runway show ;)

JJ Expres
Aug 17th, 2012, 10:36 PM
http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/video/full-uncensored-project-runway-discussion-363221

really nice interview with the judges, who has 30 min free i suggest him to watch it ;)

edificio
Aug 17th, 2012, 11:08 PM
The talent level is kind of underwhelming this season.

Reptilia
Aug 17th, 2012, 11:18 PM
I don't think it's lack of talent. It's the ridiculous time restraints they put on the contestants. It annoys me every season and it's only getting worse. :help:

KournikovaFan91
Aug 18th, 2012, 05:56 PM
Agree especially regarding the last challenge, it was too restrictive.

Like Sonjia, Dimitry, Melissa and Ven's work thus far, Elena has such a stink attitude and her clothes are average at best.

edificio
Aug 19th, 2012, 05:56 AM
I don't think it's lack of talent. It's the ridiculous time restraints they put on the contestants. It annoys me every season and it's only getting worse. :help:

You may be right. It's frustrating to watch sometimes.

Michalka
Aug 19th, 2012, 07:15 PM
I really think Seasons 2,4 and 7 were the best overall :shrug:

Still not getting into this season much. Not one single designer whom I can root for :lol:

jrm
Aug 20th, 2012, 01:31 AM
first time in a long time people are going that deserve to go :shrug:

njnetswill
Aug 20th, 2012, 03:19 PM
Dmitry is hilarious. "One way monkey" :lol:

Melissa and Sonjia both seem like good people and are skilled as well.

Ven reminds me of an elephant seal. http://a-z-animals.com/media/animals/images/470x370/elephant_seal.jpg

skanky~skanketta
Aug 20th, 2012, 05:33 PM
I absolutely LOVE Ven's designs. He is as boring as a bowl of boiled cabbage though. Also really like Sonjia and Christopher - personalities and designs. Dmitry is really growing on me too.

Gunnar needs to get the fuck off the show. His voice is unbelievably annoying. As is his face, physique and personality. And I don't care much about his designs.
Elena's needs to check her attitude. Bitch needs to get a slap.

Singleniacki
Aug 23rd, 2012, 05:35 PM
Ok so here are my opinions of this seasons so far:

Elena: I reallly liked her in the 1st episode, i thought her fencing-esque dress was stunning, but the sholder thing is getting old and her attitude is getting annoying.

Sonjia: Starting to like her more and more, really did like the dress she made that won her the challenge. I dont understand the pronounciation of her name though :lol:

Dmitri: My fav this season. Love his attitude and he the last 2 dresses he created we amaze.

Ven: He's pretty talented, but he's done the same thing every week and its getting a bit boring.

Gunnar: Don't even hate him after the last few episodes, I though in this week's team challenge he was very reasonable and I didn't mind his dress.

Fabio: Love how simple his stuff is sometimes, but sometimes its just boring. (and what he wears personally is GOAT :lol:)

Melissa: Her dress this week was amazing but apart from that she's been underwhelming.

Alicia: She seems set for a 5/6th place, I don't think she has the showstopper element in her.

Christopher: Cannot stand him! Stop whinging all the time. Reminds me of Michael Costello, has a very punchable face.

I really liked Andrea and Kooan's style I'm sad to see them both leave. And thankgod Raul left, should have left 1st week.

Michalka
Aug 25th, 2012, 07:44 AM
starting to love Dmitri, Alicia and Sonjia :hearts: neutral towards the rest and i hope Elena goes next episode, she has some issues to sort out on her own! i don't even hate Gunnar that much anymore :shrug:

jrm
Aug 25th, 2012, 03:07 PM
Ven :o what a stinker

treating a few pounds extra as black plague :help:

and again, people go as they are suppose to go, i guess Alicia is next one to go

big emotional meltdown in the preview regarding Sonji (what is 'a' doing there) and Elena :lol:

Gilas.
Aug 25th, 2012, 03:37 PM
Yeah Ven really turned me off this episode :o I also think Alicia will go home next. She just screams "filler."
Also, how many times has Christopher made that dress + jacket combo? It's getting :yawn: now.

skanky~skanketta
Aug 26th, 2012, 12:47 PM
OMG, Ven is such a total asshole! Fabulous as I think his designs are, I want him eliminated. Seriously. The aren't enough words to describe his horrific attitude. Selfish, mean, defensive and offensive! UGH!

I don't understand how Gunnar's design made the top 3. I thought it was heinous, badly tailored and did nothing for the client's figure. I did, however, really like the way he connected with her. IT was very heartwarming.

Liking Dmitry more and more. He's so funny!

Cant wait for next week - looks like Sonjia is about to have a meltdown. :( I like her.

Mistress of Evil
Aug 26th, 2012, 12:49 PM
That bitch Ven needed to go. The judges should have sent him home like seriously. And oh the irony he bullying a chubby lady while he has 10-15 extra kilos himself. :spit:

KournikovaFan91
Aug 26th, 2012, 04:11 PM
That bitch Ven needed to go. The judges should have sent him home like seriously. And oh the irony he bullying a chubby lady while he has 10-15 extra kilos himself. :spit:

Noticed this too, he is the fattest designer there and he has the nerve to complain about a plus size woman :lol:

Love Dimitri now, also warmed to Elena somewhat last episode, she was nice to her client and can be strangely nice in other ways, unlike Irina Shabayeva I don't think Elena is a total fucking bitch in day to day life.

Loved the winning dress, thought it would work on tons of different woman and really worked on the client.

delicatecutter
Aug 26th, 2012, 04:19 PM
Ven is such an asshole. He is some kind of emotionless, sociopathic mess. I couldn't believe the way he treated his client. Like my jaw was figuratively on the ground. The stuff he said to her was just mind-blowing. It did make for a great episode though.

I love Dimitri. :hearts:

And since this is my first post for this season, I must point out what a fabulous bitch Irina was in her appearance earlier in the season. :inlove:

JJ Expres
Aug 26th, 2012, 06:25 PM
Noticed this too, he is the fattest designer there and he has the nerve to complain about a plus size woman :lol:

Love Dimitri now, also warmed to Elena somewhat last episode, she was nice to her client and can be strangely nice in other ways, unlike Irina Shabayeva I don't think Elena is a total fucking bitch in day to day life.

Loved the winning dress, thought it would work on tons of different woman and really worked on the client.

I agree, Irina was just mean, while Elena is just a little bit neurotic xD

My faves so far are : Dimitri,Melissa and Sonjia.
i really dislike Christopher but based on his edit it seems he is going far:help: he is much worse than gunnar, so fake and unlikeable...

KournikovaFan91
Aug 26th, 2012, 06:53 PM

I want these 3 at Fashion Week however reckon it will be Ven, Christopher and either Sonjia/Melissa.

Although as was pointed out before Christopher is repetitive in the looks he produces.

Mistress of Evil
Aug 26th, 2012, 07:10 PM

I want these 3 at Fashion Week however reckon it will be Ven, Christopher and either Sonjia/Melissa.

Although as was pointed out before Christopher is repetitive in the looks he produces.

Amen.

Agree Ven & Christopher are just not versatile and not just in one sense. Ven is basically doing one thing which is supposed to be his signature one & Christopher is doing the same dress over and over again.

skanky~skanketta
Aug 27th, 2012, 04:15 AM
Ven is such an asshole. He is some kind of emotionless, sociopathic mess. I couldn't believe the way he treated his client. Like my jaw was figuratively on the ground. The stuff he said to her was just mind-blowing. It did make for a great episode though.

I love Dimitri. :hearts:

And since this is my first post for this season, I must point out what a fabulous bitch Irina was in her appearance earlier in the season. :inlove: I'm sure it is because of this skank that Kooan decided to leave. OMG she was so nasty in that episode.

njnetswill
Aug 28th, 2012, 06:56 AM
Just when you thought Ven couldn't be more of an asshole:

"But the controversy didn't end with the taping. As the episode aired Thursday, Budhu continued to hurl insults at Herlihy via Twitter, saying she had no personality and blaming editing for making him look like the bad guy."

Source: http://theclicker.today.com/_news/2012/08/27/13509035-project-runways-real-size-model-show-was-adult-bullying-at-its-best?lite

KournikovaFan91
Sep 1st, 2012, 01:13 AM
Anyone else not love Christopher's dress last challenge. Also I really didn't like Alicia's I mean the collar and the waist :help:

Didn't like Ven's neckline either.

edificio
Sep 1st, 2012, 01:21 AM
The winning dress was kind of awful, and it made the model's breasts look so sad and low. :rolleyes: Sometimes the judging confuses.

Ven is dead to me.

KournikovaFan91
Sep 1st, 2012, 01:24 AM
I agree looked awful around the boob area.

jrm
Sep 1st, 2012, 01:30 AM
so close to lose Gunnar for good :o

teams of three next time and it's something we have been waiting: catfight between Dima and Elena :lol:

KournikovaFan91
Sep 1st, 2012, 01:55 AM
Watch Alicia go home next week, I can feel it.

jrm
Sep 8th, 2012, 02:47 AM
do they really want us to believe they accumulated 2000 dollars all together in less than 2 hours selling those atrocious shirts/craft projects :lol::help: that gave me an idea when i visit NY :p

why is Dimitri always saying 'Alana' being from the same part of world and speaking similar languages :confused:

did Gunnar actually say he hates Christopher's voice :tape: did he mean him speaking or the tone of it? How i love when he thinks he has a winning look but ends up having the least liked one :bounce:

Alicia, obvious choice ... it should have been Ven in Dimitri/Elena group, that would be so much more dramatic :devil:

next week: Gunnar or Fabio without seeing any footage :wavey:

KournikovaFan91
Sep 14th, 2012, 09:29 PM
The eliminations are so predictable, I said Alicia then you said Gunnar.
Noticed that about how Dimitri pronounces Elena, maybe that is how it is pronounced in a Belarussian dialect :shrug:

This week felt Elena should have been ahead of Melissa, Melissa's was a snooze. Chris' was the most boring fucking thing ever. Gunnar's was a hot mess as was Ven's but predictable Gunnar would go. Ven is living off his early designs still, hasn't done anything good for weeks. :rolleyes:

Sir Stefwhit
Sep 15th, 2012, 06:53 PM
My faves are Sonja, Dmitri, and Melissa ...really hope they are the final three!

edificio
Sep 16th, 2012, 03:46 AM
Now that I've decided that Elena is just like a cartoon character, I can tolerate her. Also, she's a gigantic clone of her mother. :lol:

I would have gotten rid of Christopher for that boring boring boring dress we've seen a million times.

But I agree, the eliminations are completely predictable.

Singleniacki
Sep 16th, 2012, 04:43 AM
Gunnar :sad:

Michalka
Sep 16th, 2012, 05:59 AM
Ven should have left for that piece of mess. I can't believe the judges still kept him for his "fan effect" that he does on his outfits over and over again. I don't like Gunnar but he really should have stayed over Ven :sad: but in a way it was expected since Ven had already won two challenges and Gunnar had yet to win one. But yay for Dimitri :hearts: at this point of the competition i guess Sonjia is more or less a lock for BP and probably Dimitri if he can keep his streak up

Gilas.
Sep 16th, 2012, 08:43 AM
According to the preview the next episode will be a mess for ALL designers :lol: Who do you think will go home? Probably Fabio :oh:

M.P
Sep 16th, 2012, 11:49 AM
Fabio/Ven next 2 to go please

CanIGetAWhat
Sep 16th, 2012, 08:01 PM
Ven, to go in the next episode, please. He's a skilled designer, but I'm tired of his flower fan effect. Show something new and different! I nearly died when Tim Gunn gave him feedback. :haha:

http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mad0tdkJea1qa64lio1_250.gifhttp://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mad0tdkJea1qa64lio5_r1_250.gif
http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mad0tdkJea1qa64lio6_250.gifhttp://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mad0tdkJea1qa64lio7_250.gif

jrm
Sep 20th, 2012, 01:06 PM
Ven (because for the first time they brought Tim Gunn to judging room to discuss Ven's repetition; if he's in bottom, he will go)

Elena (isn't she the only one still not winning individual challange and only managed to be in top3 once?)

both will go, Fabio as well

KournikovaFan91
Sep 20th, 2012, 11:19 PM
Elena is in trouble, but her outfit was better than Melissa's last episode I thought, felt she deserved Top 3.

But wouldn't be surprised if Elena went next week.

skanky~skanketta
Sep 21st, 2012, 04:12 AM
Yayyyyy! Fugly Ven is out.

Gilas.
Sep 21st, 2012, 01:04 PM
Yay Ven is out :hearts:

edificio
Sep 21st, 2012, 10:06 PM
Ven forgot the first rule of Project Runway: Don't bore Nina.

That dress was really boring, though the color was nice. On stage, it would have been snoozeworthy.

I don't understand why no one pointed out that Christopher's dress was basically the dress Jay made in the first season of PR. Oh well, still don't like that kid and his faux humorous stylings.

I'm glad Elena stayed. She's better than that cheerleader/figure skating dress. Fabio's garment was worse than hers and he got a pass. I didn't understand that.

I thought Dmitri should have won.

skanky~skanketta
Sep 22nd, 2012, 12:55 PM
Ven forgot the first rule of Project Runway: Don't bore Nina.

That dress was really boring, though the color was nice. On stage, it would have been snoozeworthy.

I don't understand why no one pointed out that Christopher's dress was basically the dress Jay made in the first season of PR. Oh well, still don't like that kid and his faux humorous stylings.

I'm glad Elena stayed. She's better than that cheerleader/figure skating dress. Fabio's garment was worse than hers and he got a pass. I didn't understand that.

I thought Dmitri should have won.
Agree. Dmitri's dress was gorgeous. I mean, I wanted to wear it!

JJ Expres
Sep 22nd, 2012, 01:35 PM
on Project runway 10 wiki page someone updated who is going to be on top,btm and eliminated in the next 2 challenges... i just can't understand morons who read spoilers and then ruin the fun for others...

and now some1 is messing with previous challenges results, idiots..

on topic: i don't like Ven, good thing he is gone , still cheering for Dmitry,Mellisa and Sonjia :cheer:

KournikovaFan91
Sep 22nd, 2012, 03:24 PM
Dmitri should have won, by far the best look.

Fabio still seems like a filler won't be surprised if he goes next.

M.P
Sep 22nd, 2012, 04:51 PM
Fabio bottom is freaking UGLY
but i just grad Elena stayed, her final collection is so good, best of all.
and :bigwave: Ven

jrm
Sep 22nd, 2012, 05:12 PM
wasn't it obvious that Fabio would be safe since they didn't show a thing from the making :lol:

i was laughing when Tim said they could all go to Mood's for the second time ... he probably thought 'that are some ugly creation out there' :lol:

never doubt US patriotism :wavey:

Melissa is popular ... or just cunning

Mistress of Evil
Sep 22nd, 2012, 08:36 PM
Haven't watched the last couple of episodes and not gonna be able to see the remaining ones but on the final collections alone Melissa should win, with Elena close second. Fingers crossed.

Inger67
Sep 22nd, 2012, 11:44 PM
Where do you guys all see the final collections? :scratch:

I want it to be a surprise at who is showing at Lincoln Center :scared:

Hurley
Sep 22nd, 2012, 11:55 PM

http://www.tomandlorenzo.com/category/reality-tv/project-runway

They are dated September 7. Everyone who was still in the competition on that airdate showed a collection so nothing is given away. There were 5 decoy collections this year.

égalité
Sep 23rd, 2012, 03:27 AM
Ven's dress :lol:

http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_ma29o3GXfx1rreed2.gif

delicatecutter
Sep 23rd, 2012, 03:32 AM
So happy Ven left. I have despised him ever since he was so mean to that lady.

Dmitri FTW! I love him! :hearts: I just really don't want Christopher to win. He bugs me or some reason.

Sir Stefwhit
Sep 23rd, 2012, 08:39 AM

I saw it here:

X9q7eCOphgU

As to minimize spoilers, they always let the last six designers show...kinda throw people off the trail as it were. So yes it's a spoiler if u don't want to see what they make- but no- u don't know who the final three are by watching this video.

Inger67
Sep 23rd, 2012, 10:17 PM
IMO, Sonjia has the best final collection.

JJ Expres
Sep 27th, 2012, 01:06 PM
http://www.mylifetime.com/shows/project-runway-all-stars/season-2/designers

new all-star season :yawn:
i just don't like the idea ,starting just after the regular season, people are gonna get bored...
and personally i didn't like last "all-stars", season 9 and 10 were much better..

the only good thing about this is Georgina Chapman, i think she is cool :)

edificio
Sep 27th, 2012, 08:00 PM
Haven't watched the last couple of episodes and not gonna be able to see the remaining ones but on the final collections alone Melissa should win, with Elena close second. Fingers crossed.

I liked Elena's final collection the best, but I can't imagine she is going to survive. I hope she does, though.

Did you all see the roster for the PR All-Stars edition? Not terribly many stars, mostly obnoxious people. I didn't see much talent among them, except it will be nice to see "what happened" to Andrae. :)

Mistress of Evil
Sep 27th, 2012, 09:01 PM
Yay, for Laura having a second chance. :cheer:

delicatecutter
Sep 27th, 2012, 09:29 PM
Wendy Pepper? Holy crap I'm in!

Hurley
Sep 28th, 2012, 02:55 AM
It's too soon for another All-Stars season, proven by the bottom-feeding average skills of the contestants. Casanova? Peach? Suede? IVY? Come on, they were cannon fodder in their regular seasons.

But...I get it. That is a hell of a TV show cast. It will not lack for drama. I just can't take the results seriously because the talent level is so low.

jrm
Sep 28th, 2012, 09:19 PM
Doesn't All Stars mean the best from the best, winners? And not trouble makers, queens and eccentrics?

KournikovaFan91
Sep 28th, 2012, 09:29 PM
Sad to see Elena go, really have no connection to Fabio, hope him or Chris go next.

Singleniacki
Sep 29th, 2012, 03:35 AM
Elena! :sobbing:

Gilas.
Sep 29th, 2012, 06:14 AM
Elena was less bitchy towards the end, and I like her final collection the most :awww: Looks like Melissa or boring Christopher will win the whole thing now.

Michalka
Sep 29th, 2012, 07:46 AM
Good that Elena is finally gone, she should have been gone a few episodes ago already, good riddance

Seems like Sonjia and Christopher are a lock for Bryant Park....the other finalist should be Dmitry.

Mistress of Evil
Sep 29th, 2012, 02:06 PM
Don't they dare boot Melissa b4 the final. :fiery: Christopher is basically Michael Costelo 2.0, OK maybe a tad better but still fucking boring as well! Its high time Fabio was out, too!

KournikovaFan91
Sep 29th, 2012, 03:26 PM
Want Melissa, Dimitry and Sonji but Chris will be taking one of Melissa or Dimitry's places I reckon.

Its so clear Fabio won't be near the Top 3, I mean his edit has been rather non-existent until 2 weeks ago. I see him going next.

Singleniacki
Sep 30th, 2012, 08:52 AM
Don't they dare boot Melissa b4 the final. :fiery: Christopher is basically Michael Costelo 2.0, OK maybe a tad better but still fucking boring as well! Its high time Fabio was out, too!

This. I want to punch both of them in the face.

ELENA! :sad: my favourite this season is gone :sobbing:

Agreed for a Melissa, Dimitri and Sonji final please.

With Dimitri winning :)

Singleniacki
Sep 30th, 2012, 08:53 AM
Oh and All Starts was a massive flop, why are they doing s2 :o

Michalka
Oct 5th, 2012, 08:07 AM
Sonjia out :eek::speakles: WTF happened?

skanky~skanketta
Oct 5th, 2012, 10:03 AM
Wtfffff!

KournikovaFan91
Oct 6th, 2012, 12:35 AM
In fairness Sonjia's dress was terrible (the nude mesh thing :o) but so was Fabio's. So I'd rather he went.

Hurley
Oct 6th, 2012, 01:57 AM
In fairness Sonjia's dress was terrible (the nude mesh thing :o) but so was Fabio's. So I'd rather he went.

I did think Sonjie's was the worst but once they started talking about "past performance" I thought that was going to be the reason for them to keep her over Fabio. And then...they sent her home anyway.

Anyway looks as though they are still going to cut one more person next week so that will be the Fabster's swan song.

New_balls_please
Oct 6th, 2012, 03:45 AM
OMG I can't believe Sonjia is out :sobbing: :sobbing: I didn't get her dress, but overall she's made better looks than Fabio.
In fact Fabio should have gone home :rolls: He is so irrelevant :help:

KournikovaFan91
Oct 6th, 2012, 03:47 AM
They edited this season quite badly, Fabio makes F4 but really didn't get an edit equal to the other 3 in my opinion or maybe he was just so boring I forgot him. :lol:

Weeks back him and Alicia were both invisible and she fulfilled that edit but he makes F4.

Inger67
Oct 6th, 2012, 05:37 AM
Still can't believe Sonjia is gone. And honestly, by looking at the final collections I thought hers was the best :help:

Sir Stefwhit
Oct 6th, 2012, 07:58 AM
Every year this show disappoints me- I said after season one I was done... UGH!!

pancake
Oct 6th, 2012, 10:03 AM
If Fabore gets into the final, he probably will be one of the most invisible/forgettable finalists ever.

M.P
Oct 6th, 2012, 04:42 PM
can't believe they send Sonjia home, she deserve to be there WAY MORE than Fabio, i can't even remember a hing he did other than the jacket he just did. the challenge he won is so :tape: i can't with that dress

Sonjia has been so promising. sad for her.

i don't Christopher's collection, it's like a copy of eveything i have seen in project Runway

Elena's collection is the best. i don't remembr other collection. Melissa s OKay.

i have to go back to see them

jrm
Oct 8th, 2012, 12:12 AM
once they compared Dimitri and Sonjia as being similar, you knew one was getting the boot

Singleniacki
Oct 8th, 2012, 02:14 AM
I actually think sonjia should have gone home. She hasn't exactly done anything remarkable either, even though she has won 3 challenges and her dress this week was awful

JJ all the way
Oct 8th, 2012, 04:39 AM
sonja was the 2nd best after christopher! This was a shock.
Fabio is not good, i dont like his clothes.
Melissa somehow turns things around last minute......she is okay but not as good as christopher and sonja
dimitri has nice clothes but the SAME freakin style..... its so predictable

edificio
Oct 8th, 2012, 09:15 PM
The only final collection I like is Elena's. Too bad they saved Melissa and aufed Elena.

Melissa's collar treatments are akin to Ven's folded rose. Too much shtick.

I don't really like any of the finalists collections, so I don't know who to root for to win. I think they want to give Chris or Melissa the win, but lately they've been in love with Fabio.

M.P
Oct 19th, 2012, 06:26 PM
thank god Dimitry won!!!!!!!!!!!!

delicatecutter
Oct 19th, 2012, 06:31 PM
I really thought they were going to give it to Christopher so I was delighted when he was brushed away in 4th place. :hearts:

Dmitry! :cheer:

égalité
Oct 19th, 2012, 07:30 PM
Best designer won :cheer:

Fabio's collection was the only great thing he did all season.

The link to the non-top 4 designers' collections isn't working anymore and I can't find another link. Help someone? :tears:

Gilas.
Oct 19th, 2012, 07:37 PM
Best designer won :cheer:

Fabio's collection was the only great thing he did all season.

The link to the non-top 4 designers' collections isn't working anymore and I can't find another link. Help someone? :tears:

Here (http://bloggingprojectrunway.blogspot.com/2012/09/project-runway-season-10-finale.html)

Loved Fabio's collection, I think he should have won based on that. But Dmitry has more chances of being successful in real life so he deserved to win.

Oh, and Christopher is such a bitter ass queen bitch and I'm so glad he lost :hearts:

edificio
Oct 19th, 2012, 07:44 PM
:yawn:

But thank the gods Christopha did not win. Perhaps Fabio should have defeated Dmitry, because I found Dmitry's clothes to be ill-fitting and ballroom-dance-y. Oh, well, lost interest when Sonjia was eliminated, even if her final collection was bad.

Elena should have won.

KournikovaFan91
Oct 21st, 2012, 02:15 PM
Agree Fabio's final collection was great but it was the only thing he did all season so I couldn't root for him when I'd been rooting for Dimitri for so long.

Christopher is such a bitter bitch :o

Elena's collection :hearts: Wish she'd gotten to the end.

Optima
Oct 21st, 2012, 04:29 PM
I don't know...Project Runway has been shit the past 3 seasons. No real talent. I love Dmitry and am really happy for him, but you could find a lot of his stuff in high end department stores. When I think back to collections like Christian's, Leanne's, Laura's, Seth Aaron's - I'm like, where the fuck is the talent? It's become more of a sewing competition instead of a design competition. Both are important, but damn.

Hurley
Oct 21st, 2012, 08:19 PM
Happy there was no emotional back-biting during the business end of this season. But not one of those 4 showed a good collection.

Maybe time to pause the series for a couple of seasons so that they can collect 5 or 6 really revolutionary designers and we get some quality work at the end. Or maybe that's not what they want anymore. After all they had only 5 weeks to make 10 great looks. Not enough time.

KournikovaFan91
Oct 21st, 2012, 10:35 PM
I've actually always found the final collections underwhelming compared to what the respective designers have done throughout the series.

Often a lot of black tends to be used and dull colours, isn't this supposed to be a Spring/Summer collection.

Of all the collections show Elena's was the most interesting to me. Probably since it used colour.