PDA

View Full Version : Breaking News: Zaelly Ircha is retired

Buitenzorg
Jun 7th, 2012, 04:10 AM
It has been a tough decision to make for Zaelly as she will be focusing herself in study to gain a master degree in Stanford University.

I would like to say thank you so very much for my regular doubles partner (Julie) for being there for me :hug: also a huge thanks for the FWTT Junior Tour director (Yannik) for all of his excellent works.

more news to come..............

Chilenaitor
Jun 7th, 2012, 04:18 AM
WHAAAAAT?? Zalley :(
GL in the studys! and please comeback soon :)

Bieselke
Jun 7th, 2012, 07:22 AM
How will Australian supercoach Buitenzorg go on from now on? Any prospect on him guiding new talent to the top?

Qalahari
Jun 7th, 2012, 08:38 AM
Omg :sad:
I hope its not because of the Nomyan thing.
I guess that means Chan/Saville from now on since both dont have a partner anymore.

All the best Zaelly!!!

Kermitt
Jun 7th, 2012, 09:27 AM
OMG, I can't believe it. :bigcry: Thanks Zaelly for all the things you taught me and for your friendship!

GL in your life! :kiss:

Kəv.
Jun 7th, 2012, 12:03 PM
:bigcry: Zaelly...

:sobbing: We should have partnered up more.. the times we were together we like never lost a match or smth :sobbing:

longtin23
Jun 7th, 2012, 12:54 PM
Zaelly, you are such a great player... I wish you the best for your future :kiss:

Buitenzorg
Jun 7th, 2012, 12:58 PM
Omg :sad:
I hope its not because of the Nomyan thing.

All the best Zaelly!!!

Yes, there is a small portion because of it too

Qalahari
Jun 7th, 2012, 03:50 PM
Yes, there is a small portion because of it too

:sobbing:

Duramont
Jun 7th, 2012, 05:06 PM
Oh no. :sad:

Buitenzorg
Jun 8th, 2012, 12:03 AM
WHAAAAAT?? Zalley :(
GL in the studys! and please comeback soon :)

How will Australian supercoach Buitenzorg go on from now on? Any prospect on him guiding new talent to the top?

OMG, I can't believe it. :bigcry: Thanks Zaelly for all the things you taught me and for your friendship!

GL in your life! :kiss:

:bigcry: Zaelly...

:sobbing: We should have partnered up more.. the times we were together we like never lost a match or smth :sobbing:

Zaelly, you are such a great player... I wish you the best for your future :kiss:

Oh no. :sad:

:hug: thanks guys :hug: all the best for you all :)