PDA

View Full Version : WWW Charleston Rnd 2: Nastia Slumpchenkova RUS (8) or Eleni Danilidou GRE???

flareon
Apr 2nd, 2012, 06:42 PM
Can nastya win a match and for anyone who moans its pavlyuchenkova

RR-87
Apr 2nd, 2012, 07:13 PM
Even slumpy Nastya should win this :shrug:

Tenis Srbija
Apr 2nd, 2012, 07:15 PM
C'mon Eleni, you can do it! :p

Halepsova
Apr 2nd, 2012, 07:24 PM
Daniilidou on clay is just...:help:

backhandsmash
Apr 2nd, 2012, 07:26 PM
It's Charleston. ;)

borrowedheaven
Apr 2nd, 2012, 07:40 PM
Not expecting anything from Pavs, but she really needs to find some form.

flareon
Apr 2nd, 2012, 07:42 PM
It's Charleston. ;)

I know I am sorry I cannot spell :o. I did it twice :facepalm:

Shivank17
Apr 2nd, 2012, 07:45 PM
Come on Nastya, win this match pls. :o :facepalm:

backhandsmash
Apr 2nd, 2012, 07:48 PM
I know I am sorry I cannot spell :o. I did it twice :facepalm:

:)

Pavs in 3 btw.

Rocketta
Apr 2nd, 2012, 08:04 PM
This is yours Eleni! :bigclap:

Dan_Doe
Apr 2nd, 2012, 08:13 PM
That nickname is just dumb :facepalm:
Why can't we just type the real name of the player, why?:rolleyes: At least in titles. Or, at least, funny nicknames, not offensive.
Some guys think they're cool if they do so, but they're just pathetic:cuckoo:

on-topic: Pavly will be back someday, a 3 time junior grand slam champion, who got a top 16 rank so early in her career, should eventually be back. Mayybe not these days, but Eleni is beatable.

edificio
Apr 2nd, 2012, 08:14 PM
Nastia. I noticed she spells it Nastia. Any way, I had no idea who was the person playing Eleni here. Could be cause that's not her last name.

sxeraserhead
Apr 2nd, 2012, 08:16 PM
Don't let this opportunity slip Eleni :oh:

Best chance this year to actually gain points on clay :oh:

young_gunner913
Apr 2nd, 2012, 08:30 PM
Come on Eleni!! :D

dsanders06
Apr 2nd, 2012, 08:32 PM
Surely, SURELY, even Pavs can win this one? :lol:

flareon
Apr 2nd, 2012, 08:33 PM
That nickname is just dumb :facepalm:
Why can't we just type the real name of the player, why?:rolleyes: At least in titles. Or, at least, funny nicknames, not offensive.
Some guys think they're cool if they do so, but they're just pathetic:cuckoo:

on-topic: Pavly will be back someday, a 3 time junior grand slam champion, who got a top 16 rank so early in her career, should eventually be back. Mayybe not these days, but Eleni is beatable.

Its not meant offensively, Its a fact she sucks at the moment, anyways I changed it to slump now just to appease you.

Dan_Doe
Apr 2nd, 2012, 08:45 PM
Its not meant offensively, Its a fact she sucks at the moment, anyways I changed it to slump now just to appease you.

She sucks hard at the moment, true, but I don't find it cool to mock players this way in thread titles. And I don't even like Pavly.
I didn't mean to offend you either, that's why my post was impersonal. If I did, then I'm sorry :p
PS: Slumpyuchenkova sounds better:oh:

*Jool*
Apr 2nd, 2012, 09:40 PM
Pame ! :bounce:

flareon
Apr 2nd, 2012, 10:57 PM
She sucks hard at the moment, true, but I don't find it cool to mock players this way in thread titles. And I don't even like Pavly.
I didn't mean to offend you either, that's why my post was impersonal. If I did, then I'm sorry :p
PS: Slumpyuchenkova sounds better:oh:

It was not my intention to mock her just too stat a fact shes slumping and sucking, I did not mean to cause offense with the title...

C. Drone
Apr 3rd, 2012, 04:51 PM
She doesnt sucks. She is awesome, its just turns out she is losing unimportant warmup matches before her clay campaign to conquer the grounds of Roland Garros.

Coconut91
Apr 3rd, 2012, 05:15 PM
She doesnt sucks. She is awesome, its just turns out she is losing unimportant warmup matches before her clay campaign to conquer the grounds of Roland Garros.

This! Charleston is also unimportant, so don't be surprised if she loses this match. :cool:

Dan_Doe
Apr 3rd, 2012, 05:27 PM
It was not my intention to mock her just too stat a fact shes slumping and sucking, I did not mean to cause offense with the title...

I know you didn't mean too, but I really find it as a mockery, especially given the fact that this sucking thing may have other connotations and whatever :oh: Anyway, I see I'm the only one who has a problem with the silly nicknames, so I'm retrieving from this :angel:

HelloKitty
Apr 3rd, 2012, 05:35 PM
Eleni will win.