PDA

View Full Version : Silvia Farina-Elia: "I don't quit, top ten is my goal for the next season"

DoctorG
Nov 25th, 2002, 03:29 PM
Great news from Eurosport for all the supporters of Silvia!

http://www.eurosport.com/home/pages/L4/S57/sport_Lng4_Spo57_Sto359340.shtml

I’m sorry it’s only in Italian, but, in brief, that’s her statement:

Farina: “Non smetto, anzi, punto alle top ten”
“Bene, adesso comunico ufficialmente che non mi ritiro, anzi continuo e punto ad entrare fra le top ten. Sarà questo l'obiettivo per il prossimo anno.”

Farina: “I don’t quit, top ten is my next goal”
“Well, I officially announce that I’m not going to quit, I go on to try to enter the top 10. That’s my goal for the next season”

:bounce:

CJ1
Nov 26th, 2002, 12:25 PM
Great news :bounce:

DoctorG
Nov 28th, 2002, 02:04 PM
Hi CJ! :wavey:

Silvia will help us to reach our monthly dozen of posts in this forum. :rolleyes:

bucky
Nov 28th, 2002, 09:27 PM
:bounce: this is the greatest piece of news and i am so glad there are others who think its good news too!!
Silvia would have retired too early as a lot of the WTA gang do then have no clue what to do and try and return....only in Narnia can they succeed in coming back....so to one of the lovely players of the tour...FORZA!:angel:

Othello
Nov 29th, 2002, 06:14 PM
YAY!!! :D

I hope Silvia can do it!! Come Silvia it will be a pleasent see you next season again!! :kiss:

Alberto
Nov 29th, 2002, 10:55 PM
:D SILVIA!

GABRIEL
Dec 5th, 2002, 06:20 PM
sorry guys I never post, I am always too busy at work....but this is the best news I could possibly read....though I knew Silvia was not goign to quit this year. I have my doubts about her entering the top 10, she was so close this year and she did not make it, I believe it is going to be more and more difficult for her, but I think she can hold to the top 20 and that would be a huge achievement. Good luck my dear Silvia, another year with you will make tennis only more interesting !

SilviaFan
Apr 10th, 2004, 09:32 AM
:hearts: SILVIA FARINA-ELIA :hearts:

:yippee: :yippee: :yippee: :yippee: :yippee: :yippee: :yippee: :yippee:

Darop.
Apr 10th, 2004, 09:45 AM
Silvia is quite close to top 10, she is holding top 20 perfectly! :hearts: