PDA

View Full Version : Personal Problems for Serena

AUSBOY
May 29th, 2012, 07:23 PM
Whats going on? She was crying after the second set and has been tanking all of this last set.

Anyone got any ideas?

Sportfan
May 29th, 2012, 07:27 PM
I have no idea. It is a strange meltdown.

Jimmie48
May 29th, 2012, 07:30 PM
Tanking? Give me a break, she's just being beaten.

GO李娜
May 29th, 2012, 07:30 PM
She finally collapse at the age of 30

Young 8
May 29th, 2012, 07:31 PM
She had restaurant reservation for 19:45 cet

danieln1
May 29th, 2012, 07:31 PM
Too much pressure for being the favorite for winning a slam???? :shrug: impossible to know really

Jimmie48
May 29th, 2012, 07:32 PM
Too much pressure for being the favorite for winning a slam???? :shrug: impossible to know really

Because she's no Vika :oh:

Queenpova
May 29th, 2012, 07:32 PM
Making excuses already? please wait until she loses

supergrunt
May 29th, 2012, 07:33 PM
I'm so proud of Serena for not ripping into Asderaki for making biased/incompetent calls. :)

nfl46
May 29th, 2012, 07:33 PM
Stop making excuses. She can't win everything, no matter how much she is a favorite. Its called life. She has Wimbly, Olympics and US Open to look forward to. Those are the three biggest tennis tournaments.

Young 8
May 29th, 2012, 07:35 PM
I'm so proud of Serena for not ripping into Asderaki for making biased/incompetent calls. :)

They should not allow 12yrs old to join this forum

Direwolf
May 29th, 2012, 07:41 PM
Her eyeliner obviously

Cloon76
May 29th, 2012, 07:48 PM

Love it !!

supergrunt
May 29th, 2012, 09:20 PM

Completely legitimate observation. Serena handled Asderaki's incompetence pretty well.

Talula
May 29th, 2012, 09:24 PM
In the interview at the weekend in the Mail on Sunday she said she was heartbroken by the breakdown of her latest romance and through with love for the next 10 years. She said she was now only at home on the tennis court and was giving tennis her everything. Well, tennis is every bit as much of a bastard as any lover!

StephenUK
May 29th, 2012, 09:42 PM
In the interview at the weekend in the Mail on Sunday she said she was heartbroken by the breakdown of her latest romance and through with love for the next 10 years. She said she was now only at home on the tennis court and was giving tennis her everything. Well, tennis is every bit as much of a bastard as any lover!

You are right. Serena did an interview with L'Equipe which is in today's issue which has the following sections:

Asked about the first time she loved someone or something more than tennis:
'I don't remember when I fell in love the first time. But four years ago, I loved a man, But we broke up. (Silence.) No, it's not simple to have a love life being on the circuit. (It was then suggested to her that certain female players managed to have one but they were few in number. Her eyes looking down to the ground, she answered only that it was true.)

Asked about the last time that she felt weak or fragile:
'Now. Not on the tennis court but fragile inside. I have just broken up with a man, a difficult break up. That's life (she makes a pause in the phrase. A little earlier, she had told us that she had no luck in love and that she was leaving that aside.)'

Beat
May 29th, 2012, 10:28 PM
Whats going on? She was crying after the second set and has been tanking all of this last set.

:cuckoo:

NashaMasha
May 29th, 2012, 10:40 PM
She was like Wladimir Klitschko verus Corrie Sanders , when undisputed favorite was knocked down three times and simply demolished . Serena has no clue what to do against the opponent who is outplaying her in manner she was never outplayed.

More humiliating was the fact that she felt ready and extremely motivated for this RG.

treufreund
May 30th, 2012, 02:05 AM
She needs to gain some perspective. Blowing set points and being tied at a set apiece is not a reason for a meltdown. Girls are out there to win, out there to fight for the memory of a deceased fiance in this case. They are not out they to roll over and let Serena have her wins just because "she has had it so hard". Please! Lots of players have suffered horrible losses, injuries, tragedies, etc. Serena has had tons of success and is super wealthy and has many fans. She needs to grow up once and for all and stop feeling sorry for herself, having meltdowns, making excuses after losses, acting unsportsmanlike and then following it all up with this song and dance about how it's been so tough for her. Frankly it's nauseating considering how fortunate she has been in many areas of her life.

manu32
May 30th, 2012, 02:20 AM

Asderaki is trending bad , quote .Asderaki booed as she leaves the court even though Razzano, despite 2 hindrance calls, won the match

This girl (woman! needs to learn the rules and stop changing her mind,look at youtube,she is a shame to Tennis play
and always umpiring Serena,why?

Stonerpova
May 30th, 2012, 02:23 AM
Her eyeliner obviously

:lol: