PDA

View Full Version : I couldn't resist...

alfajeffster
May 21st, 2012, 10:49 PM
Rollo, please feel free to delete this thread, as it has nothing to do with women's tennis or anything else in the blast. I was reading the ticker below the Italian Open final, and it announced that both Andy Roddick and Ryan Harrison dropped their rubbers in Germany! I laughed so hard. Thought i'd share a laugh!

Rollo
May 22nd, 2012, 01:47 PM
Rollo, please feel free to delete this thread, as it has nothing to do with women's tennis (http://www.tennisforum.com/showthread.php?t=459819#) or anything else in the blast. I was reading the ticker below the Italian Open final, and it announced that both Andy Roddick and Ryan Harrison dropped their rubbers in Germany! I laughed so hard. Thought i'd share a laugh!

I'd never delete a thread that makes me laugh without hurting anyone else Alfa. And that was worth a laugh:lol:

I bet ARod and Harrison would chuckle too. On of my favorite lines on the board was something Neslus wrote in his byline, something like "Watch out or I'll go all Pixie Lamm on your a**."

I'd like to think Pixie would laugh at that too.

Rollo
May 22nd, 2012, 01:49 PM
And as a homage to this thread here's one that made me laugh in the past.

"Chris Evert Pregnant!"

That was a headline from the mid 70s. After readers recovered from the shocking image of a pregnant young Miss All America the articel revealed that Chris Evert was a horse naned in honor of the star!

alfajeffster
May 22nd, 2012, 03:55 PM
Okay, I admit it, I have no idea who Pixie Lamm is. Please save me from my ignorance so I can laugh!

Rollo
May 22nd, 2012, 04:11 PM
Pixie was a player from the 1960s. It;s one of those priceless tennis names on theorder of Peaches (and Plums!) Bartkowicz, Susan Bralower, or my favorite from the 1920s-Princess Lobkowitz!

alfajeffster
May 22nd, 2012, 05:39 PM
Pixie was a player from the 1960s. It;s one of those priceless tennis names on theorder of Peaches (and Plums!) Bartkowicz, Susan Bralower, or my favorite from the 1920s-Princess Lobkowitz!

I always liked a good yell and a jock itch (Jelena Dokic), and then there was the heavenly Carolina Sprem. It's been said she had the most expensive dry cleaning bill on tour...