PDA

View Full Version : RG R2: Wozniacki def. Gajdoslumpova 6-1 6-4

Tenis Srbija
May 31st, 2012, 02:07 PM
Now seriously, can she play one point with at least 3 balls ending in the field :facepalm:
I mean, one of the balls went to hang out with Sergio Ramos ball somewhere around the Moon :spit:

Anyhow, Wozniacki was ok :lol: Next opponent will probably be Kanepi. Not an easy one.

poulao
May 31st, 2012, 02:09 PM
Congrats Caro :cheer:

Mynarco
Onwards.
some people got caught falling asleep

Gajdosova is her UE-self, nothing special (40 UE for a one-and-four loss :spit:)
Kanepi next

awsk8er
good result Caro:)

Beat
May 31st, 2012, 02:10 PM
Now seriously, can she play one point with at least 3 balls ending in the field.

the answer is no.

Alizé Molik
May 31st, 2012, 02:10 PM
Someone from TA needs to get onto Jarka and teach her how to construct points and utilise her many talents. She reminds me so much of Molik or Stosur pre-Dave Taylor. Lots of talent but completely and utterly brain dead.

Huntress55
May 31st, 2012, 02:11 PM
Meh. Same old story for Jarka... glimpses of what she can do followed by too many UEs. Second set was better than the first but Caro didnt have to do much in either.

saul1333
Good stuff :yeah:

Jimmie48
Nice work Caro :)

Man, watching Gajdosova is amazing. She has to be the mentally weakest player out there. There seems to be nothing that gives her some confidence or security, even after a string of great winners the next error sends her crashing down on herself again.

You can literally read it in her face how she's doubting herself. This girl doesn't believe in herself a single bit. She gives her opponents so much to work with because you can read how little confidence she has.

b_blah
yay Caro! :cheer:

there were a heap of errors from jarka but at least Caro didn't lose focus. :)

Mixal
Jarmugla Garbagesova giving away the match with 4? UEs in a row. NID.

Libertango
May 31st, 2012, 02:12 PM
Jarmila is painful to watch :help: :o

Congrats Caro

Blu€
May 31st, 2012, 02:13 PM
Caro :yeah: not easy playing against someone who doesn't give you rhythm at all. Gotta serve better and hit the ball deeper if she wants to survive Kaia.

ElusiveChanteuse
Yay! Caro.:yeah:

davidmario
I'm gonna quote myself from the livescore thread...

Gajdosova:facepalm:
she is the definition of a brainless ballbasher! She really has a peace of shit in her head instead of brain mass:help:

omfg. it would be legitimate to hang her after this performance.:tape:

to all who say gajdo is a BBB: please don't utilize the word "brain" in connection with Gajdosova - it's an insult to human mankind:angel:

To all who asked who she beat first round, it was Esther Veerger, but Esther was injured, she had a flat tire.

The day that Gajdosova wins a 2 shot and plus rally she should immediately run to the lottery and go play.

they should censor this shit.

Gajdo's sponsor should give her these wrist bands...
http://www.blokster.de/wp-content/uploads/2010/07/blinden-armbinde.jpg

To all who asked about Gajdo's coach, He's black - you know why she hired him:hehehe:

Oh no wait... It cannot be the case! I forgot she was blind.

It's deadly dangerous to sleep - you might get killed by a shot coming off Gajdosova's racquet.

I really like the strategy that Gajdo's coach worked out with her.

Mona Barthel against Jarmila Gajdosova would've been an epic first round match here.

In respect to Jarka they should black out her name and her face and beep everytime the umpire says her name... Oh wait... That is not necessary since it never happens.

Jarka's press conference: "I made a really heavy mistake - I thought the baseline was the service line! Stupid me! Sorraayyy!"

Tenis Srbija
May 31st, 2012, 02:15 PM
Ok, now you seem to have more problems then Gajdosova does...and boy does she have them :awww:

Fantasy Hero
May 31st, 2012, 02:16 PM
the most surprising thing is Caro not dropping the service once :lol:

seemed pretty solid from the livescoring...hopefully she can go for more next time

Vaidisova
May 31st, 2012, 02:17 PM
Caro :)

Tenis Srbija
the most surprising thing is Caro not dropping the service once :lol:

seemed pretty solid from the livescoring...hopefully she can go for more next time

Gajdosova didn't allow her :lol:

goldenlox
Of everyone on the tour, I think Jarka needs good coaching the most.
There's so much talent there, and she makes so many crazy errors. Lack of patience or belief.

I can see in this match why Caro doesnt have a title in 2012 so far. Jarka serving 4-2* 30-30, she dumps an easy forehand in the net. Then Jarka serving 5-3* 30-30 she hits a soft short forehand that Jarka puts away.

Those are key points that used to play steady on her forehand. Now she's trying to do more with her forehand and she's missing or mis hitting them on crucial points.

Also her serve has to improve. Especially in majors. She needs her 1st serve going in consistently. And its not happening, and her 2nd serve is too weak.

Kon.
May 31st, 2012, 02:18 PM
That was a bad match.
However Caro was solid I guess.

Papillon.
May 31st, 2012, 02:19 PM
I'm gonna quote myself from the livescore thread...

You're a plethora of comic talent. You should be making a killing from your dry wit and topical, sardonic humour; I hate to see such brilliance go to waste on an online forum. :awww:

Not only that, but you gave all those who missed such side-splitting shenanigans a chance to giggle at your personal highlights from the commentary thread. What a samaritan. :worship:

Paul.
May 31st, 2012, 02:20 PM
That was an absolutely hideous performance from Gajdosova.

I never post on this forum any more but I feel like ranting after watching that entire match.

Wozniacki won 62 points: 1 ace, 9 winners and 40 errors from Jarmila and 5 doubles from her too. That leaves SEVEN points where she forced an error.

Jarmila won 38 points: 2 aces, 25 winners, 7 errors from Caroline. That leaves FOUR points where she forced an error.

Jarmila was uninspired, flat, lacking in any self-belief with an unforgivably unintelligent game plan. She showed a bored crowd everything that is wrong with women's tennis, and explained why a player like Wozniacki (professional and efficient as she is) was allowed to reign as number 1 in the world for a whole year.

You can see how Gajdosova could challenge almost anybody on a good day, but she has the most one dimensional game I have ever seen. I remember seeing her play against Jankovic at Wimbledon a few years ago and not a single thing has changed.

This match was WTA at its worst. I really hope things improve.

Shivank17
May 31st, 2012, 02:56 PM
Winners in first set: Caro 4, Jarka 14. yet Caro won 6-1, Radwanska could neva. :worship: :oh:

Anyway good going Caro! :cheer:

vozas
May 31st, 2012, 03:03 PM

:oh::oh::oh:

davidmario
May 31st, 2012, 03:06 PM
You're a plethora of comic talent. You should be making a killing from your dry wit and topical, sardonic humour; I hate to see such brilliance go to waste on an online forum. :awww:

Not only that, but you gave all those who missed such side-splitting shenanigans a chance to giggle at your personal highlights from the commentary thread. What a samaritan. :worship:

That's what one of your eastern-european australians does to ya, they creep in your tennis brain and leave a mess. I used to be a Dokic fan, now I'm an alcoholic:drink:

Tenis Srbija
May 31st, 2012, 03:10 PM
That's what one of your eastern-european australians does to ya, they creep in your tennis brain and leave a mess. I used to be a Dokic fan, now I'm an alcoholic:drink:

Maybe you guys should try supporting real Australians :oh:
Cheers :lol:

Ryan
May 31st, 2012, 03:15 PM
Solid, if uninspiring, from Caro. Hopefully she serves well against Kaia and can be more aggressive.

Qalahari
May 31st, 2012, 03:17 PM
Congrats Caro :)

Papillon.
May 31st, 2012, 03:24 PM
Maybe you guys should try supporting real Australians :oh:
Cheers :lol:

I wasn't even born here, just like them.

Jane Lane
May 31st, 2012, 03:25 PM
2.5 UEs per game. Your fave could never. :worship: My fave could if she's playing Brianti before you say it.

Pebbles
May 31st, 2012, 03:26 PM
jarka :o she's never going to fulfill her potential with the attitude and negative body language when things don't go her way. When she actually bothered to construct the points, she did some damage but sadly those moments were few and far between.

stromatolite
May 31st, 2012, 03:40 PM
I really feel for Jarka, she seems to have lost the plot a bit atm. There's a great game in there if she can only find a way of letting it out on a consistent basis. No reason to despair though, she's still young enough to turn things around if she can get herself sorted out.

The positive thing is that I think it is really mainly a matter of damaged confidence, and that can be repaired with patience and time.

Juanes
May 31st, 2012, 03:48 PM
:yeah:

TheKid!
May 31st, 2012, 04:02 PM
The best moment of the match for me:
Italian commenter says:
Dovrebbero bloccare la Gajdosova per manifesta fallositŕ.
That means that Gajdosova should be stopped because of her absurde errors :haha:

LUXXXAS
May 31st, 2012, 04:17 PM
Jarka was :help: x10000 10000X :facepalm:

Ryusuke Tenma
May 31st, 2012, 04:52 PM
Awesome result!!!!! The ballbasher loses while the smart player goes through :yeah: Nice win, Caro!!!! SUCK IT, HATERS :wavey: :wavey:

toxina90
May 31st, 2012, 05:02 PM
Girl is so dumb with no B game. When she took her time, Woz was sitting duck :o

tejmeglekvár
May 31st, 2012, 05:44 PM
Karolina tweeting Jarka is a "tricky opponent", lol. :tears:

Bayo
May 31st, 2012, 05:51 PM
Yay Caroline.

I'm worried about Kaia though.

davidmario
May 31st, 2012, 05:56 PM
Awesome result!!!!! The ballbasher loses while the smart player goes through :yeah: Nice win, Caro!!!! SUCK IT, HATERS :wavey: :wavey:

yes. very smart indeed. Kaman was so smart to choose one of her 10 different playing styles today when she decided to hit 1 ball over the net and see whats gonna happen.

kamankaro
May 31st, 2012, 06:54 PM
too easy for Caro. Next!

DonnaT
May 31st, 2012, 07:46 PM
:o this was terrible match...no wonder why crowd is asleep

TuxedoSlam
May 31st, 2012, 08:12 PM

No wonder. I watch Caro matches to battle my insomnia.

Alexj
May 31st, 2012, 09:10 PM
The highlights on the Roland Garros website for this match showed 7 points won by Jarka & only 2 won by Caro :lol:

Bonfire
May 31st, 2012, 09:11 PM
Caro was solid today :) Not at her best but I loved her energy in the match. Total opposite from how she carried herself in 3rd round against Dani last year so that was good to see.
Next match should be a bigger test.
Please pass the test Caro!

Maria rocks
May 31st, 2012, 09:15 PM
Not being horrible but Jarmilla is awful!!! Not taking anything away from Caroline but she could have won that match with her eyes closed.

davidmario
May 31st, 2012, 09:18 PM
No wonder. I watch Caro matches to battle my insomnia.

haha.. but there is this KAMAAAAAN that gives me nightmares.

davidmario
May 31st, 2012, 09:19 PM
The highlights on the Roland Garros website for this match showed 7 points won by Jarka & only 2 won by Caro :lol:

someone should make lowlights with every stupid UEs off jarmila's racquet. I bet it would be a good laugh:lol::tape::help:

Sombrerero loco
May 31st, 2012, 09:31 PM
nice caro :)