PDA

View Full Version : Roland Garros R1: Maria Sharapova b. Alexandra Cadantu 60 60

Pages : 1 [2]

Craig.
May 30th, 2012, 12:13 AM
200+ posts :sobbing:

noname29
May 30th, 2012, 12:13 AM
oh... :help:

what kind of word you have describing Cadantu´s performance today? Changing grunts in every game alone was serious entertainment. And her game falling apart right after the match begins was cringe worthy.
I saw her this year against other players, she can play better. Although I dont remember posting anything negative about her. But maybe you remember.
And yes, Dulgheru walks on court reminds me a bear. Her moonwalking video was cool too.
And Niculsecu´s game is made of junk. Thats why she is Junkulescu. If I say Pushniacki that would mean I hate vikings too? :confused:

Alexandra screaming? not unique.. she lost to Maria, not an amateur. Took a bike :)? not the first nor last, Babos was close to a bike, and not played with number two, don't like the style of Monica? I may not like as Czink play, but not say.. it's junk. Don't like how it goes or looks Dulgheru?I may not like of walk and appearance of Timea:hug:(btw cute face and nice play ), but not say it looks like a fighter of sumol, and walk like an elephant.If u were from Madagascar, Sweden, Switzerland, or from Mars, I would not be disturbed with u, but you're my neighbor, and I expect some respect between us

madmax
May 30th, 2012, 12:14 AM
Well done Pova and congratulations for staying focused for the whole match. Good luck in Rnd 2.

Kudos to Cadantu, they are well deserved! She played as hard as she could to the last point. Regardless of the derision from some posters on the thread, your perseverence throughout the match is to be admired. Against any other player today you would have been much more successful. Pova was just on fire!

definitely...
she impressed me with her consistency today - no matter how many posters take cheap shots at Cadantu, she simply had no chance today and was helplessly overpowered and blown off the court. 0 winners for a TOP 100 player speaks volumes really. Wasn't this also Maria's shortest GS victory? 48 minutes seems awfully short, since Pova usually takes her time between the points...

noname29
May 30th, 2012, 12:40 AM
That's actually a load of shit. Whenever a Hungarian girl gets good results, she's hated on by the Russian posters and other posters from the region (of course not all). The perfect example of this would be Szavay and Babos.

I actually like all the girls from the region.

:wavey:

If you have a problem with that poster calling Cadantu a clown, take it up with him. It certainly doesn't make Hungarians uncivilized, which is a ridiculous notion given the geopolitical circumstances of the last 100 years (uncivilized compared to whom, exactly? Nazis or communists?).

Not trying to misquotes what I said. In any case I didn't intend to offend the Hungarians I mean it seems that civilization not reached him.What are u talking about Nazis?nor Germans are proud of them.It was a black episode in German history.. no one is perfect.U say that Russia mock Babos and Szavay :(? when that stuff still happens, call me and I promise that I will be.. to ur side ;).

faboozadoo15
May 30th, 2012, 12:48 AM
Not trying to misquotes what I said. In any case I didn't intend to offend the Hungarians I mean it seems that civilization not reached him.What are u talking about Nazis?nor Germans are proud of them.It was a black episode in German history.. no one is perfect.U say that Russia mock Babos and Szavay :(? when that stuff still happens, call me and I promise that I will be.. to ur side ;).

I'm not misquoting you at all. You made statements that Hungarians are uncivilized war-mongers from Asia and haven't been civilized by Germans and Austrians. Well, I pointed out the irony there. :rolleyes: You can keep your "civilization" if it involves starting world wars and genocide.

AnomyBC
May 30th, 2012, 02:31 AM
I dare say she may be off to a slightly better start than Serena and Azarenka :lol:

noname29
May 30th, 2012, 03:36 AM
I'm not misquoting you at all. You made statements that Hungarians are uncivilized war-mongers from Asia and haven't been civilized by Germans and Austrians. Well, I pointed out the irony there. :rolleyes: You can keep your "civilization" if it involves starting world wars and genocide.

Overreacting a lil.. what I said was said by many Hungarians, Germans and Austrians made ​​their contribution in Hungarian life, just as they did in romania, but in a lower part (in Bukovina and parts of Transylvania) I have no problem when the Hungarians say that Romanians ancestors were farmers and shepherds, ya most of them dealt with this, and was a peaceful people were not perfect, but I think it was one of the few nations in Europe (if not only) that did not attack anyone.. just to conquer. u have a problem when I say (not me :), but foreign historians and even some Hungarians) as Hungarian ancestors were a tribe of warlike came from Asia? in ur place I would be proud and head up. What you're talking about genocide and war, Hitler was to power only a few years.. has led Germany 2000 years? all have our sins, angels are a rarity on earth.alleluia :worship: two hours and out at work..is so harsh :lol:

*Jean*
May 30th, 2012, 06:25 AM
No offense to Cadantu, but: WTF is this girl doing here?

Juanes
May 30th, 2012, 08:03 AM
0 winners :lol: :spit:

moemoe
May 30th, 2012, 08:20 AM
Nice Maria! Show em!!!

tejmeglekvár
May 30th, 2012, 09:51 AM
Alexandra screaming? not unique.. she lost to Maria, not an amateur. Took a bike :)? not the first nor last, Babos was close to a bike, and not played with number two, don't like the style of Monica? I may not like as Czink play, but not say.. it's junk. Don't like how it goes or looks Dulgheru?I may not like of walk and appearance of Timea:hug:(btw cute face and nice play ), but not say it looks like a fighter of sumol, and walk like an elephant.If u were from Madagascar, Sweden, Switzerland, or from Mars, I would not be disturbed with u, but you're my neighbor, and I expect some respect between us

I dont care if you like or hate Babos, Czink or anybody. You are not that important. No one is important here.

Do you know how often ppl whish death or violence here for players? and you are coming after me because I thought Cadantu was FUNNY? Get lost.

ALIEN
May 30th, 2012, 10:15 AM
I dont care if you like or hate Babos, Czink or anybody. You are not that important. No one is important here.

Do you know how often ppl whish death or violence here for players? and you are coming after me because I thought Cadantu was FUNNY? Get lost.

Take a look at your posts on this thread alone. They are very disrespectful so don't be surprised when somebody has enough and calls you out. If you don't like Romanian players why don't you do us all a favour and stop talking about them.

tejmeglekvár
May 30th, 2012, 10:21 AM
Take a look at your posts on this thread alone. They are very disrespectful so don't be surprised when somebody has enough and calls you out. If you don't like Romanian players why don't you do us all a favour and stop talking about them.

you are one paranoid bunch right now.

noname29
May 30th, 2012, 09:00 PM

:facepalm: Where and when I said that I hate players from Hungary?..I think u are dreaming.. or at most.. u think with the ass.Vanish and read again what I wrote (or ten times if u are fuu slow comprehension). Don't give a shit on what others say about other players (if others are stupid..u must necessarily to be the same?). This is just about u, just try to excuse with what others say... become pathetic

Smith Saybrook
May 30th, 2012, 09:02 PM
I really do like that yellow on that Masha dress Alex was wearing. Let's hope she doesn't pull a Bardina and takes this crushing loss to badly.

debby
May 30th, 2012, 09:03 PM
I really do like that yellow on that Masha dress Alex was wearing. Let's hope she doesn't pull a Bardina and takes this crushing loss to badly.

Do you like what Joey was wearing when she told you she loved Pacey?

Dan_Doe
May 30th, 2012, 09:28 PM
I hate to tell you that noname, but if you intended to defend the image of Romania, you failed miserably. It's the other way around actually.

Craig.
May 30th, 2012, 10:02 PM
Do you like what Joey was wearing when she told you she loved Pacey?

OMFG :hysteric: :hysteric: :hysteric:

noname29
May 30th, 2012, 11:47 PM
I hate to tell you that noname, but if you intended to defend the image of Romania, you failed miserably. It's the other way around actually.

Talking to me :scratch:? To be honest I don't understand what u say, ur writing is a little code. But if u want argue a bit better next time bcz I don't understand how u concluded that I wanted to protect romania... but I failed? Primarily I defended some players from there (as well could be from Mars) but not Romania!! bcz nobody has mocked Romania, but only some players.. and made it repeatedly. U know the difference?