PDA

View Full Version : RG R1: (28) Shuai Peng wins a match, def. Tamira Paszek 64 63

Ellery
May 29th, 2012, 07:27 PM
:spit:

Sassy-Na
May 29th, 2012, 07:32 PM
ShuShu :)

flareon
May 29th, 2012, 07:34 PM
One of them had to win... :spit:

Chakvenus
May 29th, 2012, 07:48 PM
Shuai :woohoo: but LOL at the three points she played to go down 0-40 when serving for it at 5-3... So shocked she managed to recover and close it out there.

LefandePatty
May 29th, 2012, 07:52 PM
:o

$uricate
May 29th, 2012, 08:05 PM
:cheer:

Tamira's so bad now that even Shuai can beat her :tears:

GO李娜
May 29th, 2012, 08:06 PM
Shuai nice win!

Blu€
May 29th, 2012, 08:08 PM
:rolls: that last game was hilarious! She's so up and down yet her on court behaviour barely changes! :worship:

Petkorazzi
May 29th, 2012, 08:09 PM
Shuai :woohoo: but LOL at the three points she played to go down 0-40 when serving for it at 5-3... So shocked she managed to recover and close it out there.
That was so bad :sobbing: like TBE once said, Peng's volleys and smashes are straight from WTA comedy club :crying2:

After that she hit BHDTL, ace, forced error and finished with another ace :worship:

jimbo mack
May 29th, 2012, 08:10 PM
Isn't this Peng's last tournament? Didn't I read somewhere she is retiring after this GS due to ongoing health issues ??osteoarthritis

Can anyone clarify?

Sassy-Na
May 29th, 2012, 08:13 PM
Isn't this Peng's last tournament? Didn't I read somewhere she is retiring after this GS due to ongoing health issues ??osteoarthritis

Can anyone clarify?

She plans to play 2 more years at least. And she's going to see Na Li's doctor after RG, before playing Wimbledon and the Olympics. :p

Shvedbarilescu
May 29th, 2012, 08:13 PM

Yeah. Shuai hasn't been winning a lot of matches but compared to her opponent she's been rolling in WTA victories. Paszek drops to 2-14 for the year. And the wins were over Brianti and Yakimova.

GoofyDuck
May 29th, 2012, 08:19 PM
Thank you Shushu

Please get yourself together a bit, more consistent and there are still some points and maybe a title up foe grabs this year :inlove:

JamieMU30
May 29th, 2012, 08:53 PM
OMG, hearing Serena lose rattled Peng in that last game...She loves Serena and was heartbroken...Then she realized the draw had opened up and she fought off all those break points to win...I smell an upset coming...Sharpie better watch out, an upset is now in the cards for her and Peng is due for a big win...Paszek is Peng's RG bitch...She beat her in R1 here last year...Deja vu was NID considering Paszek is playing shit club player tennis these days...Bye Bitch after those Wimby QF points come off...Back to reality

Beat
May 29th, 2012, 09:21 PM
:spit:

not sure why you use this smile, since paszek has been in even worse form this year.

well done, shuai! :hatoff:

Boxuan
May 30th, 2012, 03:01 AM
OMG, hearing Serena lose rattled Peng in that last game...She loves Serena and was heartbroken...Then she realized the draw had opened up and she fought off all those break points to win...I smell an upset coming...Sharpie better watch out, an upset is now in the cards for her and Peng is due for a big win...Paszek is Peng's RG bitch...She beat her in R1 here last year...Deja vu was NID considering Paszek is playing shit club player tennis these days...Bye Bitch after those Wimby QF points come off...Back to reality

Epic comment:worship:

*Jean*
May 30th, 2012, 05:25 AM
Tamira :sad: how sad she got broken at 4*-5, that's always a horrible way to lose an opening set.

GoofyDuck
May 30th, 2012, 06:03 AM

Oh yes, Im ready

Navratil
May 30th, 2012, 07:06 AM

Yeah! They both barely won a match this season :help:

Smith Saybrook
May 30th, 2012, 07:14 AM
Good to see Peng get back on track. It was as if Tamira had never hit against a lob in her life.

Tamira looks good in Adidas, although every time I think of her I picture her in her Lotto dress busting out and I LoL a little.