PDA

View Full Version : Is Radwanska even worse than Wozniacki to watch?

Navratil
Apr 2nd, 2012, 08:22 AM
Both barely hit a winner, both have a vulnerable second serve but are fantastic movers and great counterpunchers.

I gotta admit that I hate to watch Radwanska's matches cause her game is so boring. Well, she does have more variaty than Wozniacki but everything about her is just boring... :tape:

What do you think?

Navratil
Apr 2nd, 2012, 08:23 AM
So no complains about the current # 1 and # 2! Sharapova is a real super star and Azarenka has the potential to be one pretty soon!

Navratil
Apr 2nd, 2012, 08:23 AM
I gotta admit that I hate to watch Radwanska's matches cause her game is so boring. Well, she does have more variaty than Wozniacki but everything about her is just boring... :tape:

No wonder, she didn't found a sponsor, even when she was a top ten player ;)

She hits the ball a little bit more "aggressive" than Wozniacki but at least Wozniacki had the nicer technique and looked better ;)

AliceMariaRenka
Apr 2nd, 2012, 08:27 AM
Both barely hit a winner, both have a vulnerable second serve but are fantastic movers and great counterpunchers.

What do you think?

A novel take on 2 top 10 players with insightful new critique of their game - or another bash the players thread?! :help:

If you don't like them don't watch them. There are people who DO enjoy watching them. :)

As everyone knows, you can't please all the people all the time. Only some of the people some of the time! :wavey:

AliceMariaRenka
Apr 2nd, 2012, 08:28 AM
No wonder, she didn't found a sponsor, even when she was a top ten player ;)

She hits the ball a little bit more "aggressive" than Wozniacki but at least Wozniacki had the nicer technique and looked better ;)

Quoting yourself!

Tenis Srbija
Apr 2nd, 2012, 08:31 AM
Quoting yourself!

:facepalm:
I was expecting to see a counter point :lol: