PDA

View Full Version : What Goerges actually said

clonesheep
Jun 3rd, 2012, 03:26 AM
She said "this is a grandslam, not a kindergarten". Then she said "f**k you" (2:25-2:30). You be the judge, but I almost admire her for standing up to this wimpy umpire.

fYCxW6I3g9M

Martian Jeza
Jun 3rd, 2012, 03:39 AM
She said "this is a grandslam, not a kindergarten". Then she said "f**k you" (2:25-2:30). You be the judge, but I almost admire her for standing up to this wimpy umpire.

fYCxW6I3g9M

FFT copyrights : video deleted

simonsaystennis
Jun 3rd, 2012, 04:24 AM
Dangit, I really wanted to see this. :sobbing: Hope someone reuploads it.

Amalgamate
Jun 3rd, 2012, 04:49 AM
Dangit, I really wanted to see this. :sobbing: Hope someone reuploads it.

This :)

Martao
Jun 3rd, 2012, 09:10 AM

fYCxW6I3g9M

That's really stupid, since the umpire is not the one deciding on game continuation. And besides, Wozniacki was also still playing and it was still pretty light. It's fine that she asked for suspension, but she couldnt just accept the no.

MarkNL
Jun 3rd, 2012, 09:12 AM
Such a diva :rolleyes:

Raiden
Jun 3rd, 2012, 10:47 AM
That's really stupid, since the umpire is not the one deciding on game continuation. And besides, Wozniacki was also still playing and it was still pretty light. It's fine that she asked for suspension, but she couldnt just accept the no.You obviously didn't see both matches live at the same time - otherwise you would have seen the odd discrepancy that was there simultaneously between the relatively brighter Suzanne Lenglen stadium and that outside court where it was noticeably darker (cuz of lack of horizon or whatever).

Martao
Jun 3rd, 2012, 11:05 AM
You obviously didn't see both matches live at the same time - otherwise you would have seen the odd discrepancy that was there simultaneously between the relatively brighter Suzanne Lenglen stadium and that outside court where it was noticeably darker (cuz of lack of horizon or whatever).

You really cannot see brightness on camera, so unless you were watching in the stadium...

Raiden
Jun 3rd, 2012, 11:30 AM
You really cannot see brightness on camera, so unless you were watching in the stadium...No need to go off in a tangent with camera-technical gibberish. This is not a complicated conspiracy or an Agatha Christie detective mystery.

It was evening >> the sun was winding down >> it appeared dark on TV >> someone on location claimed it was dark = Occam's razor conclusion: it was (to whatever extent) dark.

Martao
Jun 3rd, 2012, 11:32 AM
Of course it was somewhat dark. But the question is: what is the point where you stop playing?
I'm just saying you really can't see that on television.
Rus said she had no problem, but then again, she was winning.

Mashabator
Jun 3rd, 2012, 11:33 AM
anyone got another vid?

Sean.
Jun 3rd, 2012, 11:33 AM
^ No need to go off in a tangent with camera-technical gibberish. This is not a complicated conspiracy or an Agatha Christie detective mystery.

It was evening >> the sun was winding down >> it appeared dark on TV >> someone on location claimed it was dark = Occam's razor conclusion: it was (to whatever extent) dark.

He's right though, it was probably just as dark on SL but the picture was enhanced by the cameras. Caro/Kanepi didn't seem to have an issue with the light, Julia should have just accepted it and continued!

oncourtfan
Jun 4th, 2012, 07:49 PM
dont use freaking youtube for GS videos

dailymotion.com or smth else, pls

Drake1980
Jun 4th, 2012, 07:51 PM
can't see :sad: