PDA

View Full Version : Celebrity Big Brother UK 2012

AjdeNate!
Jun 25th, 2012, 09:39 PM
Anyone watching?

I actually am enjoying Lydia as a housemate. I don't want her to win, but I hope she stays around for a little bit.

*updated for Celeb

Monica_Rules
Jun 25th, 2012, 10:02 PM
I've actually started watching it this year on and off. I think its actually a good one.

I agree on Lydia she's great to watch.

They aren't particulary nice people but Arron and Luke S have amazing bodies and Arron is hot. Benedict had a smoking body too

AjdeNate!
Jun 25th, 2012, 10:15 PM
I'm massively in love with Bendy. :sad: I was sad to see him get the shaft, er boot last week.

Doully
Jun 26th, 2012, 12:33 AM
Benedict was brilliant. All the commotion about him having a wank in the shower was ridiculous.

But his excuse for doing it was................... :lol:. He basically declared he had a wank in the shower to show to the world that it's alright. Ok Benedict. Still, he was a good laugh - genuinely intelligent, attractive guy.

Coming from Edinburgh, I'm loving Sara. She has a lovely Scottish accent :)

Luke S, Caroline and Arron have to go. They are annoying the tits off of me. Ashleigh's voice makes me cringe as well. I don't really have any time for Lydia or Deana.

Sean.
Jun 26th, 2012, 12:37 AM
I am in love with Caroline. She has me in hysterics every episode! When she ate the eye I was in tears.

Also like Lauren, even though her voice is annoying.

Going off Shievonne very quickly.

Doully
Jun 26th, 2012, 12:40 AM
I am in love with Caroline. She has me in hysterics every episode! When she ate the eye I was in tears.

Also like Lauren, even though her voice is annoying.

Going off Shievonne very quickly.

What was with her big diva fit over the fake/gag proposal? I'm still confused by it. It was obviously just a joke :lol:

I would never admit to watching this to my circle of friends. I'd be crucified :sobbing:

Sean.
Jun 26th, 2012, 12:44 AM
What was with her big diva fit over the fake/gag proposal? I'm still confused by it. It was obviously just a joke :lol:

I would never admit to watching this to my circle of friends. I'd be crucified :sobbing:

All my housemates are addicted! I haven't watched since the Grace/Imogen/Mikey/Pete etc. series. But I'm enjoying this!

So glad Benedict left, such a pompous, arrogant know it all! :o

Sean.
Jun 26th, 2012, 12:46 AM
No idea why she went off on one, she's doing it more and more. She's funny, but starting to look a bit fake IMO.

AjdeNate!
Jun 27th, 2012, 09:17 PM
Nominated:
Lydia
Deana

I actually like Lyds, so I guess I want Deana out.

Doully
Jun 27th, 2012, 09:28 PM
Deana please go. Lydia is being proper proper bitter though :o

WTF @ Becky and Ashleigh not knowing who Hitler was :hysteric:

Sean.
Jun 27th, 2012, 09:29 PM
Crying from laughter at Sara getting sprayed!

Aaron needs to calm the fuck down, he looks for arguments and is such a drama queen. As soon as anyone says anything to him he blows up!

Sean.
Jun 27th, 2012, 09:30 PM
Caroline still has been laughing out loud nearly every episode!

Sean.
Jun 27th, 2012, 09:31 PM
I actually quite like Deana, think she's been unfairly targeted and she can definitely hold her own in an argument, runs rings around Arron.

Lydia is just annoying!

Doully
Jun 27th, 2012, 09:47 PM
Sara girl. Don't you dare do anything with Arron. You're better than that :o

Also I'm running out of patience with Ashleigh. Girl is as thick as you get. Her little romance with Luke S is pretty sickening too.

Sean.
Jun 27th, 2012, 10:03 PM
Oh the three guys, I like Luke S the best. Still not sure how much of a game he's playing though.

flareon
Jun 27th, 2012, 10:34 PM
Over 1,000 people complained about connor and I believe there is a petition floating around to get him ejected last I saw it had over 500 signigtures, I agree Deena has been targeted I like her I think she will stay... last week when benedict was evicted they were chanting get Lydia out, I do not know who I want to win perhaps Lauren I quite fancy her, maybe sara shes lovely as well, as long as connor does not I am happy, I quite like Arron I know hes a twat but hes grown on me.

Doully
Jun 27th, 2012, 11:38 PM
Over 1,000 people complained about connor and I believe there is a petition floating around to get him ejected last I saw it had over 500 signigtures, I agree Deena has been targeted I like her I think she will stay... last week when benedict was evicted they were chanting get Lydia out, I do not know who I want to win perhaps Lauren I quite fancy her, maybe sara shes lovely as well, as long as connor does not I am happy, I quite like Arron I know hes a twat but hes grown on me.

So I actually went on YouTube and watched the episode where Connor had his outburst after reading this comment.

Genuinely shocked. Absolutely disgusting behavior and I agree that Deana is definitely being targeted. All stemmed from the fact that Arron, during his hissy fit, assumed that because ONE member of the group failed the task that the whole group essentially failed. Arron seriously needs to learn how to chill the fuck out as Sean stated. He can be such a bitch. I think he gossips more than all of the girls put together.

I definitely take back what I said when I said Deana should go. I can't believe the producers were so lenient with Connor after his tirade.

I can say that I would certainly have been getting major gag reflex eating Spam and Hot Sauce. Drama queens.

flareon
Jun 28th, 2012, 08:28 AM
So I actually went on YouTube and watched the episode where Connor had his outburst after reading this comment.

Genuinely shocked. Absolutely disgusting behavior and I agree that Deana is definitely being targeted. All stemmed from the fact that Arron, during his hissy fit, assumed that because ONE member of the group failed the task that the whole group essentially failed. Arron seriously needs to learn how to chill the fuck out as Sean stated. He can be such a bitch. I think he gossips more than all of the girls put together.

I definitely take back what I said when I said Deana should go. I can't believe the producers were so lenient with Connor after his tirade.

I can say that I would certainly have been getting major gag reflex eating Spam and Hot Sauce. Drama queens.

Yep she is being targeted and the british public will defend her because of it hense why I think she might go deep now in BB if she does not walk, They edited it out of the show after the first one...

Doully
Jun 29th, 2012, 08:14 PM
These gerls and their protein shakes :lol:

£105 spent on three tubs of the stuff.

http://i50.photobucket.com/albums/f337/Gainsy/tumblr_m5t6lamJhS1qb3c5n.gif

Edit:

Buh-bye Lydia.

Sean.
Jun 30th, 2012, 12:14 AM
I recon Deanna could be a dark horse!

AjdeNate!
Jun 30th, 2012, 01:14 AM
I'm sad that Lyds is out. :sad:

Sean.
Jun 30th, 2012, 09:38 PM
Starting to realise how insecure Arron is!

Monica_Rules
Jun 30th, 2012, 10:32 PM
Sad to see Lydia go, she was good viewing. think she had a few more weeks left in her.

flareon
Jul 1st, 2012, 08:39 PM
Starting to realise how insecure Arron is!

Yes I googled him he used to have long hair I have a feeling he might be bisexual as well

Bye bye Lydia deena ftw I feel.

Sean.
Jul 1st, 2012, 10:57 PM
Luke's bitten off more than he can handle with Deanna, she's far smarter than him & owns him in all the arguments! :drool:

Sean.
Jul 2nd, 2012, 01:24 AM
http://thetalentzone.co.uk/images/uk/realitytvspy/bigbrother/2012/Arronlowe.jpg

:tape:

Sean.
Jul 2nd, 2012, 01:26 AM
http://www.swide.com/binaries/content/gallery/2011/6/14/cole/n1313086191_30263133_7407.jpg

He actually had a martial arts career, I thought that was BS!

Doully
Jul 2nd, 2012, 01:50 AM
Luke's bitten off more than he can handle with Deanna, she's far smarter than him & owns him in all the arguments! :drool:

I know I love it :lol:

Ashleigh for all her bitchiness and gossiping comes up totally flat when talking to Deana about the whole fake relationship thing. Coward :o

Glad somebody has actually said something though. The whole situation is, as Lauren states, totally cringe :lol:

flareon
Jul 2nd, 2012, 04:03 PM
I know I love it :lol:

Ashleigh for all her bitchiness and gossiping comes up totally flat when talking to Deana about the whole fake relationship thing. Coward :o

Glad somebody has actually said something though. The whole situation is, as Lauren states, totally cringe :lol:

I think deena will win shes the only not fake one and she stands up to everyone so good on her. Plus she is not scared to say her mind, I like lauren too these two are my favs and I must confess I like arron :o... I just think hes a bit immature and needs someone to control him and he would be fine.

flareon
Jul 2nd, 2012, 04:04 PM
http://thetalentzone.co.uk/images/uk/realitytvspy/bigbrother/2012/Arronlowe.jpg

:tape:

:lol: I know hes only young but I reckon there are self esteem issues there and he used to fight men so he could grope them :lol:

flareon
Jul 2nd, 2012, 05:22 PM
The housemates facing eviction this week....... in no particular order are.......

Arron........

and.....

Becky......

and......

deena.......

and......

conor......

flareon
Jul 2nd, 2012, 05:22 PM
according to digital spy please boot out conor!

Doully
Jul 2nd, 2012, 07:08 PM
Wish I hadn't read this. Nominations are my favourite part of BB :sobbing:

I will be over the moon if Connor or Arron go. Connor moreso. Will be hilarious to see how Arron copes without his daddy figure :lol:

I can only guess that Becky is up for that one insignificant comment she made to Sara (which I think was true) about Arron. Was ridiculous to see the 'populars' turn on her because of it.

Deana was kind of expected but I really hope the public have clued up and are supporting her.

"Lush" being together in the house for one more week is despicable. :o

flareon
Jul 2nd, 2012, 07:15 PM
Wish I hadn't read this. Nominations are my favourite part of BB :sobbing:

I will be over the moon if Connor or Arron go. Connor moreso. Will be hilarious to see how Arron copes without his daddy figure :lol:

I can only guess that Becky is up for that one insignificant comment she made to Sara (which I think was true) about Arron. Was ridiculous to see the 'populars' turn on her because of it.

Deana was kind of expected but I really hope the public have clued up and are supporting her.

"Lush" being together in the house for one more week is despicable. :o

Sorry to ruin it for you I cannot really post spoilers beware....

I dislike Lush so much... stupid name.

AjdeNate!
Jul 2nd, 2012, 07:35 PM
I hope it's a double and Conor and Arron BOTH go!

flareon
Jul 2nd, 2012, 09:07 PM
Nah I think removing conor will be good for arron I also think luke needs to go and it will blossom ashleigh.

Sean.
Jul 3rd, 2012, 09:30 PM
Really hope Conor goes, the shockwaves that will send through the house will be amazing!

Luke & Arron will shit themselves, and desperately true to become friends with the "uncools".

Seeing them knocked for 6 would make amazing viewing!

Sean.
Jul 3rd, 2012, 09:37 PM
:spit: Laughing at how badly they're taking it! Get over yourselves. :rolleyes:

flareon
Jul 3rd, 2012, 10:00 PM
My favourite bit tonight was saras noms when she went f**kers, Conor needs to go and I think arron will change hes is so insecure though its unbelievable.

Doully
Jul 4th, 2012, 02:21 AM
:spit: Laughing at how badly they're taking it! Get over yourselves. :rolleyes:

This! Goodness gracious.
Get a few bandages on those bruised egos :lol:. Arron goes from loving Sara to absolutely despising her(because Connor says so)?

Pleeeeeeeease let Connor go on Friday.

Also getting a bit annoyed with some of the stupid things Caroline is spitting out recently. Sara got really pissed off with her (and rightly so) and it reminded me a lot of Scott getting annoyed with her the previous night over silly comments (yet again over Connor).
I actually LOL'd @ Scott: "Fucking hell Caroline. You're so stupid," when he was trying to tell her about the squabble over the beer :lol: :lol:
Infact Scott's whole rant at the table :hysteric:

Cannot believe how much I am enjoying this year's show though. Especially seeing as I hate about 80% of the house. Thin line and all... :lol:

flareon
Jul 4th, 2012, 03:25 PM
http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m6akg3OG9s1ryj3xoo1_500.jpg

I am pretty sure he has brown eyes though so maybe he has contacts as well.

http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m5othdCPnW1rwcyc9o1_500.gif

AjdeNate!
Jul 4th, 2012, 07:18 PM
Each day, I'm more and more over Conor. He really needs to go.

Bit on the Side was hilarious tonight when they discussed the housemates undies. When Kirk Norcross put on Bex' underwear, I laughed so hard.

Sean.
Jul 4th, 2012, 07:27 PM
http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m5othdCPnW1rwcyc9o1_500.gif

100% for the cameras!

Bit on the Side was hilarious tonight when they discussed the housemates undies. When Kirk Norcross put on Bex' underwear, I laughed so hard.

:lol: I've never really watched the "extra" BB shows, but I've watched a few episodes of this, the presenter is fantastic! Really enjoying it. They reveal a lot about the following show too.

AjdeNate!
Jul 4th, 2012, 07:28 PM
I love Emma! Alice on the weekends is funny. I just think Emma is the best tv presenter ever. Ever.

flareon
Jul 4th, 2012, 08:07 PM
100% for the cameras!

I agree but it made me laugh that someone made a GIF but he points at his cheek and scott grabs his lips lol.

Sean.
Jul 4th, 2012, 08:09 PM
I think Arron turns his head actually. ;)

flareon
Jul 4th, 2012, 08:24 PM
I think Arron turns his head actually. ;)

Well you know we are in agreement that we think hes a little bicurious :lol:

Doully
Jul 5th, 2012, 08:23 AM

I love Bit on the Side too! :lol:
Last night's crowd were amazing :lol:

I couldn't believe my ears at that massive Bitchfest in the bathroom last night about Adam & Becky. Proper no mercy and it wasn't nice to see 5-6 people really digging in.

Conor's aggresive macho warcries after downing Adam in the tug'o war task were pathetic and Caroline being voted most annoying and most bitchy for the sofa task gave me so much life :hysteric:

Shievonne and Ashleigh are being total bitches about Lauren - who doesn't even have any fags. Acting like cigarette conspiracy victims. Really infuriating.

In hindsight I was doing quite a lot of "Oh seriously?" and downright facepalming last night. Big Brother. Y u annoy me so and be addictive at the same time? :sobbing:

flareon
Jul 5th, 2012, 09:13 AM
firstly caroline is obsessed with conor so I really hope he gets evicted, secondly shievonne has lost the plot and will be evicted soon because she is being way too paranoid! secondly kudos to arron for apologising even though it was propably for the cameras but at least he did it, I am praying for conor to be evicted then arron will be a better housemate imo. I am away tomorrow night so I will not get see it :sad:

delicatecutter
Jul 5th, 2012, 09:16 AM
There are 4 people up for elimination every week? :confused:

flareon
Jul 5th, 2012, 09:45 AM
There are 4 people up for elimination every week? :confused:

Yep arron, becky, conor and deena.

delicatecutter
Jul 5th, 2012, 10:15 AM
And the public votes? Person with the least votes leaves?

Monica_Rules
Jul 5th, 2012, 05:29 PM
^ Yes

I hope Conor goes. It would make the whole house re-think whats going on.

Doully
Jul 6th, 2012, 06:10 AM
Caroline makes me feel like this. All the time.

http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m6pz40I7TP1ro9w6x.gif

Queen bitch of the BB house. Turning around to Steroid rage Conor and calling Luke A a loser the minute he leaves the room (of course) after Luke CLEARLY is just making small talk about the task to people he's not comfortable being around. Do people like her realise they are being so bitchy? On second thought, she clearly doesn't. The minute she starts to feel guilty, she has her pissy little breakdowns and makes herself the victim out of it.

Urgh!!!!! Sorry :lol:.

For any that watched On the Side last night... Oh. My. God. :lol:. Won't spoil but expect major bitchiness tonight after they put all 4 evictees in the dining room to answer questions from the public (honestly).

flareon
Jul 6th, 2012, 09:44 AM
Urgh there is some stupid behaviour conor and arron swearing at deena and becky, I hope conor gets evicted tonight.

Deena and becky legend :)

Conor cannot wait for him to go...

flareon
Jul 6th, 2012, 11:09 AM
Ohh no arron has lost the plot, rule breaks galore bit punishment for green team, hes now allowed himself to be outcast falling out with luke S and everything...

Doully
Jul 6th, 2012, 11:34 AM
Ohh no arron has lost the plot, rule breaks galore bit punishment for green team, hes now allowed himself to be outcast falling out with luke S and everything...

Luke S is furious :lol:

Will be hilarious to see how Arron sucks up to Alpha male no.2 assuming Connor is out tonight.

The two boys were ridiculous in the dining room with the two girls.
Arron really is losing all sense of identity as Conor's lapdog.

4:07 in this :hysteric:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lh40bP1Xeqk&list=UUOIeG57ze1ZVvfpyJIloNrw&index=9&feature=plcp

Sean.
Jul 6th, 2012, 12:56 PM
Caroline makes me feel like this. All the time.

I love Caroline because she makes me laugh, but I'm finding her hard to defend at the moment. She's really going down the wrong path! I'm hoping if Connor goes she'll be better for it!

For any that watched On the Side last night... Oh. My. God. :lol:. Won't spoil but expect major bitchiness tonight after they put all 4 evictees in the dining room to answer questions from the public (honestly).

Watched it, I really hope they put it in the main show, because that was disgusting. The girls are so right, Arron tries so hard to be the big man in front of Connor & then runs to apologise as soon as he can - and shift the blame.

So fake / insecure! :O

Urgh there is some stupid behaviour conor and arron swearing at deena and becky, I hope conor gets evicted tonight.

Deena and becky legend :)

Conor cannot wait for him to go...

Did you see Arron's interview on Bit on the Side? #1 Wish - Lesbian Sisters Touching themselves. Over compensating much? :oh:

Luke S is furious :lol:

Good, I really want Luke S to show his true colours, he's way so conniving and smarmy at the moment, and only Deanna and Lydia have been smart enough to call him out on it!

AjdeNate!
Jul 6th, 2012, 05:13 PM
I'm so done with the Alphas. They all need out. I really want Conor to go out tonight.

Sean.
Jul 6th, 2012, 07:04 PM
I'm scared the 'Vote to Save' system might save Connor.

It if was to evict he'd be gone, but I'm not sure how many people will ring up for Deanna, she's been a bit of a wall flower this week!

Sean.
Jul 6th, 2012, 08:12 PM
They cut out the middle finger. :o

Cutting it so that Arron & Connor don't look as bad! :rolleyes:

Sean.
Jul 6th, 2012, 08:28 PM
Deanna slaying in the argument again. :hearts:

killerqueen
Jul 6th, 2012, 08:29 PM
How could anyone like Arron and Conor? They are two of the most horrendous housemates to ever be in there.

Sean.
Jul 6th, 2012, 08:52 PM
They should tell him they're kicking him out, I'd love to see his face!

Sean.
Jul 6th, 2012, 08:55 PM
I love that the've done it this way, the "In Crowd" are shitting themselves!

Sean.
Jul 6th, 2012, 10:06 PM
NOOOOO! :o

Sean.
Jul 6th, 2012, 10:24 PM
Arron's interview: I've never heard someone speak so much shit:

"I don't care", "I'm just relaxed", "I just do my on thing".

:bs:

Doully
Jul 7th, 2012, 11:00 AM
Still need to watch last night's stuff on catchup. All I can say is that while I am still thrilled that Arron is gone, it really should have been Conor. Can't believe people have actually picked up their phones to save this idiot.

flareon
Jul 7th, 2012, 04:38 PM
Did you see Arron's interview on Bit on the Side? #1 Wish - Lesbian Sisters Touching themselves. Over compensating much? :oh:

I am gutted arron was evicted, I may of had the slightest crush on him, but I still think hes insecure and that comment just says it all, hes dappled in gayness I am sure of it :oh: I feel he would blossom after Conor went, gutted conor is still there he will use caroline now and she will be next I feel, Just watching it on catch up

flareon
Jul 7th, 2012, 04:40 PM
I will add I like it that arron kinda made peace with deena there is a clip afterwards where hes chatting to her calls her darling says good night and in his interview he said she was a nice girl but a bit boring...

flareon
Jul 7th, 2012, 04:47 PM
FFS the crowd chanting get deena out! :spit: :o :facepalm:

Sean.
Jul 7th, 2012, 04:50 PM
Watching things back, it's so obvious that Arron was showing off and trying to impress the big boys (Conor). Every time he did something he would look to Connor before and after to look for a laugh / reassurance. Just really insecure I guess!

He obviously does care what people think, and was the most fake in the house (not as a game plan though). Despite what he continually said.

It is such a shame he didn't get a week in there without Conor, I really think we would have seen a different side.

Looking back, I actually kind of liked him, it's just a shame he got lead astray.

flareon
Jul 7th, 2012, 04:53 PM
Watching things back, it's so obvious that Arron was showing off and trying to impress the big boys (Conor). Every time he did something he would look to Connor before and after to look for a laugh / reassurance. Just really insecure I guess!

He obviously does care what people think, and was the most fake in the house (not as a game plan though). Despite what he continually said.

It is such a shame he didn't get a week in there without Conor, I really think we would have seen a different side.

Looking back, I actually kind of liked him, it's just a shame he got lead astray.

This is very true I think :/ I will miss him...

flareon
Jul 7th, 2012, 05:02 PM
Arron talking to deena, becky and Boyfriend scott trying to sort everything out.

flareon
Jul 7th, 2012, 05:22 PM
I love deenas and beckys reaction to being saved :p, conors face when he found out :lol:

AjdeNate!
Jul 7th, 2012, 05:27 PM
I'm so happy! I would've prefered Conor to go, but Arron is fine to be out too. Deana was so, so, so shocked to get the most votes.

flareon
Jul 7th, 2012, 05:29 PM
I'm so happy! I would've prefered Conor to go, but Arron is fine to be out too. Deana was so, so, so shocked to get the most votes.

Ohh yeah for sure arron saying avenge me to conor :fiery: but conor would of been better... I love deena :lol:
Conor used arron as a pawn imo.

AjdeNate!
Jul 7th, 2012, 05:30 PM
I can't believe how much of a bitch Conor is being... crying and and carrying on. :lol: What a baby! :baby:

flareon
Jul 7th, 2012, 05:37 PM
I can't believe how much of a bitch Conor is being... crying and and carrying on. :lol: What a baby! :baby:

When did he cry? hes a twat.

There bromance, I think arron wanted more :lol:

AjdeNate!
Jul 7th, 2012, 05:40 PM
Last night after Arron left. Conor went to the hall by the bedroom door and was crying and saying that he was done, he's quitting. He just wants to see his family and his girl. He's so pissed and how can the public not see how fake Deana is and how much of an actress Bex is.... blah blah blah.

Then he went to the DR and was whining to BB about how unfair it is that 2 good guys were up and a great guy is out when the 2 fakest of the fake are still in the house.

Usual stuff from him, really.

Sean.
Jul 7th, 2012, 05:40 PM
When did he cry? hes a twat.

There bromance, I think arron wanted more :lol:

Watch Bots. You'll see. ;)

AjdeNate!
Jul 7th, 2012, 05:42 PM
Gross, I just checked on today's task. It's called "Breathalyzer" where one person eats food and the other person has to smell their breath and identify the food.

Yuck! These tasks have been so great this season, I have to say.

flareon
Jul 7th, 2012, 05:49 PM
Last night after Arron left. Conor went to the hall by the bedroom door and was crying and saying that he was done, he's quitting. He just wants to see his family and his girl. He's so pissed and how can the public not see how fake Deana is and how much of an actress Bex is.... blah blah blah.

Then he went to the DR and was whining to BB about how unfair it is that 2 good guys were up and a great guy is out when the 2 fakest of the fake are still in the house.

Usual stuff from him, really.

I am sorry buy conor is so fake, He should of been evicted, I am shocked he cried would he of cried if he was evicted... Urgh I hate him so much arron not so much

Watch Bots. You'll see. ;)

Ok will check it out.

Sean.
Jul 7th, 2012, 08:17 PM
That was fucking AMAZING!!!! :hysteric:

Doully
Jul 7th, 2012, 08:51 PM
Caroline calling Luke A two-faced.

"He is the bitchiest housemate hands down."

http://i935.photobucket.com/albums/ad198/sober_gifs/21bix38_thjpg.gif

Sean.
Jul 7th, 2012, 09:05 PM
Can't defend her anymore, she's lost it for me. :o

Arron doing a porno. :hysteric:

Sean.
Jul 7th, 2012, 09:59 PM
:facepalm: Flareon, watch the end of Bots. Your theory has just been confirmed!

flareon
Jul 8th, 2012, 08:50 AM

The saturday episode?? and I missed it all last night watching wimbledon so I am gunna have to catch up :lol:

flareon
Jul 8th, 2012, 08:53 AM
Shiev :o

flareon
Jul 8th, 2012, 08:59 AM
Can't defend her anymore, she's lost it for me. :o

Arron doing a porno. :hysteric:

Where is this so called porno :lol:

OMFG :hysteric: that was slightly disturbing...
I swear it looked like he got a hard on dancing around with all those guys...

Monica_Rules
Jul 8th, 2012, 09:05 PM
Glad to see Arron go. He behaved like such a spoilt twat after being put up so glad that he went. Even better that Conor was next to go :lol:

Some people in there are taking things too seriously. Its good to see the power moving from the 'popular ones' to the less popular group who in effect have become the popular group

flareon
Jul 9th, 2012, 08:16 AM
Shiev has lost the plot...

flareon
Jul 9th, 2012, 07:43 PM
I know noms if anyone wants heads up?

Doully
Jul 9th, 2012, 08:50 PM
I know noms if anyone wants heads up?

I already know :oh:

As for tonight's episode so far: Sit the fuck down Conor. Acting like some kind of 'roid rage twat. :rolleyes:

Also totally agree with you Flare. Shiev is totally losing it. "Thanks for ruining my birthday." Girl :lol: You freaking CHOSE Adam to answer those questions. The way she just suddenly started tearing up at the end of the argument with Adam just totally fueled his opinion as well :crying2:

I'm actually starting to warm to Luke S now that he's spending less time with Ashleigh :lol:. He's definitely been the most level headed HM the last few days.

Sean.
Jul 9th, 2012, 08:53 PM
Luke & Ash have been trying to jump ship since Friday, Luke is being more successful so far!

So obvious though.

Doully
Jul 9th, 2012, 09:24 PM
Conor discussing nominations AGAIN :crying2:

Does this guy have no end to his stupidity?

flareon
Jul 10th, 2012, 09:10 AM
I agree with your doully that Luke S is being warmed too but hes just got on with getting along,
Conor is a mooron, and shiev needs to be evicted for her own sanity.

flareon
Jul 10th, 2012, 09:26 AM
Shievonne has just sealed her fate picking a fight with our devine queen deena :lol:
Someone said in a comment that deena been up three times took it gracefully shiev is up and her ego is bruised. OMFG She told deena to stop moving her hands when shiev does it all the time :spit:

flareon
Jul 10th, 2012, 09:26 AM
why is caroline being called catherine?

Doully
Jul 10th, 2012, 09:45 AM
Shievonne has just sealed her fate picking a fight with our devine queen deena :lol:
Someone said in a comment that deena been up three times took it gracefully shiev is up and her ego is bruised. OMFG She told deena to stop moving her hands when shiev does it all the time :spit:

That argument was a joke :lol:. All because Deana said "Don't be silly" to Shiev when Arron left. Over-dramatic queen :hysteric:

I was desperate for Conor to go last week. Now... :o

flareon
Jul 10th, 2012, 10:06 AM
That argument was a joke :lol:. All because Deana said "Don't be silly" to Shiev when Arron left. Over-dramatic queen :hysteric:

I was desperate for Conor to go last week. Now... :o

Yes conor will survive again but I think once shiev is gone 'Lush' will abandon caroline and conor...

flareon
Jul 10th, 2012, 10:15 AM
I am just reading an interview with arron since he left I will post a bit for you

"I didn't feel like I was a bully, I've been a victim of bullying myself outside of the house growing up and I was also a victim inside the house. There were a lot of people that made me feel victimised but I just sat on it. When people started having an argument, I stepped up then to settle things before they got worse. Maybe I should have let my emotion out and people may have seen me in a different light."

He added: "The difficult people that made me feel uncomfortable were Adam, Luke S and Deana. It was almost like they'd ask me questions hoping for an uneducated answer so they could just let rip. A lot of the time I was surrounded by a group of people who'd let rip and not care about the consequences.

I find it interesting how he thought Luke S was bullying him, he is really insecure I know I keep saying it but this has hightened my suspicions...

Monica_Rules
Jul 10th, 2012, 05:10 PM
I find it hilarius that he's trying to say Deana bullied him after the way he acted towards her LMAO

AjdeNate!
Jul 10th, 2012, 08:07 PM
I hope Conor leaves. And maybe Schiv will cool out a little bit. She seems like she's just ready to fight whenever someone looks at her. She used to be funny but now she's really just looking to get into a fight.

Sean.
Jul 10th, 2012, 09:52 PM
Deanna owning in the argument again, against the whole "in crowd".

flareon
Jul 10th, 2012, 10:01 PM
Deanna owning in the argument again, against the whole "in crowd".

Shiev has lost the plot... and trashleigh getting involved.... :o

AjdeNate!
Jul 10th, 2012, 10:06 PM
:lol: "Trashleigh"!

Doully
Jul 11th, 2012, 08:35 AM
The Shievonne-alogues......:hysteric:

http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m6n81oOnGi1qj06d1.gif

flareon
Jul 11th, 2012, 09:46 PM
Trashleigh doing my head in tonight shes such a skank,
conor has not annoyed me tonight and niether has shiev apart from earlier with deena who is still pawning all there asses!

flareon
Jul 11th, 2012, 09:57 PM
Just to add I like Lauren but I think deena is playing a dangerous but clever game.

Doully
Jul 12th, 2012, 07:35 AM
Just to add I like Lauren but I think deena is playing a dangerous but clever game.

Aye I think so too. Speaking to Adam of all people about your doubts over Lauren is just asking for trouble Deana :o.
Don't like her little plotting with Shievonne either. Deana divinity is beginning to slide.

Everyone getting paranoid tonight :lol:

Sean.
Jul 12th, 2012, 09:20 AM
Deanna is fast becoming my favourite housemate! :speakles:

I don't think she's is playing a game with Lauren, I think she just genuinely doesn't know who to trust, or who her friends are.

I'm actually thinking I want Shiev to go, she's bat shit crazy & Conor hasn't been as bad this week. I don't know whether that's just because he's not got much airtime, maybe the producers are trying to prevent him being shot on Friday? :p

P.S. I don't get all the Adam hype, the guy bores me!

Monica_Rules
Jul 12th, 2012, 09:20 PM
Why are all the housemates now brown? Where did these tans come from?

flareon
Jul 12th, 2012, 09:51 PM
I was really enjoying this episode until conor started moaning about deena it was a happy house for once and hilarious

Doully
Jul 13th, 2012, 08:11 AM
Caroline doing the dining room task with the three boxes. I have not laughed this much in ages :hysteric: :hysteric:

http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m6v3qpcMb21rz00lbo7_250.gif

Doully
Jul 13th, 2012, 08:36 AM
I was really enjoying this episode until conor started moaning about deena it was a happy house for once and hilarious

Just got to this bit of the episode (I watch catchup the following mornings now to avoid the damn adverts) and agreed. It was a really nice episode until that part. Conor is obsessed with Deana. If he didn't already have a girlfriend, I swear it would be a case of pulling pigtails :o

flareon
Jul 13th, 2012, 09:37 AM
Just got to this bit of the episode (I watch catchup the following mornings now to avoid the damn adverts) and agreed. It was a really nice episode until that part. Conor is obsessed with Deana. If he didn't already have a girlfriend, I swear it would be a case of pulling pigtails :o

Hes obsessed which is not good, the task was fun they were all getting along having a laugh punishing each other and then the very end was like :o

Sean.
Jul 13th, 2012, 10:19 AM
I swear I almost died when Caroline shrieked "WHAT IS THAT SMELL?"

I missed pretty much the rest of the show because I was on the floor in hysterics!

flareon
Jul 13th, 2012, 11:01 AM
I swear I almost died when Caroline shrieked "WHAT IS THAT SMELL?"

I missed pretty much the rest of the show because I was on the floor in hysterics!

I know it was so funny Luke A trying not to laugh as well :lol:

Sean.
Jul 13th, 2012, 10:45 PM
Calming down the crowd for Shiev; Conor still in, thinking he's popular & trying to worm his way into the "outside" crew, and Arron back to being a dick on BOTS. :o

flareon
Jul 13th, 2012, 11:47 PM
Shiev :sad: she just lost the plot really they need to change it to vote to evict, not save...

AjdeNate!
Jul 14th, 2012, 04:25 AM
I'm gonna miss Shiv.

Check yourself, and wreck yourself!

Monica_Rules
Jul 14th, 2012, 02:23 PM
Shame that Shiv went. Early on i think she was one of the favs. Her interview was great.

This weeks nominations will be very interesting. COuld tip the balance of power

Doully
Jul 14th, 2012, 08:50 PM
Shame that Shiv went. Early on i think she was one of the favs. Her interview was great.

This weeks nominations will be very interesting. COuld tip the balance of power

I'm so glad she went and really began to detest the woman during her last week in the house. But I found her interview really great as well. If she had acted more like that in the house, she wouldn't have been out this early.

Didn't like the whole house basically ganging up on Lauren on tonight's episode (all because she refused a cake...:hysteric:). Becky was very annoying in that situation. Though I suppose cake refusal is almost blasphemy to Becky :oh:.

Conor's shitty apology to Becky and Scott was pathetic. Nominations two days away and he is obviously recruiting for the anti-Deana squad. :o
Deana is right to be paranoid. Conor is obsessed with her.

Two quirky things I loved tonight: Adam and Deana's lioness conversation with the roaring and Deana's "They will never defeat us" in a villiany voice :hysteric:
And Lauren, Adam and Luke A admiring the moth on spider action :sobbing:

The wine thing was really petty. Becky, Ash and Caroline lying right in Scott's face. But he's not stupid.

Nominations will be interesting.

AjdeNate!
Jul 15th, 2012, 02:42 PM
I think Scott has a right to be pissed. His bessies lied right to his face. And he knows; he's not stupid.

flareon
Jul 15th, 2012, 03:27 PM
I missed last night... seems lots went on.

Monica_Rules
Jul 15th, 2012, 05:08 PM
I think the people who could be up this week are Lauren, Deana, Conor, Becky and Caroline. I think it looks like Lauren is almost a definite now.

If Caroline is up she's gone and possibly to the worst boos ever?

I used to like Caroline but she is SOOOOOO bitchy and makes shit up to stir.

flareon
Jul 15th, 2012, 07:32 PM
I think the people who could be up this week are Lauren, Deana, Conor, Becky and Caroline. I think it looks like Lauren is almost a definite now.

If Caroline is up she's gone and possibly to the worst boos ever?

I used to like Caroline but she is SOOOOOO bitchy and makes shit up to stir.

What has happened to lauren in the space of 24 hours :spit: deena FTW :drool:

flareon
Jul 15th, 2012, 08:10 PM
OMFG Conor what a pile of wank he is, he so told people to nom deena and he was lying point blank he needs to be out him v deena and she wins that would be the sweetest revenge ever in the history of BB!
OMFG Becky what a snake its only been on 10 mins and I am so angry!

Doully
Jul 15th, 2012, 08:14 PM
OMFG Conor what a pile of wank he is, he so told people to nom deena and he was lying point blank he needs to be out him v deena and she wins that would be the sweetest revenge ever in the history of BB!
OMFG Becky what a snake its only been on 10 mins and I am so angry!

YEEEEESSSS. All of this Flareon!!!!

BB revealed to the ENTIRE house exactly what Conor said (Vote out D & B) and he is adamantly trying to push this aside. Deana actually trying to speak to him at an adult level in the garden about it and he is point blank refusing everything. URRRGRGRHFHAPFGNpsdf]GNISDFPGMN\SDFP[HM

I'm done with Becky - the new member of the insiders - done with her.

Doully
Jul 15th, 2012, 08:21 PM
Wait. So now all the housemates are hating on Lauren because she mentioned something to BB that BB would have picked up anyway. Doing so they are all admitting to KNOWING that Conor actually said D & B(Deana and Becky) and yet are still up Conor's arse? These insiders are fucking idiots. Each and every single one of them. Is Becky so stupid that she doesn't even realise the B means her? She's becoming the new Arron :hysteric:

flareon
Jul 15th, 2012, 08:28 PM
YEEEEESSSS. All of this Flareon!!!!

BB revealed to the ENTIRE house exactly what Conor said (Vote out D & B) and he is adamantly trying to push this aside. Deana actually trying to speak to him at an adult level in the garden about it and he is point blank refusing everything. URRRGRGRHFHAPFGNpsdf]GNISDFPGMN\SDFP[HM

I'm done with Becky - the new member of the insiders - done with her.

I am as well she is a twat shes gunna be bitching about ash and luke next and sara will see through her, sara is the key once again this week please nom caroline

Wait. So now all the housemates are hating on Lauren because she mentioned something to BB that BB would have picked up anyway. Doing so they are all admitting to KNOWING that Conor actually said D & B(Deana and Becky) and yet are still up Conor's arse? These insiders are fucking idiots. Each and every single one of them. Is Becky so stupid that she doesn't even realise the B means her? She's becoming the new Arron :hysteric:

Hold it just one minuite there, arron was at least good looking :drool: :lol:
Poor lauren I so would have a showmance with her :p

Doully
Jul 15th, 2012, 08:33 PM
I am as well she is a twat shes gunna be bitching about ash and luke next and sara will see through her, sara is the key once again this week please nom caroline

Hold it just one minuite there, arron was at least good looking :drool: :lol:
Poor lauren I so would have a showmance with her :p

I'll give you the first point :lol:

Yeah I don't get the ganging up on Lauren at all. They really think that BB wouldn't have said anything without her mentioning it? Really? :hysteric: The insiders are so paranoid. It's like when they thought because Deana couldn't finish the spam that Conor's "punishment" was to be in charge of the shopping list. :rolleyes:

I thought things would tone down after Shiev left :o

Honestly has to be the bitchiest BB house I have ever watched. I probably spend more time being angry at my television than anything. What does that say of me? :hysteric:

Edit: Poor Luke S is devastated that he isn't Britain's next Peter Andre :hysteric:!!!!!

flareon
Jul 15th, 2012, 08:49 PM
I'll give you the first point :lol:

Yeah I don't get the ganging up on Lauren at all. They really think that BB wouldn't have said anything without her mentioning it? Really? :hysteric: The insiders are so paranoid. It's like when they thought because Deana couldn't finish the spam that Conor's "punishment" was to be in charge of the shopping list. :rolleyes:

I thought things would tone down after Shiev left :o

Honestly has to be the bitchiest BB house I have ever watched. I probably spend more time being angry at my television than anything. What does that say of me? :hysteric:

Edit: Poor Luke S is devastated that he isn't Britain's next Peter Andre :hysteric:!!!!!

Devestated that people see his relationship is fake, Bye Bye Lush :lol:
Poor lauren just hope one of the stupido group is nommed.
and beckys new name is beached whale...

Doully
Jul 15th, 2012, 08:57 PM
I was having a jolly good giggle at the picture reveals until Luke S went major downer.

A sensitive one, him. He should just laugh it off.

I can't at him in the dining room realising the implications of what he said to the agent about Ashleigh. He is shitting himself :crying2:

Can't wait for Bit on the Side. :lol:

flareon
Jul 15th, 2012, 09:00 PM
Hehe I am watching sarin but he knows he messed up big time and is doing a massive U Turn, BB should show trashleigh that would make it sooo spicey, like when Dogface, I mean Sophie saw her showmance for what he was...

Monica_Rules
Jul 15th, 2012, 09:47 PM
I don't get what Scott, Sara and Becky are doing. They were totally onto a winner by siding with the outsiders and now they are backtracking and going towards the insiders. Idiots.

I really hope another Insider goes, maybe they'll realise they are onto a loser then

flareon
Jul 16th, 2012, 06:55 PM
Noms have been completed and they were face to face :eek:

flareon
Jul 16th, 2012, 07:47 PM
guess whose up :o :o :o :o :o :o :o

If conor (dickface,twat,oaf,vile piece of pus, would not piss on him if was on fire, hitler worshipping, racist, fugly, fakest, hypocritical dooas (swear word in afrikaans which is as bad as a certain english word here)), beached whale, trashleigh, In love with himself Luke or carotard win I will just die! and go on it next year to prove there are nice people in the world.

flareon
Jul 16th, 2012, 08:14 PM
The beached whale is so thick conor insulting her and she just laughed it off... she needs to stay beached stupid fat hobbit... I mean whale!

flareon
Jul 16th, 2012, 08:59 PM
Bombshell Lauren Has Been Removed!!!!!!!

Edit: apparently its not true, so many rumours flying around on twitter saying Lauren pushed caroline and all that, but apparently its just a service error, I am so confused now :lol:

Monica_Rules
Jul 16th, 2012, 09:59 PM
Who's up for eviction?

This week has been weird. They've become these two groups again, the anti-lauren group and then the others.

Caroline just spews shit out of her mouth 24/7, everything she says about other people is describing her.

flareon
Jul 16th, 2012, 10:03 PM
Who's up for eviction?

This week has been weird. They've become these two groups again, the anti-lauren group and then the others.

Caroline just spews shit out of her mouth 24/7, everything she says about other people is describing her.

Lauren and Luke A :o

Big Brother died for me this week the face to face noms where poor with lauren getting 7 and luke A 4, scott nommed deena :o, its all now beginning to go down hill and the only one to nomme conor was deena, it seems lauren will be saved this week then its her v deena followed by the winner of that v adam, so realistically adam will win, then the TWAT society will turn on themselves leaving adam to carve his way to victory unless sara becomes somebody but realistically unless big brother puts them all up next week and gets rid of two I cannot see away out.

I hope the beached whale, Irish twat, carotard all get nutted when they come out!

Doully
Jul 17th, 2012, 11:29 AM
I'm not happy with this week's nominations.

flareon
Jul 17th, 2012, 04:43 PM
Ohh dear everyone turned on deena, adam and lauren throwing her under the preverbial bus!

Monica_Rules
Jul 17th, 2012, 08:27 PM
The problem with face to face noms is that people like Becky, Scott and Sara are cowards and would never vote for one of their own out there but in the diary room they probably would do.

Monica_Rules
Jul 17th, 2012, 08:28 PM
PS I think this week as a punishment for talking about nomos all the time all the housemates should have been up and then Caroline would be gone.

Monica_Rules
Jul 17th, 2012, 08:29 PM
PPS i'm now done with this show

flareon
Jul 17th, 2012, 08:34 PM
PPS i'm now done with this show

are you really leaving us... :sad:
I am sticking with it I am praying deena wins it all...

flareon
Jul 19th, 2012, 05:08 PM
I need to watch it tonight because the house seems to be a mess :o

Doully
Jul 19th, 2012, 05:24 PM
^ I haven't watched it for the last 3 days for that exact reason Flareon.

Can't wrap my head around it this week. Feel like I age a year or two every episode :lol:

I'll probably be back for nominations next week. Unless two outsiders are up at once again. Then I might just implode.

flareon
Jul 19th, 2012, 09:25 PM
Just to update scott is now a dick, he gets reprimanded for racist behaviour towards deena, Trashleigh is also a dick, conor has only laughed in this episode he continues to be a dick,
Carotard going up in my estimation because she is walking away whenever they bitch and trying to not get envolved might be too little to late, deena is so winning this show.

Monica_Rules
Jul 19th, 2012, 10:37 PM
What did Scott say?

The BB producers need to fix the show so that all housemates are up next week. Get rid of dead wood and allow the Outsiders to have a week off

flareon
Jul 20th, 2012, 03:55 PM
What did Scott say?

The BB producers need to fix the show so that all housemates are up next week. Get rid of dead wood and allow the Outsiders to have a week off

He basically said indian people eat with there hands because his dad owned an indian resturant

Monica_Rules
Jul 20th, 2012, 05:20 PM
Well although it's a stereotype i don't think that racist cos it it true. Some Indian people eat with their hands. As do many nations.

flareon
Jul 20th, 2012, 05:26 PM
Well although it's a stereotype i don't think that racist cos it it true. Some Indian people eat with their hands. As do many nations.

Yeah but big brother said if he does it again he will be removed.

Monica_Rules
Jul 20th, 2012, 05:30 PM
OK. Maybe it was the way he said it. Someone saying it as a general comment is making an observation but saying in a nasty/snide/aggressive way is probably trying to make a stupid comment.

flareon
Jul 21st, 2012, 01:08 PM
Lauren :sad:
I thought Luke A would go... but tonight he calls out becky and calls her fake and an actress, leading to scott not getting involved and then the beached whale and trashleigh gang up on scott and make him squirm for not defending becky...

flareon
Jul 21st, 2012, 09:21 PM
Well what a performance tonight, Trashleigh is now the worst housemate in there after speaking deeply to Luke A and then telling becky everything he said causing an arguement. Luke A beached the whale and told her exactly what he though, scott changed sides again...

Doully
Jul 22nd, 2012, 08:50 PM
Damn this makes for hard watching. First I'm tearing up at the HMs getting all teary from their letters and now I'm tearing up worse at Deana not being able to receive hers.

Feel devastated for her.

Ashleigh seemed genuinely apologetic but still... :(

flareon
Jul 22nd, 2012, 09:13 PM
Damn this makes for hard watching. First I'm tearing up at the HMs getting all teary from their letters and now I'm tearing up worse at Deana not being able to receive hers.

Feel devastated for her.

Ashleigh seemed genuinely apologetic but still... :(

I know even conor showed he had a heart tonight, I am still hoping becky is up but poor deena :hug:

Doully
Jul 22nd, 2012, 09:32 PM
Bit on the Side: Ashleigh wins a task to earn Deana's letter.

http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m6y7iejFoi1rnky51.gif

flareon
Jul 22nd, 2012, 09:35 PM
Bit on the Side: Ashleigh wins a task to earn Deana's letter.

http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m6y7iejFoi1rnky51.gif

I know I just watched this :D

flareon
Jul 23rd, 2012, 05:24 PM
Today is a freaking awesome week in the big brother house... And truely a huge bombshell.

Monica_Rules
Jul 23rd, 2012, 05:57 PM
^ Pray do tell

flareon
Jul 23rd, 2012, 06:35 PM
^ Pray do tell

Everyone who recieved one nomination will face the public vote, originally it was to be carotard, Deena :inlove: and Luke A, but now every bar scott the sheep and the beached whale :spit: face eviction.

Doully
Jul 23rd, 2012, 07:01 PM
^Becky avoided nomination? What the flipping heck?

I smell a double eviction with this amount of HMs up :oh:

Edit: With so many HMs up for eviction, I am now loving the idea of vote to save. Feel pretty confident that Deana, Adam and Luke A will at least receive enough of those votes.

Caroline, Trashleigh and Conor however...

http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_ly92yxAQOW1r2sauh.gif

flareon
Jul 23rd, 2012, 07:55 PM
^Becky avoided nomination? What the flipping heck?

I smell a double eviction with this amount of HMs up :oh:

Edit: With so many HMs up for eviction, I am now loving the idea of vote to save. Feel pretty confident that Deana, Adam and Luke A will at least receive enough of those votes.

Caroline, Trashleigh and Conor however...

http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_ly92yxAQOW1r2sauh.gif

It has made me very happy :)

Monica_Rules
Jul 23rd, 2012, 09:36 PM
Caroline is gone and in a double probably Ashleigh too but Sara might be at risk

flareon
Jul 23rd, 2012, 09:39 PM
Caroline is gone and in a double probably Ashleigh too but Sara might be at risk

I think trashleigh will be gone actually, I think people may vote for caroline because of her fits of crying when she eats the fish eye.

AjdeNate!
Jul 24th, 2012, 03:38 AM
I would love it if it was a double...
Conor and Caroline out! :p

flareon
Jul 24th, 2012, 09:29 PM
Sara nomination :inlove:

and rumours are its a double!!!

flareon
Jul 24th, 2012, 09:46 PM
Guys who will be evicted?

AjdeNate!
Jul 25th, 2012, 12:57 AM
Probably Ashleigh and Deana.
If it's a double, I think it'll be 1 insider and 1 outsider. :yawn:

I'd love for Conor, Caroline, Ashleigh and Luke S to all leave next. I'm over them.

flareon
Jul 25th, 2012, 11:34 AM
Deena is going nowhere, the amount of campaigns and people voting to save her is unreal... Adam is more at risk than deena.

Doully
Jul 25th, 2012, 09:30 PM
Lush beginning to show some cracks :lol:

Luke S finding pretty much ANY excuse now. Me thinks someone is trying to cover their hide after the "talent agency" interview. Pathetic shitebag.

My girlfriend says I smell like onions...but as long as she is happy...

http://gifsforum.com/images/gif/cry/grand/cry-eccbc87e4b5ce2fe28308fd9f2a7baf3-1061.gif

Edit: Another scorching gem from Ashleigh: Blind people can see in the dark. :hysteric: :hysteric: :hysteric: :hysteric: :hysteric: :hysteric:

flareon
Jul 25th, 2012, 10:08 PM
Lush beginning to show some cracks :lol:

Luke S finding pretty much ANY excuse now. Me thinks someone is trying to cover their hide after the "talent agency" interview. Pathetic shitebag.

My girlfriend says I smell like onions...but as long as she is happy...

http://gifsforum.com/images/gif/cry/grand/cry-eccbc87e4b5ce2fe28308fd9f2a7baf3-1061.gif

Edit: Another scorching gem from Ashleigh: Blind people can see in the dark. :hysteric: :hysteric: :hysteric: :hysteric: :hysteric: :hysteric:

I worry for saras safety this week :sad:

flareon
Jul 28th, 2012, 06:00 PM
Caroline got evicted...
but sara has turned on deena :facepalm:

Monica_Rules
Jul 28th, 2012, 06:12 PM
I bet she got mega boos

Why has Sara turned on Deena? I thought they were BFF now?

flareon
Jul 28th, 2012, 08:46 PM
I bet she got mega boos

Why has Sara turned on Deena? I thought they were BFF now?

Not sure I am sacraficing for the olympics will keep up with it during the week and on noms day :p and on forums.

Monica_Rules
Jul 28th, 2012, 09:37 PM
LOL

I just watched Carolines' exit and interview. What a horrible bitch of a human being. She has no remorse whatsoever for her behaviour, and basically thinks everyone else is wrong and she is right. I kind of hope she gets egged or gets something thrown at her. Vile woman.

AjdeNate!
Jul 29th, 2012, 06:01 PM
I hated Caroline in the house. I hate her even more after her exit interview. What a horrible, selfish bitch of a little girl.

Doully
Jul 30th, 2012, 12:11 AM
Wow I've just watched Caroline's interview myself. Tragic hot mess of a woman.

Bit on the side was hilarious afterwards though. Lauren confronting Caroline over the wooden spoon nickname when Caroline was actually the biggest shit stirrer. That was amaze. Audience cheering and Caroline couldn't even answer. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Monica_Rules
Jul 30th, 2012, 09:36 AM
I may watch that then to see Caroline getting owned. I think she's going to have a horrific life for the next few years a la Makosi. She's going to get a lot of shit around and about

flareon
Jul 30th, 2012, 06:15 PM
I missed all the caroline stuff :sad:

noms out deena v luke A v trash v beached whale.

Monica_Rules
Jul 30th, 2012, 06:21 PM
Well another of the insiders gone then. YES!

flareon
Jul 30th, 2012, 06:44 PM
Well another of the insiders gone then. YES!

Rumours are its a double... and there was a nom twist not sure what though...

flareon
Jul 31st, 2012, 10:06 PM
saras mum noms :inlove:

Becky playing the victim please evict her!!!

flareon
Jul 31st, 2012, 10:16 PM
OMG I am so happy I am watching BOTS Tonight lauren v caroline lauren wins 10000000000000000 to 0 :lol:

flareon
Jul 31st, 2012, 10:21 PM
And I am following arron on twitter and he said he wants to do an attitude shoot :spit:

flareon
Jul 31st, 2012, 11:09 PM
http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m6ch59tXGQ1ryt9r3o1_500.png

:lol:

Doully
Aug 1st, 2012, 07:16 AM
Family + Friends nominations were so stupid.

They are so obviously biased and I actually think these parents are gameplaying just as much as their children. You would have been able to see the nominations coming from a mile away.

Becky's sister was fucking retarded. Comparing Deana's play on the word soldiers to soldiers in Afghan. Seriously? Bitch is reaching and reaching hard.

She also only mentioned the BMI comment to stir shit in the house (though that was the point of the whole family/friends nominations anyway. Clearly).
On that note, Becky has a cheek to get pissed over it (her stupid ranting was pathetic by the way). This is the same Becky who was eating food on an exercise bike so that she didn't "burn any calories". She also admitted in the confessional booth that she hides food under her bed. Hypocritical fat cow.

Luke A moping about after the situation pissed me off as well. What's done is done so just get over it. Scott crying over one (albeit odd) nomination was also pathetic.

Was Deana drunk last night? :lol:

Blubbering victim whale or Herpes (or both please) to go on Friday. For the love of god please.

flareon
Aug 2nd, 2012, 09:25 PM
deena was pissed :lol:
it was conors gf who made the soilder remark, beckys sister was a mess, I hope the whale goes, and herpes :spit:

Doully
Aug 3rd, 2012, 11:00 AM
I'm done with the show after the recent turn of events with the White Room.

flareon
Aug 3rd, 2012, 01:15 PM
I'm done with the show after the recent turn of events with the White Room.

Yeah that has sucked alot, although Luke S has not annoyed me as much I would rather he won it...

flareon
Aug 3rd, 2012, 09:25 PM
Big brother ruined it tonight, conor took the money and ran fair play, Luke S got screwed over badly, he went to press and conor did it before him... but I wish he never got it, deena should win now as conor will not vendetta against her.

flareon
Aug 6th, 2012, 12:10 PM
OMG they all hate deena because she got drunk and said to luke S why did you not press the button earlier, shes so funny when shes drunk!!!! She needs to win shes so funny, and chilled now the irish dick is gone!

Monica_Rules
Aug 6th, 2012, 04:06 PM
Does that mean there is no prize money for the winner now?

flareon
Aug 6th, 2012, 04:38 PM
50K left for the winner.

AjdeNate!
Aug 6th, 2012, 11:32 PM
The white room was ok. A bit too long. I thought it was a 'new' twist and not a re-hash (to me, at least).

It'll be interesting to see noms this week.

flareon
Aug 6th, 2012, 11:34 PM
I already know noms if you want to know.

AjdeNate!
Aug 6th, 2012, 11:40 PM
I assume Adam, Deana and Trashleigh? Am i right? :lol:

flareon
Aug 6th, 2012, 11:42 PM
I assume Adam, Deana and Trashleigh? Am i right? :lol:

And scott the sheep :)

AjdeNate!
Aug 6th, 2012, 11:48 PM
Wow, Scott, too? I thought honestly that he'd go the whole show without being nominated.

Glad he's up! He needs to see what it's all about. I really hope Ash goes. I'm over her. It's funny when they run the credits, she actually looks fairly pretty (I mean, considering...). Now, she looks like a haggard mess.

flareon
Aug 13th, 2012, 08:18 PM
Luke S is 5th

crowd chanting get deena out, they are as thick as pig shit...

Doully
Aug 13th, 2012, 08:22 PM
OH MY GOD at them playing "Push the Button" when Luke S came out.

I'm actually dying :hysteric: :hysteric:

flareon
Aug 13th, 2012, 08:25 PM
:lol: I know.

flareon
Aug 13th, 2012, 08:30 PM
Sara 4th :eek:

Ousiders win!

Doully
Aug 13th, 2012, 08:32 PM
Pretty happy with anybody that wins now. :lol:

The insiders must be seething.

flareon
Aug 13th, 2012, 08:45 PM
deena in third shame, I wanted her to win it :)

Doully
Aug 13th, 2012, 08:46 PM
Honestly. Is the entire crowd just made up of Conor and Arron's families? :o

flareon
Aug 13th, 2012, 08:47 PM
I think so but Luke A or adam most genuine, I think deena picking on Luke S was her downful but ohh well.

Doully
Aug 13th, 2012, 08:52 PM
Lauren must feel so smug around the rest of the evictees right now :oh:

flareon
Aug 13th, 2012, 08:52 PM
I just noticed the $ in the title, I wish conor went with that much but he went with more because its £

flareon
Aug 13th, 2012, 08:53 PM
Lauren must feel so smug around the rest of the evictees right now :oh:

Yes love lauren is the true lush :) :drool:

Monica_Rules
Aug 13th, 2012, 08:53 PM
Its pretty funny that the most likeable insider came 5th and the inbetweener came 4th. Good result

Doully
Aug 13th, 2012, 08:57 PM
Oh my fucking god. I must have missed the golden ticket episode. I love her even more :hysteric: :hysteric: :hysteric:

flareon
Aug 13th, 2012, 08:58 PM
deenas eviction interview.

Doully
Aug 13th, 2012, 09:07 PM
Congrats on your new penis Luke A :hysteric:

Would have preferred Adam to win personally but just so pleased that an outsider won.

flareon
Aug 13th, 2012, 09:08 PM
Luke A wins it :yeah: up yours caroline!

Monica_Rules
Aug 13th, 2012, 09:31 PM
Luke A won :eek: WOW Go Team Mold

flareon
Aug 15th, 2012, 08:07 PM
conor is a filthy shitbag from his twitter nasty man

Julie is first in CBB...

flareon
Aug 15th, 2012, 08:16 PM
:spit: Heather trott in next, I mean Cheryl Ferguson :spit:

flareon
Aug 15th, 2012, 08:21 PM
setting the two soap stars a task already...

flareon
Aug 15th, 2012, 08:23 PM
Some wannabe from jersey shore next :o

flareon
Aug 15th, 2012, 08:28 PM
OMG Cheryl had to tell the situation that julie had an affair with her xboyfriend, I am in stitches right now.

JamieOwen3
Aug 15th, 2012, 08:30 PM
this is too good :rolls:

flareon
Aug 15th, 2012, 08:32 PM
Its the best part of bb all year..

flareon
Aug 15th, 2012, 08:34 PM
Julian Clary :spit:

flareon
Aug 15th, 2012, 08:40 PM
page three model :o but she is pretty.

JamieOwen3
Aug 15th, 2012, 08:48 PM
she slammed the geordie shore :lol:

flareon
Aug 15th, 2012, 08:49 PM
she slammed the geordie shore :lol:

yes, hes not even good looking...

flareon
Aug 15th, 2012, 08:51 PM
some rapper guy now :o

flareon
Aug 15th, 2012, 08:55 PM
Now a journalist Samantha Brick.

flareon
Aug 15th, 2012, 09:01 PM
Prince Lorenzo he has a big nose...

flareon
Aug 15th, 2012, 09:05 PM
Cheryl is so funny acting all this out!!!

flareon
Aug 15th, 2012, 09:17 PM
another Lingerie model :o

flareon
Aug 15th, 2012, 09:18 PM
Judoka Ash Mckenzie next...

flareon
Aug 15th, 2012, 09:27 PM
Coleen Nolan :spit:

flareon
Aug 15th, 2012, 09:33 PM
simon cowells x is going in and shes quite bitchy.

flareon
Aug 15th, 2012, 09:48 PM
OMG Julie and cheryl have to have an arguement and julie has to throw her drink over cheryl

AdeyC
Aug 15th, 2012, 10:52 PM
OMG Julie and cheryl have to have an arguement and julie has to throw her drink over cheryl

That's got to be one of the funniest BB bits ever - was in stitches watching that :)

flareon
Aug 29th, 2012, 12:49 AM
Conor is vile he is abusing deana on twitter its absolutely disgusting, he needs to be punched in the face...