PDA

View Full Version : Who Can Stop Sharapova in Roland Garros 2012 and Save Tennis? Final Call

Pages : [1] 2

Start da Game
Jun 3rd, 2012, 02:04 PM
out of the remaining seeds, who can beat her?

ananke
Jun 3rd, 2012, 02:09 PM
Where is the "No one." answer? :oh:

Anyway, Li Na certainly could.

fung627
Jun 3rd, 2012, 02:11 PM
The only one I can see stopping Careerslampova is NaNa
But even so there is only 10% chance for this to happen

handan
Jun 3rd, 2012, 02:12 PM
Really too much pressure for Sharapova.
I think only Na Li and Maria's serve can stop her. When Na Li is on ,she will be very dangerous. But I think if Maria serves like the way she served in Stuttgart final ,no one can beat her.

goat
Injury

Start da Game
Where is the "No one." answer? :oh:

Anyway, Li Na certainly could.

it's sad that li na and kvitova are in the same section......kvitova too can take her out on these fast courts......

i also like what i am seeing from sara errani.....

Comebacksova
Jun 3rd, 2012, 02:18 PM
I think Sasha Vajacic can stop her. :oh:

dsanders06
Jun 3rd, 2012, 02:19 PM
Everyone could potentially stop her; this is Roland Garros. Now shut up.

L'Enfant Sauvage
Jun 3rd, 2012, 02:20 PM
No one. Easy draw + great form and she is looking like 08 AOPova. Kvitova is only a threat to Sharapova on Grass/Indoor Hard, and I just don't see Na reaching/beating Maria this year.
:worship: CareerslamPova :worship: #1Pova :worship:

The Kaz
Jun 3rd, 2012, 02:21 PM
out of the remaining seeds, who can beat her?

Where is Sam Stosur? :rolleyes:

BH both wings
Jun 3rd, 2012, 02:21 PM
You forget the most probable option: no one.

NashaMasha
Jun 3rd, 2012, 02:23 PM
don't open this jinx threads!!!! More than enough

As for the question..... Rafa Nadal definitely can , but she was mistakenly seeded in men's draw

Patrick345
Jun 3rd, 2012, 02:26 PM
Maybe Stosur will do her like Serena. Out of nowhere on the biggest stage as the huge underdog, although I´m not sure Stosur can handle the pressure of suddenly being such an overwhelming favourite to reach the final. Realistically only the Na Li/Kvitova winner.

MaSharp
Jun 3rd, 2012, 02:27 PM
Definitily Na Li, but even Sam with good game....We'll see. :|

Tennisstar86
Jun 3rd, 2012, 02:39 PM
this title is being gift wrapped for her, which means shes probably going to lose tomorrow....... These girls are always a hot mess in paris. I dont know why we expected this year to be any different......

Imperfect Angel
Jun 3rd, 2012, 02:46 PM
It's hers to lose but I tip Petra/Na to trouble her a bit and maybe Kerber.

deliverance.
Jun 3rd, 2012, 02:51 PM
Hopefully nobody. Ok, ok, maybe Petra in good form.

Martao
Jun 3rd, 2012, 02:54 PM
Why not a clay player like Errani or Cibulkova?

freefallball
Jun 3rd, 2012, 02:57 PM
Li Na/Sam can stop her, but they may gift the games to their opponents when they have the upperhand.

Petra Kvitova is possible too but we don't really know how well she performs on clay. Her performance is erratic.

it-girl
Jun 3rd, 2012, 03:04 PM
All of them & some of the players that were not mentioned.

Petronius
Jun 3rd, 2012, 03:15 PM
Domi in the final :hearts:

QuestJon
Jun 3rd, 2012, 03:18 PM
A thread like this was overdue!

I just imagine the opener.

First he saw Williams in her quarter, got diarrhoea
and didn't eat anything for at least 48hrs. :shout:
During the Williams - Razzano match probably several
deadly heart attacks and reanimations.
Afterwards the sunshine was back and the world shining in a
bright pink colour. :crazy:

Now where Azarenka is out too (despite it doesn't change a lot)
probably 3 days artifical coma based on extensive alcohol
consumption.:drink:

And this is very good for his health!

Otherwise would shoot himself after Maria's fall to Rus.
:explode:

Stonerpova
Jun 3rd, 2012, 03:21 PM
I think Petra or Na could do it (Petra has more of a chance I'd say). If Maria gets through the semi, though, there's no stopping her in the final.

doomsday
Jun 3rd, 2012, 03:22 PM
Na or Stosur. Petra won't beat Maria on clay.

In The Zone
Jun 3rd, 2012, 03:31 PM
With Azarenka's loss, if Maria makes the RG final, she is back at #1.

aselto
Jun 3rd, 2012, 03:32 PM
Hopefully Canopy.

SymphonyX
Jun 3rd, 2012, 03:45 PM
Peak Sharapova = Any of the remaining players should simply count themselves fortunate to bask in the presence of her glamour and might.
Peak Li vs Regular Sharapova = Li will most likely win.
Shit Li vs Regular Sharapova = Li will lose.
Shit Li vs Shit Sharapova = Sharapova will win.

Basically, their ace in the hole is Li. Having anyone else facing Sharapova playing this well is stepping into a massacre.

Realistically though, once Maria's in the final there's no stopping her. No one else has the clutch match experience or advantages to actually defeat a player of her caliber at that stage. If anything, they should down her in the semis at the latest.

P.S. Even the grinders (particularly Li) will have a hell of a time going against Da Sharapovanator this time around. Her much improved defense and heavy counterattacks will cause them to snap.

debby
Jun 3rd, 2012, 03:50 PM
hopefully Rus will take her out

is start da game banned from mtf ? :scratch:

In The Zone
Jun 3rd, 2012, 03:52 PM
Peak Sharapova = Any of the remaining players should simply count themselves fortunate to bask in the presence of her glamour and might.

Basically, their ace in the hole is Li. Having anyone else facing Sharapova playing this well is stepping into a massacre.

Realistically though, once Maria's in the final there's no stopping her. No one else has the clutch match experience or advantages to actually defeat a player of her caliber at that stage. If anything, they should down her in the semis at the latest.

P.S. Even the grinders (particularly Li) will have a hell of a time going against Da Sharapovanator this time around. Her much improved defense and heavy counterattacks will cause them to snap.

You mean all those finals in big tournaments she has been winning lately?

It's not a given Maria wins the final because she is a "clutch player." It'll be a given she wins because everyone on the top half is useless. The semifinal is Maria's defacto final.

freefallball
Jun 3rd, 2012, 03:57 PM

They said that in AO12, USO11, Wimbledon11, RG11. Sharapova ended picking up balls.

Sharapova can't win slams any more. Unless Li Na or Sam screws up (the possibility is there, real and happened), Sharapova will not win the slam. She is still better than Azarenka or Aga but she no longer has her grand slam game left in her. That said, it is still better than Azarenka or Aga.

debby
Jun 3rd, 2012, 04:02 PM
You mean all those finals in big tournaments she has been winning lately?

It's not a given Maria wins the final because she is a "clutch player." It'll be a given she wins because everyone on the top half is useless. The semifinal is Maria's defacto final.

I disagree, she can defeat herself because of pressure in the final ! Never underestimate the opponent in the finale, on clay for Maria Sharapova on her way to a Career Slam !

Belmont Lad
Jun 3rd, 2012, 04:03 PM
You forgot one option. No one. :devil:

tennisbum79
Jun 3rd, 2012, 04:04 PM
Maria is lucky she is not playing today, for the stars are aligned for upset this Sunday

Tennisstar86
Jun 3rd, 2012, 04:48 PM

When did Li become a grinder? :lol:

Sharapova was the favorite at Wimbledon and in Austrailia....those didnt go in her favor. What Ive learned about the tour and especially the French Open ANYTHING is possible. Remember Stosur getting schooled by Schiavone?

SHILIN-GOAT
Jun 3rd, 2012, 04:49 PM
call me crazy but I think Kanepi has a good shot to take Maria out if she plays like she did in Brisbane

and of course there is her SF opponent NaNa / Petra

and even in the final if Sam plays like she did here 2 years ago

VishaalMaria
Jun 3rd, 2012, 04:51 PM
Petra, Na Li, Sam Stosur can stop her.

She's not exactly unbeatable as had to save MP against Sam and Na Li in respective tournaments.

handan
Jun 3rd, 2012, 04:52 PM
It is so obvious that if Sharapova serves good ,she will win it.
The title is in her hands, it will be a career defining 4 matches for her.

Vincey!
Jun 3rd, 2012, 04:54 PM
I think it would be Na Li. Considering possible Sharapova's nerve in the late stage of the tournament (SF) and that Na Li showed in that final at Rome that when she's on she can beat Sharapova rather easily. Sharapova would need to let her nerves aside and keep playing like she's been in her first 3 round and Na Li would need to keep her level up for the whole match if they wanna win.

Vincey!
Jun 3rd, 2012, 04:56 PM
call me crazy but I think Kanepi has a good shot to take Maria out if she plays like she did in Brisbane

and of course there is her SF opponent NaNa / Petra

and even in the final if Sam plays like she did here 2 years ago

I doubt Kanepi could match with Maria's pace. I don't recall Kanepi doing well against hard hitter like her who does it better than her.

Viktymise
Jun 3rd, 2012, 04:59 PM

It's not crazy. Kanepi hits a heavier ball than Sharapova, and if the weather gets shit this week, conditions are going to be super slow. Trying to attack all those deep, heavy bludgeons on muddy RG courts will be a nightmare. But whether or not Kanepi can keep her head together is a whole different story.

madmax
Jun 3rd, 2012, 05:11 PM
Maria is lucky she is not playing today, for the stars are aligned for upset this Sunday

the only "upset" so far, if you can call it so, was Domi's win against lifeless Vuvurenka:lol: All favourite men prevailed

Tennisstar86
Jun 3rd, 2012, 05:26 PM
I think it would be Na Li. Considering possible Sharapova's nerve in the late stage of the tournament (SF) and that Na Li showed in that final at Rome that when she's on she can beat Sharapova rather easily. Sharapova would need to let her nerves aside and keep playing like she's been in her first 3 round and Na Li would need to keep her level up for the whole match if they wanna win.

This is where her draw can come back to bite her in the ass. Shes played well, but she also hasnt played anyone. She gets to the later stages against someone whose had to fight and is determined... it could go south quick.

the only "upset" so far, if you can call it so, was Domi's win against lifeless Vuvurenka:lol: All favourite men prevailed

they tried to lose. :lol:

StoneRose
Jun 3rd, 2012, 05:44 PM
Sam Stosur not in the list :confused::lol:. Maybe no one. I actually hope Maria wins it now Vika is out (don't expect Angie to win it).

Charlatan
Jun 3rd, 2012, 05:45 PM
Everyone in the draw: Li Na, Kvitova, Stosur, Kerber, Errani, Kanepi, etc etc etc even her 4R opponent Zakopalova, etc etc...and wind, rain, elements of nature, etc etc...injury, mishaps, etc etc....wizard, witch, force of devil, jinxing, etc etc...

happy now? now shut the fuck up and go troll on MTF (yes, i know u r still per-banned over there)

Vincey!
Jun 3rd, 2012, 05:46 PM
This is where her draw can come back to bite her in the ass. Shes played well, but she also hasnt played anyone. She gets to the later stages against someone whose had to fight and is determined... it could go south quick.

Exactly, she hasn't gotten any resistance from her previous rounds so far. Yes Maria was playing well and probably prevented her opponents to play at their best, but it would be better if she'd have at least one tough match before getting to Li Na. Which could happen with Kanepi...

Start da Game
Jun 3rd, 2012, 05:50 PM
hopefully Rus will take her out

is start da game banned from mtf ? :scratch:

i have abandoned that shitty forum myself......it is lead by 2 year olds as mods and 1 year old diehard fed fanbaby admin......

snowwy's balanced moderation and support was the only reason i stayed there for the last one year or so.....

i am happy posting here......i don't need that forum no more.....i heard that this is the original tennis forum and older than "Meet The Fedtards".....

Start da Game
Jun 3rd, 2012, 05:51 PM
Everyone in the draw: Li Na, Kvitova, Stosur, Kerber, Errani, Kanepi, etc etc etc even her 4R opponent Zakopalova, etc etc...and wind, rain, elements of nature, etc etc...injury, mishaps, etc etc....wizard, witch, force of devil, jinxing, etc etc...

happy now? now shut the fuck up and go troll on MTF (yes, i know u r still per-banned over there)

wow amazing insight.....

Start da Game
Jun 3rd, 2012, 05:54 PM
Exactly, she hasn't gotten any resistance from her previous rounds so far. Yes Maria was playing well and probably prevented her opponents to play at their best, but it would be better if she'd have at least one tough match before getting to Li Na. Which could happen with Kanepi...

kvitova i think can handle sharapova on these fast courts......i am not sure about li na for some reason......kvitova has destructive tools where as li na relies more on consistency......

SymphonyX
Jun 3rd, 2012, 06:05 PM
When did Li become a grinder? :lol:

Sharapova was the favorite at Wimbledon and in Austrailia....those didnt go in her favor. What Ive learned about the tour and especially the French Open ANYTHING is possible. Remember Stosur getting schooled by Schiavone?

When has Li Na NOT been a grinder? :help:

AjdeNate!
Jun 3rd, 2012, 06:07 PM
Kerber, Li, Kvitova, Stosur.

hurricanejeanne
Jun 3rd, 2012, 06:08 PM
Na or Petra if one of them catches fire.

JoPova
Jun 3rd, 2012, 06:10 PM
Na, Petra and Domi have done it before and certainly can do it again. :shrug: She hasn't become invincible at RG all of a sudden! There's still a long way before the SF and the F! :help:

Temperenka
Jun 3rd, 2012, 06:15 PM
NaNa will have a great shot if she makes it that far. :oh:

Start da Game
Jun 3rd, 2012, 06:21 PM
cibulkova said in the post match presser that she was very nervous today like she ws in miami in a similar situation but somehow got through the second set this time.....

i don't think she can offer much resistance against the cunning and annoying russian shrieker.....

Tennisstar86
Jun 3rd, 2012, 06:25 PM
When has Li Na NOT been a grinder? :help:

when you say grinder I think.. a clijsters or a wozniaki someone who will grind out a long match with retrieving balls.

This does not describe Li.

debby
Jun 3rd, 2012, 08:37 PM
when you say grinder I think.. a clijsters or a wozniaki someone who will grind out a long match with retrieving balls.

This does not describe Li.

MTE. :tape: :help: ErrorNa being a grinder? lmao

i have abandoned that shitty forum myself......it is lead by 2 year olds as mods and 1 year old diehard fed fanbaby admin......

snowwy's balanced moderation and support was the only reason i stayed there for the last one year or so.....

i am happy posting here......i don't need that forum no more.....i heard that this is the original tennis forum and older than "Meet The Fedtards".....

it feels weird to see a well known dude from mtf posting on tf (except Word Life) given the fact they are bashing TF and WTA there :lol:

so who do you support?

Mikey.
Jun 3rd, 2012, 09:06 PM
I can see Kanepi taking her out if they meet. :scared:

Charlatan
Jun 3rd, 2012, 09:08 PM

same here :hi5: :sobbing:

hardball
Jun 3rd, 2012, 09:33 PM
I doubt Kanepi could match with Maria's pace. I don't recall Kanepi doing well against hard hitter like her who does it better than her.

Rubbish. She usually slips against pushers and lefties. If Kaia's on there are not many players who can outhit her.

L'Enfant Sauvage
Jun 3rd, 2012, 09:37 PM
Rubbish. She usually slips against pushers and lefties. If Kaia's on there are not many players who can outhit her.

Even if Chokenepi was playing well, Maria would NOT let Kaia get away with the shit Pushniacka did. At awls. At any rate, if Maria's gonna catwalk her way to the title, at least she's doing it looking absolutely flawless :worship: I've only seen screenshots so far, but that dress is giving me P. Pierce RG 2000 teas :worship:

Navratil
Jun 4th, 2012, 06:45 AM
Heavy favorite now. There's not much that can go wrong. She can only beat herself!

Grigorpova
Jun 4th, 2012, 06:49 AM
Stosur and Li.

vozas
Jun 4th, 2012, 08:55 AM

Really?

She's like a D-version of Maria. Maria does everything better than her, and is vastly superior movement wise. It'll likely be a drubbing if they meet.

msharafan
Jun 4th, 2012, 09:04 AM
Any player can beat Maria, if they have a good day and Maria's not, id say the dangerous players are li, Petra kerber and stosur. It's really annoying all this talk that this draw is a cake walk for Maria, there is still a lot of players that can really trouble Maria and beat her. As a dedicated fan im taking it one at a time.

Mikey.
Jun 4th, 2012, 09:36 AM
Really?

She's like a D-version of Maria. Maria does everything better than her, and is vastly superior movement wise. It'll likely be a drubbing if they meet.

I can just see Kanepi hitting endless heavy top spin shots deep down the middle (as usual) until Maria gets completely frustrated not having any angle to work with. Hopefully I'm wrong.

bulava
Jun 4th, 2012, 09:51 AM
Sam Stosur :D

stromatolite
Jun 4th, 2012, 10:23 AM
Gotta love the way logic and rationality fly out the window in the second week of a slam (okay, they were not much in evidence in the first week either, but they were there). The same "facts" are being cited as evidence that Maria can't win as that she can't lose:

*"Maria crushed Na mentally in Rome" vs "Na let Masha off the hook in Rome, she won't do it a second time"
*"Masha owns Sam" vs "Sam will take revenge for Stuttgart"
*"Masha is the only one left with a champion's mentality" vs "Maria needs to be the underdog"
*etc. etc.

The only constant is that it's always about Maria. Truth be told anything can still happen, and that anything won't necessarily revolve around Maria.

binky-GOAT
Jun 4th, 2012, 10:26 AM
:lol: at overconfident Maria fans, she'll get beaten by the first player that plays well.

Start da Game
Jun 4th, 2012, 10:43 AM
MTE. :tape: :help: ErrorNa being a grinder? lmao

it feels weird to see a well known dude from mtf posting on tf (except Word Life) given the fact they are bashing TF and WTA there :lol:

so who do you support?

yes they bash and trash WTA like crazy at MTF, mods included.....i did not like it and did not encourage anyone doing so.....

i root for moonballniacki, tamira paszek and jelena dokic......i am also ready to provide support to ana ivanovic, sania mirza and julia gorgeous upon their fans wanting me on their side......

flareon
Jun 4th, 2012, 11:00 AM
Unless Zakopalova takes her to a 7-5 or wins a set today, she will bow out to li Na, because Li has already been tested maria needs to drop a set, just to see how she copes with it.

debby
Jun 4th, 2012, 11:20 AM
yes they bash and trash WTA like crazy at MTF, mods included.....i did not like it and did not encourage anyone doing so.....

i root for moonballniacki, tamira paszek and jelena dokic......i am also ready to provide support to ana ivanovic, sania mirza and julia gorgeous upon their fans wanting me on their side......

why? :lol: You can support them regardless !
Wow you support slumping players. Too bad :lol:

So do you like Sharapova ?

Go Rus ! :rocker2:

Buitenzorg
Jun 4th, 2012, 11:23 AM
If the question, who can stop Maria advancing into the final, then I would have to say Li :p

But, if the question, who can stop Maria winning the title, then I would have to say Stosur :p

stromatolite
Jun 4th, 2012, 11:37 AM
It's about time somebody started a thread: "Who can stop these endless fucking threads designed to jinx, counter-jinx, counter-counter-jinx, etc. Sharapova?"

Daniel
Jun 4th, 2012, 11:49 AM
Chinese face and Sam got the game to beat Maria on clay, but they do not have the balls to do it. Maria got 2 big ones.

quasi
Jun 4th, 2012, 11:51 AM
All those players who are still in competition. The rest have zero chance, obviously.

bulava
Jun 4th, 2012, 12:48 PM
It's about time somebody started a thread: "Who can stop these endless fucking threads designed to jinx, counter-jinx, counter-counter-jinx, etc. Sharapova?"
Almost spilled my drink! :haha::tape:

bandabou
Jun 4th, 2012, 02:14 PM
Clay is such a 'fight'-surface...and nobody left in the draw can be thrusted of having enough fight to close out Masha on a big stage.

debby
Jun 4th, 2012, 02:17 PM
Clay is such a 'fight'-surface...and nobody left in the draw can be thrusted of having enough fight to close out Masha on a big stage.

I totally agree. It's all about mental because clearly Sharapova has not a claycourt game, but a solid one enough + fighting spirit so...

Juanes
Jun 4th, 2012, 02:30 PM
Zakopalová? :)

Start da Game
Jun 4th, 2012, 02:37 PM
zakapalova with that (all that)shit for nothing serve never stood any chance.....who can stop her......somebody please do it.....please.....

@debby

no, i don't like her, not a cell of her body.....she and her stupid screaming, boring game......

ClijstersGOAT
Jun 4th, 2012, 02:46 PM
zakapalova with that (all that)shit for nothing serve never stood any chance.....who can stop her......somebody please do it.....please.....

@debby

no, i don't like her, not a cell of her body.....she and her stupid screaming, boring game......

Nadal fan talking about a boring game :spit:
I see you started trolling on TF, after you got permabanned from MTF. :lol:

Start da Game
Jun 4th, 2012, 02:54 PM
Nadal fan talking about a boring game :spit:
I see you started trolling on TF, after you got permabanned from MTF. :lol:

i myself have abandoned that downright pathetic forum......i was banned only for 2 weeks initially in april and i decided never to go to that site again for the treatment they offered to nadal fans......

i din't know about the permanent ban......2 weeks ago, few of my friends there mailed me that they got rid of my account totally......

p.s. i am not trolling......where do yo get that idea?

Martao
Jun 4th, 2012, 03:02 PM
Well, Zakopalova was kind of dominant in the rally's. I'd say Cibulkova would be able to beat Maria, as she's alike Klara but then with a better serve.

Start da Game
Jun 4th, 2012, 03:08 PM
Well, Zakopalova was kind of dominant in the rally's. I'd say Cibulkova would be able to beat Maria, as she's alike Klara but then with a better serve.

i am not sure about cibul.....she seems lacking in confidence and herself admitted that she got very nervous yesterday.....that's a giveaway.....she should not have said it.....

Martao
Jun 4th, 2012, 03:14 PM
She's not lacking in confidence anyway, it's winning won positions (6-1 5-1 or so)
But in any case, she prevailed against azarenka. Should do her good.

Maria is more agressive then azarenka though.

Raiden
Jun 4th, 2012, 03:17 PM
LMAO :lol:

http://i.minus.com/idP4EChzif0zQ.png

$uricate
Jun 4th, 2012, 03:19 PM

Her serve will really trouble Maria :scared:

Start da Game
Jun 4th, 2012, 03:19 PM
damn it.....

Martao
Jun 4th, 2012, 03:20 PM
Nah, she wont trouble Maria, but she'll get easier into rallies, I would say.
Return and combination shot is Maria's most dangerous shot on clay.

Start da Game
Jun 4th, 2012, 03:22 PM
i rest my hopes on peak kvitova......

Martao
Jun 4th, 2012, 03:25 PM
I'll be rooting for Rus and Cibulkova first now.
Allthough I suppose the former is only hope ;-)

darrinbaker00
Jun 4th, 2012, 03:27 PM
Who can stop Sharapova in Roland Garros 2012? Well, Sharapova almost stopped Sharapova today.

TennisAddict84
Jun 4th, 2012, 03:27 PM
Who can stop Sharapova in Roland Garros 2012? Well, Sharapova almost stopped Sharapova today.

Very true :lol::lol::lol:

Craig.
Jun 4th, 2012, 03:33 PM
This forum is so annoyingly fickle. Plays 3 great matches, she's the one to beat. Plays a shit match, she ain't winning this. Anything can happen, y'all need to stop.

Juju Nostalgique
Jun 4th, 2012, 03:35 PM
No Canopy? :shrug:

stromatolite
Jun 4th, 2012, 03:36 PM
This forum is so annoyingly fickle. Plays 3 great matches, she's the one to beat. Plays a shit match, she ain't winning this. Anything can happen, y'all need to stop.

Did you just notice that?:lol:

Actually I think if anything this shitty match will help her. I kind of think she thrives on almost getting her arse kicked from time to time:lol:

Queenpova
Jun 4th, 2012, 03:37 PM
Which is obvious is that maria has everyone's minds.

Craig.
Jun 4th, 2012, 03:37 PM
Did you just notice that?:lol:

It never bothered me as much as it does now I guess.

sampdoria
Jun 4th, 2012, 03:38 PM
Stosur. Maybe Kvitova on a good day

HRHoliviasmith
Jun 4th, 2012, 03:52 PM
Chinese face and Sam got the game to beat Maria on clay, but they do not have the balls to do it. Maria got 2 big ones.

Wow. How crass. People don't even make an attempt to hide their ignorance anymore.

HRHoliviasmith
Jun 4th, 2012, 03:56 PM
No one. It's meant to be. :shrug:

Cosmic Voices
Jun 4th, 2012, 03:57 PM
i voted for other, seeing as there is no 'noone' option :spit:

Start da Game
Jun 4th, 2012, 04:16 PM

all these expected-to-win big players losing might turn out to be a good thing......now these unknown underdogs can collectively hunt down the screaming woman.....and then there is kvitova.....

cellophane
Jun 4th, 2012, 04:17 PM
Kanepi hopefully.

serendipitynow
Jun 4th, 2012, 04:23 PM
No one can stop her actually. It's up to Sharapova.

Start da Game
Jun 4th, 2012, 04:24 PM
can kanepi serve?

L'Enfant Sauvage
Jun 4th, 2012, 04:25 PM
http://greenobles.com/data_images/mary-pierce/mary-pierce-05.jpg

MaBaker
Jun 4th, 2012, 04:26 PM
Pretty much anyone.

Start da Game
Jun 4th, 2012, 04:30 PM
http://greenobles.com/data_images/mary-pierce/mary-pierce-05.jpg

delicious...

HRHoliviasmith
Jun 4th, 2012, 04:31 PM
can kanepi serve?

:haha: :sobbing: Great question!

$uricate
Jun 4th, 2012, 05:11 PM
Nobody.

Except;

98P-gu_vMRc

SHILIN-GOAT
Jun 4th, 2012, 05:47 PM
Maria played awful today so pretty much anybody can stop her :devil:

Craig.
Jun 4th, 2012, 05:48 PM
Maria played awful today so pretty much anybody can stop her :devil:

I love how excited you get :sobbing:

Material World
Jun 4th, 2012, 06:08 PM
I love the way Masha has been anointed here since Serena got dumped in Round 1. She's now worthy favourite but she is definitely not a shoo-in. She's had an easy draw so far but now every one of her last 3 matches will be difficult.

The games she'll hate will be against those who try to move her about a bit.

jj74
Jun 4th, 2012, 06:11 PM
Pretty much anyone.

Agree. She can win the tournament, but she is not Henin, she is vulnerable on clay, and she better be at her best if she want to win

Molok
Jun 4th, 2012, 06:20 PM
Petra (after watching their today matches against cakes) can ... easily :cool:

HRHoliviasmith
Jun 4th, 2012, 06:24 PM
Petra (after watching their today matches against cakes) can ... easily :cool:

Don't do this, please. Let the cakewalker's fans be the ones counting their chickens before they're hatched. :angel:

Craig.
Jun 4th, 2012, 06:26 PM
Don't do this, please. Let the cakewalker's fans be the ones counting their chickens before they're hatched. :angel:

Wait, what? :lol:

Everyone else (including you :p) seems to be saying Maria's a shoo-in for the title. We're just taking it a match at a time.

Dawn Marie
Jun 4th, 2012, 06:28 PM
Why is this thread still open? I mean CHINESE FACE..is a racist comment. Wow!

Rex59
Jun 4th, 2012, 06:29 PM
delicious...

Indeed and Pierce has great legs, as well.;)

barmaid
Jun 4th, 2012, 06:30 PM
Well, certainly today's performance left a lot of :confused:'s as to how the "anointed" one will play in her next match let alone get to the final which seemed to be a foregone conclusion...but in the cold and in the wind, against a "peppery opponent" was quite the handful so its all up to Maria, when she's on she's unbeatable but then there is the intangibles poor serving, maybe sore wrist who the hell knows? Just that she now seems beatable by anyone, nothing is a sure thing!:lol:

Barmaid:wavey:

jacobruiz
Jun 4th, 2012, 06:46 PM

:help:

~Cherry*Blossom~
Jun 4th, 2012, 06:49 PM
No one. The only person that could have beaten her was Na but she pissed off back to the hotel today. This tournamet is gift wrapped for Sharapova.

pokey camp
Jun 4th, 2012, 06:55 PM
:hysteric:

HRHoliviasmith
Jun 4th, 2012, 06:57 PM
:hysteric:

Hi pokey camp :wavey:

I get the two of you confused sometimes. :hysteric:

Charlatan
Jun 4th, 2012, 06:57 PM

:spit:

Queenpova
Jun 4th, 2012, 06:59 PM

you're a troll. reported for trying to stir up shit.

HRHoliviasmith
Jun 4th, 2012, 07:04 PM
you're a troll. reported for trying to stir up shit.

Pot....Kettle.... :unsure: :spit:

hablo
Jun 4th, 2012, 07:05 PM
Li Na :hysteric:

debby
Jun 4th, 2012, 07:44 PM
I will cackle forever if Kvitova ends up winning RG.

cn ireland
Jun 4th, 2012, 07:47 PM
Kvitova or Stosur

ServeCaspian
Jun 4th, 2012, 07:51 PM
If she play like today anybody.

Vartan
Jun 4th, 2012, 07:58 PM
Davai Maria, three more matches to win.

Sammo
Jun 4th, 2012, 08:57 PM
http://cache.deadspin.com/assets/images/11/2011/03/explore_deadspin_videos_550_02.jpg

Oh, wait...

Cleffa
Jun 5th, 2012, 01:06 AM
NDN5449kPNQ

Even Hitler is asking this question lol.

Stonerpova
Jun 5th, 2012, 01:11 AM
http://cache.deadspin.com/assets/images/11/2011/03/explore_deadspin_videos_550_02.jpg

Oh, wait...

:dead: :hysteric:

goldenslam888
Jun 5th, 2012, 01:16 AM
maria can stop maria

ziros
Jun 5th, 2012, 03:34 AM
It's very easy to see any of the players beating her if the conditions and the level of her play are anything like her last match

Stern
Jun 5th, 2012, 10:08 AM
RG champion is in Sharapoa's sack. Li's out make things easier, Kanepi is walking bye with poor mental. Maria is better clay courter than Kvitova. These random players in top half are nothing. 3 more matches to complete career slam!!

J4m3ka
Jun 5th, 2012, 10:13 AM
No-one. The title is hers to lose ;)

Start da Game
Jun 5th, 2012, 04:26 PM
who else left after today's results? did errani win?

masha122
Jun 5th, 2012, 04:31 PM
Herself :angel:

Start da Game
Jun 5th, 2012, 04:35 PM
Herself :angel:

she is not that big enough yet for her fans to suggest that she can only be stopped by herself, certainly not on clay......she winning french open would be like roddick winning french open on the men's side......so i want somebody to beat her very badly......

ServeCaspian
Jun 5th, 2012, 04:36 PM
Roddick? Who?

L'Enfant Sauvage
Jun 5th, 2012, 04:41 PM
This RG she will take her place upon the throne as the female Nadullal :angel:

Start da Game
Jun 5th, 2012, 04:48 PM
Roddick? Who?

the guy who acted in 'chronicles of roddick'......some highlights of the film,

1. losing a wimbledon final from 7-5, 6-6 6-2(TB).....
2. losing 23 out of 26 matches against one player.....
3. joked about djokovic and got his ass handed to him the next day in us open 2008.....
4. imitating johnny mac and failing at it......

ServeCaspian
Jun 5th, 2012, 04:49 PM
Precisely a nobody, Queen Masha is a different story.

Steven.
Jun 5th, 2012, 04:51 PM
Kanepi and Kvitova can stop her but this time I actually mean it :unsure:

HRHoliviasmith
Jun 5th, 2012, 04:53 PM
she is not that big enough yet for her fans to suggest that she can only be stopped by herself, certainly not on clay......she winning french open would be like roddick winning french open on the men's side......so i want somebody to beat her very badly......

this is nothing, just wait until she wins this thing. :scared:

Queenpova
Jun 5th, 2012, 04:54 PM
the guy who acted in 'chronicles of roddick'......some highlights of the film,

1. losing a wimbledon final from 7-5, 6-6 6-2(TB).....
2. losing 23 out of 26 matches against one player.....
3. joked about djokovic and got his ass handed to him the next day in us open 2008.....
4. imitating johnny mac and failing at it......

Can you GTFO with your annoying atp bullahit? Also change your avatar, nadal having long hair and a fat woman's ass doesnt make him part of wta.

Break My Rapture
Jun 5th, 2012, 05:09 PM
Kanepi is tough. If Maria has another off day, this next match could be strangely similar to Toronto R2 vs Voskoboeva.

Start da Game
Jun 5th, 2012, 05:30 PM
Can you GTFO with your annoying atp bullahit? Also change your avatar, nadal having long hair and a fat woman's ass doesnt make him part of wta.

sexist...

hawk909
Jun 5th, 2012, 05:36 PM

atp>wta

Also, you seem a little upset.

Queenpova
Jun 5th, 2012, 05:45 PM
atp>wta

Then go yo menstennisforums :confused:

hawk909
Jun 5th, 2012, 05:50 PM
Then go yo menstennisforums :confused:

Nah, I prefering hanging around here. Your worship of the overrated Maria is entertaining.

Charlatan
Jun 5th, 2012, 05:57 PM
atp>wta

another duplicate account :yawn: get lost

Martao
Jun 5th, 2012, 06:00 PM
Hmmz. Now Cibulkova is out, I think my favourite is Kaia Kanepi.
But at the same time, I would like Sharapova to reach the final and replace the silly #1.
Can they both come through somehow? (A)

18majors
Jun 5th, 2012, 06:05 PM
Kanepi is tough. If Maria has another off day, this next match could be strangely similar to Toronto R2 vs Voskoboeva.

Does Kanepi drop shot happy like Voskoboeva?

hawk909
Jun 5th, 2012, 06:13 PM
another duplicate account :yawn: get lost

Duplicate account? Please elaborate!

Break My Rapture
Jun 5th, 2012, 06:13 PM
Does Kanepi drop shot happy like Voskoboeva?
Not really, but their strokes are similarly heavy.

madmax
Jun 5th, 2012, 06:15 PM

Maria didn't have an "off" day against Kookie - Koukalova always plays her tough and gives her absolutely no rhytm with her prayer shots. Coupled with heavy and windy conditions that was predictable mess. Kanepi is no similar player at all.

Mr.Sharapova
Jun 5th, 2012, 06:20 PM
I am really interested to see if whether Maria's form against Kanepi will be the same one which we saw during her R1-2-3 or whether it was affected in any way it could.

Start da Game
Jun 5th, 2012, 06:26 PM
anyone with a decent serve can take out this pathetic shrieker......can errani serve?

Setsuna.
Jun 5th, 2012, 06:49 PM
anyone with a decent serve can take out this pathetic shrieker......can errani serve?

No unfortunetly but the other players in the draw can serve. Kaia has a good chance IMO if she plays well. Sam has a good chance too of course. Petra you never know with her but her chances looks slim vs Pova unless she plays at her very best for more than one set. Shvedova can play great tennis and has a good balance between defence and offense but she is so inconsistent at times. She is a great fighter though.

I only see Errani without a real chance vs Pova because she has no serve and her ROS is bad.

Valanga
Jun 5th, 2012, 06:51 PM
Sharapova herself.

Start da Game
Jun 5th, 2012, 06:54 PM
No unfortunetly but the other players in the draw can serve. Kaia has a good chance IMO if she plays well. Sam has a good chance too of course. Petra you never know with her but her chances looks slim vs Pova unless she plays at her very best for more than one set. Shvedova can play great tennis and has a good balance between defence and offense but she is so inconsistent at times. She is a great fighter though.

I only see Errani without a real chance vs Pova because she has no serve and her ROS is bad.

in that case it has to kvitova surely......she has all the tools.....stosur i am not sure if she really believes......

Start da Game
Jun 5th, 2012, 06:56 PM
Sharapova herself.

your man soon needs to join WTA if he can't stand for 5 sets on the court.....you know he can beat anyone but he just can't seem to sustain a 5 set match.....

HRHoliviasmith
Jun 5th, 2012, 07:05 PM
in that case it has to kvitova surely......she has all the tools.....stosur i am not sure if she really believes......

stosur won't beat cakewalk-p. she never does.

Setsuna.
Jun 5th, 2012, 07:18 PM

Petra's game is the most inconsistent out of these 6 players though and her movement is average at best on clay. Therefore I think seeing her beating Pova in simies is unlikely but i really hope she proves me wrong. Sam has the best shot at beating Pova IMHO. Great Kick serve and big FH and she is playing on her best surface.

MaSharp
Jun 5th, 2012, 07:20 PM
Kvitova and Stosur in their current shape are definitely very dangerous for Maria. Hope she will come through. :|

Vintage101
Jun 5th, 2012, 07:22 PM
I voted Na Li and she's out.....

If Maria somehow manages to screw this up it will be quite laughable. :lol:

Setsuna.
Jun 5th, 2012, 07:23 PM
stosur won't beat cakewalk-p. she never does.

On real clay, Sam has a good chance.

doomsday
Jun 5th, 2012, 07:44 PM

She is well aware of that, she is trying to jinx Maria as usual.
Sam has the game to beat anyone, she gave Maria the toughest match in Stuttgart even tougher than the Rome final IMO because Maria actually played and served well in Stuttgart while in the Rome it wasn't that impressive. I really hope we can assist to another great match if both reach the final.

HRHoliviasmith
Jun 5th, 2012, 07:48 PM
She is well aware of that, she is trying to jinx Maria as usual.
Sam has the game to beat anyone, she gave Maria the toughest match in Stuttgart even tougher than the Rome final IMO because Maria actually played and served well in Stuttgart while in the Rome it wasn't that impressive. I really hope we can assist to another great match if both reach the final.

Darling, I don't believe in jinxes. That's a cakewalk-p stan thing. :kiss:

HRHoliviasmith
Jun 5th, 2012, 07:49 PM

I hope you're right but I don't see it happening.

Stonerpova
Jun 5th, 2012, 08:17 PM
As of right now it's Kvitova and/or the conditions.

Kanepi can certainly hit with Maria, but I don't think she has it in her mentally to stay with Sharapova for two sets. She's been leaking oil this entire event and she might be content just to have made the quarters. She could pull off the upset but she would need a very muggy day coupled with Maria being more off her game than she was against K-Zak. It's all in the realm of possibility, but I'm not feeling it.

We all know Kvitova has the guns to outhit Maria, but in both of their meetings this year Sharapova has been far too consisent for Petra, and Petra hasn't displayed her GOAT form against a top player in quite a while. Even still the match-up with Kvitova makes me nervous because you really don't know what to expect from her.

Martina CZ
Jun 5th, 2012, 08:33 PM
We all know Kvitova has the guns to outhit Maria, but in both of their meetings this year Sharapova has been far too consisent for Petra, and Petra hasn't displayed her GOAT form against a top player in quite a while. Even still the match-up with Kvitova makes me nervous because you really don't know what to expect from her.

Kvitova was not healthy from the December 2011, now is finally OK, so we will see, how she will fare against Shvedova. But Shvedova herself is not one to discount either, good to see her back in top form.

doomsday
Jun 5th, 2012, 08:50 PM
Kvitova was not healthy from the December 2011, now is finally OK, so we will see, how she will fare against Shvedova. But Shvedova herself is not one to discount either, good to see her back in top form.

Excuses, excuses and excuses.

Martina CZ
Jun 5th, 2012, 09:36 PM
Excuses, excuses and excuses.

I see you have never participated in any sport on at least national level, did you? I got some experience, so it makes me probably take this issues in a diferent manner. I understand that someone watching the sport (from couch only?) can take it just like excuse.
Well, you have the right to have this kind of oppinion, if you will be 40+ retired athlete, then you will see things probably in different a way.

If Maria will have problems due the wrist (it may be OK, also it can show some troubles after several games), I will be the last one to say she failed or she gives an excuse. This kind of misfortune happens, we can only admire the top performance, when athletes are in their best and not to damn them when they are in trouble. The competition is so close every small injury makes a difference.
The moment I disregard athlete is in the moment he/she is lazy or behaves like a brat. (I gues it is valid for TF members too).

Slutiana
Jun 5th, 2012, 09:48 PM
Petra if she' firing. She's gone completely under the radar this week - perfect time to cause an upset should they meet.
:lol: Hell no.

She had a better chance in Stuttgart because it had a combination of the higher clay bounce she likes, plus the faster conditions which allowed her to use a flat serve for the majority of the time rather than kicking it straight into Sharapova's hit zone. I'm pretty sure Sharapova didn't have a single break point (and certainly didn't break her) until Stosur served for it, and then only once in set 3.

On "real" clay, serving flat obviously won't be nearly as effective as in Stuttgart, while the kick serve will still slot straight into Sharapova's hitting zone. Checkmate.

It would take an awful performance from Sharapova for Stosur to win.

The Dawntreader
Jun 5th, 2012, 10:00 PM
It's too presumptuous to say Sharapova has this in the bag. All it takes is one shitty performance like the match vs Zakopolova and she could very well lose to Kanepi. Even if it is unlikely.

The finalist in the top half will be a sitting duck for Pova though.

BuTtErFrEnA
Jun 5th, 2012, 10:18 PM
no one really

Craig.
Jun 5th, 2012, 10:20 PM
It's too presumptuous to say Sharapova has this in the bag. All it takes is one shitty performance like the match vs Zakopolova and she could very well lose to Kanepi. Even if it is unlikely.

The finalist in the top half will be a sitting duck for Pova though.

This. Maria's form is just too unpredictable, so anything can happen really.

aselto
Jun 5th, 2012, 10:27 PM
So Sam does have a good chance - his point remains valid.

Queenpova
Jun 5th, 2012, 10:37 PM
So Sam does have a good chance - his point remains valid.

stop obsessing about sharapova and pray to god that your fave reaches a slam SF in the next 10 years

Charlatan
Jun 5th, 2012, 10:45 PM
stop obsessing about sharapova and pray to god that your fave reaches a slam SF in the next 10 years

:spit:

ExXotikal
Jun 5th, 2012, 11:22 PM
I have so many threads in my head for when Maria wins. I cannot wait, I'm gonna take GM by storm, warnings, bans, will be issued and shit :hearts:

mboyle
Jun 5th, 2012, 11:30 PM
Petra's game is the most inconsistent out of these 6 players though and her movement is average at best on clay. Therefore I think seeing her beating Pova in simies is unlikely but i really hope she proves me wrong. Sam has the best shot at beating Pova IMHO. Great Kick serve and big FH and she is playing on her best surface.

Stosur is 1 for 13 against Maria, just FYI.

Petra has the ability to go Serena Williams on Maria. Every time the two of them play, I have to pray that Petra is not playing well, because, when she plays well, she wins.

toxina90
Jun 5th, 2012, 11:38 PM
Kanepi :oh:

Klara was a mug for making it so easy in that final set. The ease at which she outplayed and hit Sharapova in some of those games like from 0-40 down was astonishing.

I think Kaia will be too solid. It seems the errors and bad serving returned from Maria last match :shrug:

vozas
Jun 6th, 2012, 12:16 AM
Kanepi :oh:

Klara was a mug for making it so easy in that final set. The ease at which she outplayed and hit Sharapova in some of those games like from 0-40 down was astonishing.

I think Kaia will be too solid. It seems the errors and bad serving returned from Maria last match :shrug:

Kanepi was taken to a 3rd set by Slumpniacki and Arantxa Rus of all people :spit:

You're basically saying someone who has been a dominant force throughout the entire season and has beaten pretty much every top player out there this clay court season is NOT the favorite against someone whose win in Brisbane (!!!!) back in January is still overhyping her, despite the fact that she's been completely irrelevant this year.

Matt01
Jun 6th, 2012, 12:29 AM

Such BS :lol:

ServeCaspian
Jun 6th, 2012, 12:45 AM
Such BS :lol:

http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m4u5nf0feZ1rwcc6bo1_250.gif

ziros
Jun 6th, 2012, 01:32 AM
Stosur is 1 for 13 against Maria, just FYI.

Petra has the ability to go Serena Williams on Maria. Every time the two of them play, I have to pray that Petra is not playing well, because, when she plays well, she wins.
Um,you do realize Kvitova has only really beaten her once fair and square right? Not like there's much to go on from her side...

aussietennisfan
Jun 6th, 2012, 01:42 AM
Any player can take any player out in a Slam Final.

Potato
Jun 6th, 2012, 01:48 AM
It would be great for the game if Sharapova won, but some of her fans are so :facepalm: obnoxious. There are still 3 matches to go..

Stern
Jun 6th, 2012, 04:25 AM
she is not that big enough yet for her fans to suggest that she can only be stopped by herself, certainly not on clay......she winning french open would be like roddick winning french open on the men's side......so i want somebody to beat her very badly......haha, you'd better not to watch the final on Saturday :lol: It would be the greatest moment of Sharapova

L'Enfant Sauvage
Jun 6th, 2012, 07:23 AM
I have so many threads in my head for when Maria wins. I cannot wait, I'm gonna take GM by storm, warnings, bans, will be issued and shit :hearts:

As long as you leave WiG: Sharapova/Clijsters to me :inlove:

vozas
Jun 6th, 2012, 08:55 AM
As long as you leave WiG: Sharapova/Clijsters to me :inlove:

Yassss. That's the one I've had in mind for a long time. It obviously won't be enough for Maria haters that she has the same slam count as Clijsters. But I have tons of counterarguments up my sleeve:devil::devil: gon' be so messy

Break My Rapture
Jun 6th, 2012, 09:51 AM
:spit: LOL.

anty1975
Jun 6th, 2012, 10:19 AM
Petra certainly can and playing like on Monday against Lepchenko she will do it. But with Petra you never know... And apart from Petra only bad weather can stop her, Shara is too powerful and consistent for others.

hwanmig
Jun 6th, 2012, 12:58 PM
So Sharapova is the favorite for the title. I must haven't gotten the news that Sharapova is now the clay goat:tape:.

Start da Game
Jun 6th, 2012, 12:59 PM
haha, you'd better not to watch the final on Saturday :lol: It would be the greatest moment of Sharapova

it would be a travesty if she lifts the trophy......screamcrapova winning french open would feel like a random 55 year old fat woman winning olympic gold in 200 meter sprint.....somebody please stop her.....please.....

Start da Game
Jun 6th, 2012, 01:26 PM
kanepi gone and i am not sure about stosur......it has to be kvittyGOAT now......i also like whatever little i saw from errani......she can do it as well......i will keep an eye on her......

debby
Jun 6th, 2012, 01:27 PM
Maybe Stosur might.
Everyone forgets her, but she has the game to beat Sharapova. Henin actually bets on her to win RG.
Personally I still think Maria...

Queenpova
Jun 6th, 2012, 01:27 PM
kanepi gone and i am not sure about stosur......it has to be kvittyGOAT now......i also like whatever little i saw from errani......she can do it as well......i will keep an eye on her......

LOL @ a Nadull fan complaining about anything.

vozas
Jun 6th, 2012, 01:44 PM
Why is a Kneedal fan trolling these boards? :spit: so random I love it

Imperfect Angel
Jun 6th, 2012, 01:47 PM
She will win now, seeing that Petra is choking.:o
Stosur will choke in the final, like she did against Fran.

Start da Game
Jun 6th, 2012, 01:48 PM
Maybe Stosur might.
Everyone forgets her, but she has the game to beat Sharapova. Henin actually bets on her to win RG.
Personally I still think Maria...

stosur has the game but no belief......she will choke against this annoying and flashy russian who does nothing with her racket but everything with her screams......

Steven.
Jun 6th, 2012, 01:49 PM
Kvitova will make a comeback vs. Slava and then cruise to the title.

Johnbert
Jun 6th, 2012, 01:51 PM
She will win now, seeing that Petra is choking.:o
Stosur will choke in the final, like she did against Fran.

stosur wont make the final. next 2 opponents for the siberian sirene shvedova and errrani :spit:

Chance
Jun 6th, 2012, 01:53 PM
This is Sharpy's to win...everything is falling into place.

vozas
Jun 6th, 2012, 01:53 PM
stosur wont make the final. next 2 opponents for the siberian sirene shvedova and errrani :spit:

Too bad GOATranxa Rus lost to Kanepi. She really was the MVP of this tournament. Beating her would make this slam much more respectable for Maria to win.

FlopPoova
Jun 6th, 2012, 02:02 PM
it would be a travesty if she lifts the trophy......screamcrapova winning french open would feel like a random 55 year old fat woman winning olympic gold in 200 meter sprint.....somebody please stop her.....please.....

Wow. Rude much? Go back to watching Nadal. Since he's so "silent" and all, right?:rolleyes:

Start da Game
Jun 6th, 2012, 05:02 PM
playing at about 30% today he has destroyed almagro.....anyway, i want somebody to take out sharapova.....anybody with a racket in their hand......

améliemomo
Jun 6th, 2012, 06:07 PM
she wont win.

debby
Jun 6th, 2012, 06:36 PM
stosur has the game but no belief......she will choke against this annoying and flashy russian who does nothing with her racket but everything with her screams......

To be fair, she won 2011 USO to frigging Serena Williams, the greatets fighter of the game :lol:

TheHangover
Jun 6th, 2012, 06:38 PM
i fear kvitova to be honest, i hope maria reach at least the final

Mashi
Jun 6th, 2012, 06:38 PM
To be fair, she won 2011 USO to frigging Serena Williams, the greatets fighter of the game :lol:

Since when?
Anyway, the wind, Sam, Petra and Sara can stop her but if she plays her A game and keeps her focus, she has a great shot imho.

AliceMariaRenka
Jun 6th, 2012, 06:41 PM
I hope no one!

Start da Game
Jun 7th, 2012, 06:56 AM
i wish someone.....kvittyGOAT is the answer.....i knew it all along......only she has the game, belief and most of all the ability to shield those utterly annoying shrieks......

Kairi
Jun 7th, 2012, 07:06 AM
not a damn soul..

metamorpha
Jun 7th, 2012, 07:08 AM
I don't understand why people actually believed so much in superstitious that they can't help themselves to make a jinx thread. The more you jinx the possibility of total opposite result increases :lol: :lol: :lol:

Queenpova
Jun 7th, 2012, 07:19 AM
Saving tenis = Nadulll losing to Federer and Djokovic everytime they meet

Stern
Jun 7th, 2012, 07:19 AM
what? the title...
Sharapova is saving tennis by completing career slam on Saturday. Just take it haters

vuhvuh
Jun 7th, 2012, 09:50 AM
saving tennis? lol this rg is joke and we all know it! petra sucks masha will win the title but how for me disaster tbh bring on wimby

ranfurly
Jun 7th, 2012, 09:54 AM
Only Edith Piaf could save this Roland Garros, and Sharapova wouldn't regret anything if it happened.

Sharapowerr
Jun 7th, 2012, 10:04 AM
Saving tennis? Think that if Maria wins she is the one saving tennis, not playing her best so far and is really close to her 4 th slam.

Start da Game
Jun 7th, 2012, 10:13 AM
i have already said it......she winning french open is like roddick winning it on the men's side......i can't digest it......i also cannot digest her excessive screaming and cocky walking on the court.....i badly want somebody to stop her......so badly......

Start da Game
Jun 7th, 2012, 10:17 AM
oliviasmith, thanks for the good reps, bro.....hopefully kvittyGOAT does the job for us today.....

Start da Game
Jun 7th, 2012, 01:44 PM
pressure building on sharapova.....go through this article......everyone is expecting her to win.....red clay, sun, toil, nerves, kvittyGOAT, errani.....pressure starting to mount.....

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1209750-french-open-tennis-2012-maria-sharapova-must-seize-chance-at-career-grand-slam

debby
Jun 7th, 2012, 01:47 PM
pressure building on sharapova.....go through this article......everyone is expecting her to win.....red clay, sun, toil, nerves, kvittyGOAT, errani.....pressure starting to mount.....

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1209750-french-open-tennis-2012-maria-sharapova-must-seize-chance-at-career-grand-slam

that articles says she is 30 :spit:

Start da Game
Jun 7th, 2012, 01:52 PM
that articles says she is 30 :spit:

wow, should make her fans on this forum quite happy.....good find..... :yeah:

THE NERD
Jun 7th, 2012, 02:09 PM
Sharapova WILL lose to Petra today, and yess you had it here first! Petra's got the game and mental edge at slams...let's go!

Start da Game
Jun 7th, 2012, 02:11 PM
Sharapova WILL lose to Petra today, and yess you had it here first! Petra's got the game and mental edge at slams...let's go!

yes.....vamoooooooooooooos petra!

HRHoliviasmith
Jun 7th, 2012, 02:33 PM
oliviasmith, thanks for the good reps, bro.....hopefully kvittyGOAT does the job for us today.....

you're welcome dear. :smooch: I'm sure you've been getting a lot of red dots from the cakewalk-p's stans for merely stating how you feel.

FlopPoova
Jun 7th, 2012, 02:38 PM
i have already said it......she winning french open is like roddick winning it on the men's side......i can't digest it......i also cannot digest her excessive screaming and cocky walking on the court.....i badly want somebody to stop her......so badly......

Again, have you heard Nadal?? He sounds like he's having mediocre sex when hitting the ball

CuteKoala
Jun 7th, 2012, 05:33 PM
¡Vamos, Sara! :p

L'Enfant Sauvage
Jun 7th, 2012, 05:44 PM
:rolls: Gonna cheer for Errani now?

Start da Game
Jun 7th, 2012, 05:49 PM
:rolls: Gonna cheer for Errani now?

yes.....she is way more consistent than Martha.....

Queenpova
Jun 7th, 2012, 05:50 PM

Back to czeck republic? :confused:

@danieln1
Jun 7th, 2012, 05:52 PM
yes.....she is way more consistent than Martha.....

:haha:

i don´t even know what is worse, Sharapova completing the career slam or Errani winning this......

I guess the least worse is Sharapova winning :tape:

SymphonyX
Jun 7th, 2012, 05:53 PM
:haha:

i don´t even know what is worse, Sharapova completing the career slam or Errani winning this......

I guess the least worse is Sharapova winning :tape:

Sharapova at the throne is the best medicine for the WTA at the moment and you f*cking know it.

Doctor Justine is always right.

Israel
Jun 7th, 2012, 05:54 PM
Sharapova winning would be saving tennis. I just don't understand how Errani got to the final.

Start da Game
Jun 7th, 2012, 06:03 PM
Sharapova at the throne is the best medicine for the WTA at the moment and you f*cking know it.

Doctor Justine is always right.

screamapova with that hardcourt ball bashing game winning french open would be worse than senegal winning football world cup......

SymphonyX
Jun 7th, 2012, 06:14 PM
screamapova with that hardcourt ball bashing game winning french open would be worse than senegal winning football world cup......

BOW BEFORE YOUR QUEEN, BITCH.
http://i279.photobucket.com/albums/kk134/thingofme22/Maria-Sharapova--Sports-Illustrated-Photoshoot-2006.gif
http://sim.in.com/72646d0bd1acd5d074da56cfa3f06951_ls_xl.jpg

CameronCopper
Jun 7th, 2012, 06:15 PM
Stay pressed :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: :lol:

TheHangover
Jun 7th, 2012, 06:18 PM
i think the trophy is already in her hands, i hope sara can put up a good fight and make the final longer than one hour

Start da Game
Jun 7th, 2012, 06:31 PM
i hope the russian shrieker's serve and her forehand completely desert her in the final.....

Start da Game
Jun 8th, 2012, 08:40 AM
you're welcome dear. :smooch: I'm sure you've been getting a lot of red dots from the cakewalk-p's stans for merely stating how you feel.

http://s17.postimage.org/s2sdz3g71/untitled.png

Queenpova
Jun 8th, 2012, 09:26 AM
Who can stop start da game and save tennisforum?