PDA

View Full Version : Off to Wimby!!!

Maria rocks
Jun 23rd, 2012, 05:53 PM
Im off to wimby tommorow. Can't wait!! Have a great two weeks everyone and I can assure you this day in 2 weeks we will all be popping those champagne corks again. :) COME ON MARIA YOU CAN DO IT XXX:bounce::)

18majors
Jun 23rd, 2012, 05:58 PM
Im off to wimby tommorow. Can't wait!! Have a great two weeks everyone and I can assure you this day in 2 weeks we will all be popping those champagne corks again. :) COME ON MARIA YOU CAN DO IT XXX:bounce::)

Congratulations! Good luck with you and Maria!

perseus2006
Jun 23rd, 2012, 07:07 PM
Enjoy your trip!

Find a way to post the best thing every day!

Trih
Jun 23rd, 2012, 07:16 PM
You're so lucky! I hope you'll see Maria and have a lot of fun! :)

Charlatan
Jun 23rd, 2012, 07:36 PM
cool...but next time just so you know, you can post it in our offical wimbledon thread instead of opening a new thread every time ;)

Maria rocks
Jun 23rd, 2012, 08:57 PM
Enjoy your trip!

Find a way to post the best thing every day!

Thanks Guys!! :) Ive got my camera so will take loads of photos and when i get back i will upload them all for you all to see:) Love you all loads fellow Masha fans xxxx

NadalSharapova
Jun 24th, 2012, 05:33 PM
What court do you have? I got court 1 on wednesday so hopefull for seeing maria since she is on centre on monday.

Maria rocks
Jun 29th, 2012, 04:43 PM
What court do you have? I got court 1 on wednesday so hopefull for seeing maria since she is on centre on monday.

Ah i was on court 1 Wednesday too. Shame it wasan't concluded till Thursday wasan't it? Also i saw her win on Centre on Monday. So have been very lucky so far!!! Ive got a ticket for Centre for the semi's next Thursday so hopefully will get to see her then too. :)