PDA

View Full Version : My official bye bye

Mashi
Jul 18th, 2012, 01:03 PM
Well guys, I think this is it.
After reading this forum for months, I decided to become active. Many posters here are awesome and I'm so glad to have met them: Chrissie-fan was the first one to be friendly with me and I'll probably miss him very much :sad: (he made me like Caro, that is something!), Debby was a very nice surprise to me, despite her trolling attempts on Maria and her disillusionment about Justine Hénin, we managed to get on well :), same for Sammo who I considered as one of the biggest troll on TF but I made up my mind soon after speaking with him! I also really like others posters such as Sickfalsetto and many others but the names won't come to my mind... :mad:
I'd also like to say a word about Madmax: he is the one who made me join this forum, his intelligent and constructive answers always shut the haters mouthes and I was so looking forward to speaking to him... :oh: Unfortunately, he was banned most of the time I was active and thus we didn't get to know each other. :no:
I send a big FUCK to the one who deleted my Drug Experiences thread, it was not offensive at all and ironically, it helped me control myself to see that I was not the only one. So yeah, fuck you. This was the beginning of the end.
My fellow Masha fans were not all as nice as I expected them to be, for instance Nashamasha or Teerin who don't understand the meaning of the word "impulsive". Screw them.
People on GM don't accept me, call me a troll, moron, annoying etc... and I can't take it anymore. I hoped that winning the 2012 TWAT would help me in my quest of acceptance but losing against someone like Aselto in the 3rd (:scared:) was the cherry on top. I can't bear it anymore, it's too hard.
And I don't even need to say how most of the posters here hate French people so they'll probably be happy to see one less.
Adios.
(you can throw me your Bye bitch gifs, I don't even care, I'm going to focus on my studies so that I'll be rich enough to buy this forum and put an end to it!)

Andreas
Jul 18th, 2012, 01:07 PM
http://i1170.photobucket.com/albums/r533/r3dd313/lol_bye_bitch.jpg

ElusiveChanteuse
Jul 18th, 2012, 01:09 PM
Ok.

Melange
Jul 18th, 2012, 01:12 PM
My fellow Masha fans were not all as nice as I expected them to be, for instance Nashamasha or Teerin who don't understand the meaning of the word "impulsive". Screw them.

:haha::haha:

Melange
Jul 18th, 2012, 01:14 PM
Bye Laserpova, you need to try much harder to win Twat.

Just Do It
Jul 18th, 2012, 01:21 PM
Excuse my ignorance, but who are you?

Tennis Fool
Jul 18th, 2012, 01:23 PM
After reading this forum for months, I decided to become active. Many posters here are awesome and I'm so glad to have met them: Chrissie-fan was the first one to be friendly with me and I'll probably miss him very much :sad: (he made me like Caro, that is something!), Debby was a very nice surprise to me, despite her trolling attempts on Maria and her disillusionment about Justine Hénin, we managed to get on well :), same for Sammo who I considered as one of the biggest troll on TF but I made up my mind soon after speaking with him! I also really like others posters such as Sickfalsetto and many others but the names won't come to my mind... :mad:
I'd also like to say a word about Madmax: he is the one who made me join this forum, his intelligent and constructive answers always shut the haters mouthes and I was so looking forward to speaking to him... :oh: Unfortunately, he was banned most of the time I was active and thus we didn't get to know each other. :no:
I send a big FUCK to the one who deleted my Drug Experiences thread, it was not offensive at all and ironically, it helped me control myself to see that I was not the only one. So yeah, fuck you. This was the beginning of the end.
People on GM don't accept me, call me a troll, moron, annoying etc... and I can't take it anymore. I hoped that winning the 2012 TWAT would help me in my quest of acceptance but losing against someone like Aselto in the 3rd (:scared:) was the cherry on top. I can't bear it anymore, it's too hard.
And I don't even need to say how most of the posters here hate French people so they'll probably be happy to see one less.
Adios.
(you can throw me your Bye bitch gifs, I don't even care, I'm going to focus on my studies so that I'll be rich enough to buy this forum and put an end to it!)
I like you :awww:
Come and spend more time in the cheering threads of the other Russians, where I''m usually at.

Melange
Jul 18th, 2012, 01:24 PM
the Russians are boring now

Sammo
Jul 18th, 2012, 01:27 PM
same for Sammo who I considered as one of the biggest troll on TF but I made up my mind soon after speaking with him!

Aw, that's sweet :) Come back whenever you want.

:lol:

M.S.F
Jul 18th, 2012, 01:45 PM
http://i1247.photobucket.com/albums/gg633/FORZAPENNETTA/ByeBitch.gif

I couldn't resist :sobbing:

Kon.
Jul 18th, 2012, 01:50 PM
Adios.

You do know what TWAT is, right? :lol:

Elwin.
Jul 18th, 2012, 01:53 PM
You sound like an idiot, so this is the best place for you. You belong here :hysteric:

DragonFlame
Jul 18th, 2012, 01:54 PM
I was expecting this to be another suicide note, refreshingly, it's not. :)

Mynarco
Jul 18th, 2012, 01:54 PM
Who?

DragonFlame
Jul 18th, 2012, 01:56 PM

word. Laserpova is not relevant enough. :yawn:

M.S.F
Jul 18th, 2012, 02:04 PM
I hoped that winning the 2012 TWAT would help me in my quest of acceptance but losing against someone like Aselto in the 3rd (:scared:) was the cherry on top. I can't bear it anymore, it's too hard.

WTF :lol:

http://i46.tinypic.com/4kcg1z.gif

One of the best quotes in TF :worship:
Good luck with that :bigwave:

Ferg
Jul 18th, 2012, 02:05 PM
Dont leave us! Your bubblebum-ass story was one of the highlights of this forum ever :sobbing:

Wert.
Jul 18th, 2012, 02:13 PM
Bye.

Sammo
Jul 18th, 2012, 02:16 PM
I was expecting this to be another suicide note, refreshingly, it's not. :)

When did that happen? :hysteric:

Wert.
Jul 18th, 2012, 02:16 PM

Sweet Cleopatra 2.0? :shrug:

Serenus Christ
Jul 18th, 2012, 02:19 PM
http://userserve-ak.last.fm/serve/126/55695057.gif

Just Do It
Jul 18th, 2012, 02:28 PM
Sweet Cleopatra 2.0? :shrug:

Were you even a member when Cleo ruled these boards? She is gone for a long time now.

Wert.
Jul 18th, 2012, 02:40 PM
^No, but I saw her GOAT thread and her message in "Posters you miss" thread. :happy:

LauraRobsonRules
Jul 18th, 2012, 02:47 PM
I just know if, Laura can get her game together by the first round of the USO, and she has a favourable draw for ONCE (Is it just me, or does Heather Watson get easier first round draws most of the time?) she could make a big impact. Yeah, I know she through her match against Strycova away (who BTW faked a injury in the second set. What was that all about!? How didn't Laura get suckered into falling for that old scam, but the bigger Q: 'Who was the girl talking to Laura between the change of ends?' and why didn't Laura tell the umpire someone from the crowd had come courtside and was pestering her?) Anyway, that's when I'm expecting her BIG breakthru.

And Laura: If you are reading any of this 'I Believe In You'

Sammo
Jul 18th, 2012, 02:49 PM
I just know if, Laura can get her game together by the first round of the USO, and she has a favourable draw for ONCE (Is it just me, or does Heather Watson get easier first round draws most of the time?) she could make a big impact. Yeah, I know she through her match against Strycova away (who BTW faked a injury in the second set. What was that all about!? How didn't Laura get suckered into falling for that old scam, but the bigger Q: 'Who was the girl talking to Laura between the change of ends?' and why didn't Laura tell the umpire someone from the crowd had come courtside and was pestering her?) Anyway, that's when I'm expecting her BIG breakthru.

Well that was random

silverwhite
Jul 18th, 2012, 02:50 PM
Mashi, ne nous quitte pas :bigcry:

i2wmKcBm4Ik

debby
Jul 18th, 2012, 02:50 PM
Debby was a very nice surprise to me, despite her trolling attempts on Maria and her disillusionment about Justine Hénin, we managed to get on well :),

NOOOOOOOOOOO :hysteric:

:hug: Don't leave, you are hilarious and really nice :hysteric:

It's still a bit early, you don't even have 1k post, it takes a bit of time to be really popular on TF :lol:
but anyway you crack me up. You are one of the funniest posters here hands down :lol:

debby
Jul 18th, 2012, 02:51 PM

OMG QUOTE UNQUOTE IS BACK :hearts::hearts::hearts::hearts::hearts:

Adal
Jul 18th, 2012, 03:02 PM
Were you even a member when Cleo ruled these boards? She is gone for a long time now.
Not for such a long time. She had different accounts here and was PMing me saying it was her and asking me not to tell anybody. :sobbing: I think the last one of those was over a year ago though.

Soliloque
Jul 18th, 2012, 03:05 PM
Mashi :worship: Reste ! Tu sais où tu es le bienvenu. N'écoute pas les autres, on est tous fous ici !

silverwhite
Jul 18th, 2012, 03:07 PM
Mashi :worship: Reste ! Tu sais où tu es le bienvenu. N'écoute pas les autres, on est tous fous ici !

:worship:

Jane Lane
Jul 18th, 2012, 03:12 PM
You WANT to lose TWAT. :rolls: That's the point.

JN
Jul 18th, 2012, 03:20 PM

Ditto. And could you take Vikapower with you?

Keegan
Jul 18th, 2012, 04:07 PM
http://i55.tinypic.com/i39d1i.jpg

But seriously, you a) want to lose TWAT and b) always amused me with your posts :sad:

the jamierbelyea
Jul 18th, 2012, 04:10 PM
If you were that affected by this forum to want to buy it to shut it down, I think you've clearly got bigger fish to fry.

Pump-it-UP
Jul 18th, 2012, 04:11 PM
You'll be back in a few days tho. :zzz:

Break My Rapture
Jul 18th, 2012, 05:10 PM
:lol:

You honestly shouldn't GAF about what people on here think of you tho. Just post your opinions about tennis and be done with it. I don't get why people see this forum as some sort of online popularity contest, it's supposed to be a tennis forum but a lot of people will have you fooled. :lol:

Harry.
Jul 18th, 2012, 05:13 PM
Well, I don't know you and you don't know me.. but.. don't go? :)

danieln1
Jul 18th, 2012, 05:13 PM
I always get confused with Laserpova and Fighterpova :shrug: think they are the same really :oh:

RenaSlam.
Jul 18th, 2012, 05:18 PM
Bye, bitch. By the way, who are you?

delicatecutter
Jul 18th, 2012, 05:29 PM
I'm sorry but I don't know who you are. Best of luck with everything! :hug:

FORZA SARITA
Jul 18th, 2012, 05:35 PM
it's a fucking tennis forum so if you can't deal with it you've got some serious problems.

shap_half
Jul 18th, 2012, 07:06 PM
Why people gotta do this?

edificio
Jul 18th, 2012, 07:10 PM
Drama queen throws bombs runs away

:shrug:

Simugna Help
Jul 18th, 2012, 07:33 PM

TBH given your short history here and generic -pova username you should be happy just with getting to the third round. I feel almost insulted that our duel was taken to the deciding set, all that trolling in the past 12 months almost for nothing :fiery:

Kairi
Jul 18th, 2012, 08:24 PM
Adios.

http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lf4naqIWYB1qcu1hm.gif

jameshazza
Jul 18th, 2012, 08:58 PM
I'll miss you. :sobbing:

Nicolás89
Jul 18th, 2012, 09:00 PM

:tears:

Olórin
Jul 18th, 2012, 09:01 PM
Bye, bitch. By the way, who are you?

This :rolls:

Vikapower
Jul 18th, 2012, 09:01 PM
:spit: So that's the thread lol. :shrug: You should stay -- they don't hate french people. We're by far the best posters here and loads of talent for writing because of the supremacy of our literature, cultural, historical [...] etc. background. :worship:

Sammo
Jul 18th, 2012, 09:12 PM
:spit: So that's the thread lol. :shrug: You should stay -- they don't hate french people. We're by far the best posters here and loads of talent for writing because of the supremacy of our literature, cultural, historical [...] etc. background. :worship:

A0yxfVFDD-0

Mynarco
Jul 18th, 2012, 09:19 PM
http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lf4naqIWYB1qcu1hm.gif

this is wrong on so many levels :tears:

M.S.F
Jul 18th, 2012, 09:42 PM

Words of wisdom as usual :worship:

http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lpbh74mosU1r0ddo9o1_500.png

Soliloque
Jul 18th, 2012, 09:48 PM

Preach.

JamieOwen3
Jul 18th, 2012, 10:08 PM
You must be like this poor thing........

http://i1009.photobucket.com/albums/af213/madlybewildered/gifs/tumblr_m5bubrMCsr1r2tpfd.gif

Smith Saybrook
Jul 19th, 2012, 04:07 AM
Well at least it's official.

Just Do It
Jul 19th, 2012, 06:46 AM
Not for such a long time. She had different accounts here and was PMing me saying it was her and asking me not to tell anybody. :sobbing: I think the last one of those was over a year ago though.

Armenian queen strikes again ... or that was Wally PMing you :lol:

Sombrerero loco
Jul 19th, 2012, 09:01 AM
"i will concentrate in my studies so i can buy this forum" :hysteric: :bowdown:

Mr.Sharapova
Jul 19th, 2012, 09:01 AM
http://i931.photobucket.com/albums/ad151/Milot_Sheremeti/tumblr_l8mhxd0aci1qavso0.gif
Who are u again?

Cage
Jul 19th, 2012, 09:45 AM
:spit: Im dying, someone get this kid a life.

Mrs. Dimitrova
Jul 19th, 2012, 10:07 AM
OMG I'm mentioned. :spit:

Super Dave
Jul 19th, 2012, 12:36 PM
http://t2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSQyQlxtWDogP_u9RLgzrpiX8J7bFQwU xA2M_J0BDQTZ224lOw7Kgo6wQs3Xg

McPie
Jul 19th, 2012, 03:05 PM
OMG I'm mentioned. :spit:

feel honoured, Tintin? :p

Talula
Jul 19th, 2012, 05:31 PM
it's a fucking tennis forum so if you can't deal with it you've got some serious problems.

This.