PDA

View Full Version : RG R4: Cibulkova annihilates Azarenka 6-2 7-6(4)

Pages : 1 [2]

Corswandt
Jun 3rd, 2012, 02:19 PM
Oh look, Radwańska, Wozniacki and Azarenka all out, seems like christmas came early this year for some people :oh:

It isn't entirely surprising as red clay is the worst surface for those three.

Queenpova
Jun 3rd, 2012, 02:19 PM
People thinking sam will crush domi,why? they played ONCE 3 years ago

gorre
Jun 3rd, 2012, 02:20 PM
im gonna make a lot of money though , now ill just pick stosur for like 5000, if she wins ill win bout 5000, if she loses domi will advance and ill do the same thing :)

:eek: $5000 on Sam? :confused:

Queenpova
Jun 3rd, 2012, 02:21 PM
Yea, Well ive been a Domi fan for a while now, but I finally put a bet down for her to win the whole thing 300 for 22,000$

So i looked up a forum to get information from people that know tennis. And here I am. :lick:

:eek:

dsanders06
Jun 3rd, 2012, 02:23 PM
It isn't entirely surprising as red clay is the worst surface for those three.

I'm inclined to think that's simply the fact that veterans have an inherent advantage on clay in that they've gradually learnt how to move properly on it in a way that the young players don't because they play on it so infrequently. You only have to look at the way Maria and Na improved on clay very late in their careers (at a time they weren't really improving that much on other surfaces) to see experience really counts on clay. There's no reason that Azarenka and Wozniacki's games shouldn't be good fits for clay if they improved their movement on it up to their standard on hardcourts (Radwanska less so).

JN
Jun 3rd, 2012, 02:23 PM
Trolls dont get mad :)

You haven't met Helen Lawson. The only troll I know of to ever be run off a board w/o being banned. :help:

dsanders06
Jun 3rd, 2012, 02:25 PM
You haven't met Helen Lawson. The only troll I know of to ever be run off a board w/o being banned. :help:

I've never known a person so utterly consumed with bitterness and pettiness :help: Keep this shit away from GM and in the politics threads that you and your clique have made unreadable to everyone else on the board.

Cinek
Yes :hearts:
Yes :worship:
Yes :drool:

YES YES YES :bigwave:

Hurley
Where is Vikapower??? would love to see how he/she explains this match.

Such TennisForum.com knowledge after 2 days of posting.

LUVMIRZA
Jun 3rd, 2012, 02:26 PM
Vika's totally out of form. Rest up gurl and get ur game together. Vikaland loves you:hug:

Queenpova
Jun 3rd, 2012, 02:28 PM
Yes :hearts:
Yes :worship:
Yes :drool:

YES YES YES :bigwave:

With Vika out now it's aga's turn to shine! oh wait! :oh:

NashaMasha
Jun 3rd, 2012, 02:28 PM

and 3 consecutive bans on tennisfroum.com.....:) probably

Patrick345
Jun 3rd, 2012, 02:29 PM

I don´t know how anyone can question Vikapower´s knowledge. He knew today was a good day to go hiding. Every Vika fan knew it from the moment the draw came out. :lol:

JN
Jun 3rd, 2012, 02:29 PM
I've never known a person so utterly consumed with bitterness and pettiness :help: Keep this shit away from GM and in the politics threads that you and your clique have made unreadable to everyone else on the board.

Speaking of politics...

http://i195.photobucket.com/albums/z225/dongoliano/2dw98p5.gif

madmax
Jun 3rd, 2012, 02:31 PM
I don´t know how anyone can question Vikapower´s knowledge. He knew today was a good day to go hiding. Every Vika fan knew it from the moment the draw came out. :lol:

:lol::haha:

NashaMasha
Jun 3rd, 2012, 02:31 PM
Vikapower disappears as quick from GM as Foxy when their faves lose...... Even Usain Bolt is not so quick

NyCPsU
Jun 3rd, 2012, 02:33 PM

GOAT post. :worship:

ElusiveChanteuse
Jun 3rd, 2012, 02:35 PM
Expected outcome tbh.:lol: Vika is just not that great on clay yet. Plus Domi is always motivated against players she believes she can win against. What more she was a former semifinalists here.:oh:
Well done Domi!:cheer:
Vika :shrug:

Berlin_Calling
Jun 3rd, 2012, 02:36 PM
Vika :o You didn't deserve to win this match with your level of play this whole tournament.

WD, Domi.

tennisbum79
You ought to take your own advise some times.

I made similar observations about your posts when it comes to Venus and Serena.

Becool
what a great number one :help:

dsanders06
Jun 3rd, 2012, 02:37 PM
You ought to take your own advise some times.

I made similar observations about your posts when it comes to Venus and Serena.

The difference being I post about Venus and Serena in the forum dedicated to tennis, rather than posting about politics in the forum dedicated to tennis.

SoClose
Jun 3rd, 2012, 02:38 PM
Good job Dominika :yeah: plsssss now destroy Mantha.
As to Vika , carrying the burden of leadership is not an easy task , better luck next time :) !!!

JN
Jun 3rd, 2012, 02:39 PM
GOAT post. :worship:

^
Epic shameless butt kissing in full effect. http://img155.imageshack.us/img155/2950/asskisser.gif

longtin23
Jun 3rd, 2012, 02:40 PM
ByeBye Vika :D

longtin23
Jun 3rd, 2012, 02:41 PM
Where's Vikapower!?

Stonerpova
Jun 3rd, 2012, 02:42 PM
No one's happier than Stosur.

DOMI :cheer:
Azarenka sucks on clay so it's really no surprise.

NashaMasha
Jun 3rd, 2012, 02:43 PM
Where's Vikapower!?

trying to hide in the closet and cries As usual, nothing new:lol:

Vika is just not that great on clay yet.

Was she great vs Domi in Miami? similarli poor , totally outplayed and outhitted

JN
The difference being I post about Venus and Serena in the forum dedicated to tennis, rather than posting about politics in the forum dedicated to tennis.

I mentioned a troll's name, you brought up politics. :cuckoo:

abesky
Cibulkova was so inappropriate through the whole match :tape: Acting like a fucking brat. Even the reaction when she won; I can't :lol:

Oh well, come on Stosur, beat this untalented and lucky ****.

OH................the irony :oh:

Stonerpova
Jun 3rd, 2012, 02:44 PM
People thinking sam will crush domi,why? they played ONCE 3 years ago

Because Stosur's rally forehand will bounce above Domi's head.

Monica_Rules
Jun 3rd, 2012, 02:44 PM
Domi played brilliantly, Vika had no answers

Queenpova
Jun 3rd, 2012, 02:45 PM
Vikapower disappears as quick from GM as Foxy when their faves lose...... Even Usain Bolt is not so quick

I'd do the same to be honest

freefallball
Jun 3rd, 2012, 02:45 PM
Kind of strange that the world no.1 and no.3 gets routed so easily. I mean you don't see Djokovic, Nadal, Federer get thrown out like this in a slam. And people were saying how Azarenka is the female version of Djokovic. LOL.

tennisbum79
Jun 3rd, 2012, 02:46 PM
My comment is about bitterness, it holds true in any subforum

CloudAtlas
Jun 3rd, 2012, 02:48 PM
This was inevitable given Azarenka's dip in form as of late, the most shocking thing was Dominika holding it together long enough to finish her off. Pretty much rooting for her to go further now and prevent No1Currber from making the final.

DragonFlame
Jun 3rd, 2012, 02:49 PM
Fuck yes! Eat crow vikapower! :lol: :bounce:

Petronius
Why do so many think Stosur will just cruise against Domi.

Domi's form has been insane so far and she just beat #1, so now shes just gonna get dominated?

People will never learn. I recommend that you revisit the "Who Will Win" thread. Some funny posts, like Domi has no chance despite her stellar form in the first three rounds.

Oh wait, the pre-match thread has been removed for some reason.

Vikapower
So much useless trolling -- I'm shocked to see the hard-core Maria fans troll so much Djokovic is on the brink of defeat so for whatever reason I'd be the last running around threads bragging about Maria. As much as I like her this tournament might be in for a great disillusion. So I'd stay humble.

Federer is also a set down to Goffin -- so really stay humble.

I hate RG, this tournament is random and unpredictable. -- Yeah clay is Victoria's worst surface by far. Her game looks truly basic and filled with nauseating unforced errors. She probably has more than 100 in just only 4 matches --

Her forehand on clay is really useless too and basically the shot that ruined her in the tie-break at 0-0, 3-4 and 3-5 but no problem there. This isn't her surface and she was far from being at her peak obviously -- grass is closer to hard-courts than clay so hopefully peak Vika will come-back to slash the tour. I'm only deceived about this match because Victoria could have turned things around at 6-5 and lost her service game at 15.

Well yeah, it's Victoria's worst surface so she couldn't really show her best -- she's still one of the best hard-court players of her generation with almost 75% of wins lifetime, she hasn't lost the F of hard-court Premier event since Dubai 2010 and this is where everyone expects her to trash/dominate the field.

Victoria still hasn't won a potent tournament on clay so it's really indicative of where she's at on that surface -- and Roland-Garros will not be the case, well it's not a problem. I'm sure she can do damage on grass ; this part of the season is really sensitive on surfaces she's not comfortable on but again it's not really a problem.

tennisbum79
Jun 3rd, 2012, 02:52 PM
I think s/he will comeback tonight with a long essay on why Vika lost and how it this loss is not a big deal.
There will be a BIGGER tournament in few weeks time:lol::lol:

hablo
Jun 3rd, 2012, 02:54 PM
So much useless trolling -- I'm shocked to see the hard-core Maria fans troll so much Djokovic is on the brink of defeat so for whatever reason I'd be the last running around threads bragging about Maria. As much as I like her this tournament might be in for a great disillusion. So I'd stay humble.

I hate RG, this tournament is random and unpredictable. -- Yeah clay is Victoria's worst surface by far. Her game looks truly basic and filled with nauseating unforced errors. She probably has more than 100 in just only 4 matches --

Her forehand on clay is really useless too and basically the shot that ruined her in the tie-break at 0-0, 3-4 and 3-5 but no problem there. This isn't her surface and she was far from being at her peak obviously -- grass is closer to hard-courts than clay so hopefully peak Vika will come-back to slash the tour. I'm only deceived about this match because Victoria could have turned things around at 6-5 and lost her service game at 15.

Well yeah, it's Victoria's worst surface so she couldn't really show her best -- she's still one of the best hard-court players of her generation with almost 75% of wins lifetime, she hasn't lost the F of hard-court Premier event since Dubai 2010 and this is where everyone expects her to trash/dominate the field.

Victoria still hasn't won a potent tournament on clay so it's really indicative of where she's at on that surface -- and Roland-Garros will not be the case, well it's not a problem. I'm sure she can do damage on grass ; this part of the season is really sensitive on surfaces she's not comfortable on but again it's not really a problem.

Poor Vikapower: even Serena was able to win a slam on her worst surface. :p:angel:

tennisbum79
Jun 3rd, 2012, 02:54 PM
Just like clock work, Vikapower is back... with the much anticipated essay.
Enjoy

Becool
Jun 3rd, 2012, 03:01 PM

http://gifsoup.com/webroot/animatedgifs7/2473802_o.gif

M.P
Jun 3rd, 2012, 03:04 PM
Azarenka interview

http://ww2.sinaimg.cn/large/a7367326gw1dtlcu86xzuj.jpg

Petronius
Jun 3rd, 2012, 03:04 PM
Because Stosur's rally forehand will bounce above Domi's head.

Domi's smarter. She'll call Benesova tonight and employ Iveta's Brisbane tactics.

http://img440.imageshack.us/img440/1893/ibss.jpg

M.S.F
Jun 3rd, 2012, 03:05 PM

I stopped there :lol:

hablo
Jun 3rd, 2012, 03:08 PM
Azarenka is not playing anywhere before Wimbledon: Momo please ditch her already... :help:

homogenius
Jun 3rd, 2012, 03:09 PM
what a great number one :help:

still better than losing in first round against the #111,like the alleged best player on tour did

b2b
Jun 3rd, 2012, 03:10 PM
only vika could serve better... but domi stayed far behind the baseline sometime,wouldn't make much difference unless you have stour/serena's serve

i'm not her biggest fan, but i think from this match she demonstrated what it was to be NO.1

*Jean*
Jun 3rd, 2012, 03:11 PM
Vika :tape:

gorre
Jun 3rd, 2012, 03:11 PM
People will never learn. I recommend that you revisit the "Who Will Win" thread. Some funny posts, like Domi has no chance despite her stellar form in the first three rounds.

Oh wait, the pre-match thread has been removed for some reason.

Dont understand the reason for deleting the WWW thread. For some stupid posts? :confused: I wanted to read this one :(

Mods/Admin: :confused: :mad: :mad:

Becool
Jun 3rd, 2012, 03:12 PM
still better than losing in first round against the #111,like the alleged best player on tour did

razanno would kick azarenka's ass. brianti almost did :lol:

M.S.F
Jun 3rd, 2012, 03:13 PM
Dont understand the reason for deleting the WWW thread. For some stupid posts? :confused: I wanted to read this one :(

Yeah there is no need to delete such threads.
Just close it or leave it!

homogenius
Jun 3rd, 2012, 03:16 PM
razanno would kick azarenka's ass. brianti almost did :lol:

like the way she kicked Rus's ass ? anyway, Azarenka won enough this year to be a legitimate number one imo

Albireo
Jun 3rd, 2012, 03:18 PM
Yeah there is no need to delete such threads.
Just close it or leave it!

Perhaps the OP of that one deleted it.

Belmont Lad
Jun 3rd, 2012, 03:19 PM
Pocket Mouse to the rescue! :clap2: Shrieka :hah::spit:

PetraReeMona
Jun 3rd, 2012, 03:19 PM
By the way, I think Kerber will beat Stosur and make the final! :lol:

http://www.smileyvault.com/albums/character/smiley-vault-character-009.gif

NashaMasha
Jun 3rd, 2012, 03:21 PM

now try to explain why this hardcourt GOAT on her best surface performed even worse versus Cibulkova in Miami? She was literally blown away from the court until Domi turned into error machine

By the way, how can you explain such a weak first serve speed? even Schiavone serves better.... On grass almost everyone will kill her with returns

Vikkiri.
Jun 3rd, 2012, 03:22 PM
Amazing Domi :hearts:

Mary Cherry.
Jun 3rd, 2012, 03:24 PM
Not sure why this thread has so many posts already, probably certain people trolling as per usual because that's how they get their kicks rather than seeing their own favourites winning and playing well. Anyway, a lot of people saw this coming so I don't see the fuss.

Mauresmo wanting Vika being like her : crashing OUT during the 1st week at Roland Garros : Mission accomplished ...

So whose are you gonna jump on now that you've ditched Vika?

brickhousesupporter
Jun 3rd, 2012, 03:24 PM
Expected.

NashaMasha
Jun 3rd, 2012, 03:31 PM
Expected.

tennis.com picked Domi for the win today, ESPN commenator told " I am waiting an upset for Vika in this match " ...... that's how much contemporary №1 is respected

CibulkaNa.
Jun 3rd, 2012, 03:39 PM
domi!!!

Qrystyna
Jun 3rd, 2012, 03:42 PM
Little Domi sent Vuvu Shriekarenka back to Minsk, as expected. :)

C. Drone
Jun 3rd, 2012, 03:43 PM

lolwut. deleted? is this new trend in GM? :lol:

Fuzzylogic
Jun 3rd, 2012, 03:44 PM
:lol: The live commentary thread with all the "POME"s was hilarious.

Libertango
Jun 3rd, 2012, 03:47 PM
Domi looked HOT in her interview with Babsi

Meelis
Jun 3rd, 2012, 03:48 PM

Has nothing to do with the mods. It was OP who deleted it.

NashaMasha
Jun 3rd, 2012, 03:51 PM
Domi looked HOT in her interview with Babsi
"I wasn't afraid of her(Vika's) serve "

I am sure that was the key point in the match.

antonella
Jun 3rd, 2012, 03:55 PM
http://l.yimg.com/j/assets/p/sp/getty/e6/fullj.b6f7709ccfb6732ebe9c34124299f2cf/b6f7709ccfb6732ebe9c34124299f2cf-getty-511393309.jpg

lol.. somebody's having a bad day:lol:

Potato
Jun 3rd, 2012, 04:03 PM
pome bitches!!

C. Drone
Jun 3rd, 2012, 04:05 PM

reason? can you bring back? :oh:

PetraReeMona
Jun 3rd, 2012, 04:10 PM
Vika needs an attitude adjustment big time.
Maybe Vikapower, whos is quick to pile on other players shortcomings, can write one of her famous essays on Azarenka's on court self-defeating and deflating attitude

:worship::worship:

Love your posts :cool:

goldenlox
Jun 3rd, 2012, 04:13 PM
It was her 1st slam as #1 seed, and thats extra pressure.
Now the #1 spot is at risk, but she'll have her chances to get it back & be YE #1.
Thats some extra intrigue for Maria in week 2 & for Wimbledon

treufreund
Jun 3rd, 2012, 04:19 PM
Yay Vika now you can go back to praying to your Serena posters and idols. Maybe you can make a rap video. :rolleyes:

Queenpova
Jun 3rd, 2012, 04:22 PM
I deleted the WWW thread, what's the matter anyway? they were pretty even in votes

Vincey!
Jun 3rd, 2012, 04:25 PM
Glad to see Domi winning this! It was expected tho, I'm surprised Vika never really improved (beside from her 1st round match).

fouc
Jun 3rd, 2012, 04:26 PM
"I like to return her serve" Domi :hearts:

Derek.
Jun 3rd, 2012, 04:33 PM
Expected.
Vika is been no where near her best all tournament. :o

Well done, Domi. :yeah:
Now please keep it going.

C. Drone
Jun 3rd, 2012, 04:33 PM
I deleted the WWW thread, what's the matter anyway? they were pretty even in votes

... :scratch:
Votes are unimportant. But laughing on predictions is tradition. :silly:

ikemstar
Jun 3rd, 2012, 04:34 PM
Woo-hoo! Just like I thought. Domi is an under-rated, under-sized clay court *titan* :bounce:

Sexysova
Jun 3rd, 2012, 04:37 PM
Cibulkova is seriously the most annoying player on tour, I hope Stosur will win today and just smash her :o

Vika :( I hope you will play better on grass, this was just pathetic :lol:

tennisbum79
Jun 3rd, 2012, 04:39 PM
"I like to return her serve" Domi :hearts:
Wow, she is stumping on Vika's lifeless corpse:lol::lol:

Dexter
Jun 3rd, 2012, 04:41 PM
"I like to return her serve" Domi :hearts:One could tell she wanted to say 'her serve is sh!t so it didn't matter' instead. :lol:

AnomyBC
Jun 3rd, 2012, 04:41 PM
SWEEEEEEEEEEEET!!!! I have nothing against Vika, but SOOOOOOOO happy for Domi :worship::bounce::woohoo::banana::inlove:

I believe she's gonna be #11 in the rankings now too---beating her previous career high of #12. Nice :worship:

AnomyBC
Jun 3rd, 2012, 04:47 PM
Cibulkova is seriously the most annoying player on tour, I hope Stosur will win today and just smash her :o

Vika :( I hope you will play better on grass, this was just pathetic :lol:

I'm assuming by "annoying" you actually mean "fucking awesome little hottie who's the friendliest player on tour". It's OK, I make that mistake sometimes too ;)

Charlatan
Jun 3rd, 2012, 04:51 PM
argh...i know this is expected, but would have loved to see vika sam QF

vika and her fans :hug: congrats cibulkova, i know she's always been dangerous on clay when she almost double bageled maria in 09 :sobbing:

handan
Jun 3rd, 2012, 04:54 PM
Good play ,terrible behaviour on court.

Advantage Me
Jun 3rd, 2012, 05:02 PM
Now Na Li and Sharapova reamin the favourites for the win.
Vika was never a favourite anyway. Didn't hear or read ONE media mentioning her.

pokey camp
Jun 3rd, 2012, 05:14 PM
So many people expected this it doesn't even feel like an upset. Just the correct result. :lol:

AndyUK
Jun 3rd, 2012, 05:17 PM
Didn't see the match but it's been coming since she went close to going out on the first day.

thrust
Jun 3rd, 2012, 05:27 PM
Pome :D

great returning by Dominika and the better player today :yeah:

Love Domi's energy :lol:

And the crowd was SO loud when Domi got her matchpoints, hilarious :)

Very happy for Dominika! One less screemer, no wonder the RG crowd was happy, me too-LOL!!

gorre
Jun 3rd, 2012, 05:29 PM

I apologize...;)

...like a little girl...:rolleyes: :)

Fuzzylogic
Jun 3rd, 2012, 05:32 PM
actually after Na won last year Domi tweeted congrats Na I hope my dreams will also come true one day :awww:

I don't know if I'd be more likely to die of happiness or shock if Cibulkova actually wins the entire thing :lol:

gmak
Jun 3rd, 2012, 05:40 PM
Vika :o :help: :facepalm: she's not Nole yet :sad:

she was crap all week, so she did well to get this far I guess :shrug:
still, she was given the opportunity to take it to a 3rd and folded

Maria please win this! :tears: not another random champion

PetraReeMona
Jun 3rd, 2012, 05:56 PM
Just like clock work, Vikapower is back... with the much anticipated essay.
Enjoy

:haha:

hurricanejeanne
Jun 3rd, 2012, 06:00 PM
Bleh. Not surprising given Vika and Domi's form this tournament, but still bleh.

:sobbing:

DonnaT
Jun 3rd, 2012, 06:05 PM
Vika :sad: will be better at Wimbledon
I can't stand Cibulkova and she's behavior on court, she is irritant like Bartoli

Beat
Jun 3rd, 2012, 06:12 PM
this RG is so good :drool:

Cajka
Jun 3rd, 2012, 06:21 PM
i dont get it, everyone in here is so hostile when it comes to defending there favorite player.

I just like Domi because shes hot, and she seems sweet. And shes a natural underdog.

I hate all grunters as they are annoying bitches.

But thats as far as it goes.

This is too familiar. I remember, there was a poster who liked Morita...

Sharapowerr
Jun 3rd, 2012, 06:27 PM
Vika fire Amelie!

Bayo
Jun 3rd, 2012, 06:39 PM
What a crazyballs tournament.

ExXotikal
Jun 3rd, 2012, 06:49 PM
I can't believe some of you have the nerve to criticize Vika's legitimacy as number one. Stupid.

cibulkovahot
Jun 3rd, 2012, 06:52 PM
I can't stand Cibulkova and she's behavior on court, she is irritant like Bartoli

how can you talk about her behavior on the court? She does nothing unfair

Azarenka the grunt screamer is arguably cheating with that loud ass scream.

Cibulkova does nothing illegal , and doesnt showboat her opponnent

tennisbum79
Jun 3rd, 2012, 06:57 PM

What did she do? Are you sure it was in today's match.

I saw nothing improper or offensive in her behavior today

PetraReeMona
Jun 3rd, 2012, 06:58 PM

She can't be that bad..... she doesn't get boo'ed at every single tournament she goes to like Vika does. In fact, she gets a lot of support at most tournaments :tape:

Charlatan
Jun 3rd, 2012, 07:15 PM
She can't be that bad..... she doesn't get boo'ed at every single tournament she goes to like Vika does. In fact, she gets a lot of support at most tournaments :tape:

NID, you'd be dwelling on this thread :haha:

how surprising cibulkova all of a sudden gets into your sig and becomes one of ur favorites now that she beats someone u dislike

Pebbles
Jun 3rd, 2012, 07:16 PM
From her twitter :)

Hello everyone. I am sooooo happy about my win against Vika Azarenka today :) It's unbelievable feeling to beat the No. 1 player in the world at a Grand Slam. Thank you to each and everyone of you who were cheering for me and for all your support. You give me strength and motivation to the next tough matches. Thank you so much for your thoughts and nice messages. Looking forward to the quarterfinals. I will keep fighting hard :) XO Domi

Stamp Paid
Jun 3rd, 2012, 07:22 PM
Vika, girl :lol::lol:
Yay Domi!

Mixal
Jun 3rd, 2012, 07:30 PM
I haven't seen the match, but Domi :hearts: Please, please beat Stosur now.

Anyway, this is a golden opportunity for each player left in the draw.

HRHoliviasmith
Jun 3rd, 2012, 07:47 PM
I can't deal :sobbing:

Sam.
Jun 3rd, 2012, 07:56 PM
I like what i saw from Cibulkova, good luck girl :yeah:
But i have to admit that Azarenka was quite bad :tape:

Mikey.
Jun 3rd, 2012, 07:57 PM
omfg :hysteric: I died watching Vika's interview. "I'm going to kill myself!"

Sad she had to lose today. :tears:

Israel
Jun 3rd, 2012, 08:09 PM
Pome def. walking vuvuzela.
Cibulkova played a great match.

Patrick345
Jun 3rd, 2012, 08:10 PM
omfg :hysteric: I died watching Vika's interview. "I'm going to kill myself!"

Sad she had to lose today. :tears:

She might as well. Her whole attitude during the tournament was very lackadaisical and negative. She has played far better tennis on red clay last year. There is no shame in losing a match, but at least conduct yourself like a pro and a world #1 in your approach to the matches.

But just like with Zvonareva we learn that success doesn´t really change the mentality of a player. Zvonareva didn´t reach those Slam finals, because she matured mentally like every writer wanted you to believe. She was probably just in a good mood f**kin a supermodel. She didn´t lose the finals, because she was mentally weak either. She was just an inferior player to Clijsters and Serena at their favourite tournaments.

Nobody has problems, when they are winning. Azarenka is still the same overly ambitious player that can lose her cool and show a bad attitude on court. But as Larry Bird once said: Show me a good loser and I show you a loser.

Maria rocks
Jun 3rd, 2012, 09:16 PM
Love Cibuilkova!! What a brilliant win and what a lovely smile!! xx

pav
Jun 3rd, 2012, 09:35 PM
Go the imp, I knew she could slay the Cersmeister:)

VeeReeDavJCap81
Jun 3rd, 2012, 09:39 PM
6-2 7-6 is not an annihilation, but definitely an embarrassment for the #1

NashaMasha
Jun 3rd, 2012, 09:49 PM
http://a.espncdn.com/photo/2012/0603/ten_g_azarenka3x_576.jpg

Roookie
Jun 3rd, 2012, 09:51 PM
WTA's two evils out :bounce:

Kasey
Jun 3rd, 2012, 09:52 PM
Vika :bigcry:

To me it seems as though she was kind of worn out after tough trainings preparing to French Open.
Besides, clay takes away her advantages, both firepower and movement.
Hopefully, she'll be able to get back into business at hardcourts.

Also, she's the last of C.R.A.P who lost.
meanwhile, C.R.A.P 0.5 has emerged at this year's RG. Cibulkova. Rus. Angelique. Petra Martic.

sammy01
Jun 3rd, 2012, 09:54 PM
I'm inclined to think that's simply the fact that veterans have an inherent advantage on clay in that they've gradually learnt how to move properly on it in a way that the young players don't because they play on it so infrequently. You only have to look at the way Maria and Na improved on clay very late in their careers (at a time they weren't really improving that much on other surfaces) to see experience really counts on clay. There's no reason that Azarenka and Wozniacki's games shouldn't be good fits for clay if they improved their movement on it up to their standard on hardcourts (Radwanska less so).

you need power or big heavy topspin on clay to be really effective and woz, aga and vika just don't have either. you don't really need to be able to move that well on clay if you can hit through the court like say pierce and seles or be able to create heavy spin like henin and sveta.

radwanska, woz and vika all move better than say sharapova on clay but they are powerless to actually actively win points on it.

Patrick345
Jun 3rd, 2012, 10:01 PM
you need power or big heavy topspin on clay to be really effective and woz, aga and vika just don't have either. you don't really need to be able to move that well on clay if you can hit through the court like say pierce and seles or be able to create heavy spin like henin and sveta.

radwanska, woz and vika all move better than say sharapova on clay but they are powerless to actually actively win points on it.

Whiel I agree with the general sentiment I don´t think Vika or Wozniacki are better movers on a claycourt than Sharapova. Wozniacki and Vika cannot/ do not really slide effectively, while Sharapova has somehow developed one of the best into her backhand.

KarlyM*
Jun 3rd, 2012, 10:04 PM
:lol:

C. Drone
Jun 3rd, 2012, 10:05 PM
Whiel I agree with the general sentiment I don´t think Vika or Wozniacki are better movers on a claycourt than Sharapova. Wozniacki and Vika cannot/ do not really slide effectively, while Sharapova has somehow developed one of the best into her backhand.

this is funny because its true.

dsanders06
Jun 3rd, 2012, 10:05 PM

Actually, I may be biased here, but I honestly thought in their Stuttgart match that Maria was moving better than Azarenka :shrug: Which was far from the case in Australia and Indian Wells.

Woz and Agatha probably do move better even on clay than Maria, but my point was that they don't move anywhere near as well as on hardcourts. In any case, even the players who rely on their movement the least (I should probably point out here, for the sake of this discussion, I'm using movement and footwork interchangeably) need to know how to move and get in position to some extent on clay, otherwise it interferes with when they're setting up for shots. Maria herself is proof of that, the fact she's vastly improved her footwork and movement on clay means she's better at executing an aggressive game, rather than in previous years when she'd often have to push because she was slipping all over the place and didn't have enough time to set up :shrug:

NashaMasha
Jun 3rd, 2012, 10:13 PM
She needs to go home, regroup, and think a little about how to play more consistent, aggressive tennis. She needs to think about playing like the best player in the game. She's becoming a Caroline Wozniacki-like world No. 1 -- meaning you're on top, thanks to a computer, but you're not really the best one on the tour. Azarenka at least has won a major, the 2012 Australian Open, while Wozniacki is still looking for her breakthrough.
It's fine for Azarenka to be mad that she lost, and testy with the press questioning her about the reasons why it happened or if she's a worthy No. 1. The more important question: What is Azarenka going to do about this going forward? I'd tell her to go to Minsk, hang with your family, get your head right and be ready to play at Wimbledon and the Olympics.
Or be prepared for a lot more questions about her play and legitimacy at No. 1.

Joanne C. Gerstner , ESPN
http://espn.go.com/espnw/more-sports/8003218/2012-french-open-better-get-your-swagger-back-victoria-azarenka

sammy01
Jun 3rd, 2012, 10:17 PM
Actually, I may be biased here, but I honestly thought in their Stuttgart match that Maria was moving better than Azarenka :shrug: Which was far from the case in Australia and Indian Wells.

Woz and Agatha probably do move better even on clay than Maria, but my point was that they don't move anywhere near as well as on hardcourts. In any case, even the players who rely on their movement the least (I should probably point out here, for the sake of this discussion, I'm using movement and footwork interchangeably) need to know how to move and get in position to some extent on clay, otherwise it interferes with when they're setting up for shots. Maria herself is proof of that, the fact she's vastly improved her footwork and movement on clay means she's better at executing an aggressive game, rather than in previous years when she'd often have to push because she was slipping all over the place and didn't have enough time to set up :shrug:

but that is because masha was rank bad at moving on clay in the past, now she is ok. aga, vika and woz are/were never 'slipping all over the place' and vika slides into backhands and forehands on clay. from what i can remember maria still can only slide into her backhand and hardly ever does into her forehand.

vika, caro and aga just don't have the weight of shot or spin on their shots to ever really threaten on proper slow red clay

Patrick345
Jun 3rd, 2012, 10:23 PM
http://espn.go.com/espnw/more-sports/8003218/2012-french-open-better-get-your-swagger-back-victoria-azarenka

So what? The woman also thinks Vika goes back to Minsk, Russia. It´s the same mindless idiotic crap you can read about the WTA everywhere. They are weak mentally. They are all chokers. They all scream. What else is new? Outside of Serena and Henin (who won a combined twenty Slams) exactly two times has the top ranked player won a Slam in the last 15 years. But such stuff would require actual research from writers that can´t find Minsk on a map or are too dense to even connect Safina´s fall from #1 to her broken back. A world #1 on the women´s side could drop dead, and they blame her fall from #1 on being mentally weak.

And who is the real #1 then? Serena with her Slam losses to Razzano and Makarova. At least she won Madrid and Charleston, huh? If Sharapova wins RG, she´ll be #1.

Richie's
Jun 3rd, 2012, 10:33 PM
Dominika :worship:

dsanders06
Jun 3rd, 2012, 10:36 PM
but that is because masha was rank bad at moving on clay in the past, now she is ok. aga, vika and woz are/were never 'slipping all over the place' and vika slides into backhands and forehands on clay. from what i can remember maria still can only slide into her backhand and hardly ever does into her forehand.

Yeah, but it's a matter of degrees. All 3 of them rely on their movement and footwork in general much more than Maria because of the fact they have far less power, yet, while Maria has now brought her movement/footwork on clay up close to her standard on hardcourts, Woz/Azarenka/Radwanska's movement is still way below their HCs level.

vika, caro and aga just don't have the weight of shot or spin on their shots to ever really threaten on proper slow red clay

Although I agree that Radwanska's shots are too lightweight for her to ever do well on clay, I do actually think Wozniacki gets decent weight on her shots, despite her utter lack of raw pace and uber-conservative placement, tbh. That was pretty much the only thing that meant she was even slightly successful at her "peak", because the fact her shots were so relatively heavy kept her opponent pinned fairly far back and made it hard for them to hit clean winners at will.

And Azarenka has quite a Capriati-like game which SHOULD mean she's quite effective at moving her opponents from side-to-side, but, again, because of her relatively poor footwork, she seems uncomfortable taking the ball on the rise on clay, and is far more error-prone than on hardcourts when she does attempt it.

NashaMasha
Jun 3rd, 2012, 10:37 PM
Patrick345
Minsk was Russia for centuries.... someone from 35+ generation may still have in his/her mind that Minsk/Kiev is a part of USSR and now Russia, that's what they were learning at school. It's not like Bundeskanzler Deutschlands that could not find her country on the map

Now Vika will get under serious pressure , because she didn't meet the expectations of journalist, tennis fans who were anticipating her domination in tennis and being solid №1. But she appeared to be incapable to show any quality tennis on clay and her perfomance at RG was one of the weakest for a favorite ever

ananke
Jun 3rd, 2012, 10:40 PM

What a load of bull :o Do they expect her to win consecutive slams now, even on her worst surface?
Hello! This is women's tennis, we're lucky to have a #1 with one slam...

NashaMasha
Jun 3rd, 2012, 10:54 PM
What a load of bull :o Do they expect her to win consecutive slams now, even on her worst surface?
Hello! This is women's tennis, we're lucky to have a #1 with one slam...
almost losing to Brianti being outplayed and being totally both outpowered and outplayed by №15 is not a distinguishing feature of solid №1. She was doomed to lose in 1-3 Rounds at RG with such a weak unconvincing game and her upset was not a surprise for almost all specialists

Moreover, she doesn't seem to be intimidating anymore....

And what of Azarenka? Since winning her first 26 matches to start the year, she has faded appreciably. Her last four tournaments ended poorly:

Greg Garber , ESPN

PetraReeMona
Jun 3rd, 2012, 11:11 PM
NID, you'd be dwelling on this thread :haha:

how surprising cibulkova all of a sudden gets into your sig and becomes one of ur favorites now that she beats someone u dislike

:help::cuckoo: :help:

:secret: if you look through my history, you'll notice I've always been a fan of Domi :)

Don't judge me by your standards. Just because you do those sort of things, doesn't mean everyone does it. OK? :)

PetraReeMona
Jun 3rd, 2012, 11:21 PM
So what? The woman also thinks Vika goes back to Minsk, Russia. It´s the same mindless idiotic crap you can read about the WTA everywhere. They are weak mentally. They are all chokers. They all scream. What else is new? Outside of Serena and Henin (who won a combined twenty Slams) exactly two times has the top ranked player won a Slam in the last 15 years. But such stuff would require actual research from writers that can´t find Minsk on a map or are too dense to even connect Safina´s fall from #1 to her broken back. A world #1 on the women´s side could drop dead, and they blame her fall from #1 on being mentally weak.

And who is the real #1 then? Serena with her Slam losses to Razzano and Makarova. At least she won Madrid and Charleston, huh? If Sharapova wins RG, she´ll be #1.

No jokes :confused:

Corswandt
Jun 3rd, 2012, 11:47 PM

Toria's ball just isn't heavy enough for clay. On faster surfaces she manages to generate a measure of pace by taking the ball early and redirecting/deflecting the pace from her opponent, none of which she can do easily on clay.

As for Agatha on clay, just :lol:

Anyway, it's only Wozniacka who moves worse on clay than on other surfaces IMO.

Charlatan
Jun 3rd, 2012, 11:50 PM
Don't judge me by your standards. Just because you do those sort of things, doesn't mean everyone does it. OK? :)

you mean like the time when you were calling serena 'trash', but once serena beat maria and vika, you start stanning for her? oh

PetraReeMona
Jun 3rd, 2012, 11:59 PM
you mean like the time when you were calling serena 'trash', but once serena beat maria and vika, you start stanning for her? oh

And you are concerned because????????????

Viktymise
Jun 4th, 2012, 12:13 AM
And Azarenka has quite a Capriati-like game which SHOULD mean she's quite effective at moving her opponents from side-to-side, but, again, because of her relatively poor footwork, she seems uncomfortable taking the ball on the rise on clay, and is far more error-prone than on hardcourts when she does attempt it.

Not sure I agree with this at all. Capriati played the kind of game that Wozniacki would play today if she were any good and didn't have such loopy, useless groundies.

Capriati was a superb defender, and I wouldn't say that her MO was to just crank up the pace of the rallies until her opponent couldn't keep up with her anymore like Azarenka. She was more of a power pusher against mid-ranked players, and mostly counterpunched and scrambled against elite opposition. All Azarenka can do is rally, and isn't fast enough to play a Capriati-esque game.

n1_and_uh_noone
Jun 4th, 2012, 12:20 AM
Finally a win! This match-up is all about Cibulkova, it is clear as day. Azarenka's serve is pathetic, I mean Cibulkova's serve is faster than hers for crying out loud :lol: (and no, there is no appreciable spin, slice or kick that sets Vuvu's serve apart). Just tempted Cibulkova time after time to unload on returns. And generally those who try to control rallies by taking balls early rather than with pace will struggle with timing on the natural surfaces.

Will continue to be amazed by how firmly Cibul strikes the ball for her size. Spunky!

barmaid
Jun 4th, 2012, 12:21 AM
I'm not sure "annihalates" is the correct verb here but Cibulkova was well deserving of the win today she just played the game of tennis better than Vika, bottom line. :worship: Congrats to her for her fiesty win:D somewhere Vika lost her mo-jo after winning 26 games in a row and Mo Mo on her side hasn't helped the situation any.:help:

Barmaid:wavey:

Kworb
Jun 4th, 2012, 12:35 AM
She was more of a power pusher against mid-ranked players, and mostly counterpunched and scrambled against elite opposition.

That is exactly Azarenka's game :shrug:

Viktymise
Jun 4th, 2012, 12:40 AM
That is exactly Azarenka's game :shrug:

Azarenka plays the same grinding game against everybody.

petey_pan
Jun 4th, 2012, 12:42 AM
Domi no multiple chokes???!!

Stonerpova
Jun 4th, 2012, 02:24 AM
Domi no multiple chokes???!!

Nope just one this time :lol: and she righted herself in time.

Stonerpova
Jun 4th, 2012, 02:25 AM
Azarenka plays the same grinding game against everybody.

She is a little more aggressive against lesser players because she can be. Against the elite big hitters she counterpunches a lot more.

Aaron.
Jun 4th, 2012, 03:07 AM
Some of Vikapower's "logic" on Serena beating Azarenka in the Madrid final.

You know Victoria's game and what needs to be in place for her to be successful. She needs offensive rallies but players who play in 3 or 4 shots have very strong probabilities of short-circuiting her game. That's what Serena did very well in this match -- reason also why Victoria's winner's count is way inferior. Her winners come "generally" after more rallies than just 3 or 4

Victoria also needs the surface to work for her, in Madrid's conditions and her movement is not 100% on clay then this kinds of score-line can logically happen. I'm just happy she made 2 consecutive big F on clay when you know just a time aback before Marbella she had ITF/Pétange 2005 as the highest title she's ever won --

I know she's still not won something substantial on clay but I'm pretty happy of her.

As for Serena, yeah, I don't blame Serena or anything -- you play the game that is appropriate to win. In Madrid first strike tennis, super-aggressive risky play and big serves etc. are very rewarding. It's the conditions/surface etc. tournament that wants that.

Just see the 3 last winners and their styles of play, Rezai, Petra and Serena -- :eek:

Unfortunately Victoria in 2 F has not been lucky to not fall on that type of player -- actually, even if it wasn't Serena Williams in the F, Lucie Hradecka would have probably done something very special against her. ;)

-- her footwork is not very good, you pretty much know that and this surface actually amplified it even more when chances for opponents were given to expose that.

Actually an interesting fact is that Madrid has been won these last 3 years bar Safina only by super-aggressive risky players, Rezai in 2010 (against Venus), Petra in 2011 and now Serena. This tournament I think clearly states it's orientation for the style of plays that would typically succeed there.

Serena has also the perfect game for this event -- Quick service games, big return's of serve, little to no extended exchanges at all just either very quick winners and/or unforced errors -- that's typical grass or Tiriac's sub-par version/interpretation of Wimbledon in the ~90's or something by there.

All these tournaments are extremely overrated including Stuttgart -- they have nothing like typical clay. Stuttgart's, Madrid's etc. conditions and Charleston are not representative of what's going to happen in RG.

RG is not going to play like Madrid, 2-3 shots max. ad repetitam/first strike etc., ace, ace, ace, you can dream. There'll be much more exchanges and physical work/expense, grinding, like there should normally be on clay -- it's not an excuse. is RG overrated now since Vika lost? You were saying that Vika needed long rallies. She had plenty today.

This troll's thread has some very sensitive posts.

Aside, I do not want Serena to skip Rome, Madrid is weird tournament, Vika lost, move on (Petra Kvitova did the same last year to her so it's easily acceptable) -- Mona Barthel who knows will do the same next year against the same Victoria Azarenka in Madrid --

Now back to normal clay (red etc. clay) favoring more grinding/rallies and what the RG conditions will look the closest to. Madrid is a better surface for Vika then RG. You sound stupid.

What you say is true but Djokovic and Nadal were so enclosed in the hatred for the blue clay that their motivation to do anything relevant on it did have them lose for the most part --

That said Nadal chocked, can't really make a case for him but Djokovic him clearly just hated to be there.

I'm not convinced by Serena's movement -- the Madrid organizers said that the courts improved from when the tournament had begun, I doubt this is a valid argument anymore (slipperiness etc.)

True --

Hence why Victoria has lost to Petra Kvitova and Serena Williams in the F of Madrid. Victoria needs much slower conditions.

You can't jump on this conclusions after both players have faced on an experimental surface YOUSELF said is distated by every living tennis player.

Victoria still has 0 big title on clay since 2009 -- and she makes F only in tournaments where the envirronement favors players with very aggressive styles on her worst suface.

Certain conditions/envirronements favorizes a certain type of play others no -- on a slow HC, this match would not have been as one sided as it was. Slow conditions today. What happened?

Yeah, just watch this thread -- I'm discussing the match while this lame thread is filled with GIF's and useless nonsense --

It's a shame the WTA sucks with statistics to not illustrate the facts --

Sam Smith & co said and confirmed what I'm saying, coming in the first set and going into the second where there was much more interaction off the ground Serena was barely winning -- personally if that's TWAT I don't care, at least I'm articulatedly defending my and their opions in all due respect (if that former word exists).

Because Serena plays too fast -- Serena hits either aces, service/return winners or complicated serves that prevents from starting the exchanges correctly hance make it a rally --

Another thing too is that Victoria's dodgy serve helps play even quicker. If Victoria could at least serve correctly to start the point without beeing on the back foot and bring into an extensive rallies that would have been her chances.

That's the reason why Victoria could not rely on rallies. The 2-3 first shots Serena was all over her. Once/if both girls were equal and there was more than 5-6 shots then Victoria took the upper hand almost every time. Again the court was slow today, what's the excuse?

What does being good in every department have to do in anything :confused:

Serena was better than Victoria in her department of play, in the tactics/strategy Serena adopts/loves to play -- quick tennis, serve, service/return winners etc. -- it would take somebody similar to Serena to challenge her in that specific aspect.

That's not the pace Victoria would like and this is how the match was played -- on a very quick tempo. Victoria likes to pose the game and work the opponent at the body just, there weren't enough >5-6 rallies to have the opportunity to do that.

Serena would be less awesome if it was more of grinding/offensive rallying fest. Her footwork is extremely weird/dodgy. There were long rallies today :D

Your logic fails congratulations. :hatoff: If Serena had dodgy/loose returning at a certain moment in the match that means that the points after Victoria's serve were played through rallies. It also somehow confirms the fact that Serena was very approximate in that department (see statistics off the ground).

Serena wasn't winning much rallies that went over 5 -- it's unfortunate the WTA doesn't give that statistic unlike the ATP tour. I'll download the match and make the statistic myself. :tape:

Because I was interested to know about that -- problem with that ? The WTA doesn't give any indication about these things.

Sam Smith also was extremely surprised of how many few rallies there were in the first for 'clay' -- download the match in ES2 British version, they were making many remarks about that.

This is a tennisforum after all, dude, when someone finally speaks tennis with facts he's a pity (!?)

All I state is facts -- this match played similar to like a match on grass.

In the second set, Victoria showed what amazing rallying skills she had even against Serena -- and her lacklustre footwork.

The problem is Victoria's serve is very dodgy and Serena is a very offensive player on ROS -- impossible to make the match play on her terms, rallies with this combination and also Rena's serve. :lol:

:lol: That's the funniest part of this match -- Serena did a great job to make the match play in maximum 3 shots. Had she ever made the mistake of making a "true" clay tennis game, Victoria was all over her in her speciality, offensive rallies -- visible especially in the second set --

I can't remember a rally that went over 5 where Serena wasn't forced into error, made an unforced error herself or Victoria stroke a winner --

Problem is Victoria's serve -- she was so nervous on her service games that she didn't have enough to drag it in her terms -- long rallies where she would almost always have the upper hand.

Serena's movement was a total disaster when she was put unto defense --

Serena's serve was pretty firing too.

26 - 14 = 12 winners off the ground for 13 UE's -- world classs serve performance from the best server in women's game ever. :yeah:

It's fair to say Vika was much more nervous with her serve than usual -- anyways, Victoria lost to Petra last year a big hitter in Madrid, this year again with the hardening they operated on the ground, she lost this time to a server --

Not really sad though, they'll be able to measure themselves again the SF of Rome on "real" clay a much slower surface and conditions. I like what I saw from Victoria off the ground in the second. When the rallies were >5-6 shots, she was winning almost all of them putting Serena in great difficulty with her movement.

Serena slipped/fell, 2 times, she could have almost hurt herself but that's the price to pay for such poor footwork. With Serena's serve it's hard to get into extensive rallies and put her in difficulty, 70-80% of the match is played in 2-3 shots max --

I mean the average rally in the first set was 3.15 something from what I got a chance to count and average. Not really favorable.

Charlatan
Jun 4th, 2012, 04:14 AM
Aaron :rolls: why still bother?

pokey camp
Jun 4th, 2012, 05:05 AM
Some of Vikapower's "logic" on Serena beating Azarenka in the Madrid final.

is RG overrated now since Vika lost? You were saying that Vika needed long rallies. She had plenty today.

Madrid is a better surface for Vika then RG. You sound stupid.

Slow conditions today. What happened?

Again the court was slow today, what's the excuse?

There were long rallies today :D

:tape:

:lol:
WTF. Why would you post a never ending wall of vikapower posts? :fiery:

bandabou
Jun 4th, 2012, 09:14 AM
Hmmmm...Vikapower went sooo silent all of sudden. Shame.

Stamp Paid
Jun 4th, 2012, 09:36 AM
Hmmmm...Vikapower went sooo silent all of sudden. Shame.No, its not a shame. Its a welcome respite.

bulava
Jun 4th, 2012, 09:43 AM
Annihilates? Please use a dictionary :lol:

Chance
Jun 4th, 2012, 09:52 AM
it's pretty cool to see someone as small as cibulkova go for her shots and be aggressive. It was also good to see Cibulkova not choke, like she did in Miami. Though i'm not an azarenka fan, i'm a bit torn by the result:lol: but good job cibulkova!

bulava
Jun 4th, 2012, 10:01 AM
Hmmmm...Vikapower went sooo silent all of sudden. Shame.
I don't know about her or him...

Well, I'm certain that many Serena fans vanished by hanging their heads with worst R1 shame :p :tape:

Chance
Jun 4th, 2012, 10:05 AM

Well, I'm certain that many Serena fans vanished by hanging their heads with worst R1 shame :p :tape:

yeah it was disappointing, but Serena will be back kicking butt! Anyway Serena has nothing to do with this loss:p

bulava
Jun 4th, 2012, 10:12 AM
yeah it was disappointing, but Serena will be back kicking butt! Anyway Serena has nothing to do with this loss:p
Yeah, so does Azarenka too :p

I'm not a fan of any player. If any WTA #1 player dreams of coming anywhere close to the ATP Golden Trio then they should almost consistently beat the top WTA players for at least 2-3 yrs :shrug:

Matt01
Jun 4th, 2012, 12:52 PM
almost losing to Brianti being outplayed

You're funny :)

And a bit :weirdo:

Tenis Srbija
Jun 4th, 2012, 02:36 PM
Vika :hug:
http://x.vukajlija.com/var/uploads/reactions/201206/5537/4746.gif?1338801567

naranka
Jun 4th, 2012, 06:58 PM
ERM...Didn't Li already win this thing last year? Get over yourself.

:p

tennisbum79
Jun 4th, 2012, 07:49 PM

When you find out who Vikapower is, you'll temper this post.

Note that Vika has many fans, the post singled out Vikapower for a reason.

I don't understand "worst R1 shame".
FYI, this Serena's first R1 loss in any GS, after being on tour since 1998

Sammo
Jun 4th, 2012, 07:51 PM
Annihilates? Please use a dictionary :lol:

What's wrong with it?

bandabou
Jun 4th, 2012, 08:04 PM

How so? We answered all the questions when Serena lost..Vikapower? Talked big game when Vika was winning and making fun of Serena-fans, but now his fav got spanked...he's hiding like a coward. :lol:

We never hid. Go back and read the thread...we took it to the chin like men.

tennisbum79
Jun 4th, 2012, 08:08 PM
How so? We answered all the questions when Serena lost..Vikapower? Talked big game when Vika was winning and making fun of Serena-fans, but now his fav got spanked...he's hiding like a coward. :lol:

I am afraid bulava http://imgsrv2.tennisuniverse.com/wtaworld/images2007/buttons/lastpost.gif (http://www.tennisforum.com/showthread.php?p=21575658#post21575658) is unaware of the TF dynamic.
Hopefully he catches and avoid making idiotic statements like that

bulava
Jun 4th, 2012, 10:57 PM
I don't understand "worst R1 shame".
FYI, this Serena's first R1 loss in any GS, after being on tour since 1998
Exactly my point, because she won 13 slams! You don't have any point to defend on that R1 shame :shrug:

What's wrong with it?
Please look => 6-2 7-6(4)

On contrary to tennisbum79's erratic logic, it's not a big deal when a 22 yr old #1 loses her campaign in R4 when compared to the 13-slam super winner. If I go by your word, if #1 got spanked, then what one should call on that shameful R1 exit?!

I am afraid bulava http://imgsrv2.tennisuniverse.com/wtaworld/images2007/buttons/lastpost.gif (http://www.tennisforum.com/showthread.php?p=21575658#post21575658) is unaware of the TF dynamic.
Hopefully he catches and avoid making idiotic statements like that
What TF dynamic? I come here for a diversion or to get an idea or just to free myself with loads of stuff running in my head. Actually, I'm losing interest because there is lot of fan crap on this site...

Idiotic? Now you are being dumb! :eek:

ranfurly
Jun 4th, 2012, 11:36 PM
Exactly my point, because she won 13 slams! blah blah blah blah curry curry curry curry

stop wanking.

jrollaneres25
Jun 4th, 2012, 11:50 PM
Annihilates? I don't think so...

tennisbum79
Jun 4th, 2012, 11:59 PM
What TF dynamic? I come here for a diversion or to get an idea or just to free myself with loads of stuff running in my head. Actually, I'm losing interest because there is lot of fan crap on this site...

I understand, I saw it coming by reading your latest post with an increasingly frustrated tone, at comments you find objectionable and should not be allowed, and yet the Mods, in your estimation are not taking any disciplinary action.

Maybe this is not for you, you can find some other outlets that can aide you to free yourself with loads of stuff running in your head.

Brad[le]y.
Jun 5th, 2012, 06:49 AM
Domi served at 47% ? :spit:

Mike81
Jun 5th, 2012, 08:50 AM
I reasonably like both players. Happy for 'pocket rocket' Domi. Too bad Vika is not as good on clay. Although expecting Domi will lose to Stosur.

Richie's
Jun 5th, 2012, 11:12 AM
Dominika is once again a win away from Top 10. Second time in her career. The previous one was against in Bastad few years back ;)

bulava
Jun 5th, 2012, 10:18 PM
stop wanking.
Showing true colors? :rolleyes:

I understand, I saw it coming by reading your latest post with an increasingly frustrated tone, at comments you find objectionable and should not be allowed, and yet the Mods, in your estimation are not taking any disciplinary action.
You understood nothing. In fact, you are the one who's under frustration because you couldn't debate to the point so naturally like the one above you've taken manipulative/evasive route, which proves that you are weak.

Maybe this is not for you, you can find some other outlets that can aide you to free yourself with loads of stuff running in your head.
I'm here as an unbiased Tennis lover. So zip it!

bulava
Jun 6th, 2012, 01:16 PM
@Aaron http://www.tennisforum.com/member.php?u=42983

Go somewhere.

You may leave 100 RED reps on my profile, it doesn't matter to me even by 0.0001% You take a hike, got that? I could understand people like you are cowards and sour losers. Want to try again? :p