Jun 2nd, 2012, 03:31 PM
Meh, Sharpie ain't losing more than 5 games to her

Maria 6-1 6-3

LUVMIRZA
Jun 2nd, 2012, 03:32 PM
BB 6-0 6-0:yawn:

Craig.
Jun 2nd, 2012, 03:33 PM
I have to admit, Maria has had a very favorable draw so far.

I don't really care about the scoreline as long as she keeps her form up.

CameronCopper
Jun 2nd, 2012, 03:33 PM
Not losing more than 5 ~ 6 games.

Libertango
Jun 2nd, 2012, 03:34 PM
It's not WWW, it's HMGWKW - How Many Games Will Klara Win?

Patrick345
Bertens had a tougher draw in Fes. :lol:

vozas
Maria 61 61

madmax
Jun 2nd, 2012, 03:36 PM

:confused:

Vee Williams
Jun 2nd, 2012, 03:37 PM
with this draw, there's no surprise that Maria is cruising. it shouldn't be a difficult win for Maria. Rus in the quarters perhaps?

Queenpova
Jun 2nd, 2012, 03:37 PM
Maria to cook her in 2

with this draw, there's no surprise that Maria is cruising. it shouldn't be a difficult win for Maria. Rus in the quarters perhaps?

Thank god Maria didnt have to face the GOAT Razzano, or else she'd be back in Florida. Bitch you're PRESSED.

18majors
Jun 2nd, 2012, 03:39 PM
It's never easy for Maria to play Zakopalova but she usually prevails.

ServeCaspian
Jun 2nd, 2012, 03:39 PM
I hope this match is more interesting than their last one. At least nobody was there to see that shit in Madrid :tape:

goldenlox
Jun 2nd, 2012, 03:42 PM
Its a soft early draw. Get off the court quick, and Maria has to be very confident now.
Both her serve & return of serve are on fire now. In the past she's been good at keeping the level up in week 2's.

Vee Williams
Jun 2nd, 2012, 03:42 PM
Maria to cook her in 2

Thank god Maria didnt have to face the GOAT Razzano, or else she'd be back in Florida. Bitch you're PRESSED.

You have serious issues that need to be address by a professional. Stop the stalking! And no, I am not pressed. Serena has 13 Grand Slams and she is still bossing your favorite player. I think you are pressed.

Queenpova
Jun 2nd, 2012, 03:44 PM
You have serious issues that need to be address by a professional. Stop the stalking! And no, I am not pressed. Serena has 13 Grand Slams and she is still bossing your favorite player. I think you are pressed.

Stalking? this is a sharapova thread :confused::confused::confused::confused: WS fans need to living in the past. :wavey:

flareon
Maria 6-3 6-3... I think Klara will bring it a little, Plus I need maria to be tested a little otherwise when she finally faces a top player it may be difficult...

18majors
Its a soft early draw. Get off the court quick, and Maria has to be very confident now.
Both her serve & return of serve are on fire now. In the past she's been good at keeping the level up in week 2's.

Didn't Maria do it in 2008 AO?

vozas
Jun 2nd, 2012, 03:46 PM
Serena has 13 Grand Slams

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v330/smavid/ShakWakaNo1Curr.gif

goldenlox
Didn't Maria do it in 2008 AO?2008 AO she didnt start on fire. She was challenged for a while in round 1. I saw that match.
But by this time of the draw, yeah, this was what she was doing. Destroying her opponents serves & holding consistently.

Vee Williams
Stalking? this is a sharapova thread :confused::confused::confused::confused: WS fans need to living in the past. :wavey:

The thread is in GM. And it is not a Sharapova thread. It is a Zakopalova-Sharapova thread. Stop embarrassing yourself and quit.

Valanga
Jun 2nd, 2012, 03:48 PM
Zakopalova 60 61

JoPova
Jun 2nd, 2012, 03:49 PM
If Maria keeps playing the way she has so far, it's going to be a straight-set-win for her! :cheer:

Vikapower
Ugh, stop the Serena/Sharapova stuff, I really have to say it -- :facepalm:

Maria's draw is easy straight-forward and she's doing her job of defeating these lower-ranked players without losing a sweat. She'll beat Zako easily have no idea what the Czech's form is about.

L'Enfant Sauvage
Zakopalova 60 61

:lol:

C. Drone
Jun 2nd, 2012, 03:51 PM
Kookie wasnt really good against Pavs. If she keeps serving those DF wont win more games than Peng. But overall I expect a bit harder match.

dsanders06
Jun 2nd, 2012, 03:54 PM

You do realise Li and Kvitova won't have faced a single seed en route to the QFs either?

You stay unbelievably hypocritical though :wavey:

Vee Williams
Jun 2nd, 2012, 03:58 PM
You do realise Li and Kvitova won't have faced a single seed en route to the QFs either?

You stay unbelievably hypocritical though :wavey:

I never said that their draws are more difficult. I have never discussed them, in fact. I have no idea where you got this from. But to ease your mind, I will agree with you. Their draws haven't been that tough either (despite both having to go through in 3 sets).

Stern
Jun 2nd, 2012, 03:58 PM
Sharapova 6-0 6-3

Queenpova
Jun 2nd, 2012, 04:00 PM
The thread is in GM. And it is not a Sharapova thread. It is a Zakopalova-Sharapova thread. Stop embarrassing yourself and quit.

You should quit like your fave should due to the embarrassment of her late career.

Thank god for people like Henin, Mauresmo and Dementieva retiring with dignity. :worship:

Miracle Worker
Jun 2nd, 2012, 04:02 PM
We all know who will win. Question is how many games Maria will lose.

vozas
Jun 2nd, 2012, 04:04 PM
What is a Hasbeenus stan doing in this thread? :spit:

Queenpova
Jun 2nd, 2012, 04:07 PM

Promoting her flop clothing line in threads about a relevant player

http://i43.tinypic.com/2hxc7xj.gif

vozas
Jun 2nd, 2012, 04:11 PM

Oh, of course... They try too hard, just like Vinas at designing shit

http://i52.tinypic.com/2qbyr1s.jpg

dadouch
Jun 2nd, 2012, 04:11 PM
I'm expecting a tight match. Klara is playing well, upset is possible.

madmax
Jun 2nd, 2012, 04:17 PM

:lol:
All we need is colourful rants from Foxy now and Maria's thread would be fulfilled:worship:

Cosmic Voices
Jun 2nd, 2012, 04:21 PM
the thread :bowdown:

masha122
Jun 2nd, 2012, 04:21 PM
it will be sth like 6-3/6-4

Lucas_Arg
Jun 2nd, 2012, 04:23 PM
My fellow mashabators are out of control. You dont have to be so cocky

Temperenka
Jun 2nd, 2012, 04:29 PM
This cupcake draw is going to hurt Maria when she comes up against Li/Kvitova.

ServeCaspian
Jun 2nd, 2012, 04:29 PM

Oh, of course... They try too hard, just like Vinas at designing shit

http://i52.tinypic.com/2qbyr1s.jpg

I actually Died. :hysteric:

Charlatan
Jun 2nd, 2012, 04:31 PM

yeah, that could be a problem :scared:

btw, this thread :facepalm:

C. Drone
Jun 2nd, 2012, 04:34 PM

SheŽll cross that bridge when she comes to it.

vozas
Jun 2nd, 2012, 07:22 PM
Btw NA-MUG, you sound dumb, as always. Are you at least aware Li Na hasn't even faced a seed yet and is actually playing a QUALIFIER in the 4th round? Stay pressed. It's not Maria's fault her master and all-time-GOAT Serena flopped in the 1st round. She had the toughest draw just because of that.

Maria got your mind NA-MUG

Queenpova
Jun 2nd, 2012, 07:56 PM
Btw NA-MUG, you sound dumb, as always. Are you at least aware Li Na hasn't even faced a seed yet and is actually playing a QUALIFIER in the 4th round? Stay pressed. It's not Maria's fault her master and all-time-GOAT Serena flopped in the 1st round. She had the toughest draw just because of that.

Maria got your mind NA-MUG

he thinks Na has a hard draw because she sucked today against some lesser player :lol:

doujyr
Jun 2nd, 2012, 08:08 PM
it's not kookie, it's koukie, from her maiden name koukalova :rolleyes:

Mr.Sharapova
Jun 2nd, 2012, 08:24 PM
It would be nice for Maria if she was challenged a bit in these early rounds before facing the big guns :angel:.

I actually don't remember the last time I saw Zakopalova play, but I will certainly see her on Monday :oh:, hoping Maria to pull this through in two.

Stonerpova
Jun 2nd, 2012, 08:29 PM
These two bring out the absolute worst in each other. But still, Maria shouldn't have too much trouble. 6-2, 6-3 or something similar :shrug:

And *dead* at Na-MUG voting for Zakopalova :rolls:

vozas
Jun 2nd, 2012, 08:30 PM
It would be nice for Maria if she was challenged a bit in these early rounds before facing the big guns :angel:.

I actually don't remember the last time I saw Zakopalova play, but I will certainly see her on Monday :oh:, hoping Maria to pull this through in two.

I saw her match against Maria in Madrid and it was so bad. The crowd void was glaring, Klara looked miserable and depressed, Maria was slipping everywhere. A hot mess.

vozas
Jun 2nd, 2012, 08:31 PM
These two bring out the absolute worst in each other. But still, Maria shouldn't have too much trouble. 6-2, 6-3 or something similar :shrug:

And *dead* at Na-MUG voting for Zakopalova :rolls:

It's really bizarre isn't it? I don't get it. Klara doesn't do anything particularly well :shrug:

Mr.Sharapova
Jun 2nd, 2012, 08:31 PM
I saw her match against Maria in Madrid and it was so bad. The crowd void was glaring, Klara looked miserable and depressed, Maria was slipping everywhere. A hot mess.

She will definitely need to be sharp on her shots then :shrug:. Hopefully she doesn't turn into an UE machine.

Queenpova
Jun 2nd, 2012, 08:33 PM
Maria seems to raise her level against pretty players. This is why she lost the wimbledon-AO-Miami finals. This should be good.

Stonerpova
Jun 2nd, 2012, 08:34 PM
It's really bizarre isn't it? I don't get it. Klara doesn't do anything particularly well :shrug:

Zako hits the ball extremely flat and doesn't give her opponents a lot of rhythm. Maria's basically a rhythm player :shrug:

vozas
Jun 2nd, 2012, 08:35 PM
Zako hits the ball extremely flat and doesn't give her opponents a lot of rhythm. Maria's basically a rhythm player :shrug:

Good point

C. Drone
Jun 2nd, 2012, 08:38 PM
Madrid match was also so bad because slippery surface messed with their footwork.

Queenpova
Jun 2nd, 2012, 08:40 PM
Madrid match was also so bad because slippery surface messed with their footwork.

Every Madrid match was horrible.

They have met twice in 8 years:

2011 WIMBLEDON GRASS R32 M.Sharapova 6-2 6-3
2012 MADRID CLAY R32 M.Sharapova 6-4 6-3

Charlatan
Jun 2nd, 2012, 08:42 PM
Their wimbledon match isn't any good either! They really bring the worst out of each other :unsure:

Craig.
Jun 2nd, 2012, 08:43 PM
If Maria's going to play a shitty match, might as well be this one. Get it out of her system early on.

Traitor
Jun 2nd, 2012, 09:04 PM
Wouldn't be suprised if Zakopalova manage win a set or more.

Queenpova
Jun 2nd, 2012, 09:06 PM
Wouldn't be suprised if Zakopalova manage win a set or more.

Will you be surprised if she wins 3 sets?

cn ireland
Jun 2nd, 2012, 09:17 PM
Maria in 2!

Traitor
Jun 2nd, 2012, 09:50 PM
Will you be surprised if she wins 3 sets?

When I mean more, I meant Sharapova might be send back to Russia dude.

Israel
Jun 2nd, 2012, 09:55 PM
Sharapova easily. Don't forget she has only lost 5 games in this championship so far...

Mr.Sharapova
Jun 2nd, 2012, 09:57 PM
If Maria serves well and returns well she wins this in two easy sets 6-1,6-3.

Melly Flew Us
Jun 4th, 2012, 10:58 AM
You should quit like your fave should due to the embarrassment of her late career.

Thank god for people like Henin, Mauresmo .... retiring with dignity. :worship:
but not really conducting themselves with aplomb throughout their active careers.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v330/smavid/ShakWakaNo1Curr.gif
i understand that gifs are replacing debates but if your gif is so shit that you have to add text then get it right.

anyway i vote for maria to get the job done 62 63.

Starry Eyed
Jun 4th, 2012, 11:01 AM
Maria in 2 sets :) Definitely won't be as easy as her previous round matches though.