PDA

View Full Version : Itv4

Maria rocks
May 31st, 2012, 09:17 PM
Anyone on here watching the coverage on the above channel hosted by John Inverdale? Talk about favouring the men matches!! I try and stay loyal to itv but always seem to end up putting it on Eurosport!!!

Spartan
May 31st, 2012, 09:19 PM
I've seen some of their coverage, Eurosport definitely show more of the womens matches. Inverdale alone would normally make me switch over (can't stand him!) but it's worth it to see Amelie in the studio :hearts:

Maria rocks
May 31st, 2012, 09:21 PM
I've seen some of their coverage, Eurosport definitely show more of the womens matches. Inverdale alone would normally make me switch over (can't stand him!) but it's worth it to see Amelie in the studio :hearts:

Yes!! She's great Amelie!! I get the impression Inverdale annoys Sam Smith!

liuxuan
May 31st, 2012, 09:23 PM
he probably annoys her because he manages to bring every post womens atch analysis back to a football comparison...........he ended up turning serena's defeat into a conversation about the champions league final and the last day of the premiership for eff sake - he does it all the time at wimbledon aswel!!!!

Maria rocks
May 31st, 2012, 09:25 PM
he probably annoys her because he manages to bring every post womens atch analysis back to a football comparison...........he ended up turning serena's defeat into a conversation about the champions league final and the last day of the premiership for eff sake - he does it all the time at wimbledon aswel!!!!

It annoys me how he calls Julia Georges Julia Gorgeous!!! Ignorant that is if you ask me.

Bismarck.
May 31st, 2012, 09:31 PM
It annoys me how he calls Julia Georges Julia Gorgeous!!! Ignorant that is if you ask me.

After all those years of Today at Wimbledon, I think we know players' names aren't his strong suit. :lol:

He absolutely butchered the pronunciation of Granollers, though.

Maria rocks
May 31st, 2012, 09:36 PM
After all those years of Today at Wimbledon, I think we know players' names aren't his strong suit. :lol:

He absolutely butchered the pronunciation of Granollers, though.

But its disgraceful to not know the players names surely when your hosting the programme??