PDA

View Full Version : RG R4: Cibulkova annihilates Azarenka 6-2 7-6(4)

Pages : [1] 2

Kworb
Jun 3rd, 2012, 12:58 PM
It was a beautiful, starry night, somewhere in Vienna. A mysterious robed figure appeared in the darkness, approaching a seemingly unimportant and unimpressive couple, who were having a romantic dinner outside.

"Excuse me, oh little one, oh hairy one, oh useless ones, but I have an important message," said the figure.

"Justine? What are you doing here?" Dominika gasped in surprise.

"Oh I know what this is. Juju I know the metrosexual I set you up with turned out to be a loser, but..." Jürgen stammered.

"Shut up, asshole," Justine commanded. "This is far more important than issues of the flesh."

"But Justine, now is not a good moment," Dominika sniffled. "Jürgen just broke up with me. He told me he is gay."

"Domi!" Jürgen gasped. "That's private!"

"SILENCE!" Justice's voice boomed, enhanced by her powerful wizardry. "I was sent here by a great and powerful man, who is on a mission to save the WTA and the ATP. Your fates have been sealed."

The tiny Slovakian and the gay Austrian cowered in fear, believing that their demise would save both tours.

"Don't be silly," Justine laughed. "While useless players like you are a thorn in my eye, there is no reason to eliminate them. No, both of you will be the instruments that bring about the purification. I will enhance you with the power to destroy disgusting, demonic, top ranked pushers on the holy grounds of Roland Garros."

Justine lifted her powerful, iconic hand, and a ray of light came down from the heavens, bouncing off her divine palm and into the eyes of the mediocre players before her. And so the plan was set in motion, and the seeds were planted.

Sylvester
Jun 3rd, 2012, 12:59 PM
http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m4x3gczI9R1r0fv6zo1_500.gif

azinna
Yes!
Lovely to see Domi close out one of these.

EDIT: :lol: @ Kworb's long post on the very second the match ended.

saul1333
Thank you Vika :hearts:

Yeahalrightwhatever :o

Utterly pathetic in every way possible.

Melange
A good win for Dominika :yeah:

Brad[le]y.
DOMI :inlove:

MarkNL
http://i284.photobucket.com/albums/ll36/Bigsteve87/Gifs/ByeBitch.gif
Dominika!!!! :worship: :hearts:

vozas
:facepalm:

Vaidisova
Vika :(

Steven.
POMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE E

FUCKING POME!!!

so proud of you domi oh my god!! :cheer:

Queenpova
http://static.tumblr.com/mdvvaxh/xfXlkj7wx/kisses.gif
BYE BITCH.

SO DISLIKED BY EVERY CROWD :hah:

Annie.
Vika fans(except for Vikapower) :hug::hug:

Pasta-Na
Stosur will make the final now :hearts:

GoofyDuck
Pome :D

great returning by Dominika and the better player today :yeah:

Love Domi's energy :lol:

And the crowd was SO loud when Domi got her matchpoints, hilarious :)

Mashabator
Jun 3rd, 2012, 01:00 PM
OMG YESSDSSSS~!!!!!1111111111oneoeoneo1!!1111

Rest Maria!
Great OP :yeah:
Happy for Dominika :hearts: She has perfect game to slay Vuvurenka.

Steff_forever
:woohoo: :yesssssssssssssssss

no GrSl 2012 :dance:

mickymouse
Nice to see Cibulkova's reaction.

Andreas
Cibulkova was so inappropriate through the whole match :tape: Acting like a fucking brat. Even the reaction when she won; I can't :lol:

Oh well, come on Stosur, beat this untalented and lucky ****.

Petkorazzi
BYE BITCHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :bigwave::bigwave::bigwave::bigwave:

misty1
goo

azarenka had no business even getting past the first round

Dexter
Azarenka bombs out of Roland Garros during on weekend like Mauresmo in her prime. :hearts: Very enjoyable. :lick:

Vee Williams
the top half has opened up big time for Sam. hope she takes advantage

FleetSeb
Still did better than any of the other most recent slam winners going into their next slams.

Congrats Domi. Should have done it in Miami. Did it here. Played very well.

Kim's_fan_4ever
Good riddance, so much life in the second set :hearts: Although Domi needs to stfu, it's really too much :o

Jane Lane
SO NID. :rolls: Vika is a joke on clay and Domi isn't.

Take Mauresmo and your shit serve with you.

Domi, if you make 23048204820 UEs and bomb out to Stosur I'm gonna be pissed.

Have fun haters, kthnxbai.

SVK
Imagine Stephens winning now, Cibulkova/Stephens/Errani/Kerber in a slam final!:inlove:

Rest Maria!
Vika fans(except for Desuetude) :hug::hug:
Fixed.

Mr.Sharapova
Domi :worship:.

Maria :tape:, you better win this now gurl.

claypova
POME!

http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lz9e43Iefb1qa6lp8.gif

Zojirushi
Congrats Domi, nicely done:bounce::bounce:

aloeball
Well done Dominika !! Woohoo ! Something tells me Azarenka cares about RG the least out of all the 4 slams. But then again, it is a slam regardless so it must still hurt.

I hope Domi makes it to the semis AT LEAST ! Draws are opening up soo much

Maybe we'll have a random winner this year.

duhcity
Credit to Domi, I had no doubt that Cibulkova could beat her, but also no doubt that she would lose.

Greatest Clay Season of Vika's career though.

NA-GOAT
LMAO it wasn't long before someone posted the Bye Bitch GIF :oh:

Vuvurenka
Jun 3rd, 2012, 01:01 PM
Vika :hysteric: Bye gurl. Domi lives up to her reputation as giant slayer :cheer: Please please show up against Stosur as well.

Stars are aligned for Maria, all the players that can beat her are taken out already, Career Grand Slam seems to be destined :oh:

eck
It was a beautiful, starry night, somewhere in Vienna. A mysterious robed figure appeared in the darkness, approaching a seemingly unimportant and unimpressive couple, who were having a romantic dinner outside.

"Excuse me, oh little one, oh hairy one, oh useless ones, but I have an important message," said the figure.

"Oh I know what this is. Juju I know the metrosexual I set you up with turned out to be a loser, but..." Jürgen stammered.

"Shut up, asshole," Justine commanded. "This is far more important than issues of the flesh."

"But Justine, now is not a good moment," Dominika sniffled. "Jürgen just broke up with me. He told me he is gay."

"SILENCE!" Justice's voice boomed, enhanced by her powerful wizardry. "I was sent here by a great and powerful man, who is on a mission to save the WTA and the ATP. Your fates have been sealed."

The tiny Slovakian and the gay Austrian cowered in fear, believing that their demise would save both tours.

"Don't be silly," Justine laughed. "While useless players like you are a thorn in my eye, there is no reason to eliminate them. No, both of you will be the instruments that bring about the purification. I will enhance you with the power to destroy disgusting, demonic, top ranked pushers on the holy grounds of Roland Garros."

Justine lifted her powerful, iconic hand, and a ray of light came down from the heavens, bouncing off her divine palm and into the eyes of the mediocre players before her. And so the plan was set in motion, and the seeds were planted.

:spit:

joy division
All credits for Cibulkova but Azarenka is clearly no more the player she was until Stuttgart final.

Vika is mentally and physically exhausted and needs a break.
Time will not be given to her, so she will unexpectately loose some other matches in the nearer future.

Wojtek
so happy

RenaSlam.
http://data.whicdn.com/images/17398876/tumblr_ljm9472L3a1qffvi3o1_500_large_thumb.gif

Azarenka is so average these days.

CatTs
http://i.minus.com/iWxlWD2cHVZHV.gif

Slampova
:speakles:

At this rate the QF draw will be amaze :unsure::spit:

Ciarán
Lord; I cannot take how amazing this Roland Garros has been. BEST SLAM EVER!!!!

http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m417ugEyoa1qf81m3o2_500.gif

Temperenka
Vika was fucking shit all tournament. Glad she at least made it this far, really.

Well done to Domi.. but Stosur will make mince-meat of her.

Jose.
I'm sad for Vika, but Domi really deserves this one, such a fighter :worship:

John.
Fabulous result. Thank you Domi. Good riddance

doomsday
She was really good in that TB, well deserved.
Vika, well that serve of yours is a joke but you already know it.

Patrick345
This only hurts because I despise no player more than Cibulkova. :lol: Vika and her team just deserve to lose for failing to make any adjustments after struggling with that dwarf five or six times in a row now. With my luck Stosur will probably lose to Stephens and that stupid midget will make the French Open final. :lol:

Barktra
This opens up so much for Stosur

Sylvester
Mark my words: Chinese shopping-fan Na Li is repeating her RG title next Saturday! :inlove:

Miracle Worker
She didn't choke :eek:

NA-GOAT
Domi :worship:.

Maria :tape:, you better win this now gurl.

as if Vika was the only one that could beat Maria :rolleyes:

tennisbum79
Finally, Dominika closes out a match the way she should have in her previous encounter with Azarenka.

Thanos
so happy for cibulkova and her hot little red outfit :bounce:

Dan_Doe
Sweet revenge :drool::drool::drool:
Better player won :worship:

Pasta-Na
Domi might take a set from Stosur. :angel:

Snowerz
Jun 3rd, 2012, 01:02 PM
Thank god, I wouldn't have survived a third set

Brad[le]y.
Cibulkova was so inappropriate through the whole match :tape: Acting like a fucking brat. Even the reaction when she won; I can't :lol:

Luck? :lol:

Domi outclassed her fair and square. :lol:

M.S.F
No choke this time from Domi :yeah:
If Stephens beats Stosur now :oh:

Libertango
:eek: WD Domi!

Mynarco
I think Domi made at least 30 POMEs in 2 sets :o Peak Ajdevic could neva :o

Domi 28-20 :eek: A good match at least.
Now don't fold to Stosur FFS :o

It seems like Vika lost the plot a little bit after a good 4 months of tennis

Drimal
Well done Domi :rocker2: :banana:

She is playing some great tennis this week. She also defended her points from Wimbledon run already.

timafi
those drop shots killed Vika and bad approach shots and those missed drive volleys.So many errors

SilverSlam
http://gifsoup.com/view/38021/ok-bye-girl-o.gif

Domi :D

flareon
Dominka played so well she deserved it even the choke was NID but she prevailed I am so happy for her she is so cute and works so hard like the pocket rocket she is. Some of those points in the tiebreak were awesome as well :D

Azarenka....

http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m3f86sWgnC1r4851g.gif

NA-GOAT
actually after Na won last year Domi tweeted congrats Na I hope my dreams will also come true one day :awww:

doujyr
:bounce::bounce::bounce:

Gilas.

Marry me.

NyCPsU
PODMEEEEEEE :woohoo:

Love Domi. Shes such a hard worker and I love her attitude. Another GS QF to her list. :cheer:

taloki
gurl bye. :bigwave:
Nice try Vika, congrats Domi!

sxeraserhead
Cibulkova didn't even need to transcend herself and blast Azarenka off the court like in the Miami match. She just played the same grinding game as Azarenka but with more power and it was enough. :haha: Good job Dominika :yeah: smart play.

Pops Maellard
Can't help but like it when Vika loses. She's such a brat! :lol:

LadyB
Well done :kiss:

Djezonfly
Domi the #1 killer :worship:

The Kaz
Domi has paved the way for Sam :hearts:

She better not fuck it up :sobbing:

marineblue
Jun 3rd, 2012, 01:03 PM
Djokovic in skirt indeed. Bye, bye:bigwave::nerner:

Mr.Sharapova
The top half of the draw is such a joke now :tape:. Please Stosur or Kerber reach the final.

Huntress55
Domi :yeah:

Pebbles
Domi :) very happy for her! choker no more :yeah: (at least not today)

misty1
is anyone else a little afraid that cibulkova could win this whole thing?

gorre
Wow, what a electrifying match! :)

Domi :worship:

CatTs
Masha will be #1 then

Dan_Doe
Now Na Li and Sharapova reamin the favourites for the win.

jedw
:cheer::cheer::cheer:

Dominika :D

makes up for the choke last time. :rolleyes:

homogenius
Not sure why Vika can't really get her game working better than that on clay but she surely is happy this clay season is over

toxina90
Thank you Kaia last night, and Dominika today for the drink money :kiss:

Proud and happy that for once Dominika overcame her mental demons :bounce:

Second win over #1 in a Grand Slam :hearts:

Kept up pace, changed up with drop shots, well earned win :lick:

Beautiful girl, personality and game, can't not like her :angel:

Mistress of Evil
ALWAYS IN DOUBT :sobbing::sobbing::sobbing:

Finally, Cibulkova gets the win so deserving. :yeah:

Gilas.
35 pomes from 2-1 in the first set :hysteric: No choking, so fierce, so clutch. World number one slayer DOmi :bowdown: :hearts: :bounce: :worship:

Kon.
POME! :cheer:

Fun match. Glad Domi won the 1st set and actually ended up winning the match against Vika :lol:
Cibulkova was the better player today. Vika remains pretty weak on clay.

marineblue
Jun 3rd, 2012, 01:04 PM
http://t0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS29XMGprpfihRVPs_sk0fWCsvAA6w-PbeiMS56c0G8k3P0AY-Z2Q

The owl has just departed.

hablo
Bon vent to Azarenka and her favourite fan Vikapower! :haha:

Cibulkova :bowdown:

Now if someone could rid us of Sharpie! :devil:

vozas
http://i43.tinypic.com/f56lw6.jpg

Let.them.talk
Nice title... objectivity? I owe you.

Vika :)

Patrick345

I can´t believe you type this shit up, sit around for weeks, follow every match with the results thread already opened and the trigger finger on the submit reply button just to be first. :rolls:

Raiden
Jun 3rd, 2012, 01:05 PM
http://i.minus.com/jFht22YaFZP36.png

http://i.minus.com/i2IaoJXK85gqk.png

aussie_fan
Stosur, I mean tennis wins

LCS
Dominika :worship:

Vika, Aga and Caroline all out before the QF. :worship:

sammy01

lol domi gives vika some in your face attitude, the type of thing vika does to everyone else, and vika fan moaning about it NID.

good on domi, the braver player and she did a great job of imposing her personality and spunk on the match and repressing vika from doing the same.

good tournament for women's tennis with vika, aga and caro not making qtrs.

bobito
:haha::banana::wavey::bounce::clap2::cheer::cheer: :cheer::cheer::bigclap::yippee::aparty::bounce: :happy:

Ferg
Kworb :hysteric:

Have to say, her new coach has done an amazing job incorporating those drop shots into her game. She obviously has great feel as well as being a power hitter, and she hit perfect ones again and again. To come up against such a big hitter and then to have to face those delicate drop shots on top of that must be very disconcerting for her opponents.

Summer_Snow
She might not be motivated to play since her bff will no longer have a chance to meet her in SF :oh:

Mr.Sharapova
as if Vika was the only one that could beat Maria :rolleyes:

I'm assuming that Li will follow Vika on Monday :oh:.

moemoe

Oh My gosh this is hilarious!!!! lol:lol:

Brad[le]y.
Stosur...Tennis wins

replace the 'LINE" with s :p

tennisbum79
Jun 3rd, 2012, 01:06 PM
Could be a an upset day today.
Vika out
Novak down 2set -love

Maybe Stephens has a chance against Stosur

Cleffa
Great day for tennis! Cibulkova did it again! Beating number 1 seed in a grand slam! Just love her character and energy within her game. I was doing fist pumps along with her and is exhausted right now after such awesome performance. And those passing shots work like a charm for Cibulkova, proud of you Domi :worship:.

lee station
POME! i might be wrong, but i think it's podme w/ a d, actually.

Cosmic Voices
Jun 3rd, 2012, 01:07 PM
novak on his way out and vika out now :facepalm:

tennis is losing today

FORZA SARITA
this means Stosur has a bye to the final :rolleyes:
thank you Cibulkova :rolleyes:
Vika :rolleyes: why not lose in R1 then http://i1247.photobucket.com/albums/gg633/FORZAPENNETTA/2hygwtw.gif

bbjpa
DOMI :woohoo:

thank god the boring azarenka/Radwanska not happened , I want a Kerber/Cibulkova SF :hearts:

I LOVE RG !!!

flareon
http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lw6lfePJCP1r5whhao1_400.gif

AaronT
Jun 3rd, 2012, 01:08 PM
Nicely done Domi :bigclap:

Sylvester
Jun 3rd, 2012, 01:09 PM
By the way, I think Kerber will beat Stosur and make the final! :lol:

Annie.
Fixed.

:rolleyes: I like Desuetude.

Jane Lane
Masha will be #1 then

No, she has to make the final.

JN
Vika fans(except for Vikapower) :hug::hug:
:lol:

Hope he's not around any sharp objects. :scared:

Great match, Domi! :bounce: :hearts: :drool: :hearts:

doktor
Imagine a Stosur/Na final.

Stosur owns Na and wins leaving us with Sam Stosur 2 time grand slam champ.

May god have mercy.

Shvedbarilescu
Imagine Stephens winning now, Cibulkova/Stephens/Errani/Kerber in a slam final!:inlove:

Coooooooooooool!!!!!

Juanes
Jun 3rd, 2012, 01:10 PM
amazing !!! :woohoo: so happy for her.... she is so close to TOP 10 !!! pome!

bandabou
Hmmm...hasn't been the same since the loss at Stuttgart.

DiscoStick
YAAAAAASSS! PODME DOMI!

*bye bitch gif* :wavey:

Slamniacki
POME !

:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

rnwerner
Jun 3rd, 2012, 01:11 PM
Azarenka, Radwanska, Wozniacki - useless on clay. We have to be honest.

Good and solid display from Cibulkova, finally closed it out.
Was up 62 42, but then followed only a mini choke.

Azarenka reminds me of Zvonareva after her good 2010, both have real problems to hit clean shots, both have so many problems with (even bad) slice shots. Both have so many lets on serve, both are hitting so many times onto the line or just beside it.
Since 1-2 months Azarenka seems to be very sad and frustrated. Her game was bad to whole clay season. I remember her against Safina at the FO a few years ago where she played a perfect first set. And now this.

But to be fair: Cibulkova was not playing clay court tennis as well.
Nobody is at the moment.

Beside Errani and Stosur.

Shvedbarilescu
novak on his way out and vika out now :facepalm:

tennis is losing today

No. Tennis is having a lot of fun today. :)

Pasta-Na
I'm assuming that Li will follow Vika on Monday :oh:.

No, she will defeat Kvitova and Maria for her master Stosur. :angel:

doktor
Maria can enjoy her cakewalk draw to the title. She needs something considering Vika kicks her ass for 75% of the season on hardcourts.

Oh bitter?

This isn't a Masha thread, give us a rest.

doomsday
Maria can enjoy her cakewalk draw to the title. She needs something considering Vika kicks her ass for 75% of the season on hardcourts.

Vika fans :facepalm: Maria pummeled Vika in Stuttgart final and now that Vika lost to Cibulkova I really don't think she would have been the biggest problem for Maria if Maria reaches the final. Na Li is still in the draw and a bigger obstacle as we've seen in Rome.
Vika was never going to win the title or beat a top player with that crappy serve on clay I'm telling you now go cry somewhere else bitch.

Pasta-Na

May god have mercy.

Very likely :secret:

Big_Banana
poď poď poď

Beny
Jun 3rd, 2012, 01:12 PM
She has showed some outstanding tennis this year. She was leading Azarenka 61, 40 and not by Vika´s mistakes but thanks to attacking attacking and attacking and totally owning the No.1

Cibulkova will cause an upset here. U heard it here first.

I said it before RG even started! And many times. People laughed but now they eat their words.

As I said, the way she played Azarenka in Miami proved she is a different player now. You could have switched the TV off after 61,40 * yeah maybe she might not be able to close it out - thats in her head (and she didnt). But tennis-wise, she was dominating Azarenka like no one else. That was enough for me to change my mind about her. She can win big things, she has the game.

Mr.Sharapova
Jun 3rd, 2012, 01:12 PM
No, she will defeat Kvitova and Maria for her master Stosur. :angel:

:lol:. May as well be :tape:.

The winner will come from the bottom half of the draw, for that I'm sure :yeah:. May the best clay court player win :yeah:.

Patrick345
Jun 3rd, 2012, 01:13 PM
By the way, I think Kerber will beat Stosur and make the final! :lol:

For all I care Errani or Stephens can make the final as long as Cibulkova loses. I can´t stand her. I´ll probably

http://notetakingnerd.profitmarketingp.netdna-cdn.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2011/10/SP-Pic-of-randy-wanking-it-to-Elephants-boning-8x6.png

every time Stosur hits another topspin forehand over Domi´s head.:lol:

I hate players playing over their ability for a whole week to win a major regular WTA event like Rezai or Görges, but Domi and a Slam. That´s too much. :lol:

Shivank17
Vika :help: :facepalm:

Domi :yeah:

Temperenka
Hopefully she ditches Momo now. She has proved worthless or even harmful to Vika's game. GTFO.

Pasta-Na
Marion and Domi just love playing against Vika. :secret:

Mustafina
Tough defeat to swallow. Vika definitely got the toughest R16 opponent and she will lose her #1 ranking if Maria gets to the final.

Sumyk really needs to instill some variety into Vika's game and fix that serve.

Will be cheering for Li and Stosur now!

Rest Maria!

Definitely. :yeah: Sam and Fed in the final please.

FleetSeb

May god have mercy.

Oh. Dear. God. No

marineblue
Jun 3rd, 2012, 01:15 PM
:haha::banana::wavey::bounce::clap2::cheer::cheer: :cheer::cheer::bigclap::yippee::aparty::bounce: :happy:

Someone got emotional here :lol:

Beny
1. Serena
2. Li
3. Sharapova
4. Cetkovska
5. Cibulkova
6. Stosur

Kvitova is unpredictable. She can beat anyone except Serena at RG.

If Serena is healthy, she will win it.

Also here, I predicted Cibulkova to win RG. Counting on the fact that she will beat Vika.

Not many considered Cibulkova a RG contender more likely than Azarenka. I did :p

tennisbum79
Vika needs an attitude adjustment big time.
Maybe Vikapower, whos is quick to pile on other players shortcomings, can write one of her famous essays on Azarenka's on court self-defeating and deflating attitude

Ellery

May god have mercy.

That would be amazing :drool: Sam deserves a second Slam and Na, like Franny, could be runner-up the year after. :oh:

Laura_VeeFan
Congrats to Cibulkova but she's so annoying :help: Makes it really hard for me to root for her.

rnwerner
Jun 3rd, 2012, 01:16 PM
When we compare her other matches, Cibulkova could have played even better.
Beside Stosur and Sharapova she's the most convincing player at the moment.
A lot better than Kerber.

flareon

This its nice when the underdogs perform and do well, and its good because a lot of my favs lost in the earlier rounds... so Roland Garros is now evening itself out for me.

JN
http://i195.photobucket.com/albums/z225/dongoliano/mchammer.gif

tennisbum79
Jun 3rd, 2012, 01:18 PM
Hopefully she ditches Momo now. She has proved worthless or even harmful to Vika's game. GTFO.
I thought Momo's impact will show in Wimby, not on grass.
In fact Momo was not with Vika in the last tournament before RG.

CrossCourt~Rally
:woohoo: So happy she could close it out in str8 :bounce:

Excelscior

Yeah, all the high ranked pushers and part time pretenders.

StoneRose
Vika needs an attitude adjustment big time.
Maybe Vikapower, whos is quick to pile on other players shortcomings, can write one of her famous essays on Azarenka's on court self-defeating and deflating attitude:confused: This was not an attitude problem. Vika did what she could but Cibulkova was much better most of the match, slumped a bit to get broken to 5-6 then picked up again. Vika's just not all that on clay, i can accept that.

evana
Jun 3rd, 2012, 01:19 PM
http://i626.photobucket.com/albums/tt349/grejfrut/F1/gify/tumblr_lphbuehror1qbnd1c.gif

WeiWei
Where is Vikapower??? would love to see how he/she explains this match.

CatTs
No, she has to make the final.

Won't she? :tape:

Let.them.talk
Also here, I predicted Cibulkova to win RG. Counting on the fact that she will beat Vika.

Not many considered Cibulkova a RG contender more likely than Azarenka. I did :p

Take this, you deserve it:

http://www.bradleymanning.org/wp-content/uploads/2012/02/noble-peace-prize.jpg

naranka
WTF with all this delusion that headcases Stosur and Li can win this thing? Or Martha, who can't win Slam finals anymore? It's Kvitova over Kerber in the final.

Brad[le]y.
Jun 3rd, 2012, 01:20 PM
http://i52.tinypic.com/15fhu28.jpg

stromatolite
Jun 3rd, 2012, 01:20 PM
Great match Domi!!!! :worship:

Pretty sub-par effort from Vika, but she was never going to win this title anyway. She'll come back strongly, maybe already on grass, but if not certainly on HC she'll still be the player to beat. But nice to see surface skills being rewarded!

C. Drone
Jun 3rd, 2012, 01:21 PM
http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m4pkvmj9LH1r43w64.gifhttp://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m4pkvmj9LH1r43w64.gifhttp://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m4pkvmj9LH1r43w64.gif

cant stand Cibulkova, but this is nice. :worship:

Juju Nostalgique
Jun 3rd, 2012, 01:21 PM
No GS ??? :spit:

Cibs :eek: :bolt:

madmax
Jun 3rd, 2012, 01:23 PM
Vuvurenka is useless on dirt anyway, so this result wasn't unexpected game wise, but much more impressive was seeing Cibulkova not faltering under weight of the occasion and continuing to execute her shots in stellar manner. She will lose to Stosur now, but additional 500 points will help her to boost the ranking quite a bit. Well done to Pocket Rocket

TennisAddict84
Jun 3rd, 2012, 01:24 PM
WTF with all this delusion that headcases Stosur and Li can win this thing? Or Martha, who can't win Slam finals anymore? It's Kvitova over Kerber in the final.

that would be amazing :D

Excelscior
Jun 3rd, 2012, 01:24 PM
Hmmm...hasn't been the same since the loss at Stuttgart.

Not necessarily.

She really hasn't been playing that well, since long before in Indian Wells, when you think of it.

tennisbum79
Jun 3rd, 2012, 01:25 PM
Where is Vikapower??? would love to see how he/she explains this match.
S/he is preparing his usual essay to lay out the argument why this loss is not significant in the overall scheme of things.
"There is a much bigger tournament in few weeks" .

TennisAddict84
Jun 3rd, 2012, 01:26 PM
Not at all surprised that Domi won today. Azarenka's strokes just aren't that effective on a clay court. And her serve has become a liability now.

Iceflower
I'm so glad she's out of the tournament, mainly because of this:

http://eurosport.yahoo.com/video/03062012/58/angry-azarenka-trashes-racket.html

markedman

ERM...Didn't Li already win this thing last year? Get over yourself.

Patrick345
WTF with all this delusion that headcases Stosur and Li can win this thing?

Right, these people. Stsour or Li winning a Slam, or even the French Open. Unthinkable.:lol:

Mistress of Evil

If you are gonna act like a bitch, you are gonna go down like a bitch.
Such a pathetic little toddler, if you are gonna be a bitter TWAT own it; don't make a post and then delete after realizing how pathetic you sound.

http://oi46.tinypic.com/awx99t.jpg

Nah, I would make that 100%. After all, every single win of Maria has come after a retirement or in a match were Vikaria was extremely injured. I mean, Azarenka is like Nadal losses only if injured, otherwise no one can touch both of them if they are healthy.

Petronius
Jun 3rd, 2012, 01:27 PM
Gotta love how Stosur fans are already seeing her in the semis :lol:

When Domi's on, she's amazing to watch :hearts:

Azarenka played quite well in the second set, but it was too late.

naranka
Jun 3rd, 2012, 01:27 PM

Erm, Li has been shit this year. Get over yourself.

StoneRose
Jun 3rd, 2012, 01:29 PM
Where is Vikapower??? would love to see how he/she explains this match.Already explained in Vikaland by VP. Analysis was short "Clay's not her surface". Agree, Cibulkova played a very good match and was much better. That's all.

tennisbum79
Jun 3rd, 2012, 01:30 PM
Not at all surprised that Domi won today. Azarenka's strokes just aren't that effective on a clay court. And her serve has become a liability now.
I think the major accomplishment(which is overlooked) for Domi today was that she was able to close out Azarenka when she had to do.
The ghost of Miami was hovering around in her head when things got tight after she lost her 4-2 lead in the 2nd set.

Break My Rapture
Jun 3rd, 2012, 01:30 PM
Totally expected. Vika's tennis has been regressing ever since Miami and her form is in a continually downward spiral for a while now. Today was a pathetic display. Gifting free love service games to a player with no serve is beyond what I can accept from her. Her footwork was terrible, incredibly sluggish moving around the court. Serve has been devolving for the past month or so, despite showing really good signs of evolving at the start of the year. Cibulkova was always going to be tough costumer, so this match was pretty much NID. But despite all of this, she still had chances to turn it around late in the second set when she had 0-30 on Cibulkova's serve at 5-5 I think but hit 2 returns in the net along with a lucky netcord shot from Midget.

She needs to rest the fuck up so she isn't spent on court anymore and start working on her tennis. And go back to the previous service motion.

Stosur should praise her lucky stars. Instead of getting a nightmare she'll get a pigeon. Cibulkova wins two games max against her.

Excelscior
Jun 3rd, 2012, 01:31 PM
:lol:. May as well be :tape:.

The winner will come from the bottom half of the draw, for that I'm sure :yeah:. May the best clay court player win :yeah:.

Yeah, I been saying that from the start.

The winner will be either Maria, Petra or Na, who ever is playing better (knock on wood for all of them), from the bottom half. However, after saying that, did you ever think about this?

The winner of RG (probably) is either going to be a Repeat Recent One Time Slam Winner; Petra, Stosur, Li Na, or one that hasn't won it in 4 years, in Maria?

That's interesting. And I been thinking that, long before the draw opened up, cause I never took Serena's, and especially Vika's French Open campaign seriously.

Obviously, Domi and Kerber beg to differ, and have something to say about that. Lol.

Melange
Jun 3rd, 2012, 01:31 PM
Djokovic in skirt indeed. Bye, bye:bigwave::nerner:

:haha: :smash:

Wintermute
Jun 3rd, 2012, 01:32 PM
Yes! :bounce: Best result of the week.

Well done to Domi for finally managing to get it done against Azarenka.

I've tried, I've really tried to warm to Azarenka and her game, but as long as she sounds like an owl getting molested I just can't do it.

NashaMasha

pushers suck and it is always inspirational and amazing , just increadible tournament

By the way, what's up wih Vika's serve? her average serve was 148km/h . Is it the weakest serve in top 15? She is so vulnerable on her serve games , at Wimbledon with such a serve she will be demolished in the 3-4 Round either

Now Vika should pray that Masha doesn't reach final.. Otherwise she will become №2 and after dropping from the throne it is quite easy to "get to the cowshed" where Caro is already waiting for her....

CatTs
:shrug:

http://i.minus.com/iXPd7qI4Ybs0F.gif

Steff_forever

you did this from the rbrk in 2nd to tbrk ?

:lol: lovely

Brad[le]y.
Jun 3rd, 2012, 01:33 PM

seriously it's not Mauresmo's fault. :lol: She wasn't good enough today, move on :shrug:

PetraReeMona
Jun 3rd, 2012, 01:34 PM
I couldn't be happier :sobbing:

So glad she's gone :bounce: :bounce: .... Amelie teaching her well I see :devil:

Kworb
Jun 3rd, 2012, 01:34 PM
you did this from the rbrk in 2nd to tbrk ?

:lol: lovely

I'd already prepared it yesterday :angel:

Aaric
Jun 3rd, 2012, 01:35 PM

You really are bitter :lol: Calling Cibulkova a brat being an Azarenka tard...just no :spit:

Temperenka
Jun 3rd, 2012, 01:37 PM
seriously it's not Mauresmo's fault. :lol: She wasn't good enough today, move on :shrug:

She's really been shit ever since picking up Momo. Things were going so well before that, I don't get why she felt the need to add Amelie...

I'd rather see her gone at this point.

hablo

I thought Momo's impact will show in Wimby, not on grass.
In fact Momo was not with Vika in the last tournament before RG.

Let's hope Momo ditches the brat very soon. :fiery:

duhcity
You really are bitter :lol: Calling Cibulkova a brat being an Azarenka tard...just no :spit:

Well, Domi is bratty.

Big_Banana
Jun 3rd, 2012, 01:38 PM
Erm, Li has been shit this year. Get over yourself.

Break My Rapture
Jun 3rd, 2012, 01:38 PM
Well he has a point. When Momo joined her team they changed her service motion. Recently she's had moments of hitting nearly 10 DFs and her serve being as ineffective as ever. At the start of the year she was winning a lot more free points on her serve thanks to the increased speed and improved accuracy, the work she put in during the off-season was really noticeable about this part of her game. Now her serve is nearly as useless as in 2009 again.

GoofyDuck
Jun 3rd, 2012, 01:39 PM
She's really been shit ever since picking up Momo. Things were going so well before that, I don't get why she felt the need to add Amelie...

Didn't they get Amelie to win RG? :spit:

Excelscior
Jun 3rd, 2012, 01:40 PM

Funny! Lol

Brad[le]y.
Jun 3rd, 2012, 01:40 PM

Maybe it was to sympathize with the French crowd. They can be harsh sometimes :shrug:

I wonder if she's responsible for that new service motion of her's though :tape: the DFs were rapid fire.

Lachy
Jun 3rd, 2012, 01:42 PM
:lol: I need to watch this asap.

Radix2
Jun 3rd, 2012, 01:43 PM
Happy for Domi, well played

Patrick345
Jun 3rd, 2012, 01:44 PM
Well he has a point. When Momo joined her team they changed her service motion. Recently she's had moments of hitting nearly 10 DFs and her serve being as ineffective as ever. At the start of the year she was winning a lot more free points on her serve thanks to the increased speed and improved accuracy, the work she put in during the off-season was really noticeable about this part of her game. Now her serve is nearly as useless as in 2009 again.

Exactly and there is not even anything good or new to it, even when it goes in. It´s not like there is better direction, more kick or anything. It´s like Mauresmo said: I have this new service motion for you, it will make your serve 10 km/h slower, more double faults, same aimless direction. Oui? :rolleyes:

PetraReeMona
Jun 3rd, 2012, 01:44 PM
Mark my words: Chinese shopping-fan Na Li is repeating her RG title next Saturday! :inlove:

No complaints from me :)

hablo
Jun 3rd, 2012, 01:45 PM
Maybe it was to sympathize with the French crowd. They can be harsh sometimes :shrug:

I wonder if she's responsible for that new service motion of her's though :tape: the DFs were rapid fire.

I highly doubt that: Momo had a serve! That's how she won Wimbledon.

I don't know what the frenchie is thinking working with the brat! :hysteric:

PetraReeMona
Jun 3rd, 2012, 01:46 PM

http://t2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQGeXHPGUp0VL2U19EdK9-Ay7X9eyBYyHG0g3xUQ5Kj2IDpltuY

:)

jameshazza
Jun 3rd, 2012, 01:47 PM
Haven't watched the match, but if Vika was anything like she was all week I'm sure she wasn't great. But I know Domi's game and I know she can exploit every weakness in Vika's, more so on clay. And yes Vika, if Momo had anything to do with that serve, boot her and the serve too.

So to Vika fans :hug:
To Domi fans :cheer:

Melange
Coach Mauresmo :worship:

sxeraserhead
Even before Momo joined Azarenka's team her serve wasn't completely stable, doesn't anyone remember the first 3 rounds of Indian Wells?

Start da Game
Jun 3rd, 2012, 01:48 PM
even azarenka gone now......who will save tennis come next saturday?

Corswandt
NID that Toria would be outhit by Scrubulkova for parts of the match, far from NID that Scrubulkova would keep it together long enough to actually take it. Toria looking so deflated helped a lot, and was probably crucial (didn't watch closing stages of the match). Scrubulkova can defend much better on clay (slicing her BH at a full stretch etc.), which makes her less vulnerable to Toria's sharp angles and less liable to get pinned to her BH side with which she's pretty much limited to rallying CC, and her sliding improves her court coverage and makes her movement smoother and less taxing.

Toria seems completely spent. The effort it took for her to play at the level she displayed up until Miami, and even during patches of the clay season, has taken its toll.

People who complain about the lack of a "dominant #1" who wins matches, hearts and minds all year-round should sit down and acknowledge that is IMPOSSIBLE in today's game. I suspect people would have already realised as much if it wasn't for the unwarranted comparisons with the unprecedented dominance by three exceptional players on the ATP side.

Jajaloo
I don't always lose to Cibulkova. But when I do, it's twice in 3 weeks.

TennisAddict84
pushers suck and it is always inspirational and amazing , just increadible tournament

By the way, what's up wih Vika's serve? her average serve was 148km/h . Is it the weakest serve in top 15? She is so vulnerable on her serve games , at Wimbledon with such a serve she will be demolished in the 3-4 Round either

Now Vika should pray that Masha doesn't reach final.. Otherwise she will become №2 and after dropping from the throne it is quite easy to "get to the cowshed" where Caro is already waiting for her....

Don't really see Azarenka as a factor at Wimbledon TBH, but once the HC season rolls around, I see her being back in the mix.

Brad[le]y.
I highly doubt that: Momo had a serve! That's how she won Wimbledon.

I don't know what the frenchie is thinking working with the brat! :hysteric:

I know she did; she also won because she was the greatest volleyer of her generation ;)

as I said before, likely to attempt to get the French crowd on her side :shrug:

Melange
Jun 3rd, 2012, 01:49 PM
lol domi gives vika some in your face attitude, the type of thing vika does to everyone else, and vika fan moaning about it NID.

good on domi, the braver player and she did a great job of imposing her personality and spunk on the match and repressing vika from doing the same.

good tournament for women's tennis with vika, aga and caro not making qtrs.

the brat thing, its so sad :sad:

dsanders06
Azarenka's season starting to look a lot more like Djokovic's 2008 than his 2011. Pathetic effort.

Corswandt
even azarenka gone now......who will save tennis come next saturday?

My worry is who will beat Errani if she gets past Kerbie (likely, considering how dead tired Kerbie looks) now. Even 50% Toria would have done so 1 and 2. Anybody else left in this half of the draw I wouldn't bet on it.

PetraReeMona
Jun 3rd, 2012, 01:51 PM
is anyone else a little afraid that cibulkova could win this whole thing?

Nope... not at all :D

Temperenka
I don't always lose to Cibulkova. But when I do, it's twice in 3 weeks.

A walkover is the same as a loss? Who knew. Well, congrats to Domi for her dominant performance the other week :yeah:

TennisAddict84

Yeah, I think bringing Mauresmo on the team was more of a PR move so that the French crowd would get less on Vika's case when she grunts.

Kworb
Jun 3rd, 2012, 01:52 PM
People who complain about the lack of a "dominant #1" who wins matches, hearts and minds all year-round should sit down and acknowledge that is IMPOSSIBLE in today's game. I suspect people would have already realised as much if it wasn't for the unwarranted comparisons with the unprecedented dominance by three exceptional players on the ATP side.

Not impossible. But it takes someone who's actually good, like a peak Serena, Hingis, Henin, Seles, Graf, etc.

C. Drone
Jun 3rd, 2012, 01:53 PM
My worry is who will beat Errani if she gets past Kerbie (likely, considering how dead tired Kerbie looks) now. Even 50% Toria would have done so 1 and 2. Anybody else left in this half of the draw I wouldn't bet on it.

Stosur dealt with her relatively easily in Rome. I think she is sure bet into final from top half.

Matt01
Jun 3rd, 2012, 01:53 PM
Vika :no:

Sam, please save this tournament now :help:

Corswandt
Jun 3rd, 2012, 01:54 PM
Stosur dealt with her relatively easily in Rome. I think she is sure bet into final from top half.

I'll take your word for it as I've only watched Stosur's 1R match so far.

Corswandt
Jun 3rd, 2012, 01:55 PM
Not impossible. But it takes someone who's actually good, like a peak Serena, Hingis, Henin, Seles, Graf, etc.

The game has moved on.

TuxedoSlam
Jun 3rd, 2012, 01:56 PM
Pure gold from Domi. I love her so much I could lick her midget body.

Azarenka, Radwanska and Wozniacki out. I'm loving this tourney :worship:

Patrick345
NID that Toria would be outhit by Scrubulkova for parts of the match, far from NID that Scrubulkova would keep it together long enough to actually take it. Toria looking so deflated helped a lot, and was probably crucial (didn't watch closing stages of the match). Scrubulkova can defend much better on clay (slicing her BH at a full stretch etc.), which makes her less vulnerable to Toria's sharp angles and less liable to get pinned to her BH side with which she's pretty much limited to rallying CC, and her sliding improves her court coverage and makes her movement smoother and less taxing.

Toria seems completely spent. The effort it took for her to play at the level she displayed up until Miami, and even during patches of the clay season, has taken its toll.

It´s possibly a little longer with glutenfree diet and Spanish Fuentes. :lol:

It´s no coincidence that #1 ranked players rarely win Slams in the last 15 years. There are undeniably benefits to winning less and staying fresh physically and mentally on the WTA tour.

That being said Vika played a dumb match. She didn´t use angles at all. Not on her serve, not on her groundstrokes. Every time she did, she won the points or drew errors. Stosur will have an easy workout against Cibulkova. She has to be more concerned with Sloane Stephens. :tape:

cibulkovahot
Why do so many think Stosur will just cruise against Domi.

Domi's form has been insane so far and she just beat #1, so now shes just gonna get dominated?

Temperenka
Jun 3rd, 2012, 01:57 PM

Domi's form has been insane so far and she just beat #1, so now shes just gonna get dominated?

Probably. Vika was crap all clay season and Stosur is a clay-GOAT. And Domi is a mental midget.

sxeraserhead
Jun 3rd, 2012, 01:58 PM
That being said Vika played a dumb match. She didn´t use angles at all. Not on her serve, not on her groundstrokes. Every time she did, she won the points or drew errors. Stosur will have an easy workout against Cibulkova. She has to be more concerned with Sloane Stephens. :tape:

Vika using angles :happy: The only time she does so is when she can hit a CC backhand on the run.

Martian Jeza
Mauresmo wanting Vika being like her : crashing OUT during the 1st week at Roland Garros : Mission accomplished ...

cibulkovahot
Probably. Vika was crap all clay season and Stosur is a clay-GOAT. And Domi is a mental midget.

sounds like your a little bitter no? :cool:

mental midget just destroyed the annoying Azarenka

Excelscior
Jun 3rd, 2012, 01:59 PM
Azarenka's season starting to look a lot more like Djokovic's 2008 than his 2011. Pathetic effort.

Well, to her credit, like a #1, she did avoid several (including at the French) 1st rd collapses, to last this long.

Pasta-Na
Jun 3rd, 2012, 02:00 PM

I remember she almost defeated Stosur in their last meeting. Domi's like an aggressive-version Little Jie.

hablo
Jun 3rd, 2012, 02:00 PM
Mauresmo wanting Vika being like her : crashing OUT during the 1st week at Roland Garros : Mission accomplished ...

At least Chokomomo made the QF at her worst slam twice... :tape:

Corswandt
Jun 3rd, 2012, 02:01 PM
It´s possibly a little longer with glutenfree diet and Spanish Fuentes. :lol:

It´s no coincidence that #1 ranked players rarely win Slams. There are undeniably benefits to winning less and staying fresh physically and mentally on the WTA tour.

Stephens was completely unable to handle Kanepi's weight of shot here at the biggest, bestest tournament in the world; she just fumbled her own shots time and again. Her only hope is to take advantage of Stosur's shite ROS and try to hold serve.

delicatecutter
Well done Domi!! :woohoo: Good luck in the QF! :cheer:

Excelscior
Yeah, I think bringing Mauresmo on the team was more of a PR move so that the French crowd would get less on Vika's case when she grunts.

Well, if that was the case, it didn't work. Cause the French crowd happily cheered for Domi, and seethed at Vika during her periodic histrionics.

cibulkovahot
Jun 3rd, 2012, 02:02 PM
I remember she almost defeated Stosur in their last meeting. Domi's like an aggressive-version Little Jie.

Stosur will be like -185

which means shes not favored by much at all vs Domi.

Also Domi's form has been amazing so far.

LefandePatty
Jun 3rd, 2012, 02:02 PM
Trollarenka :hearts:

TrollPova
Jun 3rd, 2012, 02:03 PM
For all I care Errani or Stephens can make the final as long as Cibulkova loses. I can´t stand her. I´ll probably

http://notetakingnerd.profitmarketingp.netdna-cdn.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2011/10/SP-Pic-of-randy-wanking-it-to-Elephants-boning-8x6.png

every time Stosur hits another topspin forehand over Domi´s head.:lol:

I hate players playing over their ability for a whole week to win a major regular WTA event like Rezai or Görges, but Domi and a Slam. That´s too much. :lol:

You're just bitter and make no sense. Do you use that logic for all first-time slam winners? Domi steps it up when it matters most, whereas Vika...just sucks

Excelscior
Jun 3rd, 2012, 02:04 PM

You joined after today's match? :confused:

Martian Jeza
Jun 3rd, 2012, 02:04 PM
At least Chokomomo made the QF at her worst slam twice... :tape:

Despite that she used to crash OUT during the 1st week...

cibulkovahot
Jun 3rd, 2012, 02:05 PM
You joined after today's match? :confused:

Yea, Well ive been a Domi fan for a while now, but I finally put a bet down for her to win the whole thing 300 for 22,000$

So i looked up a forum to get information from people that know tennis. And here I am. :lick:

Jane Lane
Jun 3rd, 2012, 02:06 PM

We have a DOMI troll now? SWEET!

sandv1
Jun 3rd, 2012, 02:06 PM
_Epic_ GIF parade!

Oh yeah, one more thing.....

POMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

cibulkovahot
Jun 3rd, 2012, 02:07 PM
We have a DOMI troll now? SWEET!

Trolls dont get mad :)

Excelscior
Jun 3rd, 2012, 02:09 PM
Yea, Well ive been a Domi fan for a while now, but I finally put a bet down for her to win the whole thing 300 for 22,000$

So i looked up a forum to get information from people that know tennis. And here I am. :lick:

Oh. OK. So you're both happy and crazy now. :lol: :) :lol:

PS: Speaking about Crazy day at the French Open, Fed lost his first set to a lucky looser from Belgium, and Seppi tied up the 4th set again (as he's up 2 sets to 1 already).

Maybe Novak will come back, and probably Fed, but either way, it's been a crazy day already.

Sam Stosur better watch it (only on general principle). :confused:

Matt01
Jun 3rd, 2012, 02:11 PM
Vika using angles :happy: The only time she does so is when she can hit a CC backhand on the run.

Have you ever seen Vika play? :bs:

cibulkovahot
Jun 3rd, 2012, 02:11 PM
Oh. OK. So you're happy.

PS: Speaking about Crazy day at the French Open, Fed lost his first set to a lucky looser from Belgium, and Seppi tied up the 4th set again (as he's up 2 sets to 1 already).

Maybe Novak will come back, and probably Fed, but either way, it's been a crazy day already.

Sam Stosur better watch it. :confused:

i dont get it, everyone in here is so hostile when it comes to defending there favorite player.

I just like Domi because shes hot, and she seems sweet. And shes a natural underdog.

I hate all grunters as they are annoying bitches.

But thats as far as it goes.

tennisbum79
Jun 3rd, 2012, 02:12 PM
Despite that she used to crash OUT during the 1st week...
Why blame Momo for this defeat?
Besides, you don't have to an outstanding player to be a good coach.
My guess is Vika hired Momo to help her on grass, so I would rather wait until Wimbledon

cibulkovahot
Jun 3rd, 2012, 02:13 PM
Oh. OK. So you're both happy and crazy now. :lol: :) :lol:

Sam Stosur better watch it (only on general principle). :confused:

im gonna make a lot of money though , now ill just pick stosur for like 5000, if she wins ill win bout 5000, if she loses domi will advance and ill do the same thing :)

ExXotikal
Jun 3rd, 2012, 02:14 PM
This sucks hardcore. Vika, I was rooting for you gerl!!

Drake1980
Jun 3rd, 2012, 02:15 PM
so happy! :hysteric:

Martian Jeza
Jun 3rd, 2012, 02:16 PM
Why blame Momo for this defeat?
Besides, you don't have to an outstanding player to be a good coach.
My guess is Vika hired Momo to help her on grass, so I would rather wait until Wimbledon

Clay season where she was a sparing partner in finals at Madrid and Stuttgart, retiring at Rome after her win against Peer and a 1st week exit at RG : successful combo : indeed...

Petronius
Stosur should praise her lucky stars. Instead of getting a nightmare she'll get a pigeon. Cibulkova wins two games max against her.

You are overestimating the H2H here. Domi was Vika's punchbag before the match (1-7) and still won in straight sets. Anything can happen.

ananke
Why can't Domi play like this all the time :facepalm:

Oh look, Radwańska, Wozniacki and Azarenka all out, seems like christmas came early this year for some people :oh:

Excelscior
Jun 3rd, 2012, 02:17 PM
i dont get it, everyone in here is so hostile when it comes to defending there favorite player.

I just like Domi because shes hot, and she seems sweet. And shes a natural underdog.

I hate all grunters as they are annoying bitches.

But thats as far as it goes.

Oh, that's for the subforums.

Check Domi's subforum, under Player Forums, Enter Player Forums, Europe and Slovakia. Everyone will be guaranteed to be much nicer there, embracing your happiness.

Plus, a lot of people here like Domi, hate Vika, and grunters, as you can see. But they just messing with you, cause your brand new, and already arguing with people. It's like a hazing, rights of passage here. :) :devil: :)

No biggie though, just have fun, and don't take it too personal.

sxeraserhead
Jun 3rd, 2012, 02:18 PM
Have you ever seen Vika play? :bs:

Azarenka can't generate angles on her own, the only time she can create angles is when players feed her backhand, am I wrong :confused: Are you going to tell me Azarenka is a master of generating short angles with her forehand or something :haha:

Sombrerero loco
Jun 3rd, 2012, 02:18 PM
domi saving tennis :drool: