PDA

View Full Version : Who or what do you think you are ?

joy division
Jun 24th, 2012, 08:39 AM
Not interested in this question

Not of any means, a piece of meat and in the end you just peg out and the game is over

A (poor) sinner, a god-righteous man/women or reincarnated ?

You are what you think so mind creates matter ?

Something else ?

Feel free to ignore, say or do something.:wavey:

lee station
Jun 24th, 2012, 09:03 AM
i am robofolo manboobs

joy division
Jun 24th, 2012, 09:22 AM
i am robofolo manboobs

So you are something like a spare part ? :confused::D

Fantasy Hero
Jun 25th, 2012, 08:11 AM
one of the many athlets that failed when close to succeed :shrug:
a a mediocre guy under every spotlight (university, cooking, playing tennis, look, writing skills etc.), but the ones I do really suck. :)

Sammo
Jun 25th, 2012, 12:55 PM
Io sonno Flavia Pennetta

Super Dave
Jun 25th, 2012, 02:43 PM
I am a gentleman.

l6ER2_4q5KQ

Mary Cherry.
Jun 25th, 2012, 04:15 PM
89% of the school thinks I'm a callow, greedy, retarded person.

miffedmax
Jun 25th, 2012, 04:59 PM
I'll tell you after Wimbledon.

Sammo
Jun 25th, 2012, 06:18 PM

Lena's Bangs :hysteric::hysteric::hysteric: I was hoping you had forgotten it :sobbing:

miffedmax
Jun 25th, 2012, 08:01 PM
Lena's Bangs :hysteric::hysteric::hysteric: I was hoping you had forgotten it :sobbing:

On the contrary, I have been counting the days, the hours, the minutes, the seconds...

joy division
Jun 25th, 2012, 10:43 PM
one of the many athlets that failed when close to succeed :shrug:

Similar here for me :D.
But I wouldn`t just say I failed. I also had some other ideas about my life.

a mediocre guy under every spotlight (university, cooking, playing tennis, look, writing skills etc.), but the ones I do really suck. :)

I`m not sure about your mediocrity.
Mediocre people usually think that they are some kind of unrecognized genius.:oh:;)

joy division
Jun 25th, 2012, 11:20 PM
89% of the school thinks I'm a callow, greedy, retarded person.

You want to say that you are a teacher, really ?:D

joy division
Jun 25th, 2012, 11:26 PM
Io sono Flavia Pennetta

Well I am not and that makes sense then.
How does it feel to be Flavia Pennetta ?

I am a gentleman.

That`s fine, I guess I`m far too seldom.:(
Unluckily I can`t watch your video.

What was it after Wimbledon last year ?

Mary Cherry.
Jun 25th, 2012, 11:38 PM
You want to say that you are a teacher, really ?:D

...no

Sammo
Jun 25th, 2012, 11:48 PM
Well I am not and that makes sense then.
How does it feel to be Flavia Pennetta ?

Io am very occupatta con la mine ninfomania

joy division
Jun 26th, 2012, 12:04 AM
...no

Well, you must be a very nice person from all I`ve seen here.
No way I can imagine you being a stupid nerd, thug or whatever to be so disliked. You are kidding me, right ?

Sammo
Jun 26th, 2012, 12:14 AM
People in school can be very agressive if you let them know with your body language and such things that you think you're better than them. Had been happening to me until 3 years ago, when I realized about it :facepalm: Since then, I faked I didn't think I was better than them and things have gone smoothly ever since :oh:

joy division
Jun 26th, 2012, 01:06 AM
People in school can be very agressive if you let them know with your body language and such things that you think you're better than them. Had been happening to me until 3 years ago, when I realized about it :facepalm: Since then, I faked I didn't think I was better than them and things have gone smoothly ever since :oh:

Just to get you right some questions.
What do you mean with being better ?
Do you mean grades, prosperity or moral issues ? And why should you show that to somebody else ?
How can you fake not to think that you are better than the others ?
That`s quite tricky, because you finesse yourself and the others at the same time.

Sammo
Jun 26th, 2012, 01:28 AM
Just to get you right some questions.
What do you mean with being better ?
Do you mean grades, prosperity or moral issues ? And why should you show that to somebody else ?
How can you fake not to think that you are better than the others ?
That`s quite tricky, because you finesse yourself and the others at the same time.

Cause children were very cruel to me when I was about 11, and I just couldn't believe how my classmates (former classmates now) could treat me that way instead of supporting me, so I just thought I could never do this to a person who was going through a tough time, because once again their cruelty was shocking to me, an 11 year-old boy. And since then I've been getting higher marks than most of them, I've grown to be taller and better looking than most of them, and I've been a better and kinder person than most of them, well basically I've done all those things better than any of the ones who didn't treat me well back then, so I kind of thought I was better than them. The problem is that the rancor avoided me being nice to them until about 3 years, because I just couldn't forget what was done, so I started faking I appreciated them 3 years ago and I never had a problem again.

Anyway the problem would have been if this issue had been transmitted to basically everyone (you know, thinking that I'm better than anyone) instead of just to my classmates, but thankfully that didn't happen, and now I have finished school and I'm looking forward to meeting new people at the university next year and forgetting that scum.

That about sums up why I considered myself better than many of my classmates.

EDIT: Oh God I'm sorry to everyone who reads that, I just had to unleash all that shit somewhere, I feel so much better now!

Sean.
Jun 26th, 2012, 02:42 AM
^ Did you ever thing you were part of the problem, rather than just the victim?

Sammo
Jun 26th, 2012, 03:04 AM
^ Did you ever thing you were part of the problem, rather than just the victim?

3 yeas ago? Absolutely. At 11? I dont think so, if a classmate of mine had suddenly become bitter and depressed I would have either tried to comfort him or at least ignored him, but never become hostile towards him and make him feel even worse.

Sean.
Jun 26th, 2012, 03:09 AM
And you measure how, for want of a better word, "good" a person is by how intelligent they are and their physical appearance? Interesting.

Sammo
Jun 26th, 2012, 03:15 PM
Oh no, those are just complements, the real thing is not being scum morally :)

Number19
Jun 26th, 2012, 03:30 PM
http://theicebergfestival.ca/wp-content/gallery/iceberg-photos-2009/iceberg2.jpg