PDA

View Full Version : Are Kuznetsova's game and mental aspect overrated ?

debby
Jun 3rd, 2012, 11:01 AM
I mean, I used to think she had a great potential, a great game but that her very fragile mental spirit fucked it up all.

I mean, how many times did we see GOATnetsova to fade into MESSnetsova ? :tape: :help:
So many here also thought that winning 2 slams were underachieving for Miss Kuznetsova....

but perhaps it's her right potential ?!

There are many players who has a big game when they are in a good day, or I don't know.....

I don't know what to think anymore... maybe it's not the mental part the matter, but her lack of fitness ???

Great game + good fitness = less "chokes" maybe ??
Is she a "brainless ballbasher" ??

Monica_Rules
Jun 3rd, 2012, 11:05 AM
Her game is falling apart right now because she is lacking in confidence and she doesn't look at fit as she did 2 years or so ago.

She's always been mentally fragile

debby
Jun 3rd, 2012, 11:07 AM
Her game is falling apart right now because she is lacking in confidence and she doesn't look at fit as she did 2 years or so ago.

She's always been mentally fragile

I don't think that excuses so many shitfests :/ I think she struggles to control her shots tbh.

MK Ultra
Jun 3rd, 2012, 11:40 AM
Tbh, right now, she can play one good match max in a tournament. When she's on she's really good, but when she's off, anyone can beat her.

Setsuna.
Jun 3rd, 2012, 11:58 AM
Awful fitness + Sh!t serve + Pathetic mental strength = the current Sveta. She can still play some good sets but that's it.
Sveta at her prime was way fitter and had way better serve than this Sveta.

I hate to say but she is done. At least she won 2 GS which is not bad at all.

goat
Jun 3rd, 2012, 12:02 PM
Awful fitness + Sh!t serve + Pathetic mental strength = the current Sveta. She can still play some good sets but that's it.

You are meaning to say that her weakness is her fitness which is a changeable attribute and yet she is done? You're an idiot my good sir. An improvement on serve isn't that hard either. I expect her in the top 15 next year.

Monica_Rules
Jun 3rd, 2012, 12:04 PM
Does she really want it anymore? Tp get back to where she was she needs to work on on getting in tip top phyisical shape and then also needs to get her serve going again. The rest will fall into place

yufu2013
Jun 3rd, 2012, 12:16 PM
http://www.interbankforex.info/kv.gifWhen she's on she's really good

Queenpova
Jun 3rd, 2012, 12:23 PM
when a player wins they're GOAT

When they lose they're overrated

TF NID.

Chance
Jun 3rd, 2012, 12:29 PM

you have anna chakvetadze in your sig and you're saying svetlana is done lol:rolleyes:.

Haven't been watching Svetlana this year, but her belief in herself is shaky... it's hard her results have been pretty poor which leads to lack of confidence, but still i won't count her out.

debby
Jun 3rd, 2012, 12:48 PM
when a player wins they're GOAT

When they lose they're overrated

TF NID.

:weirdo:

No because I actually have facts to back up it. Too many awful losses from Kuznetsova, and we can't blame them all on chokes. Just my point.

Setsuna.
Jun 3rd, 2012, 12:52 PM
You are meaning to say that her weakness is her fitness which is a changeable attribute and yet she is done? You're an idiot my good sir. An improvement on serve isn't that hard either. I expect her in the top 15 next year.

Yes it's a changeable attribute but I don't think her fitness will get better because there almost no fire in her anymore. She doesn't have the desire to improve. If she really does, then she would have way better results by now. Her serve has been awful since 2010 IIRC. Therefore, I don't her serve getting better anytime soon. It's useless shot now and it would take a lot of work to make her serve better but i don't see that happening. That's just my opinion anyway.

I'm a fan of her btw and it hurts to see her waste her talent like this.

you have anna chakvetadze in your sig and you're saying svetlana is done lol:rolleyes:.

Haven't been watching Svetlana this year, but her belief is in herself is shaky... still i won't count her out.

This thread is about Sveta not Anna.
Well, I don't see her winning anything big or being a top 10 player again. I will be glad if she proves me wrong though since I'm a fan of her.

Andrewraven
Jun 3rd, 2012, 12:57 PM
She definitely has a lot of talent, her game is not overrated in my opinion, for whatever reason she has lost consistency lately

Ryan
Jun 3rd, 2012, 01:20 PM
When you only go "peak" or "GOAT" once or twice every 5 years, to me you're not very mentally stable, with an average game that just "clicks" once in a blue moon. She's probably an overachiever, if anything. And she's never been mentally strong.