PDA

View Full Version : WWW RG Rnd 3: Aleks Wozniak v Vika Azarenka

flareon
May 30th, 2012, 11:18 AM
H2H 2-1 to vika, but not played for 6 years could be interesting I think aleks is much more consistent than apponent today so I think vika in 3 :)

vspak
May 30th, 2012, 11:19 AM
Go Ola! U can do it!
btw. Asderaki will be umpire, so... vika lost 0-6, 0-6 because she screaming all the time (replay of the razzano-serena match)

Rest Maria!
May 30th, 2012, 11:30 AM
Vuvurenka in 2.

Vincey!
May 30th, 2012, 11:34 AM
I'm hoping for Aleks and I think she does have a slight chance if she keeps playing at the same level throughout the match (her best obviously), but it will be tough, I think Azarenka will probably win this in 2 tight sets, maybe 3 after losing the 1st set.

StoneRose
May 30th, 2012, 11:35 AM
Vika in 2. A convincing 2 hopefully.

saul1333
May 30th, 2012, 11:37 AM
Vika.

misty1
May 30th, 2012, 11:57 AM
aleks has no shot here. She is not anywhere near the level she was that saw her get to 21 in the world and azarenka is leagues better than she was when they last met. Azarenka will cream alek's pathetic serve and wozniak is not athletic enough to engage in long rallies with azarenka, nor will be she able to win them. She'll need to finish points of quickly and she wont be able to do that

vika will get this in 2, something like 6-3, 6-3

Vikapower
May 30th, 2012, 12:03 PM
Hopefully Victoria.

Jimmie48
May 30th, 2012, 12:05 PM
Vika in straights.

HenryMag.
May 30th, 2012, 12:16 PM
aleks has no shot here. She is not anywhere near the level she was that saw her get to 21 in the world and azarenka is leagues better than she was when they last met. Azarenka will cream alek's pathetic serve and wozniak is not athletic enough to engage in long rallies with azarenka, nor will be she able to win them. She'll need to finish points of quickly and she wont be able to do that

This

iPatty
May 30th, 2012, 12:33 PM

I posted pretty much the same in Wozniak's result thread today.

Azarenka 62 61

ktoles2005
May 30th, 2012, 01:18 PM
I'm really hoping for Aleks in this one obviously and this is where she's had her best slam results here and on clay overall but this is going to be an incredibly tough ask for Aleks. She's got to get a really high amount of first serves in, Vika will pounce all over the second. She's also got to clean up her errors and play really clean and move really well against Vika, Vika is going to dictate I think, but this is where Aleks has her best results, and after what happened with Serena yesterday, I think anything is possible!

Vika 6-3, 6-2

Gilas.
May 30th, 2012, 01:19 PM
Vika in 2, she will step up when needed.