PDA

View Full Version : SUCK generation sucking badly

Tenis Srbija
Jun 2nd, 2012, 09:52 PM
What the F is with these girls?

Wozniacki whining about umpire's calls, about how underpaid she is. :rolleyes:

Azarenka and Radwanska having some sort of mini-war... :shrug:

Azarenka bitching about WTA & her WD in Rome. :ras:

So far only Petra Kvitova is showing that she isn't a whining kid. Although she has a kid boyfriend :oh:

I don't remember former Top players (excluding Legend, she was one of a kind) bitching and whining and making scenes all around when they were young as these are now.

P.S. I don't say they SUCK, it's just a nickname that I see it's kinda official around here :lol:

deboraski
Jun 2nd, 2012, 09:55 PM
What the F is with these girls?

So far only Petra Kvitova is showing that she isn't a whining kid. Although she has a kid boyfriend :oh:

I think it for things like this that her lack of fluent english is a good thing. :)

CameronCopper
Jun 2nd, 2012, 09:56 PM
I have to say I love all the shading... But they do really suck

TennisAddict84
Jun 2nd, 2012, 09:56 PM
I think it for things like this that her lack of fluent english is a good thing. :)

:lol::lol:

Tenis Srbija
Jun 2nd, 2012, 10:04 PM

Maybe :lol:
But I have a feeling that she is nice girl :shrug:

Israel
Jun 2nd, 2012, 10:05 PM
Please, don't include Petra Kvitova in Generation Suck. She has a game.

ACEof DIAMONDS
Jun 2nd, 2012, 10:06 PM
It's the WTA if there isn't any drama the tour wouldn't exist and people wouldn't give a shit because the tennis as a whole has been pretty awful.

Tenis Srbija
Jun 2nd, 2012, 10:07 PM
It's the WTA if there isn't any drama the tour wouldn't exist and people wouldn't give a shit because the tennis as a whole has been pretty awful.

This kinda of drama didn't exist between "younger" players before and WTA was PEAKing...

marineblue
Jun 2nd, 2012, 10:10 PM
Please, don't include Petra Kvitova in Generation Suck. She has a game.

Oh really? Why has she not won anything this year then?:confused:

Tenis Srbija
Jun 2nd, 2012, 10:11 PM

I didn't wanna be the first to say that :oh:

AnomyBC
Jun 2nd, 2012, 10:11 PM
This kinda of drama didn't exist between "younger" players before and WTA was PEAKing...

Really? What about Hingis vs. Serena for example? Wasn't there some drama there? :confused:

Tenis Srbija
Jun 2nd, 2012, 10:12 PM
Really? What about Hingis vs. Serena for example? Wasn't there some drama there? :confused:

I said "not including Legend" :p

AnomyBC
Jun 2nd, 2012, 10:13 PM
I said "not including Legend" :p

Ah, OK :)

ZAK
Jun 2nd, 2012, 10:14 PM
Serena has gotten into her own drama

lupojohn
Jun 2nd, 2012, 10:25 PM

Give her time. Year's far from over.

ACEof DIAMONDS
Jun 2nd, 2012, 10:25 PM

Which is my point. When the tennis is of high quality you don't need all the drama even though there still is some. The quality of tennis has gone down, there are no real rivalries, girls don't really go toe to toe in 3 set epics much anymore. And I don't mean 3 set drama filled choke fests that have 400 breaks of serve. I mean 2 players on the court playing high quality tennis and raising each other's games. The tour needs the drama because the tennis product is lacking.

deboraski
Jun 2nd, 2012, 10:33 PM

Wait, you are a Woz fan, aren't you? What important trophy have your fave won in her all carrer?