PDA

View Full Version : Sveta : "men just have to be a bit more beautiful than monkeys"

*Jool*
Jun 1st, 2012, 12:16 PM
Q : "Who's the sexiest male tennis player ?"
A: "I don't believe in beauty about men, as a Russian saying says: they just have to be a bit better than monkeys..take care of their women is what matters .."
interesting answer..
:lol:
(it was in a small clip "en route to Roland Garros" when players are in the taxis that lead them to the courts and they answer questions)

Sammo
Jun 1st, 2012, 12:25 PM
:facepalm::hysteric:

Queenpova
Jun 1st, 2012, 12:25 PM
Does she live in 1950? But to be honest, they should have asked her about sexiest female player. :oh:

Tenis Srbija
Jun 1st, 2012, 12:29 PM
Coming from Sveta :sobbing:

GeeTee
Jun 1st, 2012, 12:31 PM
Well monkeys do take care of their mates by picking their mate's fleas and eating them.

And maybe sharing a banana.

Sammo
Jun 1st, 2012, 12:36 PM
Russian guys are ugly anyway, they have the prettiest girls and the ugliest guys on the planet at the same time over there.

Bremen
Jun 1st, 2012, 12:48 PM
Is she gay? I suppose it must be hard to come out being from Russia. Glad I don't live there.

GeeTee
Jun 1st, 2012, 12:51 PM
You think she wears sneakers?
or overalls? :hearts:

SymphonyX
Jun 1st, 2012, 01:24 PM
Russian guys are ugly anyway, they have the prettiest girls and the ugliest guys on the planet at the same time over there.

Have your mortal eyes not laid upon a shirtless Marat Safin yet? I pity you.

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_Qg6J04XZhR4/SLAWwhOwW7I/AAAAAAAACD0/2ApYvdTXYQk/s400/b_005_safin.jpg

Chim
Jun 1st, 2012, 01:24 PM
Hahaha...she always has interesting answers.:hearts:

Sammo
Jun 1st, 2012, 01:28 PM
Have your mortal eyes not laid upon a shirtless Marat Safin yet? I pity you.

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_Qg6J04XZhR4/SLAWwhOwW7I/AAAAAAAACD0/2ApYvdTXYQk/s400/b_005_safin.jpg

Have your mortal eyes not laid upon Kirilenko's boyfriend? Lucky you.

Bremen
Jun 1st, 2012, 01:28 PM
Stop the homophobia please.

RenaSlam.
Jun 1st, 2012, 01:30 PM
Reported. Some nasty little language you've got there.

mckyle.
Jun 1st, 2012, 01:32 PM
Why are they even asking her that question? Trying to put her in an awkward situation?

MegaDethly
Jun 1st, 2012, 01:32 PM
Someone needs to slap you silly little boy.

miffedmax
Jun 1st, 2012, 01:41 PM
Why are they even asking her that question? Trying to put her in an awkward situation?

It's a standard question they ask everyone. As we know from plenty of threads here, straight and gay people of both genders seem to have no reluctance weighing in on who we find attractive.

Sveta gave a typically funny answer. GM is not the place to speculate about her personal life--although it's okay to touch on a player's personal life if it is a confirmed relationship.

Player threads and chat forums are the appropriate areas to speculate and gossip about a particular player and her personal relationships, if that is what interests you.

treufreund
Jun 1st, 2012, 01:44 PM
Sveta, just come out. It would be so awesome if you just stopped them dead in their tracks and just pointedly said "Well even though I have a girlfriend and am not into dudes I will try to find an answer to your question and get back to you on that."

miffedmax
Jun 1st, 2012, 01:48 PM
Okay, that's it. Once again, GM is not the place to gossip about a players speculated personal life. Save it for chat and player threads.

If a player comes out, or introduces a boyfriend, or girlfriend, or gets engaged, or married, or divorced, you can share that because that sometimes affects play/careers. But if you are just making a guess, no matter how educated, take it where it belongs.