Jun 2nd, 2012, 07:34 PM
so happy for rus :woohoo:

deboraski
Jun 2nd, 2012, 07:34 PM
Is Julia out of the Olypics?

GoDominique
Jun 2nd, 2012, 07:35 PM
Congrats, Rus!

Go to hell, Görges. Dumb b*tch with disgusting childish behaviour.

Queenpova
http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m448s5QEEL1r4zr2vo1_500.gif

GrandMartha
Julia :tape::sad:
Rus in GS 4th round :tape:

Libertango
WTH?! :tape:

Julia was seriously bitchin it up :lol:

Rus is ALOT better than I remembered.

Kworb
DISGUSTING from Julia

Not even shaking Arantxa's hand

DISGUSTING

What a VILE DISGUSTING woman!!!!!!!!!!

saul1333
Fuuuuuu :sobbing:

FedererBulgaria
WTF was this at the net....Congrats!

vozas
Handshake fails PLEASE!!!

Sean.
http://i214.photobucket.com/albums/cc219/5e4n/fail.gif

Rus comes through a section that had Serena & Julia in! :speakles:

Elwin.
Awful attitude from Julia in that 3rd set. Cheating at it's best :worship:
Tried to diss Arantxa at the net by ignoring her and shaking the umpire's hand first. Rus said something and made a gesture, and then only Julia decided to shake hands with Arantxa :sobbing:
Aran :hearts: R4 of a GS :bowdown:

madmax
I'm saddened and befuddled right now...no words Jules - you just keep on dissapointing:facepalm:

joăo.
Jun 2nd, 2012, 07:36 PM
Aran :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

Round 4 :hysteric: :hysteric: :hysteric:

GoofyDuck
Goerges trademark behaviour :yeah:

Happy for Aranxta, didn't let Julia's behaviour throw her off :D

Julia didn't look at Aranxta and walked past her to shake the umpire's hand, Aran already had her arm stretched out and shrugged.
Then suddenly Julia turned around and with big smile shook Aranxta's hand :spit:

Belmont Lad
Georges was acting like a complete bitch from hell. Like she would have requested play be stopped if she was leading 5-2 in that third set. Suck it up and stop whining. :rolleyes:

tkutsaar
Serena’s chances for the wooden spoon came to a surprise end.

Viktymise
The handshake? Jeez, Julia needs to grow up.

fmate26
2 double faults in a row at the end.:facepalm:

Queenpova
DISGUSTING from Julia

DISGUSTING

hmm she did shake her hand

M.S.F
The handshake :lol:
What a wasted chance for a QF Julia :o

rickxx
Jules :help: Wasted a chance of a lifetime for a GS QF... Next time please concentrate on playing instead of being a bitch.

M.P
DISGUSTING from Julia

DISGUSTING

she shaked :facepalm:

RR-87
Julia :facepalm: disgusting behaviour :o
Rus :yeah:

King Halep
Rus!!!

MrJovani2293
Jun 2nd, 2012, 07:37 PM
I love JULIA!!!!! Bitch it up Girl!

Berlin_Calling
I am SO HAPPY for Arantxa!!! :sobbing::worship: Dream R16 with Kaia :drool:

I usually like Julia, but she acted like such a bitch :tape: WTF is with her almost not shaking Aran's hand?! :confused:

ACEof DIAMONDS
She thought better of shunning that hand shake, French crowd was about to get into a frenzy.

zigga
Julia :sobbing: But she was sure complaining a lot.
Congrats Aran :)

KoOlMaNsEaN
Julia = the vilain? She made it seem like she wasn't going to shake Rus' hand but after she shook James' hand she "mistakenly" shook Arantxa's.
Ahhh, the WTA, how I adore thee

Dexter
I didnt watch the entire match, why Julia didnt shake hands with Arantxa? :confused:

Not really surprised with this result, as Julia is a mess this year. What is Rus doing all year long though? Does she wake up only for RG? She has some game!

Beny
She shook her hand but only after the handshake with the umpire.

Her behaviour was disgusting. Rus took note of it many times and was just shaking her head

Jane Lane
Rus and Pironkova are obviously BFFs.
1-Slam-GOATs :worship:

Gilas.
all my 2nd tier faves getting dismantled :tears: Please forgive Julia, she is just pissed.
Arantxa :yeah: a slam breakthrough. And people are saying that the younguns are crap :lol:

Serenita
DISGUSTING from Julia

DISGUSTING

What a bitch.
Glad Arantxa took out the trash! :kiss::kiss::kiss:

CillyUltra
They should have stopped the match. Görges is heavily affected by myopia. But RG is such a fucked up Grand Slam! :o

joăo.
Who would have thought, seriously :sobbing: Aran :worship: :inlove:

ACEof DIAMONDS
Screw the handshake though CAREER BEST GS PERFORMANCE FOR THE BEAUTIFUL ARANXTA RUS!!!!!

aussie_fan
DISGUSTING from Julia

DISGUSTING

umm, she did shake her hand, still wasn't great behaviour during the 3rd though.

It's just a simple solution RG, get some bloody lights!

crazillo
Jun 2nd, 2012, 07:38 PM
I'm glad Julia lost today. I used to be a big fan of hers, but this has changed today. So much cheating and then that handshake, WTF.

Simugna Help
Why is Julia such a bitch whenever she plays low ranked opponents? :scratch:

FORZA SARITA
BYE BYE CHEATER :wavey:

T_P
Aran :worship:
Well deserved.

Goerges showing the world what a bitch she is :wavey:

doujyr
it's great to see the player trying all the dirty tricks getting beat for a change.

pierce vs dementieva
radwanska vs craybas
ivanovic vs zvonareva
bartoli vs sugiyama

lord knows how many others. the cheater went on to win.

the mto rule remains an unacceptable blot on the game.

Queenpova
Why is Julia such a bitch whenever she plays low ranked opponents? :scratch:

cause that's the only ones she expects to beat

King Halep
Julia hot little slut :drool:

RobM88
Jun 2nd, 2012, 07:39 PM
DISGUSTING from Julia

DISGUSTING

She most certainly DID shake Arantxa's hand! So what's the problem? :rolleyes:

Vikapower
The court on this crowd throughout the match :help: what a disaster.

LOl at people complaining about Julia's attitude this is WTA, deal with it or suck it. :lol:

Dav.
This is why I love WTA. :lol:

CillyUltra
DISGUSTING from Julia

DISGUSTING

This fucking disgusting Dutch crowd was much worser.

MarkNL
ARANTXA!!! :hysteric:

So happy for her, finally she has got herself together :woohoo:

Lost a lot of respect for Julia today, tried to cheat in every way possible in the 3rd :o

matty
Why did Julia shake umps hand first? Rus was like WTF? Anyway, don't like Julia so glad Rus won. Maybe the former #1 juinor is finally making some strides...

What was Julia complaining about at changeover at 5-2?

Vaidisova
Julia :help:

Junzilla69
Jun 2nd, 2012, 07:40 PM
Nothing but props to Rus. For somebody who probably should have lost round 2 (to Serena) she's into R4. Sometimes it's better to be lucky then good.

Natash.
They should have stopped the match. Görges is heavily affected by myopia. But RG is such a fucked up Grand Slam!

Really?

Raiden
I didnt watch the entire match, why Julia didnt shake hands with Arantxa? :confused:No she did shake Aran in the end but at first it looked like Julia was about repeat Patty Schnyder's "orange juice handshake"

Frederik
I never do this... but :bigwave: bitch. (where's the gif?)

Well done Aran beating that piece of **** :worship:

Huntress55
Julia :hug:
But congrats to Rus :yeah:

TheBoiledEgg
yes Arantxa ;) :hearts:
well deserved in the end

Patrick345
Jun 2nd, 2012, 07:41 PM
If you watch Game,Set&Mats it´s almost completely dark. I think Görges had a point, but maybe that will teach her a lesson to play focused and fight for every point like a true pro. Had she done that the match would have been over a long time ago. She has no excuse to even lose a set to a mediocre player like Rus.

Matt01
Go to hell, Görges. Dumb b*tch with disgusting childish behaviour.

:lol:

Julia is a cheater who deserves to be mentioned in the same breath with Handnin from now on :oh:

Mixal
Shit, Rus was playing well in the last few games I caught. Very good returning. Julia did shake her hand and even managed to put on a big fake smile :lol:

What did she actually do in the 3rd except for arguing with the umpire?

C. Drone
Jun 2nd, 2012, 07:42 PM
best result of the day, thank you Arantxa :inlove:

Görges... disgusting loser not gained many fans today. :lol: I dont care if she has bad eyes or broke her nails, its not her job to act like a brat and use gamesmanship.

Michael!
Julia, u suck!
Should and could have won it easily..instead she fucks it up herself and gets bitchy in the end as usual as she is annoyed by her own performance, awful

Kon.
:weirdo:

FU Julia :lol:
You screwed major chance for a RG R4. Your opponent was Rus.
Wasted too much time bitching and cheating.
I'm disappointed.

What's the deal with Rus? :lol:
She barely wins a couple of tour level matches all year and then reaches a grand slam 4th round?
Well done to her.

The crowd was supporting Rus so much.
Nice efforts from Julia to postpone the match, the booing was well deserved. Maybe it was too dark though, idk. :shrug:
Oh, and nice handshake. :hysteric:

Fun match, overall. :p

CillyUltra
Really?

Görges has contacts of 6 diopters

Tenis Srbija
Dear God. Rus is in a GS R4 :speakles: Goerges couldn't take advantage of playing against Rus to reach last 16 :speakles:
Damn, this tournament is hilarious! :happy:

Ferg
Peak WTA tonight :hysteric: :rolls: Will we ever have a night like this again?!

MrJovani2293
CHEATING?????? Since when is it cheating to ask the umpire to call the match due to poor light.

*Jean*
Jun 2nd, 2012, 07:43 PM
Aran :yeah:

G&R
Julia :( wasted chance for a deep run here. Her behaviour in the third was quite bad still it was getting really dark out there. Congrats to Arantxa she plays very well and remained composed despite of what was going on.

Tenis Srbija
Peak WTA tonight :hysteric: :rolls: Will we ever have a night like this again?!

I know, right :awww: If only Sveta - Aga match was today too :sobbing: It would be a perfect day!

keithb1961
:hearts: Rus, way to go, I love it :worship:

MarkNL
I would have posted the bye bitch gif I was on my computer :oh:

matty
umm, she did shake her hand, still wasn't great behaviour during the 3rd though.

It's just a simple solution RG, get some bloody lights!

umm, obviously it was a slight to Rus (Rus was waiting for her at the net-Julia walked to the ump first)-- Rus put her hands out as to say WTF did I do?

Rus is so tomboyishly darling--she's so lean--wow, what muscles--wish I had some of those.

Vikapower
Jun 2nd, 2012, 07:44 PM
The crowd was supporting Rus so much.
Nice efforts from Julia to postpone the match, the booing was well deserved. Maybe it was too dark though, idk. :shrug:
Oh, and nice handshake. :hysteric:

It was very dark out there, the cameras gives a wrong impression of light. :facepalm:

They should have stopped the match a long time ago --

leon charles
Disgusting behaviour from Goerges, really appalled by the way it went down, one of the worst cases of gamesmanship I have ever witnessed starting at like 4-1 in the third set. She should really be ashamed of herself.

If I wasn't already cheering for Rus in the first place, I totally would now. Well deserved victory, and well deserved quadruple fault to lose it from Julia.

Can't believe she had the audacity of almost not shaking Rus' hand either, at least she did gt over herself and did that in the end... still really atrocious.

And this is coming from both a german and someone who usually does support her. I knew she wasn't particularily nice but this is just wrong.

Natash.

Oh wow :lol: I had no idea. Oh well. Let GM continue to bash her. :lol:

EDIT: Should have never been that close and her bitchy attitude was unnecessary.

Good for Arantxa. She always has a cool head.

Elwin.
Jun 2nd, 2012, 07:45 PM
What striked me the most, is that Julia complained about it being dark and wants to stop. Having a 'fake' medical time out afterwards. Then holds her service, wins a game, doesn't complain about being too dark. Arantxa wins the next game, and Julia wants to stop playing.
She only wanted to stop playing when Arantxa had the edge
:hysteric:

Patrick345
Görges is weak, too. Just leave the court. Tell the umpire you can´t see, and want to speak to the supervisor( who was probably home already :lol: ). If he doesn´t call him and disqualifies you himself, you sue the FTF in court for the winners prize money. :lol:

These cheap bastards really need to establish a fixed 21.00 CET cut-off or fucking put lights on. Cheap bastards.

Mixal
Yeah when she was packing her bag and Arantxa walked all the way over to her!

:spit:

LenaDMania0003
Well done Arantxa! :inlove: :woohoo:
was completely dominated in the 2nd set but turned it in the 3rd
GL in next round
Julia :facepalm: these DF's in the last game and handshake :help:

sunsets21
Julia :( :hug:

That handshake though... :sobbing:

keithb1961
Jun 2nd, 2012, 07:46 PM
Her behaviour in the third was quite bad still it was getting really dark out there.
The light is the same for both players, is it not?

Rui.
Jun 2nd, 2012, 07:46 PM
Aran :yeah: Good job :)

Raiden
Jun 2nd, 2012, 07:47 PM
What court was it again?

That court should be restricted to daytime matches only - no more evening gigs, cuz it was really getting darker (more dark than at Suzanne Lenglen where there was another match was going on at the same time)

Berlin_Calling
Jun 2nd, 2012, 07:47 PM
If you watch Game,Set&Mats it´s almost completely dark. I think Görges had a point, but maybe that will teach her a lesson to play focused and fight for every point like a true pro. Had she done that the match would have been over a long time ago. She has no excuse to even lose a set to a mediocre player like Rus.

Just because Arantxa isn't a brainless ballbasher like Julia doesn't mean she's a mediocre player... Although yes, her pro career has been quite disappointing thus far, you have to remember she was junior #1, and she has the game and athleticism to be AT LEAST top 30.

JeLeNaJfAn
Jun 2nd, 2012, 07:48 PM
She smiles to Arantxa. You have so fucking disgusting comments. Rus has won and end! Typical german und netherland problems... too funny

matty
Jun 2nd, 2012, 07:49 PM

I don't like Julia, but as someone who cannot see very well at all in the dark, I can see Gorges has a point. I dind't realize it was so dark....hmmm no wonder she was upset. Still, don't take it out on Rus at the net/handshake.

Patrick345
Jun 2nd, 2012, 07:49 PM
Just because Arantxa isn't a brainless ballbasher like Julia doesn't mean she's a mediocre player... Although yes, her pro career has been quite disappointing thus far, you have to remember she was junior #1, and she has the game and athleticism to be AT LEAST top 30.

OF COURSE. Even when you try to play it nice and use terms like mediocre player instead of shit player some people will get offended. :lol:

Sabinator.
Jun 2nd, 2012, 07:50 PM
http://i284.photobucket.com/albums/ll36/Bigsteve87/Gifs/ByeBitch.gif

juliagoergesfan
In no way was Julia cheating. She may have been using a form of gamesmanship, but where in the rules does that say its not allowed? Besides, she could barely see, and neither could Arantxa, who wanted to challenge an obvious out call at 2-5,0-30. If a supervisor who is trying to get matches complete isn't letting you wait till tomorrow when conditions are better for both player, I would be extremely pissed too. Julia had every right to be upset and given her circumstance, I say she handled it fine.

Also, Julia is not the only one at fault here for suspect behaviour. The Dutch crowd was extremely rude. It was Like Julia vs. all of the Netherlands. Granted the Germans should have been there to give more support to Julia, but the Dutch should be the ones embarrassed by their behaviour. So rude to Julia which started early in the first set. Try keeping your emotions in when its like that.

As for the match result, its really hard as a Julia fan but we all know her potential is enormous and its clear she'll have ups and downs in her career. This was a down but the ups will definitely over shadow what happened today.

And for Arantxa, she's she attractive in is a fighter but a good playing Julia who has more fans on her side should beat her on a regular day. Anyways, good luck to Rus against Kanepi. And May the Dutch be more respectful in the future.

Frederik
They should have stopped the match. Görges is heavily affected by myopia. But RG is such a fucked up Grand Slam! :o

and why would they stop the match because of that?
What happens if an old player is too exhausted to continue playing? Stop the match and continue it tomorrow?

Kon.
Jun 2nd, 2012, 07:51 PM
What court was it again? That court should be restricted to daytime matches only - no more evening gigs cuz it was really getting darker (more dark than at Suzanne Lenglen where there was another match was going on at the same time)
Court 7.

In the end, did Julia intend not to shake Rus's hand and then regretted and shook it and also smiled to her? :lol:
It looked like something like that.

RobM88
The lack of light on a smaller court like that is really an issue - yes it impacts both players but they really should just halt play at a set time. Better yet get some lights, or get these matches out on court earlier in the day. Schedule doubles for last match of the day on all courts!

Yeah Julia was pissed and she knew she should have won the first set. It was a great opportunity and she blew it in the end. If Julia had kept the momentum I guarantee Rus would have tried to halt play as well.

C. Drone

maybe that was disturbing her when served for 1st set and lost service game to love.

Maybe next time, when she, the seeded plays against someone way lower ranked, maybe should win the match easier. And not waste time...

Natash.
Jun 2nd, 2012, 07:52 PM
Court 7.

In the end, did Julia intend not to shake Rus's hand and then regretted and shook it and also smiled to her? :lol:

Yeah probably. :lol:

Johnbert
julia has no excuses. she MUST win the 1st set and then it's all hers. but that'S typical for her. julia with angies or petkos attitude would have easily won this match. such a brilliant draw to the quarters and she throw it way. still the same. if she doesnt change her attitude, she will never reach a quarterfinal.

Wintermute
Only saw the match from when Jules was getting the MTO. But it looked really dark, even on TV. Having been at Wimbledon when they are playing late I can understand how dark that is in reality and it is very hard to see. So Goerges had a point, and supervisor could just as well have stopped play two or three games earlier.

But having said that, the opponent is in the same conditions and if the decision doesn't go your way you just have to knuckle down and deal with it. And Julia failed to do that. The crowd seemed to be getting to her as well. (Did she say "F U" to someone in the stand?)

She's still kinda sexy in ultra-bitch mode. But she needs to come to terms with how to deal with that situation better if it happens to her again in the future.

Well done to Rus. Did not expect to see her in R4.

ACEof DIAMONDS
Jun 2nd, 2012, 07:54 PM
umm, obviously it was a slight to Rus (Rus was waiting for her at the net-Julia walked to the ump first)-- Rus put her hands out as to say WTF did I do?

Rus is so tomboyishly darling--she's so lean--wow, what muscles--wish I had some of those.

I really don't think she is built this way but it'd be nice if she could put on a few pounds and keep that muscular frame. It would really help in added a little more power and bite to her ground strokes.

Material World
Julia was poor at the end - she had no right to beef at Rus.

I did however think that it was too dark and in all fairness in that situation they should offer the players the light at 1-1. Alternatively they should use lightmeters and have a threshold reading where play is stopped as with cricket.

madmax
C'mon people, Jules was obviously hampered by the increasing lack of light in that parking lot and had complete right to complain because of that. Obviously, she had to put away Rus in 2 sets, but the schedulling in RG sucks and this issue has to be addressed sooner rather than later. Very dissapointing result for the game, as Rus brings nothing to the table and will be slaughtered by Kanepi in the next round, while Jules would reach QF most likely. Too bad

Berlin_Calling
OF COURSE. Even when you try to play it nice and use terms like mediocre player instead of shit player some people will get offended. :lol:

I'm not offended, I'm just telling you how I feel because you clearly used the term 'mediocre' as a slight to Arantxa...

matty
Jun 2nd, 2012, 07:56 PM
and why would they stop the match because of that?
What happens if an old player is too exhausted to continue playing? Stop the match and continue it tomorrow?

^ comparing apples to oranges. Dark is dark and whether you can see well in it has nothing to do with age. If it's raining they stop play for both. If it's too hot they stop play for both. If it's too dark they should have stopped play. The ump was jsut keeping to a schedule, meanwhile, one players life long dream is going down the toilet.

Hurley
Jun 2nd, 2012, 07:56 PM

Girls, girls, stop fighting. They're both terrible.

Vikapower
Jun 2nd, 2012, 07:57 PM

Julia has eyesight problems and carries contact lenses, the lack of light will forcefully trouble her more.

Plus this is the outer courts. At least Lenglen and Chatrier has the score-boards and environmental lights to see something even so RG shouldn't be making players play up this kind of darkness.

Frederik
Jun 2nd, 2012, 07:58 PM
^ comparing apples to oranges. Dark is dark and whether you can see well in it has nothing to do with age. If it's raining they stop play for both. If it's too hot they stop play for both. If it's too dark they should have stopped play. The ump was jsut keeping to a schedule, meanwhile, one players life long dream is going down the toilet.

Rus and the umpire didn't seem to have a problem with the lack of light. :shrug: That means that the conditions were good enough to continue playing.

MaSharp
Jun 2nd, 2012, 07:58 PM
Julia. :/

Congrats Arantxa! :D Very happy for her.

fish_wilson
Jun 2nd, 2012, 07:59 PM
Sweet Arantxa! Incredible that she now is in the fourth.

Elwin.
Jun 2nd, 2012, 07:59 PM
Julia has eyesight problems and carries contact lenses, the lack of light will forcefully trouble her more.

Plus this is the outer courts. At least Lenglen and Chatrier has the score-boards and environmental lights to see something even so RG shouldn't be making players play up this kind of darkness.

Contact lenses solve eyesight problems :hysteric: No excuse.
I can tell

matty
Jun 2nd, 2012, 08:00 PM
Rus and the umpire didn't seem to have a problem with the lack of light. :shrug: That means that the conditions were good enough to continue playing.

ump has very little riding on the amount of light--players have a lot. I agree with an above poster, the light should be measured and play stopped at the treshhold

juliagoergesfan
Jun 2nd, 2012, 08:00 PM
Court 7.

For obvious reasons, Julia was very upset as any player in that situation would be and she just wanted to get off the court. Rus wasn't at the net yet so she shook the umpires hand. It was a bit rude not to wait but in the heat of the moment, you gotta remember that being the favorite to win a match like this and losing would make anyone go crazy. Then after shaking the umpires hand, she right away turned to Arantxa and gave her a sincere handshake and a positive smile. That's more then most players usually give.

M@chete
Jun 2nd, 2012, 08:01 PM
I love Jule and her boobs.

but today it was a poor display. Rus played good and hit very deep. But boobs should have won it. The timeout was not correct. If she had a blister, okay... but this is a match she has to win in two sets. The next match would have been on a bigger court. Instead she will have a lot of time to think....

Israel
Jun 2nd, 2012, 08:01 PM
Lol I thought Julia wasn't going to shake hands because she shook hands with the umpire first, but then smiled and shook hands with Rus.
Was pretty bad and Goerges will have a bad feeling into her next match with those 2 DFs to finish with for sure...

Chip.
Jun 2nd, 2012, 08:02 PM
Julia sensed that she wasn't getting her pigeon Karolina in the next round. Strategic tank IMO :shrug:

In all seriousness that was awful :o:o But well done Arantxa!

CillyUltra
Jun 2nd, 2012, 08:02 PM
Maybe next time, when she, the seeded plays against someone way lower ranked, maybe should win the match easier. And not waste time...

Definetely Görges had to win this in 2 against a scrub like Rus, despite the disgusting circumstances in the end.

But who gives a shit about this fucking tourney with the Euro coming up next week. :lol:

Material World
Jun 2nd, 2012, 08:03 PM

Near the end the umpire had to get out of the chair to check a ball that was out by miles and just below him. He plainly couldn't see.

Frederik
Jun 2nd, 2012, 08:03 PM
ump has very little riding on the amount of light--players have a lot. I agree with an above poster, the light should be measured and play stopped at the treshhold

I agree that they sould've suspended the match if there REALLY wasn't enough light, but they should never suspend play only because one of the players has a problem with her eyes.
That's what I wanted to say.

G&R
Jun 2nd, 2012, 08:05 PM

No doubt about it. And I would have liked Julia to move on, stop complaining and play the match using her brain. But noone can deny it was getting really dark, and that could have affected her. I didn't say that to justify her poor behaviour but she didn't invent anything, it was very difficult to see the ball.

Raiden
Jun 2nd, 2012, 08:06 PM
Just leave the court. Tell the umpire you can´t see, and want to speak to the supervisor( who was probably home already :lol: ). If he doesn´t call him and disqualifies you himself, you sue the FTF in court for the winners prize moneySomebody should do that - some player should walk out regardless of what the umpire and superviser says and thereby perhaps sacrifice himself/herself in order to put them on the spot.

Then and only then will the RG-goons finally get their act together and either shut down the dark outside courts at 9 sharp, or else get their Mediterranean asses to the local appliance store and purchase/borrow some stage lighting shit and plug it immediately, the very next day

BH both wings
Jun 2nd, 2012, 08:08 PM
I agree that they sould've suspended the match if there REALLY wasn't enough light, but they should never suspend play only because one of the players has a problem with her eyes.

That is true, however, the umpire couldn't obviously see the ball anymore. Rus was unable to see if her shots went in or out. Rus of course wanted to continue because of the momentum, and I guess the umpire wanted to finish the match that day.

Stonerpova
Jun 2nd, 2012, 08:09 PM
Fucking hell Julia :facepalm:

I like her, but she needs a serious attitude adjustment

Congrats to Rus :yeah:

juliagoergesfan

This is a grand slam. Not everything is able to be properly managed but making sure that the conditions are both safe and adequate for the players should be one of the top priorities. In this case, even many people at the grounds were saying how dark it was. Julia had every right to ask for a delay.

And to those people who call her a cheat for that, how exactly does that make her a bitch?

Sombrerero loco
wow aran :drool:

TennisAddict84
Jun 2nd, 2012, 08:10 PM
didn't realize julia was such a little biatch...completely changes my perception of her now...

debby

Please, I live in France, and at the time Goerges started complaining, it was not that dark. Less bright yes, but not dark yet.
And these conditions are the same for both.
Also, darkness doesn't excuse her loss :lol: She should have won the first set, she should have played better.

juliagoergesfan
didn't realize julia was such a little biatch...completely changes my perception of her now...

explain why you think she is a bitch?
you rather see her have no passion and drive to win? :rolleyes:

doujyr
Jun 2nd, 2012, 08:11 PM
CHEATING?????? Since when is it cheating to ask the umpire to call the match due to poor light.

she took a highly questionable mto in an attempt to waste time to force them to call it off.

~Cherry*Blossom~
Jun 2nd, 2012, 08:11 PM
lol the handshake was so funny.

I didn't get it at all. Why ignore your opponent for the handshake only to shake her hand afterwards with a giant fake smile. Makes it look worse than if she just didn't shake her hand at all.

CuteKoala
Jun 2nd, 2012, 08:12 PM
Julia, you should have concentrated on the tennis match instead of acting like a silly bitch. :rolleyes: All in all, a very disappointing performance! :no:

M@chete
Jun 2nd, 2012, 08:12 PM

Well, my perception hasn't changed. I still see two big, healthy melons instead of a little biatch. She has a temper, yes.

Vikapower
Jun 2nd, 2012, 08:13 PM
Contact lenses solve eyesight problems :hysteric: No excuse.
I can tell

:lol: Well I'm not trying to find an excuses for Julia, she had all her chances but she was clearly affected by the light -- at end because,

Rus had all the momentum so forcefully she was never going to care about light, umpire, crowd etc. :lol: -- Julia was losing so forcefully all these little affected her brain more. :lol:

A player could choke, throw leads and all but she wasn't even given a chance for a come back because they simply refused to stop the match in bad conditions of play. :shrug:

PetraReeMona
Jun 2nd, 2012, 08:13 PM
DISGUSTING from Julia

DISGUSTING

:scratch:

Must have been only on your screen that they didn't shake hands, because we all saw that Julia shook Rus' hand after she shook the umpires hand.

Strange that isn't it :confused:

Unless of course you are making things up.... which I'm sure YOU wouldn't :tape:

TennisAddict84
Jun 2nd, 2012, 08:15 PM
explain why you think she is a bitch?
you rather see her have no passion and drive to win? :rolleyes:

well, from what I am reading...sounds like she was using gamesmanship and exhibiting poor sportsmanship...at the end of day, a player needs to suck it up and play fair...not pull a Henin

Vikapower
Jun 2nd, 2012, 08:15 PM
Please, I live in France, and at the time Goerges started complaining, it was not that dark. Less bright yes, but not dark yet.
Also, darkness doesn't excuse her loss :lol: She should have won the first set, she should have played better.

Hell no Debby :lol:

The loser is always going to be affected to quadruple extents by these conditions --

Rus was winning you really think she was thinking about light and all ? :lol:

So saying the light is the same for everybody is false. :lol: It really depends to the psychological state of the player and clearly Julia was sobbing hence unable to focus on her game --

Still love her though in all her bitchy sexy glory. :hearts:

JamieMU30
Jun 2nd, 2012, 08:17 PM
Obviously, Goerges is a sore loser...You can't complain about poor light only when your opponent has the momentum...Both players have the same conditions to deal with...They can't favor Goerges because she has myopia...Really ridiculous antics from her, especially that fake MTO....Glad Rus took advantage of her draw and a seeded player who whines and cries like Wozniacki when she is losing...TBH, Goerges should have won in straights...Wasn't she up like 3-5 in that set?? Its her own fault the match ran that late...Get over it and keep playing, geez...A postponement until tomorrow doesn't automatically mean you will win the next day...First, La Borz and now Goerges with these whiny bitchy episodes...So glad the French Open peeps aren't having any of this stupid ass shit..."No, bitch, we aren't calling this match tonight. Get over it and keep playing...You are wasting more light arguing, no?"...Thank you Aranxta for taking out the overhyped trash...Good luck against Kaia and thank your lucky stars Razzano held in that last game against Rena, otherwise you would have been packing your shit already!! Congrats

MechWarrior2k
Jun 2nd, 2012, 08:18 PM
Does Goerges qualify for the German team now?

debby
Jun 2nd, 2012, 08:18 PM
well, from what I am reading...sounds like she was using gamesmanship and exhibiting poor sportsmanship...at the end of day, a player needs to suck it up and play fair...not pull a Henin

Henin didn't use doubtful MTO, she raised the hand. :lol: Please.

Hell no Debby :lol:

The loser is always going to be affected to quadruple extents by these conditions --

Rus was winning you really think she was thinking about light and all ? :lol:

So saying the light is the same for everybody is false. :lol: It really depends to the psychological state of the player and clearly Julia was sobbing hence unable to focus on her game --

Still love her though in all her bitchy sexy glory. :hearts:

Oh s'il te plaît :lol: Ca prouve encore plus qu'elle méritait que de perdre, si on est pas capable de se concentrer et de pas pleurer sur son sort ! It was very tough in the last set of that epic match between Fedal , it was dark, Nadal was not exactly trailing ahead... Fed was even two points away from the match.....
a Slam final >>>>>>>>>>>>>> a 3R

dsanders06
Jun 2nd, 2012, 08:19 PM
3rdroundges flops yet again :lol: Quelle surprise.

Even if she should've this one, Kanepi is a better player than her, so :lol: at the suggestion that this was a missed opportunity for a QF.

juliagoergesfan

Comparing Julia to Justine in terms of their on court behaviour is like comparing apples to monkeys in all honesty. As I said earlier, in no way did Julia cheat.
And when did she use poor sportsmanship? if your alluding to the handshake, remember that in the heat of the moment, its tough for any player to be gracious when their opponents fans we as obnoxious as Rus's were. However, Julia still conducted herself just fine and gave a good smile to back it up.

debby
Obviously, Goerges is a sore loser...You can't complain about poor light only when your opponent has the momentum...Both players have the same conditions to deal with...They can't favor Goerges because she has myopia...Really ridiculous antics from her, especially that fake MTO....Glad Rus took advantage of her draw and a seeded player who whines and cries like Wozniacki when she is losing...TBH, Goerges should have won in straights...Wasn't she up like 3-5 in that set?? Its her own fault the match ran that late...Get over it and keep playing, geez...A postponement until tomorrow doesn't automatically mean you will win the next day...First, La Borz and now Goerges with these whiny bitchy episodes...So glad the French Open peeps aren't having any of this stupid ass shit..."No, bitch, we aren't calling this match tonight. Get over it and keep playing...You are wasting more light arguing, no?"...Thank you Aranxta for taking out the overhyped trash...Good luck against Kaia and thank your lucky stars Razzano held in that last game against Rena, otherwise you would have been packing your shit already!! Congrats

:worship:

debby
Jun 2nd, 2012, 08:20 PM
Comparing Julia to Justine in terms of their on court behaviour is like comparing apples to monkeys in all honesty. As I said earlier, in no way did Julia cheat.
And when did she use poor sportsmanship? if your alluding to the handshake, remember that in the heat of the moment, its tough for any player to be gracious when their opponents fans we as obnoxious as Rus's were. However, Julia still conducted herself just fine and gave a good smile to back it up.

You should be proud someone dared to compare Hypeges to the Queen :lol: At least, monkeys are smart while apple can't even think.

Matt01
Jun 2nd, 2012, 08:21 PM
Definetely Görges had to win this in 2 against a scrub like Rus, despite the disgusting circumstances in the end.

But who gives a shit about this fucking tourney with the Euro coming up next week. :lol:

:scratch:

Smitten
Jun 2nd, 2012, 08:22 PM
So Julia is still super local. People STILL think she is some hidden clay GOAT.

She is not good on this surface. Not even a surprising loss. She makes too many UE on all surfaces.

Berlin_Calling
Jun 2nd, 2012, 08:22 PM

Just stop. You're not doing Julia any favors with your posts. If anything, you are making it worse.

deboraski
Jun 2nd, 2012, 08:23 PM
3rdroundges flops yet again :lol: Quelle surprise.

Even if she should've this one, Kanepi is a better player than her, so :lol: at the suggestion that this was a missed opportunity for a QF.

Julia played the fourth round in AUS.

Nalby fan
Jun 2nd, 2012, 08:23 PM
Jules. :(

Got some maturing to do. :o

Vikapower
Jun 2nd, 2012, 08:24 PM
Oh s'il te plaît :lol: Ca prouve encore plus qu'elle méritait que de perdre, si on est pas capable de se concentrer et de pas pleurer sur son sort !

:shrug: Aprčs toutes les opportunités qu'elle a eut et sachant comment cela lui tenait vraiment ŕ coeur on peut comprendre qu'elle s'est un peu égarée. Je pense qu'elle a un peu paniquée vers la fin, elle savait que c'était une grosse opportunité maintenant gâchée. :sobbing:

It was very tough in the last set of that epic match between Fedal , it was dark, Nadal was not exactly trailing ahead... Fed was even two points away from the match.....

:lol: You're not going to compare a GS F to a 3rd round right ? You yourself said it, the intensity is not the same so both players are pretty going to care less about darkness and stuffs like that. :lol:

juliagoergesfan
Jun 2nd, 2012, 08:24 PM
You should be proud someone dared to compare Hypeges to the Queen :lol: At least, monkeys are smart while apple can't even think.

:lol: by someone who calls an accomplished player that they don't like trash. i'd like to see them take julia on in tennis. at least julia doesn't refer to people she doesn't even know as trash, and at least even in tough circumstances like she ended up putting her self through today, she can still put a smile on and congratulate a player that she should not have lost to.

gmak
Jun 2nd, 2012, 08:25 PM
:facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :help: :o :mad: :fiery:

TennisAddict84
Jun 2nd, 2012, 08:25 PM

Oh s'il te plaît :lol: Ca prouve encore plus qu'elle méritait que de perdre, si on est pas capable de se concentrer et de pas pleurer sur son sort ! It was very tough in the last set of that epic match between Fedal , it was dark, Nadal was not exactly trailing ahead... Fed was even two points away from the match.....

this made me laugh :lol:

dsanders06
Jun 2nd, 2012, 08:26 PM

Only after almost losing to Romina Oprandi iirc, and then proudcing the shitshow to end all shitshows against Radwanska in the 4R itself.

madmax
:lol: by someone who calls an accomplished player that they don't like trash. i'd like to see them take julia on in tennis. at least julia doesn't refer to people she doesn't even know as trash, and at least even in tough circumstances like she ended up putting her self through today, she can still put a smile on and congratulate a player that she should not have lost to.

preach it:worship:
debby is an epitome of your regular TF troll anyway, so pay no mind to her

Matt01
Just stop. You're not doing Julia any favors with your posts. If anything, you are making it worse.

This.

:facepalm:

debby
:lol: by someone who calls someone trash. i'd like to see them take julia on in tennis. at least julia doesn't refer to people she doesn't even know as trash, and at least even in tough circumstances like she ended up putting her self through today, she can still put a smile on and congratulate a player that she should not have lost to.

What ? Clearly it's not Julia who is having sight problems but you as I never called anyone trash :lol: :lol: :lol: :smash:

Rik.
Arantxa :woohoo: Great job!

Julia, with this behaviour of tonight you won't make yourself popular :help:

Mynarco
Jun 2nd, 2012, 08:27 PM
Always good to see Goerges lose. Damn I need a highlight of this match

debby
preach it:worship:
debby is an epitome of your regular TF troll anyway, so pay no mind to her

Ooooh someone is bitter I am not a Pova stan. :lol:

this made me laugh :lol:

:lol: :yeah:

juliagoergesfan
What ? Clearly it's not Julia who is having sight problems but you as I never called anyone trash :lol: :lol: :lol: :smash:

i'm not referring to you as the one who called her trash, i'm talking about JaimeMU30 user...
sorry if that was unclear

Vikapower
Jun 2nd, 2012, 08:29 PM

Didn't see this gem, good stuff keep it up :happy: (<---- :rolls: Au sens premier du terme, pas la main)

Joe.
Suprising result :eek:

ACEof DIAMONDS
Pretty sad this thread is more about Julia when this is a career best at a GS for Rus. REAL FUCKING SAD GUYS!

Matt01

Oh, girl. :facepalm: She should have putten that fake smile on earlier and congratulate Rus before she shook hands with the umpire :lol:

And I won't even mention her tactical medical timeout :tape: :oh:

DragonFlame
Omgosh YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSsss :hysteric: I still can't believe it. I'm in extasy. AMAZING! :sobbing: This is just unreal!!!

Keep it up aran! GO ON! YOU CAN DO IT!

SO happy

debby
Jun 2nd, 2012, 08:30 PM
:shrug: Aprčs toutes les opportunités qu'elle a eut et sachant comment cela lui tenait vraiment ŕ coeur on peut comprendre qu'elle s'est un peu égarée. Je pense qu'elle a un peu paniquée vers la fin, elle savait que c'était une grosse opportunité maintenant gâchée. :sobbing:

Certes, donc on est d'accord qu'elle a cherché plein de prétexte pour reporter le match so elle se recentrerait ce soir et cette nuit ! ;)

C. Drone
Jun 2nd, 2012, 08:30 PM

more like tanked. :tape:

flareon
Jun 2nd, 2012, 08:33 PM
Juls has lost many fans tonight I did not see it...

juliagoergesfan
Jun 2nd, 2012, 08:33 PM
Oh, girl. :facepalm: She should have putten that fake smile on earlier and congratulate Rus before she shock hands with the umpire :lol:

Like I said, in the heat of the moment, who would want to wait after an agonizing defeat like that...especially in front of all those rude Dutch supporters. Towards the end though it got really out of hand. Cheering super loudly after the umpire confirms the serve is out is beyond disrespectful and very annoying. If I were Julia, I'd probably have thrown a water bottle at them. If it were someone like Rodionova, she probably would have thrown a chair.

Vikapower
Jun 2nd, 2012, 08:34 PM

Good posts, Debby is just a Julia hater. :hug: Perfectly conscious about the fact that Julia was clearly disadvantaged in this match even if she choked and all in the start --

This match really meant a lot for her and it showed so no problems there -- she really cared and will hope for better in the future. Julia has a great attitude on and off-court, no sane person is going to deny that unless if they're blinded of hate --

It's competition, she really cared.

$uricate
Jun 2nd, 2012, 08:35 PM
What was that? :sobbing:

As if Julia would have even made an impact at the Olympics anyway :rolleyes:

debby
Jun 2nd, 2012, 08:37 PM
Good posts, Debby is just a Julia hater. :hug: Perfectly conscious about the fact that Julia was clearly disadvantaged in this match even if she choked and all in the start --

This match really meant a lot for her and it showed so no problems there -- she really cared and will hope for better in the future. Julia has a great attitude on and off-court, no sane person is going to deny that unless if they're blinded of hate --

It's competition, she really cared.

LMAO

Goerges is irrelevant, I really don't give a shit about her :lol: :lol: I just never thought she was THAT good. And tonight she was being bitchy. That's all. :lol:

$uricate

If she did then they were only fairweather.

I appreciate Julia for her inner bitch.

M@chete

Your fav Wozniacki used tactical MTO several times in the past. I'm just mentioning it.

Vikapower
Certes, donc on est d'accord qu'elle a cherché plein de prétexte pour reporter le match so elle se recentrerait ce soir et cette nuit ! ;)

Oui je ne le nie pas, t'inquičte mais bon ce match était important pour elle et puis c'est la WTA :devil:

C'est courant donc je surpris que les internautes soit si offusqués que cela -- au moins cela prouve que ça lui tenait vraiment ŕ coeur.

Goerges is irrelevant, I really don't give a shit about her I just never thought she was THAT good.

:lol: Closet, closet --

deboraski
Jun 2nd, 2012, 08:38 PM
What was that? :sobbing:

As if Julia would have even made an impact at the Olympics anyway :rolleyes:

She could/may have a impact on doubles with Andrea.

Queenpova

yeah, she lost 33% of her fans.... she lost 5

Natash.

:worship: :lol:

juliagoergesfan
Jun 2nd, 2012, 08:40 PM

exactly. if someone is a true goerges fan, then they will support her even in her worst moments.

Berlin_Calling
Like I said, in the heat of the moment, who would want to wait after an agonizing defeat like that...especially in front of all those rude Dutch supporters. Towards the end though it got really out of hand. Cheering super loudly after the umpire confirms the serve is out is beyond disrespectful and very annoying. If I were Julia, I'd probably have thrown a water bottle at them. If it were someone like Rodionova, she probably would have thrown a chair.

OMG, you KNOW you're grasping at straws when you use Rodionova's moral compass in comparison as justification. :hysteric:

Matt01
Your fav Wozniacki used tactical MTO several times in the past. I'm just mentioning it.

Perhaps, but this is not the topic of this thread :p

M@chete
Jun 2nd, 2012, 08:44 PM
exactly. if someone is a true goerges fan, then they will support her even in her worst moments.

of course. But she beat herself today AGAIN! There is no need for throwing bottles. She has to beat Rus in 2 sets. That's it.

Oizo
Jun 2nd, 2012, 08:45 PM
Am dissapointed of Julia's behaviour ...

CillyUltra
Jun 2nd, 2012, 08:46 PM
Julia, with this behaviour of tonight you won't make yourself popular :help:

Better to have Görges than a clown like Robben who will hopefully mess it up for the Netherlands as well. :)

laurie
Jun 2nd, 2012, 08:47 PM
Didn't see the match but by reading the posts here, doesn't look like Julia acquitted herself very well. Her career hasn't really moved forward so far this year.

M@chete
Jun 2nd, 2012, 08:48 PM
Better to have Görges than a clown like Robben who will hopefully mess it up for the Netherlands as well. :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VXuSWj9li04

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CsDwp2z2uWs&feature=related

flareon
Jun 2nd, 2012, 08:50 PM

I love her, she had a real chance to progress here and it seems to of just ended very angrily...

CillyUltra
Jun 2nd, 2012, 08:52 PM
Didn't see the match but by reading the posts here, doesn't look like Julia acquitted herself very well.

So you belong to the kind of species who believes internet forums. :lol:

Elwin.
Jun 2nd, 2012, 08:52 PM

What has Robben got anything to do with this :haha:
Seriously, get a grip

Frederik
Jun 2nd, 2012, 08:53 PM

fail

Traitor
Jun 2nd, 2012, 08:54 PM
Wasn't the match suppose to be stopped? Rus is going to lose to Kanepi now.

DragonFlame

Oh grow up sour puss. :lol:

$uricate
She could/may have a impact on doubles with Andrea.

Perhaps :shrug:

I actually can see Julia doing something at Wimbledon this year.

yeah, she lost 33% of her fans.... she lost 5

You are becoming quite the comedian.

I enjoy it :oh:

Petkorazzi
Jun 2nd, 2012, 08:55 PM
Who is this CillyUltra person? :lol: Crawl back into your little hole, please.

silesia
Jun 2nd, 2012, 08:56 PM

pfff :spit: Yeah she especially misses those, who have never seen her face beyond the tits. :lol:

Material World
Jun 2nd, 2012, 08:58 PM
I do love that this match has currently generated more comments than Kaia vs Caro. More of a surprise?

silesia
Who is this CillyUltra person? :lol: Crawl back into your little hole, please.

At least she is person, You are only a joke of human :)

laurie
So you belong to the kind of species who believes internet forums. :lol:

Well you have a point because it is best to see the match and then make a judgement. But most posters' opinions here seem quite conclusive.

I like Georges but I find it amusing that she has to collect the tennis balls from the ballboys from one side only. That does suggest to me a bit of inflexibility there. Little details like that can say a lot about a personality.

DragonFlame
Jun 2nd, 2012, 08:59 PM
Rus is more gorgoes then julia anyway. Inside and Outside. :angel:

Still.. a hard loss for her for sure. She'll bounce back though.

I'm just too ecstatic for aran, this is amazing. A Wta-tile and a Grandslam R4 in just a few weeks makes dutch tennisfans so happy. And trust me, we LOVE tennis.

Frederik
Jun 2nd, 2012, 09:00 PM
Rus is more gorgoes then julia anyway. Inside and Outside. :angel:

this :worship:

FORZA SARITA
i couldn't post it earlier but

http://i1247.photobucket.com/albums/gg633/FORZAPENNETTA/ByeBitch.gif

Queenpova
You are becoming quite the comedian.

I enjoy it :oh:

:oh:

MarkNL
Better to have Görges than a clown like Robben who will hopefully mess it up for the Netherlands as well. :)Omg, linking Goerges and Robben :spit: Netherlands won 6-0 today so Robben doesn't seem to mess up anything :oh: Besides he's playing for Bayern :oh:
Some Goerges fans share their personality with their idol apparantly :rolleyes:

matty
Jun 2nd, 2012, 09:01 PM

:)

$uricate
Jun 2nd, 2012, 09:02 PM
Oh, girl. :facepalm: She should have putten that fake smile on earlier and congratulate Rus before she shook hands with the umpire :lol:

I have never seen you say something positive on this forum. Ever.

deboraski
Jun 2nd, 2012, 09:02 PM
I like Georges but I find it amusing that she has to collect the tennis balls from the ballboys from one side only. That does suggest to me a bit of inflexibility there. Little details like that can say a lot about a personality.

Cmon every tennis players have their wierd superstition.

silesia
Jun 2nd, 2012, 09:03 PM
Didn't see the match but by reading the posts here, doesn't look like Julia acquitted herself very well. Her career hasn't really moved forward so far this year.

Yeah especially, that she has the best year in her history (at the same level) = best ranking average.

Patrick345
Jun 2nd, 2012, 09:04 PM

If only Görges was as relentless and persistent in her tennis as CillyUltra is in stalking, she would be top ten. :lol:

MarkNL
Jun 2nd, 2012, 09:06 PM
If only Görges was as relentless and persistent in her tennis as CillyUltra is in stalking, she would be top ten. :lol::worship:

silesia
Jun 2nd, 2012, 09:07 PM
Omg, linking Goerges and Robben :spit: Netherlands won 6-0 today so Robben doesn't seem to mess up anything :oh: Besides he's playing for Bayern :oh:

Germany will kick your ass on June 13, as in the last match... :kiss: and Robben will cry :lol:

laurie
Yeah especially, that she has the best year in her history (at the same level) = best ranking average.

That's all very nice but I assume you will like to see her do better? Especially at the majors? For instance, Kerber is doing some really good stuff, that will be an incentive to Georges hopefully.

doudiss
:rolleyes:Only saw the match from when Jules was getting the MTO. But it looked really dark, even on TV. Having been at Wimbledon when they are playing late I can understand how dark that is in reality and it is very hard to see. So Goerges had a point, and supervisor could just as well have stopped play two or three games earlier.

But having said that, the opponent is in the same conditions and if the decision doesn't go your way you just have to knuckle down and deal with it. And Julia failed to do that. The crowd seemed to be getting to her as well. (Did she say "F U" to someone in the stand?)

She's still kinda sexy in ultra-bitch mode. But she needs to come to terms with how to deal with that situation better if it happens to her again in the future.

Well done to Rus. Did not expect to see her in R4.

Well, yep, she said the F word to someone(a line referee?). What a poor attitude. Wonder if the WTA will consider a penalty for that gamesmanship

Material World
Jun 2nd, 2012, 09:09 PM

:yawn: it's been done. post 93 on p7.

M@chete
Jun 2nd, 2012, 09:09 PM
If only Görges was as relentless and persistent in her tennis as CillyUltra is in stalking, she would be top ten. :lol:

If only Görges was as relentless and persistent in her tennis as the unfunny Patrick345 is in trolling on this forum, she would be top three. :lol:

matty
Jun 2nd, 2012, 09:10 PM

P l e a s e, sounds like the ump was even having trouble seeing the ball--he was sticking to a schedule--I pretty much can't stand Julia and don't care if she lost, but if it was dark (and a WTA veteran would know more than you or I), then the ump (again, just trying to stick to a schedule)should probably have suspended play. These umps have certainly made mistakes in the past--nothing new.

skies get darker in California than in Washington State 2 hours earlier...the same country....
Question is, were you on the court? Didn't think so.:lol:

CatTs
Jun 2nd, 2012, 09:11 PM
:rolleyes:

http://i.minus.com/ibhfmf1InmibW3.gif

M@chete
Jun 2nd, 2012, 09:12 PM
:worship:

http://i.minus.com/ibhfmf1InmibW3.gif[/QUOTE]

Natash.
Jun 2nd, 2012, 09:12 PM

Right? :sobbing: :lol:

Material World
Jun 2nd, 2012, 09:13 PM

In the words of the great Homer Simpson: 'It's funny because it's true'

deboraski
Jun 2nd, 2012, 09:13 PM

You can see that she was looking straight to the umpire, the shook his hand and finally turned to Rus.

This all thing is just blah blah for nothing.

Matt01
Jun 2nd, 2012, 09:14 PM
If only Görges was as relentless and persistent in her tennis as the unfunny Patrick345 is in trolling on this forum, she would be top three. :lol:

Oh, please. Patrick is a great addition to this forum. His posts are always witty and entertaining :hearts:

Well, yep, she said the F word to someone(a line referee?). What a poor attitude. Wonder if the WTA will consider a penalty for that gamesmanship

I think she shouted that word to her entourage.

$uricate
Jun 2nd, 2012, 09:14 PM

That equates to about a 4 on the bitch scale...

silesia
Jun 2nd, 2012, 09:15 PM

If only Germans would kick off from their (our) country such a anti-German unemployed immigrant's whores like you, Germany would be a beautiful country :angel:

juliagoergesfan
You can see that she was looking straight to the umpire, the shook his hand and finally turned to Rus.

This all thing is just blah blah for nothing.

People just trying to make Julia look bad because they know she's destined to be a star and their jealous of her awesomeness. :worship:

doudiss
A positive smile???? I wont consider someone smiling to me like that as being honest

CatTs
Jun 2nd, 2012, 09:16 PM

Out of ten? :p

Patrick345
Jun 2nd, 2012, 09:16 PM

I would have prefered it, if she didn´t shake his hand. At least it would have shown that she cares about winning and has some hate for the guy. :devil:

If you saw how dark it was on Game,Set&Mats a minute after the match you can only agree with Görges, that the match should have been stopped.

matty
Jun 2nd, 2012, 09:17 PM

I dunno--that seemed pretty bitchy--i'd say an 8.

flareon
Jun 2nd, 2012, 09:18 PM

Personally if your not gunna shake someones hand just walk off, shes made herself look worse by coming back IMO... Its clearly intentional not to shake Arans hand so just walk off, if you wanna be a grade A bitch.

MK Ultra
Jun 2nd, 2012, 09:18 PM

That gif has passed its peak and will never win a slam again.

Patrick345
Jun 2nd, 2012, 09:19 PM

That was really nothing. If people hadn´t seen the match, they´d make nothing out of those handshakes. I expected her to shake Rus´ hand and then go Jeff Tarango on the umpire.:tape:

juliagoergesfan
Jun 2nd, 2012, 09:19 PM

At least she even shook his hands. I can name at least 15 players in the top 100 that wouldn't have after he didn't silence the Dutch crowd, or speak with the supervisor to postpone after even he had trouble seeing.

silesia
Jun 2nd, 2012, 09:20 PM
People just trying to make Julia look bad because they know she's destined to be a star and their jealous of her awesomeness. :worship:

Good point, man. Now I'm in peace :yeah:

Skoo
Jun 2nd, 2012, 09:20 PM
Actually, I think Julia didn't want to shake the umpire's hand, but she was so confused that she got the wrong person :lol:

BH both wings
Jun 2nd, 2012, 09:21 PM
A positive smile???? I wont consider someone smiling to me like that as being honest

I don't think you can be charged for false smiles though (luckily, otherwise Sharapova would have to declare bankruptcy).

Seriously, what was Goerges doing there? I would have loved to see Rus beat her in fair conditions tomorrow, but the umpire wasn't going to let this happen. No MTO was going to change that, and that handshake nonsense ...

Patrick345
Actually, I think Julia didn't want to shake the umpire's hand, but she was so confused that she got the wrong person :lol:

:lol::lol:

Maybe it was too dark already...

Simugna Help
I would have prefered it, if she didn´t shake his hand. At least it would have shown that she cares about winning and has some hate for the guy. :devil:

If you saw how dark it was on Game,Set&Mats a minute after the match you can only agree with Görges, that the match should have been stopped.

If TV cameras could still catch all the colors properly, then it was still pretty light and human eyes could see even better. Game Set & Mats is shot in lit indoors, so outdoors appears darker than it actually is.

Vikapower
Jun 2nd, 2012, 09:22 PM
:lol: People are happy now ? All this talk for nothing but I'm proud finally a Julia's thread generated so many many pages. 16 and 240 posts. :sobbing: I was getting desperate it'd never happen one day. :crying2:

Patrick345
Jun 2nd, 2012, 09:22 PM
If TV cameras could still catch all the colors properly, then it was still pretty light and human eyes could see even better. Game Set & Mats is shot in lit indoors, so outdoors appears darker than it actually is.

Okay.

Shinjiro
Jun 2nd, 2012, 09:23 PM
The handshake was quite funny, seriously good thing she changed her mind.

edit
or, this maybe :lol:

Mary Cherry.
Jun 2nd, 2012, 09:23 PM
http://i48.tinypic.com/169oirk.gif

Because she really was being a bitch today.

Mary Cherry.
Jun 2nd, 2012, 09:24 PM

:hysteric:

deboraski
Jun 2nd, 2012, 09:24 PM
:lol: People are happy now ? All this talk for nothing but I'm proud finally a Julia's thread generated so many many pages. 16 and 240 posts. :sobbing: I was getting desperate it'd never happen one day. :crying2:

Beating a Woz beatdown! :worship:

:sad: :o

Material World
Jun 2nd, 2012, 09:25 PM

That's where you're completely wrong. TV is orders of magnitude brighter than reality. Have you ever watched any live sport vs big screens at dusk?

Kon.

:lol::lol:

Maybe it was too dark already...

:lol:

$uricate
Out of ten? :p

Yes.

It's quite confusing.

Was she planning to not shake hands? If so it was a fast turnabout.

CatTs
I always told I like Julia because she's funny. I still like her because she's funny and hope this small bitching session won't turn into a conflict.
Girls are girls. :shrug:

Congrats, Arantxa! :hug: Great victory!

Patrick345

Better question: Has Rus beaten her Clijsters thread from last year? :lol::tape:

Vikapower
Jun 2nd, 2012, 09:29 PM
Better question: Has Rus beaten her Clijsters thread from last year? :lol::tape:

:eek: :lol: True dat -- can't find the thread though to see. Rus breaking some tennis and TF records. :lol:

But 90% of thread is more about Julia than Rus' win -- still too irrelevant. :devil: :hug:

EDIT : Actually here's the thread (http://www.tennisforum.com/showthread.php?t=435831&page=27) still some road to go though. :lol:

Simugna Help
Jun 2nd, 2012, 09:30 PM
That's where you're completely wrong. TV is orders of magnitude brighter than reality. Have you ever watched any live sport vs big screens at dusk?
Unless they do some software correction for contrast & gamma, I don't think that's physically possible.
I still like her because she's funny and hope this small bitching session won't turn into a conflict.
She's always like that against low ranked opponents. The bitching she was doing at MM Barcelona...