PDA

View Full Version : #FreeMaryCherry

Hurley
Jul 15th, 2012, 09:16 PM
This is bullshit.

If/when this thread gets locked, please use the above hashtag on Twitter to show your support for one of the funniest, most clever, and least ban-worthy members of this board.

Valanga
Jul 15th, 2012, 09:21 PM
YASS :inlove:

but watch this thread get locked as well :tape:

WowWow
Jul 15th, 2012, 09:21 PM
Why was she banned?

Hurley
Jul 15th, 2012, 09:22 PM
YASS :inlove:

but watch this thread get locked as well :tape:

Naturally.

Hurley
Jul 15th, 2012, 09:22 PM
Why was she banned?

Too funny? IQ too high? Not enough threads started in GM per day? Hard to say. :shrug:

Shiffrin
Jul 15th, 2012, 09:25 PM
she got banned???? :o

I guess fighting with Brigade leader gets you a ban, as displayed so many times :o

this is just one of the dumbest bans ever :(

Mistress of Evil
Jul 15th, 2012, 09:28 PM
she got banned

http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m5elym2xQQ1r11s4xo1_r2_250.gif

but really ...

http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m5elym2xQQ1r11s4xo14_r1_250.gif

Anyway, its probably just for a week.

Harry.
Jul 15th, 2012, 09:30 PM
She didn't even say anything offensive. So petty.

Melange
Jul 15th, 2012, 09:42 PM
JUSTICE for Mary Cherry

http://www.sportshoopla.com/forums/images/smilies2/lynchmob.gif

http://i864.photobucket.com/albums/ab210/_svetlio_/tennis/jSglR.gif

ServeCaspian
Jul 15th, 2012, 09:46 PM
More than likely her 'fuck off and die' gif. :shrug:

cowsonice
Jul 15th, 2012, 09:47 PM
Yea seriously...

She followed the rules and didn't do anything wrong. Maybe call out on a poster (calling him "tramp...") but everybody does that here.

GoofyDuck
Jul 15th, 2012, 09:48 PM
Leroy and Mrprodigy are also banned

Mistress of Evil
Jul 15th, 2012, 09:49 PM
#FreeLeRoy. as well :awww:

Elwin.
Jul 15th, 2012, 09:49 PM
http://oi34.tinypic.com/fvcjg7.jpg

Nicolás89
Jul 15th, 2012, 10:01 PM
Zamboni is on her days apparently...:tape: (please don't ban me)

Valanga
Jul 15th, 2012, 10:01 PM
Zamboni is on her days apparently...:tape: (please don't ban me)

Even Errani winning a title cannot help it

Setsuna.
Jul 15th, 2012, 10:07 PM
Free him now. He doesn't deserve the ban.

Charlatan
Jul 15th, 2012, 10:13 PM

:spit: welp

are you guys gonna sign a petition or something?

Valanga
Jul 15th, 2012, 10:15 PM

I am not sure about this though :lol:

dsanders06
Jul 15th, 2012, 10:16 PM
Why is Debby at the core of every TF drama? :haha:

debby
Jul 15th, 2012, 10:17 PM
Why is Debby at the core of every TF drama? :haha:

http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m32b5fvgdk1ro9kqdo1_250.gif

I did nothing. I was just running the TWAT contest.

CrossCourt~Rally
Jul 15th, 2012, 10:20 PM
Aaaawl, I love MC :awww:

C. Drone
Jul 15th, 2012, 10:23 PM
better hope she wont go B.Ho on all of you.

Melange
Jul 15th, 2012, 10:25 PM
Free him now. He doesn't deserve the ban.

Agree :yeah:

delicatecutter
Jul 15th, 2012, 10:27 PM
This is a crime against humanity. :bigcry:

miffedmax
Jul 15th, 2012, 10:38 PM
Well, you brilliant minds report like 10,457 posts from the TWAT contest and then you're surprised when somebody actually responds to all your complaints.

http://barbaricweeknight.files.wordpress.com/2012/01/abby-yelling.jpg?w=584

You can't demand the right to have a no-holds barred thread, then run whining to the admins every time somebody posts something you don't like.

For the record, Zamboni went to bat for you all a number of times to keep the contest open and going. People who are attacking her actually owe her a thank you.

Break My Rapture
Jul 15th, 2012, 10:48 PM
Well, you brilliant minds report like 10,457 posts from the TWAT contest and then you're surprised when somebody actually responds to all your complaints.
Basically "the Brigade" spammed reports all over Mary Cherry's posts. :lol:

Dav.
Jul 15th, 2012, 10:50 PM
Basically "the Brigade" spammed reports all over Mary Cherry's posts. :lol:

I've been trying to stay neutral here, but I do want to correct this. Only one person from "Brigade" reported any of Mary Cherry's posts...and that was the person her "fuck off and die" gif was directed towards.

Hurley
Jul 15th, 2012, 10:57 PM
You can't demand the right to have a no-holds barred thread, then run whining to the admins every time somebody posts something you don't like.

Well...since I started this thread, allow me to respond: I did neither of those things.

All this particular thread is about is my personal hope that punishment here is meted out sensibly. In my opinion, when one person of a relatively high maturity level, high knowledge level, and high entertainment value is barred from posting while numerous others are allowed to spam GM endlessly, berate people in political threads, or espouse abhorrent worldviews without much (if any) punishment is pretty lousy. And no one can say I don't know how to use the report button...cuuuuuz I do.

Cherry-picking when to adhere to "TennisForum rules" gives the impression of favoritism. I don't know anything about the cliques here, but if I am able to come to conclusions which coincide with issues brought up by posters more informed than I, well, if it looks like a rat, smells like a rat, and acts like a rat...

I hope that things are fair here. As a former supermod I know that isn't always the case. So whatever. The end.

sammy01
Jul 15th, 2012, 10:58 PM
lol at people reporting posts from the TWAT thread, they should be named and shamed!

miffedmax
Jul 15th, 2012, 10:59 PM
There was no one group or poster in particular, really.

Let's just do like Zamboni said and chill out for awhile and hopefully we'll get to continue.

I really have no say in nontennis, and I love TWAT and a lot of the posters who are involved in it, too, so I really hope it comes back.

But I also understand why the admins did what they did.

Dav.
Jul 15th, 2012, 11:00 PM
Well...since I started this thread, allow me to respond: I did neither of those things.

All this particular thread is about is my personal hope that punishment here is meted out sensibly. In my opinion, when one person of a relatively high maturity level, high knowledge level, and high entertainment value is barred from posting while numerous others are allowed to spam GM endlessly, berate people in political threads, or espouse abhorrent worldviews without much (if any) punishment is pretty lousy. And no one can say I don't know how to use the report button...cuuuuuz I do.

Cherry-picking when to adhere to "TennisForum rules" gives the impression of favoritism. I don't know anything about the cliques here, but if I am able to come to conclusions which coincide with issues brought up by posters more informed than I, well, if it looks like a rat, smells like a rat, and acts like a rat...

I hope that things are fair here. As a former supermod I know that isn't always the case. So whatever. The end.

In defense of the mods, who have had their fair share to put up with today, I basically summed everything up here:

I've tried to remain neutral throughout this Brigade debacle, because I think the drama is completely unnecessary and I've enjoyed Robyn's posts in the past, but those who are saying that Brigade members should have banned are just not looking objectively at the thread. Nowhere did Brigade members provoke arguments or claim to be anything of significance, despite our sarcasm, but were met with much baiting that did serve as catalysts for arguments with Bruno. Also, this conversation is where Brigade members stopped responding to the baiting and went along with the competition:
http://www.tennisforum.com/showpost.php?p=21843748&postcount=2742
http://www.tennisforum.com/showpost.php?p=21843764&postcount=2746
http://www.tennisforum.com/showpost.php?p=21843771&postcount=2749
http://www.tennisforum.com/showpost.php?p=21843804&postcount=2761

Anyway, the poster who deserved the ban most was LeRoy, particularly for his personal attacks against Debby.

I don't think arguing is accomplishing anything, though, and it's probably best to leave it to the mods to filter through what happened.

Nicolás89
Jul 15th, 2012, 11:01 PM
What I find complete nonsense is that the mod defending the actions of Zamboni would come to this thread to accuse people of reporting when clearly non of the posters here had something to do with it. :shrug:

BTW closing the thread when all the ugly was already in the past? :facepalm:

LoLex
Jul 15th, 2012, 11:01 PM
:facepalm: at Zamboni. Acted like a complete TWAT.

dsanders06
Jul 15th, 2012, 11:02 PM
Yes, but do people really interpret "fuck off and die" as a death threat? Come on now :lol:

sammy01
There was no one group or poster in particular, really.

Let's just do like Zamboni said and chill out for awhile and hopefully we'll get to continue.

I really have no say in nontennis, and I love TWAT and a lot of the posters who are involved in it, too, so I really hope it comes back.

But I also understand why the admins did what they did.

that is like me saying i don't talk about sex much, really.

shit i did it again

debby
Yes, but do people really interpret "fuck off and die" as a death threat? Come on now :lol:

People got banned for that before, so it would be unfair if they didn't ban Robyn but banned those people.

Charlatan
Jul 15th, 2012, 11:03 PM
Why would anyone have to defend Zamboni? She does what she has to do! That thread has gone wild and it's good to have a bit of a break and have those drama queens (stirring up shit) a rest, too :shrug:

Hurley
Jul 15th, 2012, 11:03 PM
In defense of the mods, who have had their fair share to put up with today

See...this doesn't assist your position. All this does is help to support this aroma of collusion, doesn't it?

Anyway...fine. We've all had blotches on our permanent records. Robyn will come back as a conquering hero, which is what she deserves. :cheer:

debby
Jul 15th, 2012, 11:04 PM
Anyway I hope TWAT will come back, but to be honest, it totally put me off.

I am not even sure I want to still run it, but I am going to do so for Craigster, it would not be nice at all if I left him alone.

Nicolás89
Jul 15th, 2012, 11:05 PM
Why would anyone have to defend Zamboni? She does what she has to do! That thread has gone wild and it's good to have a bit of a break and have those drama queens (stirring up shit) a rest, too :shrug:

Since they were banned anyway, why couldn't the thread remain open? I can't find any logical explanation for Zamboni's actions really, specially since she apparently wanted the thead to stay alive.

debby
Jul 15th, 2012, 11:05 PM

Yeah hopefully it will help people to calm down today, and to not troll the thread once it comes back.

Not easy to be a mod on TF.

Hurley
Jul 15th, 2012, 11:06 PM

Welcome to management, Population: You.

Charlatan
Jul 15th, 2012, 11:07 PM
Since they were banned anyway, why couldn't the thread remain open? I can't find any logical explanation for Zamboni's actions really, specially since she apparently wanted the thead to stay alive.

who says it's closed for good? As far as I know from debby, mods might re-open it at some point! They just had to get it locked for people to give time to cool it off

ServeCaspian
Jul 15th, 2012, 11:08 PM
The fact that they are banned points to the thread being reopened. But threads like these also indicate heads have yet to cool and probably mean it will be longer before the thread is unlocked.

sammy01
Jul 15th, 2012, 11:08 PM

I am not even sure I want to still run it, but I am going to do so for Craigster, it would not be nice at all if I left him alone.

lesbians don't give up, look at jill craybas :worship:

debby
Jul 15th, 2012, 11:09 PM
Welcome to management, Population: You.

I have been personally insulted.

I was just running this contest for fun.

debby
Jul 15th, 2012, 11:10 PM
lesbians don't give up, look at jill craybas :worship:

well Justine Henin ran away.... :oh:

Dav.
Jul 15th, 2012, 11:10 PM
See...this doesn't assist your position. All this does is help to support this aroma of collusion, doesn't it?

I'm not sure how that devalues my post considering I was collectively speaking about the entire TWAT thread, including the arguments not discussed here. The rest of my post addressed why that is not accurate as well.

But again, name-calling, provocation and arguing back and forth about it isn't solving anything.

sammy01
Jul 15th, 2012, 11:11 PM

oh please she was married and avoided kisses off kim :o

young_gunner913
Jul 15th, 2012, 11:11 PM
Just when we became squirrel friends.

http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m76750h6sE1rqq0c0o1_500.gif

debby
Jul 15th, 2012, 11:15 PM
oh please she was married and avoided kisses off kim :o

kim is a lesbian now? :speakles:

please did you see PYH's face ?

http://estaticos04.cache.el-mundo.net/elmundodeporte/imagenes/2007/01/24/1169626464_0.jpg

Charlatan
Jul 15th, 2012, 11:15 PM

A person of a high maturity level wouldn't take something happened on web that much seriously and personally and feel the need to keep provoking her opponents.

I am seriously surprised by all of this ass-licking! It's just a poster. Get over it. There has been a long list of amusing and sane posters getting banned before. Some of you are acting as if a fucking nobel peace prize leader is getting house-arrested, as if an important political leader is getting jailed! #Justice #FreeMaryCherry REALLY?

sammy01
Jul 15th, 2012, 11:16 PM
kim is a lesbian now? :speakles:

please did you see PYH's face ?

http://estaticos04.cache.el-mundo.net/elmundodeporte/imagenes/2007/01/24/1169626464_0.jpg

kim likes to spread the love and what sane lesbian would not wanna piece of mama kim <3

Imperfect Angel
Jul 15th, 2012, 11:17 PM
Free her please.:cheer:

Nicolás89
Jul 15th, 2012, 11:17 PM
who says it's closed for good? As far as I know from debby, mods might re-open it at some point! They just had to get it locked for people to give time to cool it off

I just think the whole course of actions taken were poorly thought out.

Hurley
Jul 15th, 2012, 11:18 PM
A person of a high maturity level wouldn't take something happened on web that much seriously

I see irony.

young_gunner913
Jul 15th, 2012, 11:19 PM
A person of a high maturity level wouldn't take something happened on web that much seriously and personally and feel the need to keep provoking her opponents.

I am seriously surprised by all of this ass-licking! It's just a poster. Get over it. There has been a long list of amusing and sane posters getting banned before. Some of you are acting as if a fucking nobel peace prize leader is getting house-arrested, as if an important political leader is getting jailed! #Justice #FreeMaryCherry REALLY?

Leave Mary Aung San Suu Kyi alone!! :fiery:

Charlatan
Jul 15th, 2012, 11:21 PM
I just think the whole course of actions taken were poorly thought out.

I think it's understandable, considering the rate us posters are going on that thread...

Melange
Jul 15th, 2012, 11:21 PM

Tbh you were feeding the troll by responding to everything he said. all he wants is the attention. he also got his little friend to support him, thats how their fanbase works, but you are familiar with them. now hes out of the contest he has less reason to hang about.

C. Drone
Jul 15th, 2012, 11:22 PM

take a breath, girl.

Charlatan
Jul 15th, 2012, 11:23 PM
I see irony.
How?

Leave Mary Aung San Suu Kyi alone!! :fiery:
:spit: I am not attacking anyone. I just find this whole uproar unnecessary

Melange

:( Justine is straight, she used to be married

debby
http://static0.hln.be/static/photo/2010/8/1/7/20101125134021/media_xl_3954592.jpg

ServeCaspian
Jul 15th, 2012, 11:24 PM

This. I've nothing against Robyn plus the longer this thread goes on the longer it will take for TWAT to be back.

Hurley
Jul 15th, 2012, 11:25 PM
How?

You're going to have to learn how to help yourself with this one, gurl. :hug:

debby
Jul 15th, 2012, 11:25 PM
:hug: :hug: Sickfalsetto. It's okay. I am with you ! :cheer: This is getting ridiculous, let's all move on.

debby
Jul 15th, 2012, 11:26 PM
You're going to have to learn how to help yourself with this one, gurl. :hug:

Look, I am friends with Robyn, but she was quite a troublemaker in that thread :lol: I have no problems saying so, just like I thought DragonFlame (who is a friend as well) deserved his one week ban and like I thought I deserved my ban in 2010.

Melange
Jul 15th, 2012, 11:29 PM
Usually you can tell she is mad when she says bore off :haha:

Jane Lane
Jul 15th, 2012, 11:32 PM
Yas!

C. Drone
Jul 15th, 2012, 11:32 PM
Look, I am friends with Robyn, but she was quite a troublemaker in that thread :lol: I have no problems saying so, just like I thought DragonFlame (who is a friend as well) deserved his one week ban and like I thought I deserved my ban in 2010.

many words, but all i can see is a sour pussy.

debby
Jul 15th, 2012, 11:36 PM
many words, but all i can see is a sour pussy.

classy post.....

So it's wrong when I have my own opinions? You know, I actually left the Brigade for awhile because we were arguing about too much stuff. :yeah:

Jane Lane
Jul 15th, 2012, 11:37 PM
Can I ask a serious question?

WHAT IS THE BRIGADE EXACTLY. I know it's a chat thread.

Sean.
Jul 15th, 2012, 11:40 PM

And that is all, despite what people like to claim. ;)

Nicolás89
Jul 15th, 2012, 11:40 PM

A bunch of pressed people! :haha:

C. Drone
Jul 15th, 2012, 11:43 PM
classy post.....

So it's wrong when I have my own opinions? You know, I actually left the Brigade for awhile because we were arguing about too much stuff. :yeah:

like i care what is "the Brigade" :lol:

The whole mess turned into parody of itself, except some still playing their original "dramatic" roles. I have nothing much to say.

Melange
Jul 15th, 2012, 11:45 PM

Its something like this

http://farm4.staticflickr.com/3651/3521257417_dd659b1a61.jpg

young_gunner913
Jul 15th, 2012, 11:45 PM

The lesbian sister of the Illuminati.

Jane Lane
Jul 15th, 2012, 11:47 PM
The lesbian sister of the Illuminati.

:tears:

debby
Jul 15th, 2012, 11:51 PM
like i care what is "the Brigade" :lol:

The whole mess turned into parody of itself, except some still playing their original "dramatic" roles. I have nothing much to say.

Despite what some said today, I am really sorry things got that turn.

Yes I am on Brigade's side today.
They actually were very loyal to me by trying to help me counting the votes, to stop arguing because I asked them like "please I am lost, and it's getting ugly" and to vote against LeRoy because I have been personally offended by him.
That's my opinion. I like Mary Cherry a lot, but this gif was uncalled for, just like my trolling threads were uncalled for, just like DragonFlame wishing for Lisicki to roll over and to die. Or like my friend Certinfy on MTF for making a similar statement to Ferrer fans :lol:
I just think things are overblown here :shrug: When I see what is written on twitter (and it makes me cringe tbh), it's stupid. It's only a ban on a tennis forum.

young_gunner913
Jul 15th, 2012, 11:54 PM
http://i45.tinypic.com/fanfwj.jpg

CrossCourt~Rally
Jul 16th, 2012, 12:14 AM
http://i45.tinypic.com/fanfwj.jpg

:haha:

Valanga
Jul 16th, 2012, 12:15 AM

:lol:

Cajka
Jul 16th, 2012, 12:33 AM
How long do those temporary bans usually last? She can't be permabanned.

Valanga
Jul 16th, 2012, 12:39 AM
How long do those temporary bans usually last? She can't be permabanned.

She will be back in a week :inlove:
this week is really boring so at the end it doesn't matter

Melange
Jul 16th, 2012, 12:43 AM
I miss MaryCherry.

Cajka
Jul 16th, 2012, 12:48 AM
She will be back in a week :inlove:
this week is really boring so at the end it doesn't matter

OK, it's not that bad, she'll be back soon.

I'm not sure how the moderating on this board works, but I'm sure that mods couldn't read all the posts from that thread, so they probably banned those whose posts were reported. That's the only explanation since I'm convinced that there were worse posts than the one she wrote (that gif from Dexter, right?).

Melange
Jul 16th, 2012, 12:51 AM
there was far worse stuff from others than what she wrote

Cajka
Jul 16th, 2012, 01:02 AM
there was far worse stuff from others than what she wrote

But if nobody reports it, the mods won't see it probably. Her posts were probably reported, but I don't see why. She was arguing with Schlampanascier, they both should've let it go few days ago tbh, but it wasn't different than 197646 fights we see on this board every day. Some posters have been arguing since I joined this board and they still do.

Setsuna.
Jul 16th, 2012, 01:03 AM
Seriously, MaryCherry is what makes this board interesting. Bring her BACK!!!!! :mad:

Ryan
Jul 16th, 2012, 01:14 AM

http://barbaricweeknight.files.wordpress.com/2012/01/abby-yelling.jpg?w=584

For the record, Zamboni went to bat for you all a number of times to keep the contest open and going. People who are attacking her actually owe her a thank you.

This. I know for a fact that people complaining in here reported posts, today. :rolleyes: The rest of the crap I couldn't even be bothered to respond to. Thread will probably be re-opened if we all chill for a bit.

Ryan
Jul 16th, 2012, 01:17 AM
OK, it's not that bad, she'll be back soon.

I'm not sure how the moderating on this board works, but I'm sure that mods couldn't read all the posts from that thread, so they probably banned those whose posts were reported. That's the only explanation since I'm convinced that there were worse posts than the one she wrote (that gif from Dexter, right?).

Hopefully you're more sure of other things in this life, because I think you're underestimating how thorough the Admins are - James and Linda in particular devote a ton of time to being as fair as possible, and it wouldn't surprise me at all if they read through every single post. I read all the posts too, but thats because I'm a sucker for dumb people acting dumb. :drool:

Nicolás89
Jul 16th, 2012, 01:19 AM
This. I know for a fact that people complaining in here reported posts, today. :rolleyes: The rest of the crap I couldn't even be bothered to respond to. Thread will probably be re-opened if we all chill for a bit.

Nobody was adressing you. :confused: Point remains the same lack of judgement on both sides, posters & mods / admins, and you thinking that people complaining is crap worth doesn't change that. :shrug:

Nicolás89
Jul 16th, 2012, 01:23 AM
Hopefully you're more sure of other things in this life, because I think you're underestimating how thorough the Admins are - James and Linda in particular devote a ton of time to being as fair as possible, and it wouldn't surprise me at all if they read through every single post. I read all the posts too, but thats because I'm a sucker for dumb people acting dumb. :drool:

But they don't apparently, because if the same standards applied to MC and co. were applied to you then you would have been banned multiple times already.

RenaSlam.
Jul 16th, 2012, 01:24 AM
Free her. Truly one of the only good posters this forum has left. Please, free her. It was one honest mistake.

Ryan
Jul 16th, 2012, 01:27 AM
Nobody was adressing you. :confused: Point remains the same lack of judgement on both sides, posters & mods / admins, and you thinking that people complaining is crap worth doesn't change that. :shrug:

Never said you were, just expressing my opinion; like everyone else here. Novel, eh?

But they don't apparently, because if the same standards applied to MC and co. were applied to you then you would have been banned multiple times already.

I'm special, clearly.

Nicolás89
Jul 16th, 2012, 01:29 AM
I'm special, clearly.

Clearly.

Cajka
Jul 16th, 2012, 01:31 AM

I said that I'm not sure, why are you bitchy? If they do read all the posts it's an amazing effort, but I remembered that few times mods in GM asked us to report the posts we consider rude instead of posting things like: "Are there any mods on this board? :help:"

And I understand it. How many posts are there in chat threads? The brigade chat thread reached volume 20 in less than a year, I'm sorry if I thought that mods can't read all the posts on this board.

Of course, you're a mod, so you know how thing work better than me, you could've just explained that, it would be fine.

BTW, since you care, I AM "more sure of other things in this life", especially of those that truly concern me. I visit this board for fun, I post here frequently, but it's not my life, so I don't have to be sure about everything.

Ryan
Jul 16th, 2012, 01:34 AM
Sorry, I wasn't trying to be rude to you - I just meant that I don't think you should be sure about what they do, and I thought you weren't being fair to them. They definitely do a ton of work before making any decision, sorry for how it came across.

Cajka
Jul 16th, 2012, 01:38 AM
Sorry, I wasn't trying to be rude to you - I just meant that I don't think you should be sure about what they do, and I thought you weren't being fair to them. They definitely do a ton of work before making any decision, sorry for how it came across.

OK. :)

I'm a woman. #yourrep

Reptilia
Jul 16th, 2012, 02:57 AM
If y'all can't handle a week without Mary then something ain't right! :lol:

Vartan
Jul 16th, 2012, 03:32 AM
Which of you losers actually use the report button?

Six Feet Under
Jul 16th, 2012, 03:39 AM
Too funny? IQ too high? Not enough threads started in GM per day? Hard to say. :shrug:

She did start attacking some posters in the Fashion Purchases Thread.

delicatecutter
Jul 16th, 2012, 03:42 AM
I just want to know why it's OK to call someone a pedophile but not OK to post a gif that says "fuck off and die".. The first is clearly slanderous and the second is not in any way serious. I really imagine Robyn stalking Brigade members and putting caps in them asses. :rolleyes: As if.

Cajka
Jul 16th, 2012, 03:53 AM
The first is clearly slanderous

like those jokes about Petra? :unsure:

delicatecutter
Jul 16th, 2012, 04:00 AM
like those jokes about Petra? :unsure:

Petra is at least dating a younger guy who isn't even yet 18 IIRC. I think those jokes are in poor taste anyway.

AlexSydney and Ahmed making that "hilarious" gif are just really past the point of being in good fun and are just being downright mean IMO. But did I report anyone in the TWAT thread? Of course not.

Cajka
Jul 16th, 2012, 04:03 AM
Petra is at least dating a younger guy who isn't even yet 18 IIRC. I think those jokes are in poor taste anyway.

AlexSydney and Ahmed making that "hilarious" gif are just really past the point of being in good fun and are just being downright mean IMO. But did I report anyone in the TWAT thread? Of course not.

What gif?

delicatecutter
Jul 16th, 2012, 04:04 AM
What gif?

LOL I'm not gonna re-post it but it shouldn't be too hard to find..

Cajka
Jul 16th, 2012, 04:07 AM
LOL I'm not gonna re-post it but it shouldn't be too hard to find..

Is that the one with your pic?

Vartan
Jul 16th, 2012, 04:08 AM
:spit: stop trolling Cajka.

delicatecutter
Jul 16th, 2012, 04:09 AM
Is that the one with your pic?

Yeah..

Martian Jeza
Jul 16th, 2012, 04:13 AM
Personality Cult thread...

Cajka
Jul 16th, 2012, 04:20 AM
:spit: stop trolling Cajka.

I remember seeing a gif with a familiar face, but I didn't understand what was that about. Now that he mentioned, it clicked. :ras:

Yeah..

That gif should be removed. Anyone's pic can be abused like that. I agree with you. It's not funny.

Barktra
Jul 16th, 2012, 04:45 AM
http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_ln88uiHh7B1qluxp0o1_400.gif
http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_ln9cw5sGm61qluxp0o1_400.gif

Mary Cherry is probably thinking this when she reads this thread

http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_ls8866EMzT1r3vcmao1_500.gif

James
Jul 16th, 2012, 05:37 AM
We will decide later whether the thread will be reopened or not. Suspensions stay as they are naturally.

Use the report button for things out of line (that includes inappropriate gifs, Delicatecutter). And no, Matias, we can't possibly read everything, as much effort as we try giving it. Such is life.