PDA

View Full Version : RG R2: (26)Svetlana Kuznetsova (RUS) def. Latisha Chan (TPE) 6-4 7-6(4)

tim2502
May 30th, 2012, 02:43 PM
Latisha played amazing tennis in set 2.
She led *5-3,but couldn't make it.
Nice to see her played well again. :hug:

Sveta :bounce:
Not her best performance, keeping improving!

John.
May 30th, 2012, 02:44 PM
Sveta :yeah:

Dexter
May 30th, 2012, 02:45 PM
Chan seemed so slender when I saw her in flesh years back... she's huge now. :eek:

So many dykes cheering Sveta on courtside. :hearts: I wonder if Raymond was in a rush to lose her doubles match to cheer for her too.
I guess the new hairdo of hers is just as good as an official coming out. :yeah:

Sammo
May 30th, 2012, 02:45 PM
Bye Latisha Lattifa Shaniqua Tonya Bunifa Jameka Chan

V-MAC
May 30th, 2012, 02:47 PM
Simon Reed really doesn't like Sexlana's hairdo;
"I'm going to talk to her hairdresser after the match" :lol:

The 2nd Law
May 30th, 2012, 02:48 PM
Sevlanta :cheer:

Pasta-Na
May 30th, 2012, 02:49 PM
Chan :hug:

GoofyDuck
May 30th, 2012, 02:51 PM
Yung-Jan Choke Chan :o

Svetlana)))
May 30th, 2012, 02:53 PM
Played horrible. Serve was getting crushed and way too passive. Needs to improve and get her level to that FedCup match against Ana in order to stand a chance against Aga/V

Craig.
May 30th, 2012, 02:54 PM
Chan seemed so slender when I saw her in flesh years back... she's huge now. :eek:

So many dykes cheering Sveta on courtside. :hearts: I wonder if Raymond was in a rush to lose her doubles match to cheer for her too.
I guess the new hairdo of hers is just as good as an official coming out. :yeah:

:spit:

tennisfan5
May 30th, 2012, 02:55 PM
Sveta had that desperate grunt going during the match--never a good sign for her.

vozas
May 30th, 2012, 02:58 PM

:sobbing::sobbing::sobbing:

With all the drama of the past few days I totes forgot Sexlana was still in this :oh: whatever. She's in the Ivanovic/Jupiter section so she won't last much longer :\

Foot's Fingers
May 30th, 2012, 03:03 PM
well done Sveta)))

Juju Nostalgique
May 30th, 2012, 03:21 PM
Latisha :hug:

dsanders06
May 30th, 2012, 04:21 PM
A win's a win, I guess :unsure:

Hopefully this tournament finally proves to the people who always tip Kuznetsova to crash out in the first round that she ALWAYS steps it up at Slams to some extent. She's only lost once at a Slam before the 3rd round once in the past 7 years (!!). When she gets to a Slam, she always finds a way to win the matches she's supposed to.

By the way, that haircut does make her look like a guy, but it makes her look like a fucking hot guy :drool: :unsure:

Michael!
May 30th, 2012, 04:26 PM
Didn´t see much of it but wasn´t a good match for sure with such a scoreline :o
From what I saw she was way too passive, serve was weak, usual sucky Sveta, won it in two at least and an amazing BH DTL in the TB :lol:

Would be more than surprised if she could win her 3rd round match now, but anyway, good luck, if it will be against Radwanska!

TheBoiledEgg
May 30th, 2012, 04:33 PM
Sveta trying her best to make Latisha seem good on clay
Sveta seems to make anyone look good

Phil=)
May 30th, 2012, 04:34 PM
Chan was better for the most part of both sets but just couldn't convert her chances at the big points :sad:

Shivank17
May 30th, 2012, 04:35 PM
Struggling against Latisha Chan. :facepalm:

Well, a win is a win, and that too straight sets, I will take it. :yeah:

Phil=)
May 30th, 2012, 04:35 PM
Sveta trying her best to make Latisha seem good on clay
Sveta seems to make anyone look good

She made 3rd round last year, too and seems to produce her best results on clay ;).

ElusiveChanteuse
May 30th, 2012, 04:36 PM
Sveta :cheer: Hopefully a floater.:oh:

tennisfan5
May 30th, 2012, 05:08 PM
surprised that sveta has a 9-3 hth with radwanska

Smith Saybrook
May 30th, 2012, 06:07 PM
YJ :( Hate to see her netting so many balls when the going got tough.

égalité
May 30th, 2012, 06:20 PM

omg :hysteric:

hankqq
May 30th, 2012, 07:01 PM
Kuznetsova won 2 matches in a row :sobbing: I doubt she'll have enough consistency for Radwanska but maybe Sveta can surprise us.

Israel
May 30th, 2012, 07:16 PM
Hopefully she would go deeper in here just to prove that her new coach is worth something.
She was really nervy in the end, her "come on, COME ON" screams didn't help too much as she screamed for help just a point later...
Why can't she just be as offensive as she used to be?