PDA

View Full Version : Haters Subforum

moby
Mar 31st, 2012, 04:05 AM
As we all know, the quality of tennis and tennis players have fallen dramatically in recent years. The time has come for us to have a haters subforum (made in the reflection of the players forums). I say this, not because I want haters to be quarantined. The truth is, I myself want to indulge in communal hatred without my joy being disrupted by crazed stans who feel the need to report even the mildest insult.

I know many of us would love to post in subforums with titles such as:
- Kvitovarated
- Radwanscrub
- Even Ivanovic
etc.

In these subforums, we will be able to celebrate losses, laugh at ugly pictures of players, and slander them with impunity and without disruptions.

Chunchun
Mar 31st, 2012, 04:08 AM
- Kvitovarated
- Radwanscrub
- Even Ivanovic

:spit:

Ryan
Mar 31st, 2012, 04:12 AM
I think the place you're looking for is called Rehab.

moby
Mar 31st, 2012, 04:13 AM
They tried to make me go to Rehab, but I won't go, go, go.

(I think "NeverWoz, NeverWill" could be a good forum title.)
(Or "Reehab from Reetards", for that matter.)

(I would go to Reehab though.)

Steven.
Mar 31st, 2012, 04:13 AM
:facepalm:

In The Zone
Mar 31st, 2012, 04:17 AM
Justine Handin.

Tenis Srbija
Mar 31st, 2012, 04:20 AM
Oh God, really!? :facepalm:

tennisforadults
Mar 31st, 2012, 04:38 AM
In these subforums, we will be able to celebrate losses, laugh at ugly pictures of players, and slander them without impunity.

You can already do all of those here in GM. :shrug:

Every result thread is full of celebrations of losses and slandering.

Seeds threads are full of ugly pictures for people to laugh at.

What are you complaining about?

Reptilia
Mar 31st, 2012, 04:43 AM
As we all know, the quality of tennis and tennis players have fallen dramatically in recent years. The time has come for us to have a haters subforum (made in the reflection of the players forums). I say this, not because I want haters to be quarantined. The truth is, I myself want to indulge in communal hatred without my joy being disrupted by crazed stans who feel the need to report even the mildest insult.

- Kvitovarated
- Radwanscrub
- Even Ivanovic
etc.

In these subforums, we will be able to celebrate losses, laugh at ugly pictures of players, and slander them without impunity.

:hysteric:

SwingVolley93
Mar 31st, 2012, 04:44 AM
http://i58.photobucket.com/albums/g247/kenity/tumblr_ly9hdr8zlH1ql5yr7o1_400.gif

Gilas.
Mar 31st, 2012, 04:49 AM
Dunno. We had a "bashers" subforum in our local volleyball forums. Sht got REALLY nasty real fast (i.e. Haters discussing physical torture on one of the players) and the admins had to remove it because some players were actually forum members :lol:

This forum should be very active, especially if there's no policing.

Yoncé
Mar 31st, 2012, 04:51 AM
Please make this happen! :lol:

Halepsova
Mar 31st, 2012, 07:32 AM
:haha: Good idea.

ElusiveChanteuse
Mar 31st, 2012, 07:43 AM
Love it.:oh:

Kvitovarated :haha:
Radwanscrub :worship:
Anymore?:oh:

TennisFan66
Mar 31st, 2012, 08:17 AM
When I saw this suggestion, my initial thought was : This guy is loony. .. Second thought : Maybe not so much, actually .. If GM stays the same though, a subforum for haters would be pointless.

However, if GM would then be cleared of the 'insecure loser in life' posting vile insults on an internet forum, it would free up GM to be an actual tennis forum, where cross fan groups could exchange views and thoughts.

pav
Mar 31st, 2012, 08:23 AM
Yuo should have started with,"As some of us think" not "As we know"Too much "Good old days "thinking.

ranfurly
Mar 31st, 2012, 08:27 AM
When I saw this suggestion, my initial thought was : This guy is loony. .. Second thought : Maybe not so much, actually .. If GM stays the same though, a subforum for haters would be pointless.

However, if GM would then be cleared of the 'insecure loser in life' posting vile insults on an internet forum, it would free up GM to be an actual tennis forum, where cross fan groups could exchange views and thoughts.

It wouldn't work.

A) The Subforum would give anyone a direct reason to go in there to be nasty, vile and abhorrent without any justification. I don't think it would be good light for this forum as a whole to have a subforum just for posters to be c***ts.

B) Then there is the moderation of policing it. It's not going to work.

C) At any rate, There have been countless threads in here which are of good nature, and turn into a fucking war. threads such as result threads, probably the most placid thread that there is, so at anyrate, the issue will still persist here, meaning double work policing a Subforum which behaves like a nuthouse, and another which is a nuthouse.

Weeding out the weeds is a better way of doing it here.

Shivank17
Mar 31st, 2012, 08:27 AM
:spit: :hysteric:

eck
Mar 31st, 2012, 09:26 AM
I just cracked up at Even Ivanovic.

markedman
Mar 31st, 2012, 09:36 AM
Stupid idea. I have said it before, if the haters (of whatever player) can do a better job (the standard of tennis is poor) then go out, turn pro and let's see them show us all how it's done! They can't of course, their only (limited) ability is to hide behind a keyboard and insult people, usually because that player just beat their fave. A sub-forum isn't the answer, being a decent human being and accepting that all our faves lose at times is the way to go. I know, I really know, this won't happen, but I've had my say anyway.

SM
Mar 31st, 2012, 10:36 AM
will make ni diff to GM, haters gonna hate.

$uricate
Mar 31st, 2012, 10:52 AM
I thought we already had one? Called General Messages?

I love this idea though. I think its what I need right now.

$uricate
Mar 31st, 2012, 10:54 AM
Stupid idea. I have said it before, if the haters (of whatever player) can do a better job (the standard of tennis is poor) then go out, turn pro and let's see them show us all how it's done! They can't of course, their only (limited) ability is to hide behind a keyboard and insult people, usually because that player just beat their fave. A sub-forum isn't the answer, being a decent human being and accepting that all our faves lose at times is the way to go. I know, I really know, this won't happen, but I've had my say anyway.

:spit:
:hysteric:

:sobbing:

Not allowed on TF.

Polikarpov
Mar 31st, 2012, 10:54 AM
The truth is, I myself want to indulge in communal hatred without my joy being disrupted by crazed stans who feel the need to report even the mildest insult.

Where's the fun in hating if you can't get the stans riled up?

Juju Nostalgique
Mar 31st, 2012, 11:13 AM
Please get it done ASAP! :rocker2: Can't wait! :drool:

Ferg
Mar 31st, 2012, 11:20 AM
Even Ivanovic :hysteric:

GoofyDuck
Mar 31st, 2012, 11:22 AM
The point of hating on a player is that their fans see it, so no satisfaction in a place with haters only.

there would be no drama or bitchfights.

Rerun
Mar 31st, 2012, 11:31 AM
this would make only things worse in my opinion, cause its a natural process for a true fan to be masochist and go to check everything about his faves in the haters forums, as well as the gm and other sections

anyway I could not imagine all could be said about Martha :lol:

Slampova
Mar 31st, 2012, 01:41 PM
The point of hating on a player is that their fans see it, so no satisfaction in a place with haters only.

Preach it :bowdown:

Javi.
Mar 31st, 2012, 01:50 PM
There's no need because GM is already full of haters :shrug:

Sammo
Mar 31st, 2012, 02:02 PM
I think the place you're looking for is called Rehab.

:lol:

http://lynnrockets.files.wordpress.com/2011/08/sarah20palin20gif.gif

WowWow
Mar 31st, 2012, 02:17 PM
Awww, the crème de la crème of TF will finally be gathered together in one place.
Forum members, rejoice!

longtin23
Mar 31st, 2012, 03:28 PM
Why you need to trash a player just because of your hate

But I love the idea :oh:

Corswandt
Mar 31st, 2012, 03:29 PM
I thought we already had one? Called General Messages?

Quite.

Aye. We h8t0rz need a free fire zone where at least some of the blood ends up splattering the stans of the players we h8t, not an off-limits ghetto/brawl hall without any audience for our h8tin' and where we'd get bored after 5 minutes.

dsanders06
Mar 31st, 2012, 03:42 PM
Aye. We h8t0rz need a free fire zone where at least some of the blood ends up splattering the stans of the players we h8t, not an off-limits ghetto/brawl hall without any audience for out h8tin' and where we'd get bored after 5 minutes.

This.

GrandMartha
Mar 31st, 2012, 04:07 PM
Everybody hates someone so everyone who is posting on this forum can be considered as hater. :shrug:

Corswandt
Mar 31st, 2012, 04:19 PM
Anyway, this idea came too late to save Apoleb. :sad:

Figures that she wouldn't be able to keep herself out of that witch hunt thread and fall into miffedmax's obvious trap. One less vocal critic of miffedmax's moderating.

Brena
Mar 31st, 2012, 04:39 PM
Aye. We h8t0rz need a free fire zone where at least some of the blood ends up splattering the stans of the players we h8t, not an off-limits ghetto/brawl hall without any audience for our h8tin' and where we'd get bored after 5 minutes.

Oh don't you worry, Cp6uja would find you in no time.

WowWow
Mar 31st, 2012, 04:49 PM
Anyway, this idea came too late to save Apoleb. :sad:

Figures that she wouldn't be able to keep herself out of that witch hunt thread and fall into miffedmax's obvious trap. One less vocal critic of miffedmax's moderating.

Is he banned?

miffedmax
Mar 31st, 2012, 04:52 PM
He said something about Alexa.:armed::p ;)

WowWow
Mar 31st, 2012, 04:55 PM
He said something about Alexa.:armed::p ;)

Well, it served the purpose, so it's all good:lol:

Sombrerero loco
Mar 31st, 2012, 05:02 PM
kvitovarrated :haha:

moby
Mar 31st, 2012, 05:41 PM
Aye. We h8t0rz need a free fire zone where at least some of the blood ends up splattering the stans of the players we h8t, not an off-limits ghetto/brawl hall without any audience for our h8tin' and where we'd get bored after 5 minutes.Oh I wouldn't worry. I imagine the occasional virulent stan would fall into the lair, so to speak.