PDA

View Full Version : Messages for Sara

Zamboni
Jun 10th, 2012, 09:21 PM
I'm planning on making a little booklet for Sara, with comments I've received through the website (mostly twitter) in the last week. I want to have it finished by wednesday evening (don't know if I will have time later) and give it to her in Rosmalen.
So if you want to write something, you can send it to me/post in here before then. ;)

18majors
Jun 10th, 2012, 09:36 PM
Sara, you play a splendid game and you exemplify women tennis very well with your mental toughness and determination. Love to see you making more deep runs in all upcoming slams and OG.

FORZA SARITA
Jun 10th, 2012, 09:43 PM
i'll write it in italian :angel:

MS
Jun 11th, 2012, 07:49 AM
Oh, I will try to write one later or tomorrow, in my case in Spanish :p

Dorien.
Jun 11th, 2012, 07:49 PM
I send you a message :)

HawkAussie
Jun 12th, 2012, 04:39 AM
You are going to be a future star in tennis. Hope you can make the QF's in the upcoming slams and Olympics.

Stai per essere una futura star del tennis. Spero che tu possa fare il QF nel prossimo slam e Olimpiadi.

Zamboni
Jun 12th, 2012, 08:06 PM
Since it still looks like I'll work on friday, I'm gonna get this done around 6PM tomorrow.

;)

Material World
Jun 16th, 2012, 07:28 PM
Sara totally deserved the fantastic RG she had - played brilliant intelligent clay court tennis and after being a player I'd never really watched that much, I am now a firm fan. What a trier and I hope she consolidates in the top 10.

Zamboni
Jun 16th, 2012, 07:49 PM
I gave the messages to Sara today, she seemed to really like it. :)

And Pablo was already reading the first page.:lol: (that was Dorien and Cristina;))

MS
Jun 16th, 2012, 10:33 PM
I gave the messages to Sara today, she seemed to really like it. :)

And Pablo was already reading the first page.:lol: (that was Dorien and Cristina;))

I am glad she already have the messages :) Thanks for that!

FORZA SARITA
Jun 16th, 2012, 11:21 PM
oh forgot it :facepalm:

Paranoia
Jun 17th, 2012, 06:42 PM
Hey Sara, I was charmed a few months ago by your game and you gave me and all your fans a wonderfull time @ the french open. You are a great personality and I hope you will just keep up the good work. Good luck against clijsters at Rosmalen, I hope you'll win and I'm looking forward to see you playing amazing matches. Many greetings from belgium! A big fan :)