PDA

View Full Version : Urgent RG ticket help please

Svetlana)))
May 31st, 2012, 10:58 AM
Help please. My flight to Paris is in 4 hours and I want to get tickets for the Aga-Sveta match on the 1st. Problem is there is one French scrub left and I'm not sure if Aga-Sveta will be on PC. Is it possible to exchange PC for SL tickets in the event Aga-Sveta is on SL?

silverwhite
May 31st, 2012, 11:02 AM
There are sometimes people with SL tickets outside PC offering to exchange, especially if a French scrub's going to play there ;)

Svetlana)))
May 31st, 2012, 11:04 AM
Ok so would you advise me to just get the PC tickets? There's Azarenka-Wozniak, Stephens-Johansson, Petrova-Stosur, Aga-Sveta and Errani-Ivanovic.

silverwhite
May 31st, 2012, 11:08 AM
Ok so would you advise me to just get the PC tickets? There's Azarenka-Wozniak, Stephens-Johansson, Petrova-Stosur, Aga-Sveta and Errani-Ivanovic.

PC tickets are more expensive, so I guess the chances of exchanging them is higher in general. The OOP is an important factor though, so that's the risk :shrug:

If you haven't bought tickets, where will you get them, BTW? :confused:

Svetlana)))
May 31st, 2012, 11:11 AM
PC tickets are more expensive, so I guess the chances of exchanging them is higher in general. The OOP is an important factor though, so that's the risk :shrug:

If you haven't bought tickets, where will you get them, BTW? :confused:

The ticket exchange website. I can't wait for the OOP because I'll be on the flight and tickets will not be available anymore. Just really unsure whether to click the buy button or not.

silverwhite
May 31st, 2012, 11:13 AM
The ticket exchange website.

I can't wait for the OOP because I'll be on the flight and tickets will not be available anymore. Just really unsure whether to click the buy button or not.

That's what I thought, but updates are sometimes rare and tickets get snapped up quickly there, so not having a ticket with 4 hours to go is risky :scratch:

Either way, if you stand outside SL with a sign at the start of the day, there's a good chance you'll eventually catch the eye of someone who's interested :lol:

debby
May 31st, 2012, 11:18 AM
That's what I thought, but updates are sometimes rare and tickets get snapped up quickly there, so not having a ticket with 4 hours to go is risky :scratch:

Either way, if you stand outside SL with a sign at the start of the day, there's a good chance you'll eventually catch the eye of someone who's interested :lol:

I agree.

I had a SL ticket and I managed to watch Justine-Sharapova on PC :lol: well it was last.
I think the chances that Aga-Kuz is last on PC are not ridiculous, so you should take SL, and if it's the case, then you should wait outside PC and ask everyone if they are leaving for good so you ask their ticket to watch your fave ;)

Kworb
May 31st, 2012, 11:37 AM
I think Aga will be on SL, as she was already on PC yesterday. They'll probably put Johansson on center and either Ivanovic/Errani or Stosur/Petrova. Don't forget they even put defending champion Na vs French local on SL because she'd already been on PC in the first round.

Svetlana)))
May 31st, 2012, 11:43 AM
I just bought 2 PC tickets, praying hard the match is on PC. Also, does anyone know how long it takes to get to RG from the airport?

silverwhite
May 31st, 2012, 11:45 AM
I just bought 2 PC tickets, praying hard the match is on PC. Also, does anyone know how long it takes to get to RG from the airport?

Slightly over an hour, but give yourself at least an hour and a half :lol:

SloKid
May 31st, 2012, 11:46 AM
Slightly over an hour, but give yourself at least an hour and a half :lol:
What airport though? :unsure:

silverwhite
May 31st, 2012, 11:47 AM

He's flying from Singapore ;) :lol:

debby
May 31st, 2012, 11:50 AM