PDA

View Full Version : Fit 4 Five

garson
Jun 3rd, 2012, 02:54 AM
I know this thread may not be inspiring for some people.;) You can get negative and positive, but try to be constructive.

Since people have been talking about whether women should play best of five set matches, I wonder who are currently fit and strong enough to last for 5 set matches. I am aware that not all women are equipped to go this long.

Just look at the Top 10 currently as 2012 Roland Garros is going on. The ones that I think are ready (someone can always correct me): Vika, Maria, Serena (if the knee works for her and she is healthy overall), Samantha, and Caro. These are in the top 10.

Who else?.....

Pvt. Kovalenko
Jun 3rd, 2012, 03:37 AM
Any Romanian player.. They love marathons.. :lol:

Seriously, with the preparation for playing in PRO Level today, probably any player can handle a 5 sets match.

Ones can handle better with the situation and others not..

LUVMIRZA
Jun 3rd, 2012, 07:33 AM
5 sets even in men's are boring often. Think abt WTA:lol: Why are u guys trying to shoo the fans away from the stadiums:help:

FleetSeb
Jun 3rd, 2012, 07:38 AM
All the slams would need to add like 5 more courts in order for this to happen. There are already huge scheduling difficulties as it is.

VIKA?
Jun 3rd, 2012, 11:24 AM
Anabel Medina would love it.

Libertango
Jun 3rd, 2012, 11:27 AM
Think of all the choking opportunities in a womens best of 5 :hearts: :worship: :drool: Kanepi would be giddy at the mere prospect.

denny5576
Jun 3rd, 2012, 11:39 AM
tennis will be much better if they make men play 3 sets.