PDA

View Full Version : The World's worst place to be gay

Mynarco
Jul 13th, 2012, 12:10 AM
The programme was broadcast last year but I just randomly googled Scott Mills on youtube stumbled upon it on youtube...

xiQWUF2CGYw

:tape: No words. Seriously?

Stamp Paid
Jul 13th, 2012, 01:36 AM
I didn't like this documentary. It wasn't fair.

Nicolás89
Jul 13th, 2012, 01:41 AM
I stopped watching after the first 3 minutes, I knew I wasn't going to like it.

Dani12
Jul 13th, 2012, 01:42 AM
Hard to believe that the human race is still so hateful towards anything different. Hope for a day when everything "different" seems normal and the world can live in peace.

Mikey.
Jul 13th, 2012, 02:22 AM
I couldn't watch much more after that bit at 3:50. :crying2: Awful!

Steven.
Jul 13th, 2012, 03:34 AM
sorry but I laughed at "in the beginning it is adam and eve, not adam and steve" :haha:

stromatolite
Jul 13th, 2012, 09:35 AM
Very shocking and very sad. The only ray of hope was the observation that as recently as the 80s it was still a big deal to come out in western countries (of course in some parts it still is). And you only have to go back a few more decades to find attitudes that were somewhat comparable to those depicted in this program. Let's hope Uganda and similar African countries go through a similar transition.:unsure:

Miss Atomic Bomb
Jul 13th, 2012, 10:00 AM
^ Yea, they are also sent to prisons where they get raped and killed (not just guys but girls too). Lesbians are forced to marry, get gang raped and used like inanimate objects.

I havent seen the entire documentary yet, but it is really, really hard to. I have a few friends from places like that whom I met through the work that I do for an organization called Movement for Justice - http://www.movementforjustice.org/. And the amount of humiliation, stress, death threats they go through everyday just makes you cry.

Dodoboy.
Jul 13th, 2012, 12:48 PM
I really don't find this hard to watch. What's the problem?

I CAN'T at some guy grinding up against him at that 'club'. The kids are messy no matter where you are in the world I guess :crying2: