PDA

View Full Version : Charleston R1: Hradecka def. U. Radwanska 6-1, 6-4

saul1333
Apr 2nd, 2012, 04:09 PM
Thank you Ula :hearts:

Had bps in all service games in set 1. Was up 2-0 in the 2nd.

Inger67
Apr 2nd, 2012, 04:12 PM
Didn't know she was 2-0 up in the second, makes this even more :rolleyes: :help: Seriously Ula! She had at least one BP to make it 5-5.. :tears:

Kathy Rinaldi
Apr 2nd, 2012, 04:18 PM
Urszula is very deluded. After crashing out in Miami early she should have been in Charleston early working on her clay court game and career instead of carrying Aga's bags and being her hired help for 2 weeks. Just because big sis, Wozniacki and Kerber take you on holiday with them doesn't mean that you are automatically like them.

Inger67
Apr 2nd, 2012, 04:21 PM
Urszula is very deluded. After crashing out in Miami early she should have been in Charleston early working on her clay court game and career instead of carrying Aga's bags and being her hired help for 2 weeks. Just because big sis, Wozniacki and Kerber take you on holiday with them doesn't mean that you are automatically like them.

No kidding, she seriously needs to get it together. It's like the little sister who just tags along but is nowhere in their league :rolleyes: Get your crap together please, you at least need to break the top 50 at some point in your career.. Ugh.

Cinek
Apr 2nd, 2012, 04:28 PM
Ula :help:

Please play in ITFs :rolleyes:

pov
Apr 2nd, 2012, 04:32 PM
Urszula is very deluded. After crashing out in Miami early she should have been in Charleston early working on her clay court game and career instead of carrying Aga's bags and being her hired help for 2 weeks.
:yeah: Plus I'd expect A. Radwanska and their father to strongly encourage her to focus on her own development. She lost a year or more getting her back healthy. Still, it's on her to see about herself.

donellcarey
Apr 2nd, 2012, 04:40 PM
Ula:help:

fouc
Apr 2nd, 2012, 04:42 PM
Ula :help:

Please play in ITFs :rolleyes:

Ula lost to Maria Sanchez (#383) 26 26 two weeks ago.

Inger67
Apr 2nd, 2012, 04:44 PM
Ula lost to Maria Sanchez (#383) 26 26 two weeks ago.

Not so sure she was trying her hardest in that match, she probably wanted to get to Miami to lay out with Caro, Aga and Angie :rolleyes:

saul1333
Apr 2nd, 2012, 04:44 PM
^ She probably wanted to get to Miami

olivero
Apr 2nd, 2012, 05:57 PM
I guess she can say "goodbye" to the Olympics.
Clay courts tournaments won't give her much needed points.
:(

spiceboy
Apr 2nd, 2012, 06:33 PM

Exactly. When I saw her on Saturday afternoon watching her sister winning Miami I was wondering if she would play Charleston. She actually got there very late Saturday or Sunday. She has played Monday morning on a different surface. That's not very professional I would say :facepalm:

To me it looks like she is just fine barely staying in the Top 100, getting fat checks for getting in MD of WTA tournaments/Grand Slams and enjoying a luxury life on Tour with her sister and the rest of her Polish peers while getting a random win here and there once in a while. Not really focusing in her career and trying to maximize her potential. At the end of the day we cannot judge her as she can do whatever she wants with her life but still...

kiriosh.
Apr 2nd, 2012, 06:36 PM
Hradecka :hearts: :cheer:

davidmario
Apr 3rd, 2012, 02:18 AM
Lucie:rocker:

Lord Choc Ice
Apr 3rd, 2012, 02:30 AM
Ula :lol:.