PDA

View Full Version : Bold Prediction: Aga Will Only Lose to Vika in 2012

Tennisation
Mar 31st, 2012, 11:52 PM
Aga will not lose a match to anyone not named Victoria Azarenka this year :bounce:

Shvedbarilescu
Apr 1st, 2012, 12:01 AM
Speaking as someone who likes Radwanska a lot, that won't happen. Aga is quite simply not as good a player on clay as she is on hard or grass. She is much improved, and I expect her to do substantial better this claycourt season than last year but she will certainly have her share of losses during this part of the year. A year is a long time in tennis, and during the course of a full year form can rise and fall and then rise again. Only to fall again afterwards.

Radwanska is on course to have a very good year. A year end top 5 is very likely. Semi finals or better in Grand Slams certainly look a realistic possibility. There is no reason why she shouldn't win more titles either. But over the course of a full tennis season there will inevitably be disappointing losses too.

new-york
Apr 1st, 2012, 12:04 AM
You better find a way to make 2012 end tommorow. :o

Tenis Srbija
Apr 1st, 2012, 12:05 AM
And Jelena Dokić will win RG! She will defeated Vecino in SF and Babos in F! :yeah:

Trih
Apr 1st, 2012, 12:06 AM
If Marion didn't have that injury the other day...

Simugna Help
Apr 1st, 2012, 12:07 AM
Short answer: not gonna happen.
Long answer: definitely not gonna happen. It would mean at least consistently getting to semifinals and finals, and while she might be tough and a great player, she's bound to lose early in some tournaments, especially those back to back in busier periods. Just look at Azarenka - her loss to Bartoli appears to be random as Azarenka is the better player (in terms of achievements and H2H), but she was to burnt out physically and mentally to go on in that match.

Tennisation
Apr 1st, 2012, 12:07 AM
And Jelena Dokić will win RG! She will defeated Vecino in SF and Babos in F! :yeah:Hey that sounds possible, the tennis club that I play at, they hold all 4 slams tournaments every year.

Sammo
Apr 1st, 2012, 12:08 AM
Stosur would destroy her anytime :rolls:

tkutsaar
Apr 1st, 2012, 12:09 AM
This would have been a bold prediction had it been made at the beginning of the year. As it is, now that Aga has won a tournament where Vika had been eliminated in the QF; it is simply an informative factoid noting that Aga so far this year has not lost to anyone except Vika.

Simugna Help
Apr 1st, 2012, 12:10 AM

If only she got past Jankovic in Dubai :oh:

Direwolf
Apr 1st, 2012, 01:22 AM
Uhhmm noo!!!

The winner of Stosur/Venus will win the title!!

Radwanska will ret again like she did in KL!!

colt13
Apr 1st, 2012, 01:46 AM
No. Just as it was predicted that Azarenka would lose in Miami because it was a back to back mandatory, there is no way she gets through the Rome, Madrid, French Open stretch winning and only losing to Azarenka.

I just want Aga to schedule properly, the fact that she is in the Charleston draw scares me.

Cp6uja
Apr 1st, 2012, 01:51 AM
I'm very impressed by huge improvements of Aga Radwanska or Vika Azarenka in last about half of year, but any of this two is still not "player to beat" on red clay surface.

NashaMasha
Apr 1st, 2012, 02:10 AM
Looking forward to Caro-Aga matches!!! The only match in which I will be a fan of Wozniacki

spiritedenergy
Apr 1st, 2012, 03:06 AM
Radwanska-Azarenka-Wozniacki: the new trifecta?

PMBH
Apr 1st, 2012, 06:27 AM
Aga will not lose a match to anyone not named Victoria Azarenka this year :bounce:

That is indeed a bold prediction ;)

marineblue
Apr 1st, 2012, 08:42 AM
:smash::haha:

debby
Apr 1st, 2012, 09:12 AM

Wow, I admire your loyalty and your delusions. I will give it to you :eek:

kaiafan
Apr 1st, 2012, 09:27 AM
No.She'll lose to Safarova in Charleston.

Utterchaos
Apr 1st, 2012, 11:08 AM
Just wait for grass season and she'll lose to first aggressive ball striker/big server she meets.

Daniel
Apr 1st, 2012, 11:13 AM
She will lose to other players, but the thing to look for if how much she is improving and Aga can become a real GS contender.

Trih
Apr 1st, 2012, 11:16 AM
Radwanska-Azarenka-Wozniacki: the new trifecta?

I don't think Vika has nothing to in common with the other two. :lol:

vma
Apr 1st, 2012, 11:18 AM
No.She'll lose to Safarova in Charleston.

This :mad:

N.M.
Apr 1st, 2012, 11:29 AM
or cetkovska

donniedarkofan
Apr 1st, 2012, 04:33 PM
Just wait for grass season and she'll lose to first aggressive ball striker/big server she meets.

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Irute
Apr 1st, 2012, 05:56 PM
I love Aga, but this is not going to happen. Aga is not a dominating player at the moment. Furthermore she is working on improving her game which will have temparary negative effect from time to time. She is bound to lose on occasion and not only to top players. If she ever succeeds in getting to the level that she will be dominating the OP may make more sense.