PDA

View Full Version : Chris & Martina: we all knew it had to happen!

Andy T
Jul 2nd, 2012, 09:59 AM
Watch and enjoy!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CX-FnJC5QmA

esdee
Jul 2nd, 2012, 10:58 PM
Priceless:lol:

gabybackhand
Jul 3rd, 2012, 01:32 AM
Really! It was incredible and so funny to see these two in such a situation, it made my day!

daze11
Jul 3rd, 2012, 03:38 AM
thanks for finding that andy ~ all the links via the tennis channel didnt work. the pic of chris on her knees giving that ring to martina is hilarious.

Sumarokov-Elston
Jul 3rd, 2012, 07:24 AM
:worship: :worship: :worship:

BCP
Jul 4th, 2012, 03:08 PM
Great. I'm sure they'll execute a pre-nup. Maybe it'll be a long the lines that they would split their 18 GS singles titles each if they divorce, but Chris gets to keep some of Martina's doubles GS titles for staying home and keeping house...................

LightWarrior
Jul 4th, 2012, 09:51 PM
Chris is so cheeky and all self-irony here. Notice how it makes Martina look a bit uncomfortable.

Andy T
Jul 5th, 2012, 10:44 AM
Great. I'm sure they'll execute a pre-nup. Maybe it'll be a long the lines that they would split their 18 GS singles titles each if they divorce, but Chris gets to keep some of Martina's doubles GS titles for staying home and keeping house...................

:lol: but who gets custody of Pam?!

Sumarokov-Elston
Jul 5th, 2012, 03:55 PM

Mmmmm, I'll bet Chris dreams of staying at home and "keeping house" while Martina goes out to work..... the pool guy... the milkman.... the cable guy.... the postman.... their retired neighbour.... don't forget Chris has form on bedding men in Martina's bed while she was away playing the Australian Open... don't do it, Martina, unless you have a pre-nup giving you all of Chris's French Open titles if she is unfaithful... !

BCP
Jul 5th, 2012, 04:14 PM
Mmmmm, I'll bet Chris dreams of staying at home and "keeping house" while Martina goes out to work..... the pool guy... the milkman.... the cable guy.... the postman.... their retired neighbour.... don't forget Chris has form on bedding men in Martina's bed while she was away playing the Australian Open... don't do it, Martina, unless you have a pre-nup giving you all of Chris's French Open titles if she is unfaithful... !
Too funny.....given that Pam is the family pet, she can help out given that she's into the DUDES and definitely not into ladyaction.

Andy, I guess Martina would get custody of Pam, given that she was Martina's pet pre- marriage?

Andy T
Jul 6th, 2012, 07:28 AM
Too funny.....given that Pam is the family pet, she can help out given that she's into the DUDES and definitely not into ladyaction.

Andy, I guess Martina would get custody of Pam, given that she was Martina's pet pre- marriage?
Yes, it would make sense that Martina, the animal rights activist, should take care of the giraffe; with her dodgy memory, Chris may forget to feed her!

Rollo
Jul 6th, 2012, 01:11 PM
LOL when Martina said "This is how rumors get started":lol:

And as usual Martina has a mind like a trap-total recall on the date and details of her match vs JCap, while Chris often gets things like that wrong by years.

They both get it right when it counts though-that clip shows why they will forever be part of each other's legacy.

Thanks for posting Andy T-and good to know you are alive BCP:bounce:

Rollo
Jul 6th, 2012, 01:13 PM
Posted by BCP Too funny.....given that Pam is the family pet, she can help out given that she's into the DUDES and definitely not into ladyaction.

Would you be fighting FOR custody of Pammers-or fighting to keep her away?
And don't foget our lady of the sliced forehand did land herself a Bond...

Rollo
Jul 6th, 2012, 01:15 PM

That was a good one Sumarokov-Elston:lol:

Wimbledon9
Jul 7th, 2012, 12:09 AM
Martina was not uncomfortable she said yes righy away, remember she probably is the only one of the people on the video who is not straight. She was the only person not knowing she would get the ring.
This could only be done with Martina and Chris wrote later on twitter she did not propose she wanted it to be known it was only a joke to be sure.
Bill Macatee is a good guy and always works great with Martina.
Martina spoke at a GLTB summit in London this thursday, we need a lot more Martina's in tennis and in sport in general.