PDA

View Full Version : Happy 2012 July 4th to All

tennisbum79
Jul 5th, 2012, 02:25 AM
From Boston with Love, last year's July 4th with world famous Boston Pops in Tchaikovsky 1812 Ouverture

Longer version, including the chorus

axTi_k4w_bc&feature=related

Short version

c0_ElQGb9CU&feature=related

wta_zuperfann
Jul 5th, 2012, 03:43 AM
and a Happy 4th to you!

I remember when A & E used to present the full show from Boston with Mary Richardson as hostess. Great stuff.

delicatecutter
Jul 5th, 2012, 03:55 AM
I usually hate 4th of July but this has been a good one! Being fucked up for most of it has really helped! :rolls:

Super Dave
Jul 5th, 2012, 02:04 PM
My least favorite holiday... From mid-June to mid-July, people set off fireworks and bombs everywhere from 10pm til well after midnight. I guess they don't have to get up for work in the morning. It sounds like living in a war zone.

But Happy Birthday America! :rolleyes:

tennisbum79
Jul 6th, 2012, 12:23 AM
My least favorite holiday... From mid-June to mid-July, people set off fireworks and bombs everywhere from 10pm til well after midnight. I guess they don't have to get up for work in the morning. It sounds like living in a war zone.

But Happy Birthday America! :rolleyes:
Where do you live?

In many states, there are regulations/restrictions when you people can do firework.

In Massachusetts, I believe it is only on July 4th, and if the it falls on Friday or Monday, I believe people can do on weekend.

Super Dave
Jul 6th, 2012, 05:06 AM
Where do you live?

In many states, there are regulations/restrictions when you people can do firework.

In Massachusetts, I believe it is only on July 4th, and if the it falls on Friday or Monday, I believe people can do on weekend.

Michigan. If there are ordinances here, they are not enforced. When my kids were small, I called the police about the excessive noise late night after night, and they just said they were too busy. I gave up after a couple years of that.