PDA

View Full Version : Do you think Serena feels like a "weenie" for her comments now?

TennisArt
Jun 2nd, 2012, 05:45 PM
Do you think Serena feels embarrassed and ashamed now about the comment she made about men being weenies for complaining about the surface of the Madrid tournament, specifically since it seems to have done her no good in preparation for Roland garros? Also going back to the comment about Dinara safina?

bobito
Jun 2nd, 2012, 05:47 PM
Seweenie Williams?

ElusiveChanteuse
Well girls are usually the weenies, so...:oh:

Vuvurenka
Well probably not a "weenie" but rather a "pussie"

WowWow
Jun 2nd, 2012, 05:51 PM
Ah, you're still upset about that? :hug:

JN
Jun 2nd, 2012, 05:59 PM
:lol: I seriously doubt it's even crossed her mind.

flareon
Jun 2nd, 2012, 06:00 PM
This ^

MegaDethly
Jun 2nd, 2012, 06:08 PM
She's a 13 time Grandslam champion; why would she be embarrassed for the shit reasons you mention?

starin
Jun 2nd, 2012, 06:16 PM
I would love to hear the logic behind how what Serena said about the men in Madrid connects to her losing 1R in RG.

Stonerpova
Jun 2nd, 2012, 06:17 PM
This is Serena we're talking about. Is girlfriend ashamed of anything?

supergrunt
Jun 2nd, 2012, 06:21 PM
I took Serena's comment in Madrid to be in jest (at least partly) and her victory there had no bearing on her loss-- her horrible play did.

dynamoRockstarr
Jun 2nd, 2012, 06:27 PM
she shouldn't. she complained about the clay after her loss???

Alejandrawrrr
Jun 2nd, 2012, 06:39 PM
Did The Lord complain about the red clay being too slow after Her loss?

bobito
Jun 2nd, 2012, 06:52 PM
she shouldn't. she complained about the clay after her loss???

She ridiculed the two main contenders for RG because they complained that the crappy courts at Madrid were unfit for a tournament so close to the French Open (both spoke out before they lost by the way). Then she wimped out early from the only tournament that would have given her decent preparation for RG and was beaten in the 1st round by a player ranked 111. I don't know about a "Weenie" but she ought to feel a bit silly.

matty
Jun 2nd, 2012, 07:23 PM
I would love to hear the logic behind how what Serena said about the men in Madrid connects to her losing 1R in RG.

:lol:

matty
Jun 2nd, 2012, 07:24 PM
She ridiculed the two main contenders for RG because they complained that the crappy courts at Madrid were unfit for a tournament so close to the French Open (both spoke out before they lost by the way). Then she wimped out early from the only tournament that would have given her decent preparation for RG and was beaten in the 1st round by a player ranked 111. I don't know about a "Weenie" but she ought to feel a bit silly.

Do you know what a joke is?

donellcarey
Jun 2nd, 2012, 07:39 PM
Do you think you should stop making these threads that makes absolutely no sense at all?

dreamgoddess099
Jun 2nd, 2012, 08:24 PM

The players don't pick the courts, at the end of the day they have to play on whatever court they get. There is nothing wrong with pointing it out like Serena did. So what are you on about? All players still have to suck it up and play.

kjsulliv
Jun 2nd, 2012, 08:25 PM
No, but stay pressed about it. :)

Fuzzylogic
Jun 2nd, 2012, 08:41 PM
Whether or not she feels silly about it, I don't know, but I don't think she should. However, Djokovic and Nadal are probably both having the last laugh in this "joke" seeing as they both made it to the finals of the next clay tourney they played, and both are looking good so far to go deep into RG.

TennisArt
Jun 2nd, 2012, 08:45 PM
But it would be pretty funny if Nadal or Djokovic came back and said she was a 'weenie' for not being able to emotionally cope with a first round match at a grand slam against an injured opponent, ranked outside the top 100, while being in the best clay court shape in her life.

starin
Jun 2nd, 2012, 08:51 PM
But it would be pretty funny if Nadal or Djokovic came back and said she was a 'weenie' for not being able to emotionally cope with a first round match at a grand slam against an injured opponent, ranked outside the top 100, while being in the best clay court shape in her life.

For losing a match? :facepalm:

Lulu.
Jun 2nd, 2012, 08:52 PM
Doubt it. She was joking and is cool with both Nadal and Djokovic.

TennisArt
Jun 2nd, 2012, 08:54 PM
You have to admit though... Djoker and Nadal was probably back at their hotel room, rolling on the floor laughing their ass off during that Razzano match.

Ryusuke Tenma
Jun 2nd, 2012, 08:56 PM
You have to admit though... Djoker and Nadal was probably back at their hotel room, rolling on the floor laughing their ass off during that Razzano match.
Yeah, no matter what Serena says they are thousands of times the player she is. They'd double bagel her casually and she has the nerve to make comments about them.

Charlatan
Jun 2nd, 2012, 08:56 PM
this whole thread makes no sense...get lost

dreamgoddess099
Jun 2nd, 2012, 09:01 PM
Yeah, no matter what Serena says they are thousands of times the player she is. They'd double bagel her casually and she has the nerve to make comments about them.

They are no Gods sweetie. Serena nor anyone else (but you probably) bows at their feet. Go give them rim jobs or something.

treufreund
Jun 2nd, 2012, 09:02 PM
Serena could not even manage to win a mixed doubles match with a great player like Bob Bryan against Schwank/Dulko. Yeah, she was soooo prepared. :rolleyes:

starin
Jun 2nd, 2012, 09:03 PM

IA. The only people who can comment on Djokovic and Nadal are players who are better than them and absolutely no one else.

TennisArt
Jun 2nd, 2012, 09:06 PM
Serena could not even manage to win a mixed doubles match with a great player like Bob Bryan against Schwank/Dulko. Yeah, she was soooo prepared. :rolleyes:

She may have tanked that one though. Probably wanted to get the hell out of Paris. I think this was by far the most embarrassing loss of career. All the hype. Playing the best tennis she has played in years just to lose in the first round for the very first time in her career to Razzano of all people. Even more humiliating is that Razzano lost the very next round. This one is going to sting for a while.

Fuzzylogic
Jun 2nd, 2012, 09:17 PM

Why would they laugh? They probably couldn't care less about what she said seeing as neither have anything to prove to her on clay anyways.

Dominic
Jun 2nd, 2012, 11:04 PM
This is Serena we're talking about. Is girlfriend ashamed of anything?

You're right :lol: Even though she should be most of the time lol

JN
Jun 2nd, 2012, 11:12 PM
You're right :lol: Even though she should be most of the time lol

http://l.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/i/mesg/emoticons7/76.gif

If she should be she would be. You're not in her head. http://l.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/i/mesg/emoticons7/27.gif

edificio
Jun 2nd, 2012, 11:56 PM

I doubt that very much, but if it makes you feel better to think so, go right ahead.

:rolleyes:

Seriously, you think they care about what Serena says? Anyway, you obviously don't understand what speaking in jest means.:help:

Dominic
Jun 3rd, 2012, 12:05 AM
http://l.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/i/mesg/emoticons7/76.gif

If she should be she would be. You're not in her head. http://l.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/i/mesg/emoticons7/27.gif

Hmm I guess you don't think making sense is important when replying to someone :lol:

JN
Jun 3rd, 2012, 12:27 AM
Hmm I guess you don't think making sense is important when replying to someone :lol:

I didn't realize you were ill-equipped for reading comprehension. You have my sympathy.

pav
Jun 3rd, 2012, 12:46 AM
The bastards were weenies, so Rena was right for once so should feel proud.

Dominic
Jun 3rd, 2012, 01:01 AM
I didn't realize you were ill-equipped for reading comprehension. You have my sympathy.

I understood that what you said was totally irrelevant (why would I need to be in her head to judge wether she should be ashamed or not!? :lol: ), you just made weird links in your head, and showed that you're an oversensitive stan as usual.

dsanders06
Jun 3rd, 2012, 01:04 AM
:lol: I seriously doubt it's even crossed her mind.

You sure? She has an awful lot of time on her hands at the moment to ponder this type of thing :shrug: