PDA

View Full Version : Off Topic....Anything Goes vol2

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21

Jacey
Jul 26th, 2010, 09:59 PM
Free at last, free at last, thank God almighty Im free at last...:bigcry:

ummm, to dramatic :confused:

ok then :bounce:

(just thought we needed something like this if some of us don't want to venture out into the main forum, by the way, do we already have a thread like this? Sorry if we do)

iPhone jailbreaking (and all cell phone unlocking) made legal

Owners of iPhones and other smartphones are one step closer towards taking complete control of their gadgets, thanks to a new government ruling Monday on the practice of "jailbreaking."

This weekend has seen a flurry of activity about digital rights, but the biggest news dropped Monday morning, when the FCC announced that it had made the controversial practice of “jailbreaking” your iPhone — or any other cell phone — legal.

Jailbreaking — the practice of unlocking a phone (and particularly an iPhone) so it can be used on another network and/or run other applications than those approved by Apple — has technically been illegal for years. Most jailbroken phones are used on the U.S. T-Mobile network or on overseas carriers, or are used to run applications that Apple refuses to sell, such as Safari ad-blocking apps, alternate keyboard layouts, or programs that change the interface to the iPhone's SMS system and the way its icons are laid out.

While technically illegal, no one has been sued or prosecuted for the practice. (Apple does seriously frown on the practice, and jailbreaking your phone will still void your warranty.) It’s estimated that more than a million iPhone owners have jailbroken their handsets.

Apple fought hard against the legalization, arguing that jailbreaking was a form of copyright violation. The FCC disagreed, saying that jailbreaking merely enhanced the inter-operability of the phone, and was thus legitimate under fair-use rules.

The upshot is that now anyone can jailbreak or otherwise unlock any cell phone without fear of legal penalties, whether you want to install unsupported applications or switch to another cellular carrier. Cell phone companies are of course still free to make it difficult for you to do this — and your warranty will probably still be voided if you do — but at least you won’t be fined or imprisoned if you jailbreak a handset.

Zamboni
Jul 6th, 2012, 07:14 AM
Volume 1 (http://www.tennisforum.com/showthread.php?t=415770)

claypova
Jul 6th, 2012, 07:29 AM
:bounce:

Ksenia.
Jul 6th, 2012, 09:01 AM
:cheer:

JamieOwen3
Jul 6th, 2012, 09:31 AM
Volume 2? FINALLY :lol:

Shivank17
Jul 6th, 2012, 10:38 AM
:cheer:

Break My Rapture
Jul 6th, 2012, 12:33 PM
Picking back up where we left of:

YES FRENCHIE CHICK NEEDS TO COME BACK. :sobbing: She's the best poster on this forum. Altho I find quite a lot of Serena fans hysterical. :lol: They're funny (in a good way of course).

Trih
Jul 6th, 2012, 01:33 PM
Roger and Nole started to play awesome tennis after 1 set all :bowdown:

jameshazza
Jul 6th, 2012, 01:55 PM
I think I might be able to finish revenge by the end of the day. Hoping Tyler get's what's coming to him. :cheer:

Crux Squall
Jul 6th, 2012, 02:04 PM

agree, Fed's serve is awesome but His FH is not at his best and Djokovic still.not at his best but it's expected cause it's grass it's Wimbledon

Ksenia.
Jul 6th, 2012, 02:31 PM
Anyone else super-happy for Fed right now? :sobbing:

Crux Squall
Jul 6th, 2012, 02:36 PM

me :cheer:
Please Win this Wim Fed

Trih
Jul 6th, 2012, 02:38 PM
YEEAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSSS! :hearts: Roger, go for the 7th and the #1!! :rocker2:

claypova
Jul 6th, 2012, 02:45 PM

yessssss! :D

Vartan
Jul 6th, 2012, 03:27 PM
I am so fucking happy Djokovic will not win this slam. I will be even more happy if Murray beats Federer tomorrow.

Vartan
Jul 6th, 2012, 03:27 PM
Picking back up where we left of:

YES FRENCHIE CHICK NEEDS TO COME BACK. :sobbing: She's the best poster on this forum. Altho I find quite a lot of Serena fans hysterical. :lol: They're funny (in a good way of course).

Is that Maria after her match with Sabine in your avatar?

jameshazza
Jul 6th, 2012, 03:35 PM
Ugh no, Murray with a Slam must never happen. It would be nice to see Federer get one more. Do you think he'll retire this year if he wins?

Crux Squall
Jul 6th, 2012, 03:36 PM
Ugh no, Murray with a Slam must never happen. It would be nice to see Federer get one more. Do you think he'll retire this year if he wins?

IMO No:)

Vartan
Jul 6th, 2012, 03:37 PM
If he wins 17 slams then there is no way for Rafa to exceed his slam count :sad:

Break My Rapture
Jul 6th, 2012, 03:47 PM
Is that Maria after her match with Sabine in your avatar?
:happy:

Obviously.

Kon.
Jul 6th, 2012, 03:56 PM

Yes, so much. :sobbing: Get your #7 Wimbledon Roger!

jameshazza
Jul 6th, 2012, 03:58 PM
I don't know I can see Rafa getting six more, now that he seems to have overcome the Nole mental hurdle there's no reason why he can't win multiple more AO's and obviously RG titles. He may even sneak one or two Wimbledon's or USO titles.

Kon.
Jul 6th, 2012, 04:47 PM

He's said he intends to be playing for 4 years more at least so unless his results deteriorate a lot or something like injury happens, I can't see him retiring any sooner.

Now a Federer-Tsonga final would be awesome. Go Jo:cheer:

Reptilia
Jul 6th, 2012, 11:43 PM
Novak :sad:

Andy.
Jul 7th, 2012, 01:24 AM
I am :worship: Its time for the King to regain his Crown!!!

I dont know whats wrong with me but I cant even be bothered going out tonight :o

shaktincredible
Jul 7th, 2012, 02:41 AM
Murray deserve to win a slam because even Del Potro already had one :(

Andy.
Jul 7th, 2012, 03:38 AM
Better player :oh:

jameshazza
Jul 7th, 2012, 04:18 AM
Only 3 more episodes of Revenge to go. A lot of people told me it runs out of steam but IMO it get's better as it goes along. For the first ten or so episodes I would hardly say I was hooked. Unless it's just because I'm watching them all back to back. :shrug:

claypova
Jul 7th, 2012, 04:45 AM
I need to finish off Revenge and Once Upon a Time :lol: but I deleted it all off my computer already :(

jameshazza
Jul 7th, 2012, 05:08 AM
I never download tv shows/films. Always just stream links.

Steven.
Jul 7th, 2012, 05:08 AM

fed palying well always beats nole playing well even well past his prime like at RG11 (and the USOs where he had mps i guess)

I am :worship: Its time for the King to regain his Crown!!!

I dont know whats wrong with me but I cant even be bothered going out tonight :o

saturday nights only come once a week so why not :p

Del Potro deserves a second slam tbh

jameshazza
Jul 7th, 2012, 05:18 AM
Delpo will get his second Slam. I've a feeling he's gonna do very well this USO.

Andy.
Jul 7th, 2012, 06:43 AM
saturday nights only come once a week so why not :p

So tired :yawn:...but urge to get slut on is stronger ;) :lol:

Steven.
Jul 7th, 2012, 11:11 AM
^ youre going back to your slut ways? it didn't work out? :sad:

Rerun
Jul 7th, 2012, 08:02 PM
http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/img-thing?.out=jpg&size=l&tid=44581624

OR

http://26.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lsppi2vPKn1qaw4l0o1_500.gif

pretty little liars is getting so interesting :p

Andy.
Jul 8th, 2012, 01:48 AM
Definitly the top guy :hearts:

jameshazza
Jul 8th, 2012, 01:49 AM
The both look remarkably similar. :lol:

Andy.
Jul 8th, 2012, 01:50 AM
^ youre going back to your slut ways? it didn't work out? :sad:
Are you talking about Matt? It hasnt really progressed much further so Im taking it as it comes. We chat a stuff but I havent seen him for a while as he lives in Terrigal not Sydney. Seeing him in a few weeks so we will see what happens. Im not holding out for anything to really come of it. There are plently of fish in the sea :D

Reptilia
Jul 8th, 2012, 02:39 AM

OR

WOW. Need to get back into this show :hearts:

jameshazza
Jul 8th, 2012, 02:43 AM
Actually just started series 3, even though I loathe having to wait a week for new episodes. :lol:

Steven.
Jul 8th, 2012, 03:46 AM

OR

i say both woo :cheer: so pretty the both of them.

Are you talking about Matt? It hasnt really progressed much further so Im taking it as it comes. We chat a stuff but I havent seen him for a while as he lives in Terrigal not Sydney. Seeing him in a few weeks so we will see what happens. Im not holding out for anything to really come of it. There are plently of fish in the sea :D

Terrigals so far away...

I was gunna go on a trip to Terrigal this holidays but nobody was bothered organising things but I don't blame them cause I hate planning everything too. "Whatever happens, happens" is like my life motto for a while :p

btw i'm totally in love with Marina & the Diamond's Power & Control (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o3Rp_0hoNTY&NR=1&feature=endscreen). I've been listening to it nonstop. I didn't realise how hot she was either until I saw this vid. Loving her updo and omg she has such huge boobs :speakles: and a very beautiful voice too of course. I'm in love...

Reptilia
Jul 8th, 2012, 04:05 AM

btw i'm totally in love with Marina & the Diamond's Power & Control (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o3Rp_0hoNTY&NR=1&feature=endscreen). I've been listening to it nonstop. I didn't realise how hot she was either until I saw this vid. Loving her updo and omg she has such huge boobs :speakles: and a very beautiful voice too of course. I'm in love...

:worship::worship::worship: Marina is an absolute BABE.
I could spend all day watching her vids and interviews.

She is really starting to get big here (and I'm guessing in Aussie too) I hope that drags her tour over to this side of the world.

Steven.
Jul 8th, 2012, 04:15 AM
:worship::worship::worship: Marina is an absolute BABE.
I could spend all day watching her vids and interviews.

She is really starting to get big here (and I'm guessing in Aussie too) I hope that drags her tour over to this side of the world.

she is!!!!!!!!!!!!!! omg on a scale of one to good looking, she is a piece of art.

I'm not sure why I took so long to see this but I've finally seen the light :lol: is she touring soon? She better come down under. :o

btw just realised venus won doubles. So happy!! Venus > Justine forever.

Andy.
Jul 8th, 2012, 04:28 AM

Terrigals so far away...

I was gunna go on a trip to Terrigal this holidays but nobody was bothered organising things but I don't blame them cause I hate planning everything too. "Whatever happens, happens" is like my life motto for a while :p

I just look at it like if anything were to come out of it, it would be a huge bonus. Im just happy to be his friend even though it would be nice if it was more.......... :help: Vomit, the old me would have spat on this new me :lol: When did I get so emotional :o And yeah Terrigal is far but I would travel to see him :o :help: :facepalm:

Andy.
Jul 8th, 2012, 04:28 AM
Im going to have to check this girl out.

Andy.
Jul 8th, 2012, 04:32 AM
New song for my Gym playlist :hearts:

Steven.
Jul 8th, 2012, 04:35 AM
:lol: go girl

Andy.
Jul 8th, 2012, 04:36 AM
I just realised I knew who she was :facepalm: She sings that Primadona girl song yeah?

Reptilia
Jul 8th, 2012, 04:37 AM
:hearts:

This is prob my fave song of hers.
zwfCjYv7gVQ

Steven.
Jul 8th, 2012, 04:39 AM
I just look at it like if anything were to come out of it, it would be a huge bonus. Im just happy to be his friend even though it would be nice if it was more.......... :help: Vomit, the old me would have spat on this new me :lol: When did I get so emotional :o And yeah Terrigal is far but I would travel to see him :o :help: :facepalm:

I know how u feel 100% :hysteric:

except I was and will always be a bit more on the emotional side haha

I just realised I knew who she was :facepalm: She sings that Primadona girl song yeah?

yes omg silly girl how did u not recognise her. I like Primadonna Girl as well but I prefer the acoustic version (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S8httDjxJqI&feature=relmfu).

:hearts:

This is prob my fave song of hers.
zwfCjYv7gVQ

I like it!!!! it's from her old album yeah?

Andy.
Jul 8th, 2012, 04:42 AM
I know how u feel 100% :hysteric:

except I was and will always be a bit more on the emotional side haha

I like to pretent I'm a cold ice queen that doesnt get bothered by emotions...who am I kidding :o

Steven.
Jul 8th, 2012, 04:46 AM
oh andrew you have no idea what I'd do to be able to shut away my emotions. It sucks and it's draining and stops u from having fun. i just can't though...

Andy.
Jul 8th, 2012, 04:49 AM
BTW that acoustic version is really pretty :hearts:

I guess we have to have them Steven but they do get in the way :o Im usually pretty good at containing them but this guy has really got me. Such a FAIL :rolleyes: Although everyone keeps telling me that I have to let my guard down a little so maybe I need to be a little more like you?

And a little late on the uptake but YAY for Venus winning another slam :cheer:

Andy.
Jul 8th, 2012, 04:51 AM
Im loving this song ATM

qQkBeOisNM0

Steven.
Jul 8th, 2012, 05:11 AM
BTW that acoustic version is really pretty :hearts:

I guess we have to have them Steven but they do get in the way :o Im usually pretty good at containing them but this guy has really got me. Such a FAIL :rolleyes: Although everyone keeps telling me that I have to let my guard down a little so maybe I need to be a little more like you?

And a little late on the uptake but YAY for Venus winning another slam :cheer:

gurlllllll do NOT let your guard down as much as I do. It's like so bad especially when I'm drunk like OMG I just get word vomit and start saying everything on my mind and it is NOT GOOD :haha:

we just both need to find the middle ground i guess :p

and yes!!! so happy after she flopped in singles :sobbing: love her

Im loving this song ATM

qQkBeOisNM0

i like it!

Andy.
Jul 8th, 2012, 05:18 AM
gurlllllll do NOT let your guard down as much as I do. It's like so bad especially when I'm drunk like OMG I just get word vomit and start saying everything on my mind and it is NOT GOOD :haha:

we just both need to find the middle ground i guess :p

and yes!!! so happy after she flopped in singles :sobbing: love her

Venus just seems like such a lovely person :awww: I have always preferred her 100x to Serena even though she hasnt been as successful. She just conducts herself in such a nice way.

I know what you mean, I hold in my feelings and every now and again I have a super trashy night and I just explode with word vomit :lol: thank god it hasnt happened around Matt.

jameshazza
Jul 8th, 2012, 05:27 AM
Is that Emily/Amanda out of Revenge in the video?

Steven.
Jul 8th, 2012, 05:30 AM
Venus just seems like such a lovely person :awww: I have always preferred her 100x to Serena even though she hasnt been as successful. She just conducts herself in such a nice way.

I know what you mean, I hold in my feelings and every now and again I have a super trashy night and I just explode with word vomit :lol: thank god it hasnt happened around Matt.

yeah I don't get the hate she gets at all. I think people just associate her and Serena too much even tho they're not similar at all it's a mess.

:haha: alky is so bad for us in so many ways but its too fun....

Rerun
Jul 8th, 2012, 05:58 AM
Andrew getting emotio al :hearts:
And i love Marina :hearts:
Homewrecker :inlove:

Andy.
Jul 8th, 2012, 06:03 AM
Andrew getting emotio al :hearts:

Shhhh dont tell anyone :lol: If I ever use the term 'making love' kill me!!!

Is that Emily/Amanda out of Revenge in the video?
I didnt think so but I could be wrong.

Ksenia.
Jul 8th, 2012, 06:22 AM
Marina :hearts:
I still like her older stuff more, though. I am enjoying listening to Electra Heart but The Family Jewels is such a masterpiece.

jameshazza
Jul 8th, 2012, 02:49 PM
What is Federer doing? :o

Trih
Jul 8th, 2012, 02:52 PM
He's not keeping a damn ball in the court. :banghead:

JoPova
Jul 8th, 2012, 04:49 PM
He's not keeping a damn ball in the court. :banghead:

He's up two sets to one now! Thank God!! :cheer:

Kon.
Jul 8th, 2012, 05:31 PM
Roger won :sobbing:
So happy for him :inlove:

Trih
Jul 8th, 2012, 05:35 PM
As I said pratically everywhere in the last minutes: I was afraid I wouldn't see Maria and Roger win a slam again. It all happened within 3 weeks. I'm so fucking happy. :crying2: :hearts:
Andy has gained a LOT of simpathy from me, after this match and his speech, I had tears in my eyes listening to him. :bowdown:

JoPova
Jul 8th, 2012, 05:51 PM
OK, Andy's speech had me in tears! :lol: But I'm glad Roger won! :hearts:

Ksenia.
Jul 8th, 2012, 06:21 PM
I'm sooo happy for Roger :sobbing:
I awww'ed at Andy's speech of course but... Federer, my only true ATP love :hearts:

Rerun
Jul 8th, 2012, 09:19 PM
Am I the only one here who deeply dislkie federer and his kingdom? :lol:

Andy.
Jul 8th, 2012, 09:37 PM
Love Love Love Federer. So happy to see him back in the winners circle.

Crux Squall
Jul 8th, 2012, 09:51 PM
Maria won RG and became #1
Roger won Wim and became #1
amazing :cheer:

Vartan
Jul 8th, 2012, 09:59 PM

I hate the guy.

dsanders06
Jul 8th, 2012, 10:23 PM

I always root for him when he's been sucking for awhile, but when he starts winning, I get reminded of how arrogant he is and it really grates on me. I'm pleased that he's finally back in the winner's circle because it shakes up the top of the sport and it also consolidates his legacy (despite my mixed feelings on him, he clearly IS the best of alltime, and I was starting to get slightly concerned that Nadull was going to eclipse his career :o ), but he'd better not start dominating again, because I always get bored when that happens. :lol:

dsanders06
Jul 8th, 2012, 10:23 PM
By the way, I seriously didn't know it was possible for a humanbeing to be as pathetic and cringeworthy as Shvedbarilescu is :crying2:

zigga
Jul 8th, 2012, 10:26 PM
I always root for him when he's been sucking for awhile, but when he starts winning, I get reminded of how arrogant he is and it really grates on me. I'm pleased that he's finally back in the winner's circle because it shakes up the top of the sport and it also consolidates his legacy (despite my mixed feelings on him, he clearly IS the best of alltime, and I was starting to get slightly concerned that Nadull was going to eclipse his career :o ), but he'd better not start dominating again, because I always get bored when that happens. :lol:

I completely agree with you :)

Reptilia
Jul 8th, 2012, 11:39 PM
I need to put this Wimbledon behind me :lol: Worst slam for me in years. But i'm not gonna be all pressed. Bring on the Olympics :dance:

Break My Rapture
Jul 9th, 2012, 12:17 AM
Maria's still perfect in three setters this year too, right?

stegall
Jul 9th, 2012, 12:32 AM
yeah,she's 21-1 over the last two years I think

Andy.
Jul 9th, 2012, 03:33 AM
I just find Fed's game so much more dynamic, exciting and aggressive than the other member of the top 4. A healthy does of arrogance is also needed at the top IMO. I much prefer his attitude the Murray's ever grumpy demeanor.

cowsonice
Jul 9th, 2012, 04:20 AM
By the way, I seriously didn't know it was possible for a humanbeing to be as pathetic and cringeworthy as Shvedbarilescu is :crying2:

What happened?

As for Federer winning, great day for sports and the record books, but his presser (from the clips I've read) was sooo :tape:

He's still pressed about that USO loss to Novak :o

stegall
Jul 9th, 2012, 04:24 AM
I don't know there's something i've never liked about Federer..I don't hate him or anything but I definitely care about him the least out of the big 3..

Stonerpova
Jul 9th, 2012, 04:33 AM

Meh. He makes good points a lot of the time, but some of his posts are mildly frightening.

As for Wimby I soo wanted Murray to win. I love me an underdog. As much as I love watching Federer play his "my shit don't stink" attitude annoys the piss out of me. I can't sit through an interview of his.

jameshazza
Jul 9th, 2012, 04:39 AM
Just finished my first night of my three day bender. :cheer:
Also I would like to point out, as well as prove to myself, as drunk as I am I can still type coherently. UnNlc sUme p0stRs won diS b0ordE In D PsT cuPLEE dYzZzZzZ!!!111111111!!

dsanders06
Jul 9th, 2012, 06:55 PM
Meh. He makes good points a lot of the time, but some of his posts are mildly frightening.

He's sent me a whole storm of badreps and PMs over the last couple of days just because I said Serena was never in any danger of losing to Shvedova at Wimbledon, and that Shvedova was just relying on Serena's errors to make the scoreline close :crying2: In fact, I'm not the only one, he's been assailing EVERYONE in that GM thread "Serena's toughest opponent at Wimbledon" who doesn't answer Shvedova. I've honestly never encountered someone on here who's more delusional who isn't intentionally trolling... also the other day, he said Kerber was a better player than Maria on everything but clay, or something like that :spit: Although he's yet to top Makarovagate, admittedly.

Stonerpova
Jul 9th, 2012, 07:50 PM
He's sent me a whole storm of badreps and PMs over the last couple of days just because I said Serena was never in any danger of losing to Shvedova at Wimbledon, and that Shvedova was just relying on Serena's errors to make the scoreline close :crying2: In fact, I'm not the only one, he's been assailing EVERYONE in that GM thread "Serena's toughest opponent at Wimbledon" who doesn't answer Shvedova. I've honestly never encountered someone on here who's more delusional who isn't intentionally trolling... also the other day, he said Kerber was a better player than Maria on everything but clay, or something like that :spit: Although he's yet to top Makarovagate, admittedly.

Well shit :eek:

He good reps me all the time, calling one of my posts "brilliant and heartfelt" or something similar, and I thought it was hilarious because I feel like I'm just spewing BS most of the time. Maybe that's why I have a soft spot for him. :lol: I knew he'd be all over the "Serena's toughest opponent thread" as soon as I saw it. I made a similar argument to yours but haven't checked it since.

His comments regarding Simon Cowell were uncalled for IMO. Something about him feeling no sympathy if he was brutally murdered :tape:

shaktincredible
Jul 10th, 2012, 01:23 PM
just love this poem from Willliam Shakespeare :sobbing:

You say that you love rain, but you open your umbrella when it rains.

You say that you love the sun, but you find a shadow spot when the sun shines.

You say that you love the wind, but you close your windows when wind blows.

This is why i am afraid, you say that you love me too.

Kon.
Jul 10th, 2012, 01:28 PM
^ I'm pretty sure it's not by Shakespeare. :lol: It's cute though.

jameshazza
Jul 10th, 2012, 04:37 PM
I just really feel the need to post this story. Every year there's like a festival/drinking session in my town so last night we were in one of the bars. There was a parasol covering the back bar in the bear garden, so this girl decided to pole dance and ripped her jeans beneath one of her ass cheeks. So after running round the whole bar telling everyone to look at the rip/her ass she proceeded to rip that leg of her jeans off. Then after another hour she realised she couldn't go around with only one leg so then ripped the other off. Then she decided she wanted to wear a skirt instead of shorts so ripped them more and had a denim tail in front and behind. However, the bar closed quite early at like 1.30-ish so she then went behind the bar and poured herself some vod a few times before the manager caught her, she then told him he was nothing only a tramp and got thrown out. Bitch made my night. :hysteric:

Break My Rapture
Jul 10th, 2012, 04:42 PM
"Makarovagate". :spit:

Reptilia
Jul 11th, 2012, 02:59 AM
Lord. GM is a fucking mess :haha:

dsanders06
Jul 11th, 2012, 03:04 AM
All in a night's work :oh:

Reptilia
Jul 11th, 2012, 03:06 AM
That was fun! I never venture into GM. I may have to join you more often Dsanders :oh:

Charlatan
Jul 11th, 2012, 04:19 AM
Reptilia, where did that pic from your avatar come from?

Btw, Lachy is the true HBIC! :inlove: Gotta love how she can easily leave them stans flipping by a little signature :spit:

claypova
Jul 11th, 2012, 05:39 AM
he* :p

Reptilia
Jul 11th, 2012, 07:12 AM
Reptilia, where did that pic from your avatar come from?

Btw, Lachy is the true HBIC! :inlove: Gotta love how she can easily leave them stans flipping by a little signature :spit:

Fed cup 2011 pretty sure :D

JamieOwen3
Jul 11th, 2012, 07:34 AM
What did u rascals do in GM this time? :lol:

claypova
Jul 11th, 2012, 08:21 AM
http://www.tennisforum.com/showthread.php?t=461403&page=14 :)

jameshazza
Jul 11th, 2012, 12:17 PM
:sobbing:

I wish I was there for that mess. I see I was named personally too. :inlove:

Break My Rapture
Jul 11th, 2012, 01:38 PM
Where the hell is vozas?

Shivank17
Jul 11th, 2012, 01:44 PM
http://www.tennisforum.com/showthread.php?t=461403&page=14 :)

Oh God. :tape: :facepalm: I can't at Rena fans :tape: Its as if they are the ones who have won 14 slams. :rolleyes: Their arrogance :help:

And Vozas is banned. :tears:

jameshazza
Jul 11th, 2012, 01:59 PM
The month is almost up if it isn't already. So if he's not back in a few days it's probably a permaban.

jameshazza
Jul 11th, 2012, 02:11 PM
Also, does anyone know how to contact Queenpova to see when his ban expires, debby may be willing to wait on him but can't wait forever.

Kon.
Jul 11th, 2012, 02:51 PM
Vozas is permabanned isn't he? After all those fake accounts. :sobbing:
He was fun. :lol:

jameshazza
Jul 11th, 2012, 04:36 PM
I swear, the Serena Stan fuckery in GM has me D.E.A.D.
Now I know why they say not to flaunt the dirty laundry in public. :sobbing:

dsanders06
Jul 11th, 2012, 05:52 PM
I'm annoyed, I ALWAYS only think of my best burns for the Willytards on the rare occasions that Serena's doing well so I can't use them :(

I'll have to write the stuff I've thought up down somewhere and wait til the US Open, when the Willytards will return to their "seething" as Maria elegantly glides to the title while Serena crashes out in the second round to Alize Cornet.

jameshazza
Jul 11th, 2012, 05:55 PM
Waiting for the day you publish "Willytards' Guide to Surviving GM" :lol:

JoPova
Jul 11th, 2012, 06:07 PM
Tough day. I hate exams. I hate macroeconomics. Thank God holidays are beckoning...

Ksenia.
Jul 11th, 2012, 06:13 PM
Tough day. I hate exams. I hate macroeconomics. Thank God holidays are beckoning...

You have exams in the middle of July? :hug:

JoPova
Jul 11th, 2012, 06:18 PM
You have exams in the middle of July? :hug:

Last one on Monday! I should've finished way earlier than next week, but I was lazy and spent so much time doing nothing at the beginning of the year! :hysteric: I won't be making the same mistake twice though! Next year I'l take every exam without any delays.. at least I hope so! :rolleyes:

Break My Rapture
Jul 11th, 2012, 06:21 PM
I'm annoyed, I ALWAYS only think of my best burns for the Willytards on the rare occasions that Serena's doing well so I can't use them :(

I'll have to write the stuff I've thought up down somewhere and wait til the US Open, when the Willytards will return to their "seething" as Maria elegantly glides to the title while Serena crashes out in the second round to Alize Cornet.
:o :crying2:

jameshazza
Jul 11th, 2012, 06:22 PM
Oh exams at this time is just horrible. :hug:
Good Luck in them all. So when will you start back at school then?

Trih
Jul 11th, 2012, 06:29 PM

http://www.mmoeye.it/forum/images/smilies/afraid.gif

dsanders06
Jul 11th, 2012, 06:36 PM
Waiting for the day you publish "Willytards' Guide to Surviving GM" :lol:

http://i40.tinypic.com/dc4i7a.png

:bigcry:

Unfortunately I can't claim credit for this one, it's a vintage TF classic that precedes me :lol:

Cosmic Voices
Jul 11th, 2012, 06:39 PM
^ OMG :bowdown::bowdown::bowdown:

though I have a feeling there's bound to be one for us :hysteric:

Trih
Jul 11th, 2012, 06:40 PM
That's pure genius :lol:

jameshazza
Jul 11th, 2012, 06:40 PM
:sobbing:
That was too good.

JoPova
Jul 11th, 2012, 06:43 PM
Oh exams at this time is just horrible. :hug:
Good Luck in them all. So when will you start back at school then?

It's so hot here in Italy! :tape: So hard to focus and study! Thanks! :hug:

At the end of September everything starts again! :hysteric: it's already my second year at university! Time flies! :(

lefty24
Jul 11th, 2012, 08:07 PM
http://i40.tinypic.com/dc4i7a.png

:bigcry:

Unfortunately I can't claim credit for this one, it's a vintage TF classic that precedes me :lol:

OMG that's gold!, just like Marias soon to be medal! :worship:

Stonerpova
Jul 11th, 2012, 08:43 PM
So funny :crying2:

Craig.
Jul 11th, 2012, 09:12 PM
:speakles: at y'all having exams in the middle of July :tape: :hug:

jameshazza
Jul 11th, 2012, 09:17 PM
How do you see what poster has posted a certain amount of times in each thread. I did it once by accident and could never manage again.

Craig.
Jul 11th, 2012, 09:19 PM
^Click on the # of posts the thread has (you have to get out of the thread first though).

Break My Rapture
Jul 11th, 2012, 09:27 PM
All the threads in GM are so boring right now. :yawn: Can someone please go and spice it up with something worth reading please.

jameshazza
Jul 11th, 2012, 09:28 PM
Thanks Craig. @Des they were good earlier when the Sarin stans were turning on each other. But it has since calmed. TWAT draw to look forward to though.

Craig.
Jul 11th, 2012, 09:32 PM
Shvedbarilescu in the Larcher de Brito-Scheepers result thread :inlove:

Break My Rapture
Jul 11th, 2012, 09:51 PM
Thanks Craig. @Des they were good earlier when the Sarin stans were turning on each other. But it has since calmed. TWAT draw to look forward to though.
But the old married couple is taking forever making it. :lol:

Craig.
Jul 11th, 2012, 09:52 PM
But the old married couple is taking forever making it. :lol:

:ras: We're making it as we speak. It's harder than it seems, especially with a 64-seed entry list.

jameshazza
Jul 11th, 2012, 10:57 PM
Heaux check Masha's facebook. We're getting a long gown. :inlove: :sobbing:

Trih
Jul 11th, 2012, 11:00 PM
I NEED to see ESPYS live, it's in about an hour am I right?
Is there any way to watch it online?

Trih
Jul 11th, 2012, 11:02 PM
Shvedbarilescu in the Larcher de Brito-Scheepers result thread :inlove:

Are you all trolling him or what? :lol:

Trih
Jul 11th, 2012, 11:44 PM
And what is TWAT draw? :unsure:

Charlatan
Jul 11th, 2012, 11:51 PM
Are you all trolling him or what? :lol:

No, that big twat is picking on our fellow mashabator, generalizing the whole mashabators as dumb kids :crying2:

She's a mediocre player. I'm not saying she doesn't deserve it, she's top 50 material but that's as far as the story goes but since this is the WTA we might just see her winning a Slam anyway so it doesn't really mean much I guess. :rolleyes:
My point was that she's one of those players that will never do much while Michelle is a dumb mess right now but the potential people discussed a few years ago is obviously still there if you've watched her past two matches. Not saying she will ever live up to it either...

Typical Sharapova fan who thinks only the top 10 or so are any good (and even those in the top ten they ridicule) and to be merely top 50 standard is complete mediocrity.

In all honesty of course this is an unfair generalisation and not all Sharapova fans are this dim. But at the moment it really is hard to find a thread where one or another of them isn't saying something as dumb as this. :shrug:

Funny how joão can go on about the mediocrity of Scheepers but then say MLDB showed how much potential she has by losing to her 6-3 6-4. :haha:

:spit: all of this because someone says scheepers is mediocre

Reptilia
Jul 12th, 2012, 12:04 AM
I can't with Shvedbarilescu. I swear he is a psychopath in real life :crying2:

Break My Rapture
Jul 12th, 2012, 12:21 AM
Lemme see that thread. :lol:

jameshazza
Jul 12th, 2012, 12:24 AM
LeRoy is such an epic TWAT that I hope he has a R1 exit. What is samsam? or whoever you call my R1 opponent like?

Break My Rapture
Jul 12th, 2012, 12:24 AM
LOL mess.

Does anyone have something funny to watch on YouTube? Something like spoofs?

jameshazza
Jul 12th, 2012, 12:25 AM
LOL mess.

Does anyone have something funny to watch on YouTube? Something like spoofs?

Have you ever seen the Gimme More funny version?

Reptilia
Jul 12th, 2012, 12:27 AM
LeRoy is such an epic TWAT that I hope he has a R1 exit. What is samsam? or whoever you call my R1 opponent like?

SamSam is the founder of the "Has ______ past her peak and will never win a grand slam again..." threads

And also well known for

"Yes, well said. :worship::worship::worship:"

I will vote for you :hug: But he will prob win

Charlatan
Jul 12th, 2012, 12:29 AM
Maira on ESPY gosh...with the blue gown :eek:

Reptilia
Jul 12th, 2012, 12:31 AM
:eek: I wanna see

Break My Rapture
Jul 12th, 2012, 12:31 AM
Have you ever seen the Gimme More funny version?
d7is5Ffnpwk

That???? :bigcry::bigcry::bigcry:

Charlatan
Jul 12th, 2012, 12:32 AM
If I heard it right (my listening is always poor, as a reminder), she won the best female tennis award over serena

Trih
Jul 12th, 2012, 12:32 AM
Judging by the bad quality of the stream she looked great :hearts: and yes she won the best female tennis

stegall
Jul 12th, 2012, 12:33 AM
If I heard it right (my listening is always poor, as a reminder), she won the best female tennis award over serena

She won but I didn't think Serena was nominated.

jameshazza
Jul 12th, 2012, 12:34 AM
d7is5Ffnpwk

That???? :bigcry::bigcry::bigcry:

Yes. That. :hysteric:

@sickfalsetto, I'm not sure she was nominated. It was the four GS champions at the time. Maria, Vika, Sam and Petra. Maybe I am wrong though.

Charlatan
Jul 12th, 2012, 12:39 AM
just found out sarin wasn't nominated :lol: my bad...bless my listening skills :oh:

jameshazza
Jul 12th, 2012, 12:40 AM
Have they interviewed Maria yet or just shown her?

Trih
Jul 12th, 2012, 12:40 AM
They interviewed her together with aehm... I think a golf player? :unsure:

jameshazza
Jul 12th, 2012, 12:44 AM
Does it not show them giving out the awards? :unsure:

stegall
Jul 12th, 2012, 12:46 AM
It doesn't start for 15 minutes.. some of the results are leaked prior to the show.She's nominated for 2 other big categories though and usually presents an award so they'll show her.

jameshazza
Jul 12th, 2012, 12:51 AM
I seen a bad quality pic on twitter but she looks flawless.
https://www.facebook.com/twitter/photo/?id=191020114253500&l=f356807666&pid=1436943

Reptilia
Jul 12th, 2012, 12:52 AM
:inlove:

claypova
Jul 12th, 2012, 12:53 AM
her hair :crying2:

Andy.
Jul 12th, 2012, 01:19 AM
The hair isnt great but the dress and overall look is AMAZE :inlove:

jameshazza
Jul 12th, 2012, 01:20 AM
The hair isnt great but the dress and overall look is AMAZE :inlove:

This. Although I would need more pics from different angles to fully judge the hair. By the way I think the next group in TWAT is full of us mashabators.

aussiesharapova
Jul 12th, 2012, 02:02 AM
The dress is stunning :drool:

dsanders06
Jul 12th, 2012, 02:12 AM

I LIVE :bigcry:

I seem to recall the Willytards going mental when Serena won this (irrelevant) award last year and actually making loads of threads gloating about it as if she'd won a slam. We should respond in kind :oh:

stegall
Jul 12th, 2012, 02:14 AM
^Serena wasn't nominated..It was the 4 slam winners at that time Maria,Petra,Sam Vika..although she probably would had a good shot even with Serena there.

Charlatan
Jul 12th, 2012, 02:16 AM

I seem to recall the Willytards going mental when Serena won this (irrelevant) award last year and actually making loads of threads gloating about it as if she'd won a slam. We should respond in kind :oh:

:oh:

even a few of them are freaking on twitter a while ago over maria being nominated in the best female athlete category :drool:

bummed that she didn't win, though :(

jameshazza
Jul 12th, 2012, 02:28 AM
That was the most emotional VT I've ever watched. :sobbing:

Charlatan
Jul 12th, 2012, 02:39 AM
Of course, pova didn't win the best comeback award :o

Sexist :mad:

stegall
Jul 12th, 2012, 02:40 AM
Pova or any female for that matter never win an award up against male athletes..As a side note..as a fan of american football and most other sports,the guy who won wasn't even the best choice even without Maria.

jameshazza
Jul 12th, 2012, 02:41 AM
It would have been amazing if she did but as popular as she is, there aren't more fans of her than there are of American football.

NashaMasha
Jul 12th, 2012, 02:42 AM
Will we see Pova on the scene next? was best female tennis player already awarded ? did i miss it?

FoxyliciousKhat
Jul 12th, 2012, 02:43 AM

Stop grouping every WS fans will you. Not everyone hate Maria.

In fact I think it's mostly Serena only/Maria only fans that have issues.

Foxy

jameshazza
Jul 12th, 2012, 02:44 AM
Will we see Pova on the scene next? was best female tennis player already awarded ? did i miss it?

Nope not yet, shouldn't be too long though IMO.

heelsrule1988
Jul 12th, 2012, 02:46 AM
As a side note..as a fan of american football and most other sports,the guy who won wasn't even the best choice even without Maria.
Agreed... I'd have picked Sidney Crosby if not for Maria. Funny how she lost to someone who had also had a shoulder injury, though.

ziros
Jul 12th, 2012, 02:46 AM
Pova or any female for that matter never win an award up against male athletes..As a side note..as a fan of american football and most other sports,the guy who won wasn't even the best choice even without Maria.
Yes,but the Lions went well with him as QB didn't they? They went from cellar dwellers to a legit playoff team

stegall
Jul 12th, 2012, 02:50 AM
Yes,but the Lions went well with him as QB didn't they? They went from cellar dwellers to a legit playoff team

yep..I like him and he's a good qb..but I just don't think he fits "best comeback" category..I would have picked Sidney and Johan,and Maria ofc before him.Although voters probably took into consideration the city of Detroit itself an how long it'd been since they'd made the playoffs.

Charlatan
Jul 12th, 2012, 02:50 AM
In fact I think it's mostly Serena only/Maria only fans that have issues.

Foxy

Yes, it's true :hug:

We like you Foxy!

heelsrule1988
Jul 12th, 2012, 03:03 AM
Wasn't all him, though... it doesn't hurt that he has Megatron to throw to. With tennis being an individual sport, Maria's comeback was all Maria.

This whole deal requires the posting of the picture:

http://a.espncdn.com/i/mag/blog/06Sharapova2.jpg

ziros
Jul 12th, 2012, 03:06 AM
Lots of people on twitter saying Maria should have won,all saying she is hot

Mashabator
Jul 12th, 2012, 07:13 AM
She didnt win? :bigcry:

Andy.
Jul 12th, 2012, 08:44 AM
I dont know what is wrong with me I have turned into such a headcase mess :hysteric: I had the nicest yet most awful dream last night. I had a dream about someone I shouldnt have (because its not good for my head). I had a dream that we were just laying in a bed cuddling. No kissing, no sex no nothing just cuddling :o I have because an emotional mess. I couldnt stop thinking about it all day. I need to go have sex with a random to get him off my mind.

Mashabator
Jul 12th, 2012, 08:53 AM
Aww girl :hug: just try not to dwell on it!

Trih
Jul 12th, 2012, 09:32 AM
I fell asleep too early to see her on the stage :crying2: so I only saw her on the red carpet
I'll need some recap on youtube :sad:

Steven.
Jul 12th, 2012, 09:39 AM
I dont know what is wrong with me I have turned into such a headcase mess :hysteric: I had the nicest yet most awful dream last night. I had a dream about someone I shouldnt have (because its not good for my head). I had a dream that we were just laying in a bed cuddling. No kissing, no sex no nothing just cuddling :o I have because an emotional mess. I couldnt stop thinking about it all day. I need to go have sex with a random to get him off my mind.

awwww that's so cute!! I hope things work out for you, you just gotta find a way to make him want you back! but dw anyways saturday is around the corner you can get your slut on. Oh how much easier life would be if we were asexual lol :p

Andy.
Jul 12th, 2012, 09:51 AM
Aww girl :hug: just try not to dwell on it!
Thanks Nathaniel :hug:

awwww that's so cute!! I hope things work out for you, you just gotta find a way to make him want you back! but dw anyways saturday is around the corner you can get your slut on. Oh how much easier life would be if we were asexual lol :p
It was a totally weird dream. Our whole friendship group went away to their weird place that was very green and the building was really white with a really nice big bed. The weird part is we are all going away together to the Hunter Valley in September for a friends wedding :lol:

I get him out of my head and then things like this happen :o emotions are silly. Im all for this asexual thing as long as we still get to do the 'fun' stuff.

BTW have either of you two bought ASOS brand jeans before. Im a little scared because they are so cheap.

Steven.
Jul 12th, 2012, 09:59 AM
omg hunter valley is heaps pretty! What a nice choice of location for a wedding.

unfortunately the time I went it was raining cause, you know, life likes shitting on me. Same with when I went on my beach house trip to Smiths Lake, and when I went to Queensland, and when I was supposed to go Mardi Gras both this year and last year.

Mother nature hates me :sobbing:

anyways, I don't blame u for dwelling on it. cuddling is heaps cute and so intimate.

hahahahaha I'm pretty sure asexual means you have no sexual attractions so no none of that "fun stuff" hahaha so funny.

umm regarding asos, I try not to buy my (skinny) jeans online cause it's a hassle to send everything back if it doesn't fit. I get them in person in stores so I can try them on so I can't help u with that sozza

Mashabator
Jul 12th, 2012, 10:04 AM
Thanks Nathaniel :hug:

It was a totally weird dream. Our whole friendship group went away to their weird place that was very green and the building was really white with a really nice big bed. The weird part is we are all going away together to the Hunter Valley in September for a friends wedding :lol:

I get him out of my head and then things like this happen :o emotions are silly. Im all for this asexual thing as long as we still get to do the 'fun' stuff.

BTW have either of you two bought ASOS brand jeans before. Im a little scared because they are so cheap.

I have they are soooo good i bought 5 pairs recently (:facepalm:) just gotta get the right size!

Mashabator
Jul 12th, 2012, 10:05 AM
I like the super skinny ones the best cos they have a zipper their skinny jeans have the buttons where the fly are. like if i go out how do u expect me do to them up when drunk? :lol: but yeah if u look in the fashion shop thread we have a i bought all them and they fit great!

Andy.
Jul 12th, 2012, 10:11 AM
I have they are soooo good i bought 5 pairs recently (:facepalm:) just gotta get the right size!

I have been the same size for ages I was more concerned about quality. On your glowing recommendation Manny I might give them a go. Your such a jeans whore :lol:

omg hunter valley is heaps pretty! What a nice choice of location for a wedding.

unfortunately the time I went it was raining cause, you know, life likes shitting on me. Same with when I went on my beach house trip to Smiths Lake, and when I went to Queensland, and when I was supposed to go Mardi Gras both this year and last year.

Mother nature hates me :sobbing:

anyways, I don't blame u for dwelling on it. cuddling is heaps cute and so intimate.

hahahahaha I'm pretty sure asexual means you have no sexual attractions so no none of that "fun stuff" hahaha so funny.

umm regarding asos, I try not to buy my (skinny) jeans online cause it's a hassle to send everything back if it doesn't fit. I get them in person in stores so I can try them on so I can't help u with that sozza

Well Im not down for the asexaul thing then Steven. There is only so much you can do with you and your hand :oh:

I have never been much of a cuddler....I like my space in bed but this year I have really started to like them.

Andy.
Jul 12th, 2012, 10:12 AM
I like the super skinny ones the best cos they have a zipper their skinny jeans have the buttons where the fly are. like if i go out how do u expect me do to them up when drunk? :lol: but yeah if u look in the fashion shop thread we have a i bought all them and they fit great!
Im the same when I go out. Buttons are way to hard to do up...or undo ;):lol:

Mashabator
Jul 12th, 2012, 10:20 AM
^ hhahahahah buttons are a bitch sometimes! but yeah the quality seems fine for me but we will see after a few washes. They seem better quality than the ones i normally get from myer :)

Andy.
Jul 12th, 2012, 10:22 AM
I just need another pair for work because I dont want to keep wearing my Nudie ones.

Mashabator
Jul 12th, 2012, 10:59 AM
if u know your size they are great :yeah:
i love the ones i got!

Six Feet Under
Jul 12th, 2012, 11:08 AM
Hmmm I guess I can catch you all up

Went on my first date on Monday :oh: it was quite the experience, my date studied music and history at usyd and is currently studying law and is dean of the student colleges at UNSW he was super cute and very blokey and intellectual (something which was really surprising and nice for a gay guy) he was completely out and Roman catholic which was also really admirable. I thought he was really special but there was a bit of an age gap (I'm 18 he 25) I texted him yesterday after being told to not look desperate Haha but he didn't text me back so I think he isn't interested, I'm a bit upset, I thought he was really smart and special, Idk if I will met to many more people like him :sad:

Steven.
Jul 12th, 2012, 11:15 AM
ewww that's why I hate texts sometimes. Unreliable repliers shits me so much. Shame he didn't reply but :hug: shoudl've called him instead maybe oh wells. like andrew said earlier in the thread there are plenty of fish in the sea

Andy.
Jul 12th, 2012, 11:37 AM
I think its cool that your putting yourself out there. Even if it doesnt lead to much its all practice for the real thing. Unfortunatly its the reality of dating and sometimes. I wouldnt worry too much about him. He may have seemed like a good catch on the outside but maybe he wasnt that nice and he probs wasnt right for you. But who knows he could be really busy and may msg u in a few days.

Mashabator
Jul 12th, 2012, 11:51 AM
What are you talking about arlyn? theres lots of blokey gays like me for example :o :unsure: :sobbing:
But yeah like Andrew said he could message u and hes been busy! I feel so lucky to have none of the relationship problems everyone else is having :sobbing:

Steven.
Jul 12th, 2012, 12:03 PM
cause youre a whore

Andy.
Jul 12th, 2012, 12:09 PM
What are you talking about arlyn? theres lots of blokey gays like me for example :o :unsure: :sobbing:
But yeah like Andrew said he could message u and hes been busy! I feel so lucky to have none of the relationship problems everyone else is having :sobbing:
:hysteric::umbrella:

aussiesharapova
Jul 12th, 2012, 12:13 PM
TJEvy5jpI1k :cheer:
btw, the woman at 0.05 :lol:

Mashi
Jul 12th, 2012, 12:59 PM

I CAN'T. :lol:

SilverSlam
Jul 12th, 2012, 01:01 PM

:hysteric:

That'd be my reaction too though.

Shivank17
Jul 12th, 2012, 01:05 PM
:rolls:

My reaction would have been similar. :lol:

Mashabator
Jul 12th, 2012, 01:40 PM
The womans face hahahahahah

Break My Rapture
Jul 12th, 2012, 02:11 PM
I'm making a gif of that soon. :lol:

aussiesharapova
Jul 12th, 2012, 02:12 PM
^ oh please do! :lol:

Trih
Jul 12th, 2012, 02:15 PM
I'm making a gif of that soon. :lol:

Do want! :lol:

Mrs. Dimitrova
Jul 12th, 2012, 02:21 PM
"The one that lost to Serena Williams." :spit: Oh dear.

Six Feet Under
Jul 12th, 2012, 02:47 PM

http://i86.photobucket.com/albums/k118/cozmoose/Kvitova-1.gif

Fail.

Mrs. Dimitrova
Jul 12th, 2012, 03:18 PM

Fail.

THAT GIF. :haha: KvittyGOAT.

aussiesharapova
Jul 12th, 2012, 04:01 PM

Fail.

Charlatan
Jul 12th, 2012, 05:48 PM

That'd be my reaction too though.

ok..i lost track with posters whenever they change their name and avatars!

Are you lefty or lachy previously? or Pieter?

Queenpova
Jul 12th, 2012, 05:55 PM
I'm back h0es.
http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m3gscszzTg1rtjju7o1_r1_500.gif

omg maria won RG :bow:

Stonerpova
Jul 12th, 2012, 05:56 PM
Peak Queenpova :cheer:

Break My Rapture
Jul 12th, 2012, 06:16 PM
WHO is HipsterPova? Reveal your true identity.

Oh and welcome back Karma.

Mashabator
Jul 12th, 2012, 06:17 PM
I'm back h0es.
http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m3gscszzTg1rtjju7o1_r1_500.gif

omg maria won RG :bow:

OMG YEE welcome back :worship:

jameshazza
Jul 12th, 2012, 06:27 PM
Hey Karma. Missed you! :cheer:

humanabstract
Jul 12th, 2012, 06:31 PM
OMG I've just read whole "Maria should ask Serena out on a date" thread from GM.:eek::haha::oh::worship::bowdown:

zigga
Jul 12th, 2012, 06:59 PM
:rolls:

My reaction would have been similar. :lol:

My too :lol:
Welcome back Queenpova :bigwave:
And maria should ask serena out for a date thread in GM :haha::hysteric:

Charlatan
Jul 12th, 2012, 07:02 PM
Queenpova, my bb :hearts:

You wouldn't know how much we been missing you :hug:

Everything is back to normal :cheer: Madmax (check), Queenpova (check) Mashabators are back :dance:

humanabstract
Jul 12th, 2012, 07:07 PM
GM is such a mess. I hate this moustachepova thing :fiery: Maria doesn't have moustache.

Kon.
Jul 12th, 2012, 07:13 PM
GM is such a mess. I hate this moustachepova thing :fiery: Maria doesn't have moustache.

Welcome. :lol:

And Maria kind of has a mustache sometimes :oh:

Btw "Maria should ask Serena out on a date" is Peak GM. :bowdown:

jameshazza
Jul 12th, 2012, 07:17 PM
I hope TWAT goes on for longer tonight. Last night was PEAK everything. :hysteric:

Kon.
Jul 12th, 2012, 07:19 PM
TWAT is hilarious. :rolls:

Queenpova
Jul 12th, 2012, 07:27 PM
Thanks guys! :hug: I'll tone it down a little tho, I was annoying sometimes. lol.

Which is funny is that I was banned for one freaking week and someone made a sock pretending it was me and the ban was extended, smh. My boy Vozas is permabanned right? :(

I was on suicide watch on her match against snaggle tooth in wimbledon, especially when she kept laughing and smiling as if she had won already. wtf?

http://gifsoup.com/webroot/animatedgifs3/1370125_o.gif

Break My Rapture
Jul 12th, 2012, 07:29 PM
SNAGGLE TOOTH LMFAO. :bigcry: :crying2:

humanabstract
Jul 12th, 2012, 07:35 PM
Welcome. :lol:

And Maria kind of has a mustache sometimes :oh:

Oh, OK. But it's the classiest one :rolleyes:

Kon.
Jul 12th, 2012, 07:39 PM
Queenpova got in the TWAT draw :rocker2:

Queenpova
Jul 12th, 2012, 07:43 PM
Queenpova got in the TWAT draw :rocker2:

Back on my first day and already getting media attention - wildcards :drool:

Break My Rapture
Jul 12th, 2012, 07:53 PM
Fuck Ivanovic, you're the real VIP. :lol:

Queenpova
Jul 12th, 2012, 08:01 PM

So I wont make it past R4?

http://i53.tinypic.com/2ngvjhi.jpg

Trih
Jul 12th, 2012, 08:12 PM
Oh my god I just discovered the TWAT :hysteric:
but it's such a wall of text, how can you all have the patience to write and/or read all that :lol:

Charlatan
Jul 12th, 2012, 09:41 PM
Snaggle Tooth :crying2:

Back on my first day and already getting media attention - wildcards :drool:

So I wont make it past R4?

:hysteric: Stop it :sobbing:

dsanders06
Jul 12th, 2012, 09:54 PM
QUEENPOVA :hearts: :bigwave:

Now we just need Vozas back :secret: I think he might already be back- someone PMed me recently saying he was Vozas's "friend- but I think it's just him in disguise :secret:

Rerun
Jul 12th, 2012, 10:15 PM
today was funny :lol:
I'm hosting at my place a former tf poster who is a Serena Williams fan (:/), hes british...
anyway I came back home from work and he was skyping his friend..and it came out that Nathaniel was the friend he was talking too :lol:

jameshazza
Jul 12th, 2012, 11:14 PM
I won a round Yass!

Craig.
Jul 13th, 2012, 12:45 AM
What a fucking dick. God. I signed up for this cuz I thought it'd be fun, not because I wanted annoying TF trolls on my ass on all the goddamn time.

Break My Rapture
Jul 13th, 2012, 12:46 AM
Hew?

Craig.
Hew?

Guess.

jameshazza
LeRoy don't worry everyone realises he's trying too hard to win. An early exit will be on the cards.

Break My Rapture
Jul 13th, 2012, 12:50 AM
Don't pay attention to him Craig. :lol: You're doing fine managing that mess.

jameshazza
Jul 13th, 2012, 12:53 AM
And plus I can help with counting I don't have work, so sitting on my ass in a hot mess thread sounds good to me.

Craig.
Jul 13th, 2012, 12:53 AM
Thanks guys :hug: And James, that sounds great!

Craig.
Jul 13th, 2012, 12:57 AM
James, would you mind counting tonight's votes for me actually? And posting them?! I'd owe you one!

JamieOwen3
Jul 13th, 2012, 12:58 AM
Good job in GM guys :lol: crazy mufuckas

http://i48.tinypic.com/1jcbm.gif

jameshazza
Jul 13th, 2012, 01:00 AM
James, would you mind counting tonight's votes for me actually? And posting them?! I'd owe you one!

OK. :hug:

jameshazza
Jul 13th, 2012, 01:54 AM
I thought I would be able to watch Nikita as well but LeRoy started bitching bout the count again so I had to triple count everything. :o

Craig.
Jul 13th, 2012, 01:57 AM
I thought I would be able to watch Nikita as well but LeRoy started bitching bout the count again so I had to triple count everything. :o

I feel ya :bigcry: He obvs does it on purpose too. No one asked him to count.

Thanks so much for this btw, I just really didn't feel like dealing with his crap tonight.

jameshazza
Jul 13th, 2012, 02:12 AM
I feel ya :bigcry: He obvs does it on purpose too. No one asked him to count.

Thanks so much for this btw, I just really didn't feel like dealing with his crap tonight.

No it's OK. I helped silverwhite and Rerun in MTF so I have experience :cheer:. In a fucked up kind of way it's sort of fun. There's only two more matches to be completed though and I'm not sure how many people are even still there, but if there's enough are we allowed to move on to the next section?

Craig.
Jul 13th, 2012, 02:17 AM
Nah, I'm going to bed really soon. We'll start the next section tomorrow.

jameshazza
Jul 13th, 2012, 02:18 AM
No problem.

jameshazza
Jul 13th, 2012, 02:45 AM
Can someone please go to TWAT and vote for curcubeu and JaJa_Swan, if the haven't already. That will end today's process.

istase2000
Jul 13th, 2012, 06:05 AM
Hi mashatards,

I have a request for my buddies from New Zealand :hearts:
Would anyone have an event cinema ticket stub for any movie they've seen between 9 June and 31 August 2012 to spare :angel:
I will compensate you for the trouble
There's just this accommodation promotion where I can save 50% so it'd be really great if someone could help me out.
Thanks in advance guys :kiss:

Mashabator
Jul 13th, 2012, 06:25 AM
^reptilia might have one!

ziros
Jul 13th, 2012, 06:27 AM
I'd love to help you,but I don't keep them

istase2000
Jul 13th, 2012, 06:36 AM
^reptilia might have one!

I'd love to help you,but I don't keep them

thanks for replying guys :)

Steven.
Jul 13th, 2012, 06:52 AM
my unis shit and they only release one result at a time but omg I'm so happy. My results for the past 2 semesters so far:

http://i47.tinypic.com/295fo80.png

scraping passes for everything :cheer::hysteric: hopefully i pass the last one too.

altho I have to resit one of the exams because the fire alarm went off during it :o

I think I could be doing heaps better if I actually go to my lectures. last sem I skipped basically every single one to go chill at the park or to sleep in it's bad