May 29th, 2012, 02:08 PM
Do you work? :lol:

flareon
May 29th, 2012, 02:09 PM
Do you work? :lol:

Nope. Not yet anyway.

HRHoliviasmith
May 29th, 2012, 02:14 PM
MY GIRL!!!! :bounce: I know it's only first round but I'm so proud of her after all she's been through. :hug:

Tenis Srbija
May 29th, 2012, 02:16 PM
MY GIRL!!!! :bounce: I know it's only first round but I'm so proud of her after all she's been through. :hug:

Yeah, what happened with her?
I've been kinda following her since God knows what year when she and Ivanović played twice in Brisbane (or some other Australian tournament) with Ana winning FQR and F :lol:

StephenUK
May 29th, 2012, 02:16 PM
Just saw a little bit of the second set. Czink played very well and appeared in complete command from start to finish. She must have a good chance of reaching the third round, given that her seeded opponent in the next round is Pavlyuchenkova....

Keothavong, however, to use her own words at one point was 'horrific'. A poor performance, too many errors, she just not keep the ball in play long enough to trouble her opponent, she could not control her own game so the match was never going to be in her grasp. One to forget - she will now probably be hoping for an ITF wild card to make the Olympics.

Thank goodness for Heather Watson, three other Brit girls managed 10 games between them, the Australian Open misery is being carried over into the French! Not a good omen for Wimbledon or the Olympics, should a Brit receive a WC.

Juju Nostalgique
May 29th, 2012, 03:32 PM
Me czinks this is great!!! :woohoo: :bowdown:

jimbo mack
May 29th, 2012, 03:54 PM
Nice win for the veteran.. she played well

markdelaney
May 29th, 2012, 04:48 PM
Very disappointing performance from Anne. She needs some good draws now to boost her ranking. She'll be glad to see the back of clay and yes she should get an Olympic wildcard, if she needs one. She took British tennis back into the top 75 and was stopped in her tracks by a bad injury.

awsk8er
May 29th, 2012, 04:55 PM
Anne:hug: oh well, maybe next time.

BlueTrees
May 30th, 2012, 03:35 AM
LOL at those British posters who were celebrating at Anne getting an "easy" 1R draw :lol:

The Kaz
May 30th, 2012, 03:49 AM
Yeah, what happened with her?
I've been kinda following her since God knows what year when she and Ivanović played twice in Brisbane (or some other Australian tournament) with Ana winning FQR and F :lol:

The tournament was in Canberra, where I go to Uni... I live only 5 mins from that venue that they played at :)