PDA

View Full Version : Any women Tennis players your not so fond of

Maria rocks
Mar 30th, 2012, 08:33 AM
Ok we have said of our favourites now are there any your not so keen on just out of interest. Me:

1 Victoria Azarenka - So arrogant and she is getting worse!!!

2 Petra Kvitova - No personality and can't stick her squeaking when she hits the ball.

3. Martina Navratilova - The comments she has made about Maria just seriously wound me up. Maria is so proving her wrong.

oh yeah i guess
Mar 30th, 2012, 08:48 AM
I don't really hate any player. :)

Maria rocks
Mar 30th, 2012, 08:51 AM
I don't really hate any player. :)

Nor me. I didn't say hate i said not so fond of

Johnbert
Mar 30th, 2012, 08:54 AM
sharapova
s. williams
azarenka

ce
Mar 30th, 2012, 08:58 AM
Radwanska.

flareon
Mar 30th, 2012, 09:47 AM
Radwanska
Wozniacki- Although I like her as a person off court.

MarkNL
Mar 30th, 2012, 10:04 AM
Azarenka
Sharapova, as a tennis player not as a person :p
Hingis in her younger years was :cuckoo:

Shivank17
Mar 30th, 2012, 10:05 AM
LaBorzz Moonballsniacki.

Radwanska.

Pops Maellard
Mar 30th, 2012, 10:22 AM
Radwanska
Wozniacki
Bartoli

http://images.yuku.com/image/gif/bb81504b80837bbc50e23754449d26c3cfef16b_r.gif

Otlichno
Mar 30th, 2012, 10:41 AM
Ivanovic
Azarenka

Kworb
Mar 30th, 2012, 10:51 AM
Kvitova
Azarenka
Ivanovic

vozas
Mar 30th, 2012, 11:01 AM
Wozniacki is extremely annoying and anyone who has been following her closely the past years can really see the gamesmanship in her tactics. Those long dialogues with chair umpires, the fist pumping (which she can't do properly to begin with) whenever her opponent's make errors. She's very, very annoying and extremely arrogant.

Emina.
Mar 30th, 2012, 11:02 AM
Woz
Radwanska

Judio
Mar 30th, 2012, 11:04 AM
Anyone that grunts

(apart from Kiri)

Apoleb
Mar 30th, 2012, 11:10 AM
Crapova: hideous ball striker who resorts to mid-low % unimpressive tennis so she can be effective because of her awful stroke mechanics, especially that forehand. Now that she has mediocre footwork, her only money making shot is her backhand cross-court. Did I mention a total dreary one dimensional, one-trick poney? An awful personality to top it off.

Wozniacki - the least common denominator of winning tennis. The ugliest fashion to win a match because she doesn't have a forehand. I'm being literal here. So she survives on the brainlessness of her opponents not making use of it.

claypova
Mar 30th, 2012, 11:16 AM
Wozniacki, Ivanovic and Radwanska :lol:

vozas
Mar 30th, 2012, 11:24 AM
Crapova: hideous ball striker who resorts to mid-low % unimpressive tennis so she can be effective because of her awful stroke mechanics, especially that forehand. Now that she has mediocre footwork, her only money making shot is her backhand cross-court. Did I mention a total dreary one dimensional, one-trick poney? An awful personality to top it off.

Wozniacki - the least common denominator of winning tennis. The ugliest fashion to win a match because she doesn't have a forehand. I'm being literal here. So she survives on the brainlessness of her opponents not making use of it.

A one-trick pony who is a 3x Grand Slam champion. Get outta here :lol::lol::lol:

StoneRose
Mar 30th, 2012, 11:26 AM
Kraijcek, always issues with the ones around her. No other players i really dislike.

metamorpha
Mar 30th, 2012, 11:38 AM
I do not always hate these players, but it's often easier to dislike them than like them:

1. Myskina :rolleyes:
2. Sharapova :o
3. Henin :help:

Johnbert
Mar 30th, 2012, 11:42 AM
She's very, very annoying and extremely arrogant.

this from a pova-tard :haha:

*JR*
Mar 30th, 2012, 11:44 AM
Kraijcek, always issues with the ones around her. No other players i really dislike.

But Misa's father is... Petr the Terrible :help:

Mine, among active players: Karatancheater :devil:

TatiNovic
Mar 30th, 2012, 11:47 AM
Wozniacki
Azarenka

Chaosm21
Mar 30th, 2012, 11:50 AM
Sharapova
Azarenka

Rest Maria!
Mar 30th, 2012, 11:50 AM
Sharapova
Wozniacki

Can't stand them, but Sharapova an order of magnitude more.

Aravanecaravan
Mar 30th, 2012, 11:57 AM
Rather than take it out on particular players I'll just say I can't stand the pushing style of play. I'd rather watch grass grow.

Queenpova
Mar 30th, 2012, 11:58 AM
Wozniacki, Serena and Radadwdwdaaka

The Kaz
Mar 30th, 2012, 11:59 AM
Maria Sharapova
Agnieszka Radwanska
Serena Williams
Venus Williams
Liezel Huber
Maria Kirilenko
Daniela Hantuchova
Ana Ivanovic

binky-GOAT
Mar 30th, 2012, 12:04 PM
Petra Kvitova
Samantha Stosur

Maria rocks
Mar 30th, 2012, 12:14 PM
Im not sure re Wozniacki. She seems a nice person off court but drives me mad on the court esp lately with all this whining and stamping her feet when things don't go her way.

Yoncť
Mar 30th, 2012, 12:15 PM
Henin
Ratwanska
Ivanovic
Stosur

Cajka
Mar 30th, 2012, 12:23 PM
Bartoli and Cibulkova.

MarkNL
Mar 30th, 2012, 12:26 PM
I forgot to mention Huber :oh:

LUVMIRZA
Mar 30th, 2012, 01:02 PM
Serena Williams - Henin's main rival:fiery:
Linday Davenport - Henin hater:lol:

miffedmax
Mar 30th, 2012, 01:16 PM
This thread skates perilously close to violating the insulting players/baiting flame wars rules.

If you want to see it stay open, I'm going to suggest that you limit the editorializing before it gets ugly.

For now, for the most part, most of you are just listing players and leaving it at that, which is, I think in the spirit in which the thread is intended, i.e. just to find out who doesn't like whom, not as an excuse to bash other players.

Please keep it that way.

Huntress55
Mar 30th, 2012, 01:19 PM
Vika and Bartoli. Thats about it. I have respect for them tennis wise though, especially Vika with what she has done this year. But something about them just bothers me. ALthough Marion can be entertaining sometimes :p

aguy9797
Mar 30th, 2012, 01:20 PM
This thread skates perilously close to violating the insulting players/baiting flame wars rules.

If you want to see it stay open, I'm going to suggest that you limit the editorializing before it gets ugly.

For now, for the most part, most of you are just listing players and leaving it at that, which is, I think in the spirit in which the thread is intended, i.e. just to find out who doesn't like whom, not as an excuse to bash other players.

Please keep it that way.

Are you really that consistent with all the other threads?? I find it truly amusing when I see the TF moderators breaking those rules by openly bashing and hating on players they hate. Thank you.

Temperenka
Mar 30th, 2012, 01:30 PM
Bartoli, Zvonareva, and Jankovic. I would go into details, but I don't want to upset Max ;)

StoneRose
Mar 30th, 2012, 01:34 PM
But Misa's father is... Petr the Terrible :help:
You're right certainly mitigating circumstances here.

Towanda
Mar 30th, 2012, 02:45 PM
Henin
Serena
Sharapova

Maria rocks
Mar 30th, 2012, 03:01 PM
Henin
Serena
Sharapova

Yeah i could never warm to Henin

lefty24
Mar 30th, 2012, 03:07 PM
Aga. That's pretty much it.

shaktincredible
Mar 30th, 2012, 03:22 PM
Radwanska
Peer
Wozniacki

ugh.

Towanda
Mar 30th, 2012, 03:25 PM
Yeah i could never warm to Henin

I actually really liked her a lot at one point due entirely to her backhand, I think. But as time went on, and I saw more and more of her personality, I stopped liking her.

I must say though, that I might have to take Maria off of my list. I never liked her personality, but after seeing her interview with Chelsea Handler, whom I am a big fan of, I think I am finally starting to get her.

longtin23
Mar 30th, 2012, 03:30 PM
Sharapova

Serena
Petra

Dominic
Mar 30th, 2012, 03:30 PM
Serena and Bartoli

SwingVolley93
Mar 30th, 2012, 03:35 PM
Are you really that consistent with all the other threads?? I find it truly amusing when I see the TF moderators breaking those rules by openly bashing and hating on players they hate. Thank you.

Exactly this. Its a shame that he is a mod.

Dan_Doe
Mar 30th, 2012, 03:57 PM
The one and only I truly hate is Azarenka. I respect her tennis, but the personality...:tape:

Valanga
Mar 30th, 2012, 04:01 PM
Wozniacki
Stosur
Serena's outburst (I like her game)

Stevecw
Mar 30th, 2012, 04:37 PM
Azarenka, always really disliked her. Yep she is a top player now, but still can't stand anything about her.

Only other i seriously don't like would be Jankovic.

dynamoRockstarr
Mar 30th, 2012, 04:50 PM
Not really...

If I had to choose it would possibly be Azarenka.

monmonito
Mar 30th, 2012, 04:52 PM
Azarenka - so arrogant
Ivanovic - irritating
S.Williams - her interviews when she lost

Milk_Shakespeare
Mar 30th, 2012, 04:58 PM
Azarenka and Radwanska (fan favourite?) are the most remembered

--------------------

I don't know why some people mentioned Bartoli.

I mean, she should be the most beloved right now.:oh:

GSMPrzysiezny
Mar 30th, 2012, 05:14 PM
1. Sharapova - tactically clueless shrieking ballbasher with ugly, ugly groundstrokes. Has no idea how to hit a volley or any other shot that doesn't require full power besides an occasional very acute angled crosscourt backhand. Couldn't care less about her bitchy personality, but every time her brand of tennis succeeds, I die a little.

2. Azarenka - arrogant spoiled mentally unbalanced shrieking brat with utterly dull mechanical grinding game.

3. Ivanovic - brainless ajde and fistpump deliverer

4. Wozniacki - lungs with a racket, no variety whatsoever in the defence and she doesn't have much besides the defence, also not the sharpest tool in the shed off the court and definitely NOT FUNNY.

5. Radwanska - primarily for so often hitting a soft ball in the middle when she has the means to do so much more, disgusting fluff juniorlike approach shots too. Seems to be starting to develop into a good player and may disappear from this list.

rockbottom
Mar 30th, 2012, 05:22 PM
Azarenka - Stuck up and phony dancing before match

Kvitova - Stone cold, no personality on court or off. Dumbest grunt/bark

Stoser - me, me, me...zero personality

Serena - holier than thou and lazy

Henin- loved her until she came back from retirement...allez and faking injuries

Shivank17
Mar 30th, 2012, 05:24 PM
1. Sharapova - tactically clueless shrieking ballbasher with ugly, ugly groundstrokes. Has no idea how to hit a volley or any other shot that doesn't require full power besides an occasional very acute angled crosscourt backhand. Couldn't care less about her bitchy personality, but every time her brand of tennis succeeds, I die a little.

2. Azarenka - arrogant spoiled mentally unbalanced shrieking brat with utterly dull mechanical grinding game.

4. Wozniacki - lungs with a racket, no variety whatsoever in the defence and she doesn't have much besides the defence, also not the sharpest tool in the shed off the court and definitely NOT FUNNY.

5. Radwanska - primarily for so often hitting a soft ball in the middle when she has the means to do so much more, disgusting fluff juniorlike approach shots too. Seems to be starting to develop into a good player and may disappear from this list.

Woah! chillax buddy!
These players don't play to please YOU. :)

Chakvenus
Mar 30th, 2012, 05:43 PM
Wozniacki, Zvonareva, and Kirilenko: my unholy trio.

rockbottom
Mar 30th, 2012, 05:46 PM
Btw has anyone else besides me notices that Azarenka has probably been reading the forums and now is aware of how much ppl hate her? I can really tell in the Bartoli match she seemed really subdued. I know she was kinda under the weather but her grunts were almost non-existent as I'm thinking she's probably feels she better get her act together soon if she plans on being #1 and not be so hated.

Shivank17
Mar 30th, 2012, 05:49 PM
Btw has anyone else besides me notices that Azarenka has probably been reading the forums and now is aware of how much ppl hate her? I can really tell in the Bartoli match she seemed really subdued. I know she was kinda under the weather but her grunts were almost non-existent as I'm thinking she's probably feels she better get her act together soon if she plans on being #1 and not be so hated.

Yes, of course, She is a jobless World No.1 player who has JUST dominated this year and won 4 tourneys already and she has all the time in the world to read what people post HERE. :weirdo: :wavey:

Maria rocks
Mar 30th, 2012, 05:50 PM

I don't hate her just her attitude. I did notice she wasan't right in the Bartoli match yeah. I swear she was crying at some point in the match although i may have been imagining that.

Bismarck.
Mar 30th, 2012, 05:50 PM
You're.

Kirt12255
Mar 30th, 2012, 06:33 PM
Rodionova...that fist pump in Mirza's face at the Comm games was the last straw for me, no excuse for that, or much of her behaviour...there is a different between being bratty and what she does.

.TheGroke.
Mar 30th, 2012, 07:46 PM
Serena
Petkovic
Ivanovic
Peer
Aga
Sharapova
Safina
Niculescu
Wozniacki
Venus

And maybe some others too. :lol:

Elwin.
Mar 30th, 2012, 07:49 PM
Agatha. (more because of her bitching/whining about other players)

rockbottom
Mar 30th, 2012, 07:50 PM
Yes, of course, She is a jobless World No.1 player who has JUST dominated this year and won 4 tourneys already and she has all the time in the world to read what people post HERE. :weirdo: :wavey:
1st of all she's a kid and goes online just like everyone else when's she's not on the courts ( airports, hotel rooms, down time, travel, etc)

2nd, even if she doesn't read all the negative press or what ppl post on the forums, ..her friends and family no doubt will...DUH!!! didn't use all of your mouse size brain huh? :wazzup: :bolt:

marineblue
Mar 30th, 2012, 07:50 PM
Azarenka, Sharapova, Radwanska

Shivank17
Mar 30th, 2012, 07:52 PM
1st of all she's a kid and goes online just like everyone else when's she's not on the courts ( airports, hotel rooms, down time, travel, etc)

2nd, even if she doesn't read all the negative press or what ppl post on the forums, ..her friends and family no doubt will...DUH!!! didn't use all of your mouse size brain huh? :wazzup: :bolt:

:hysteric: you were serious about Vika reading TF posts? :hysteric:

And call my brains mouse sized. :spit:

So now to answer, Vika was feeling exhausted because she has been playing too much tennis for weeks now, and she had a real long match against Cibulkova the other day. :facepalm:

marineblue
Mar 30th, 2012, 07:59 PM

I actually think she is interested in fans' view. Not that she cared about what we think, she wants more endorsement money. :lol:

rockbottom
Mar 30th, 2012, 08:01 PM

Your list captured their flaws with uncanny observation. :clap2: And it drives me nuts when ever I see Maria at the net or try to hit an over head, it's utterly epic fail beyond words. Like yesterday playing Wozniaki all she had to do was hit this simple lob over her head on the run and she hits it right to her. I mean cmon, this girls play tennis every freaking day since she was 8 and like you said, if she's not hitting her backhand or forehand 80mph, every other shot is like she's never done it before. And if she can't hit these simple basic shots like a volley or lob, then fire her damn coach and get one that will make hit these shots until it becomes like her forehand or backhand.

Shivank17
Mar 30th, 2012, 08:03 PM
I actually think she is interested in fans' view. Not that she cared about what we think, she wants more endorsement money. :lol:

But that doesn't mean after having so much of success off late , she will be demoralized just because some TF poster's jealousy hateful comments, as what is proclaimed by some very intelligent poster. :rolleyes:

treufreund
Mar 30th, 2012, 08:07 PM
It can't be an accident that the players who REPEATEDLY get mentioned in this thread are the ones who are performing well and ranked high LOL.

My list:
1) Wickmayer (sour puss and ugly game)
2) Azarenka (her game is just not creative at all and so boring),
3) Serena (sore loser, hard to root for someone who looks physically twice as strong as the other girls who like a woman and not a man!), Venus (never-ending poker face and very haughty carriage, insane outbursts on court towards officials)
4) Venus (starting this crazy grunting too and never seems to have anything but this stuck-up poker face towards her opponents)
5) Wozniacki (often petulant and childish and boring game to be honest. Can she EVER flatten out a stroke?)
6) Li Na (tired of her blaming her bad play on her husband and playing like a complete ballbashing idiot. Fluke slam winner)
7) Sharapova (I like Maria's professionalism and tenacity but the screaming, shrieking and boring game are a problem. I just can't watch players with almost no variety in their game)
8) Cibulkova ( another very sore loser and very bad choker. She just looks like a very unfriendly girl on the court. Love her tenacity though. )

All of the above players have their good points too!! They have all contributed to the game and probably 99.99% of the posters on here don't know the WTA players in person. I will root for anyone on the list when facing Serena LOL... Venus is 10 times better than her sister!

donellcarey
Mar 30th, 2012, 08:08 PM
Radwanska, such a poser, she's more arrogant than Vika. And surprisingly, I was a fan not long before, until last year's China Open, her way of treating her fans is just horrible.

Henin before her comeback in 2010. After her comeback I don't particularly hate her, and I find her game pretty entertaining after her comeback.

Saint Kim, I don't like her excuses. But she's a good girl.

treufreund
Mar 30th, 2012, 08:09 PM
Your list captured their flaws with uncanny observation. :clap2: And it drives me nuts when ever I see Maria at the net or try to hit an over head, it's utterly epic fail beyond words. Like yesterday playing Wozniaki all she had to do was hit this simple lob over her head on the run and she hits it right to her. I mean cmon, this girls play tennis every freaking day since she was 8 and like you said, if she's not hitting her backhand or forehand 80mph, every other shot is like she's never done it before. And if she can't hit these simple basic shots like a volley or lob, then fire her damn coach and get one that will make hit these shots until it becomes like her forehand or backhand.

LOL!! Oh my god! Thank you SOOOOO MUCH!!! Jankovic is another like Maria who seems completely incapable of pulling off these basic types of shots. How can these girls be slam winners or former #1 ranked players and not now these unbelievably simple shots. It's absolutely mind-boggling and hideous.

Shivank17
Mar 30th, 2012, 08:09 PM

What are you saying? :weirdo: Maria is getting better at volleying, she was excellent at net yesterday. :facepalm: 12/13 at net.

Hitting a lob doesn't come under volleying skills. :facepalm:

rockbottom
Mar 30th, 2012, 08:10 PM
:hysteric: you were serious about Vika reading TF posts? :hysteric:

And call my brains mouse sized. :spit:

So now to answer, Vika was feeling exhausted because she has been playing too much tennis for weeks now, and she had a real long match against Cibulkova the other day. :facepalm:

Nah, Cmon cut the nonsense. Hingis went undefeated well beyond this point all the way to the finals of the french open when she was only 17 and played doubles in every tournament she entered. So don't give me this crap about being exhausted. Stress, pressure, anxiety and possibly depression from being #1 can also contribute to her let down that day...and from here forth. Does the name Safina, Ivanovic ring a bell??? Maria went through something similar after she won Wimbledon and knew many ppl hated her grunting and fist pumping and she eventually got over it and moved on.

Mary Cherry.
Mar 30th, 2012, 08:11 PM
I never really had a strong dislike for any player...until I joined TF and met their fanbases.

Maruuusya
Mar 30th, 2012, 08:13 PM
Sharapova, Radwanska, Petrova, Bartoli

Shivank17
"Stress,pressure, anxiety and depression from being No.1 "

Why would anyone be depressed when they are unbeaten and just won a slam among other tournaments. ? :facepalm: :spit:

Had it affected Vika, she wouldn't have won Doha and Indian Wells?!

Like when Ivanovic won RG and Petra won Wimbledon , they became completely out of sorts in the very next tourneys.

Hingis was LEGEND. We are talking about normal humans here. :kiss:

SwingVolley93
I never really had a strong dislike for any player...until I joined TF and met their fanbases.

http://i58.photobucket.com/albums/g247/kenity/rhony-sonjano.gif

marineblue
Mar 30th, 2012, 08:24 PM
But that doesn't mean after having so much of success off late , she will be demoralized just because some TF poster's jealousy hateful comments, as what is proclaimed by some very intelligent poster. :rolleyes:

Bold words but still, I don't agree. Azarenka is a type of person who seems to really like popularity. She wants to be on magazine covers and have buzz around her like she saw her peers having. But so far, her karma has been a bitch :shrug:

Kairi
Mar 30th, 2012, 08:30 PM
1) Huber..
Exactly this. Its a shame that he is a mod.

it's a shame you weren't banned for longer :o

Craig.
Mar 30th, 2012, 08:31 PM
Ivanovic, Azarenka, Wozniacki.

Shivank17
Mar 30th, 2012, 08:35 PM
it's a shame you weren't banned for longer :o

This x Infinity. :o

AliceMariaRenka
Mar 30th, 2012, 08:36 PM
Nor me. I didn't say hate i said not so fond of

The one that jumps straight to my mind is Francesca Schiavone. I feel very awkward watching and listening to her.

There are others who are just simply boring such as Julia Goerges, but Schiavone is the one I am truly 'not fond of'!

edificio
Mar 30th, 2012, 08:40 PM
Easy peasy: Irina Spirlea and Jennifer Capriati.

Maruuusya
Mar 30th, 2012, 08:44 PM
Azarenka is a type of person who seems to really like popularity.

it not so:wavey:

CRONIN: Do you feel like you are a celebrity?
AZARENKA: I donít want to be that. Iíve been asked to go on different kinds of shows but I donít do it. Maybe after my career, but Iím a professional tennis player and thatís what I want to be. Iím comfortable with [being known], but I just donít want to mix it too much. Iím happy to do a lot of press related to tennis, but I donít want to go too much into the pop world.Ē

marineblue
Mar 30th, 2012, 08:49 PM
it not so:wavey:

CRONIN: Do you feel like you are a celebrity?
AZARENKA: I don’t want to be that. I’ve been asked to go on different kinds of shows but I don’t do it. Maybe after my career, but I’m a professional tennis player and that’s what I want to be. I’m comfortable with [being known], but I just don’t want to mix it too much. I’m happy to do a lot of press related to tennis, but I don’t want to go too much into the pop world.”

Desperate PR speak supported by the ubertroll journalist Matt Cronin :lol: Probably as believable as those 'staying humble' tweets.:rolleyes:

lovevika
Mar 30th, 2012, 09:22 PM
Radwanska
Bartoli
Zvonareva
Cibulkova
Petrova
Wozniacki

killerqueen
Mar 30th, 2012, 09:32 PM
For some reason, I've never supported Li Na in a match. She's a sweetheart off court, but never once have I wanted her to win a match.

ranfurly
Mar 30th, 2012, 10:15 PM
Henin, For some reason, I never warmed to her, can never put my finger on the button, but with each time she did something that aroused controversey, my dislike for her rapidly intensed. Apart from that, I couldn't really fault her game.

Sharapova doesn't knock my socks of either, I think that was more or less her being hyped up and then theoretically not fulfilling it.

Azarenka, Ivanovic don't particularly rate with me.

Nasty Rodionova is just vile.

Cajka
Mar 30th, 2012, 10:28 PM

Please keep it that way.

I didn't want to write anything, but after you wrote this, I thought that the bashing will start soon. :lol:

Edy.
Mar 30th, 2012, 11:09 PM
A.Radwanska - I really don't like players who show no emotion on the court. And I've watched a few of her interviews, she doesn't seem very smart. Also the comments after the Azarenka loss were stupid, bitter and embarrassing for her. She has great variety in her game, but her shots are ugly imo.

Wozniacki - I really like her in a way, she seems like a nice girl, but she tries so hard to be funny and amusing when she's clearly not and her forehand is painful to watch. And her relationship with Rory is so annoying, it looks like they are both 15.

Jankovic - I don't like her for obvious reasons as I'm an Ana fan.

Peer- She needs to close her twitter account asap.

madmax
Mar 30th, 2012, 11:53 PM
Wozniacki - the biggest overachiever of all time, hideous playing style and annoying sense of self-entitlement.
Serena Williams - most overrated player of all time, only wins because of her unwomanlike serve and bullies her opponents and judges to no end.

PetraReeMona
Mar 30th, 2012, 11:59 PM

This x 1,000,000

Charlatan
Mar 31st, 2012, 12:40 AM

couldn't have been truer :facepalm:

young_gunner913
Mar 31st, 2012, 12:43 AM
I think most of you already know. :oh:

Serena Williams - I'm a bitter punk and I'll never be able to admit that she's in a rare league that my faves will never reach.

Glad you can be honest Max.

Brad[le]y.
Mar 31st, 2012, 12:44 AM

I wonder which player from Poland you're talking about :oh:

Tenis Srbija
Mar 31st, 2012, 12:47 AM

You should post a list of TF posters you dislike :lol: Now that's more interesting! :cool:

PLP
Mar 31st, 2012, 12:52 AM
What are you saying? :weirdo: Maria is getting better at volleying, she was excellent at net yesterday. :facepalm: 12/13 at net.

Hitting a lob doesn't come under volleying skills. :facepalm:

Thx for saying that. I noticed some really nice points at the net yesterday as well.

I can't think of any player I dislike. :lol:

Marion, Aga, and Vika have all done and said things that I was not fond of but I am endeared to all 3 of them now.

Mary Cherry.
Mar 31st, 2012, 12:55 AM
http://i58.photobucket.com/albums/g247/kenity/rhony-sonjano.gif

Funnily enough, you're the perfect example to illustrate the point I was making.

C. Drone
Mar 31st, 2012, 01:00 AM

that is just stupid. Players cant choose their fanbase.

Tenis Srbija
Mar 31st, 2012, 01:02 AM

And you can't choose not to see theirs posts here unfortunatlly :lol:

Steven.
Mar 31st, 2012, 01:05 AM

so true :haha: Just the amount of shit people spew without no knowledge to back up their claims. I lasted being extremely civil in GM for close to 2 years but then it got too much.

Utterchaos
Mar 31st, 2012, 01:36 AM
Wozniacki - the biggest overachiever of all time, hideous playing style and annoying sense of self-entitlement.

Overachiever? She doesn't have a slam, YEC or even Miami.

Milk_Shakespeare
Mar 31st, 2012, 01:49 AM

:lol:

Cajka
Mar 31st, 2012, 01:57 AM
And you can't choose not to see theirs posts here unfortunatlly :lol:

You can. There's an ignore button. :shrug: Anyway, I can't believe that the fanbase can make you dislike a player. If it was the only reason, I would probably already start hating some of my faves. :tape:

Tenis Srbija
Mar 31st, 2012, 02:09 AM
You can. There's an ignore button. :shrug: Anyway, I can't believe that the fanbase can make you dislike a player. If it was the only reason, I would probably already start hating some of my faves. :tape:

It's less fun that way. So actually you can't :p Why would I deprive myself of a good laugh from time to time :lol:
I think that no one should "hate" any persone if you don't have a "first hand" experiance. I can dislike some players games, but them personally? No way... But when I see some delousional people here bitching about their idols it makes me :tape:

Charlatan
Mar 31st, 2012, 02:31 AM
I wonder which player from Poland you're talking about :oh:
:ras:

You should post a list of TF posters you dislike :lol: Now that's more interesting! :cool:
cool idea :oh: someone should open a thread about the TF posters you dislike on Non-Tennis Forum :devil:

Tenis Srbija
Mar 31st, 2012, 02:38 AM
cool idea :oh: someone should open a thread about the TF posters you dislike on Non-Tennis Forum :devil:

Don't mind if I do :lol:

miffedmax
Mar 31st, 2012, 02:50 AM
It's been done. It was locked. It will be locked again.

Optima
Mar 31st, 2012, 02:53 AM
Azarenka, Sharapova, Davenport, Ivanovic.

Tenis Srbija
Mar 31st, 2012, 02:53 AM
It's been done. It was locked. It will be locked again.

I was kiddin', geeeez :lol:

miffedmax
Mar 31st, 2012, 02:55 AM
I was kiddin', geeeez :lol:

Okay, okay. But like I said, somebody did it already.

Better safe than sorry and nobody gets banned. :p

Tenis Srbija
Mar 31st, 2012, 03:04 AM
Okay, okay. But like I said, somebody did it already.

Better safe than sorry and nobody gets banned. :p

:speakles: you wouldn't ban me, would you? :scared:

:lol: ;)

miffedmax
Mar 31st, 2012, 03:15 AM

chingching
Mar 31st, 2012, 03:53 AM
I hate tournament whorers:
Anna Danilina
Elizaveta Kulichkova
Anastasia Yakimova
Donna Vekic (I dont hate her, I just thought it was sad she whored)
Monica Niculescu
Sosur can annoy me
Wozniacki
I like her now but I used to think Bartoli was a cow
MJMS cheated against Williams
Henin cheated against Williams
Sharapova cheated againt Peer
Gajdosova needs to see a shrink
BZS also nneds to see a shrink
Pauline Parmentier doesnt deserve to be top 100, let alone top 60!!!
Anastasia Rodionova is a thieving little bitch

bulava
Mar 31st, 2012, 04:59 AM
As I said earlier, only losers/biased/jealous people hate successful people in the life. It happens every where, starting with our high school lives! Having said that, many sporting greats are hated because of the greatest heights they scaled in their careers. I mean:

Martina/Graf/Federer/Nadal/Djokovic are hated too so what?
7-time F1 world champion Michael Schumacher is hated so big deal?
9-time Motorcycle World Champion Valentino Rossi is hated so does he really care?
8-time World Rally Champion, Sebastian Loeb is hated too but he gives a damn! :p
Even Steve Jobs and Bill Gates are hated, WTH :eek:

WTA power tennis needs fresh talents like Azarenka et al. People who complain, whine and moan about grunting/shrieking can switch off their TV sets or don't watch at stadiums or just shut up :)

Such fans are not true fans, bad for sport, and they sound more like rabid dogs! :tape:

Shivank17
Mar 31st, 2012, 05:12 AM
Funnily enough, you're the perfect example to illustrate the point I was making.

:lol: so true.

Jakeev
Mar 31st, 2012, 05:45 AM
Now that we know the entire top twenty is hated why don't you all switch to golf and figure skating......

kjsulliv
Mar 31st, 2012, 05:52 AM
Henin - Not here for her cheating antics, and having to look to Carlos after every point to get through a match.
Dementieva - Despite her great ground game, her horrible serve was an embarrassment to the game. How can one part of your game be so good and the other be horrendous?
MJMS - Desperate, cheating bitch.

Tenis Srbija
Mar 31st, 2012, 05:59 AM
Now that we know the entire top twenty is hated why don't you all switch to golf and figure skating......

kjsulliv
Mar 31st, 2012, 06:00 AM
Serena Williams - most overrated player of all time, only wins because of her unwomanlike serve and bullies her opponents and judges to no end.

Where the fuck do I make my signature? Do I need a certain number of posts? Totally putting this in there. A Maria fan calling Serena overrated :lol::lol::lol:

Shivank17
Mar 31st, 2012, 06:10 AM
Where the fuck do I make my signature? Do I need a certain number of posts? Totally putting this in there. A Maria fan calling Serena overrated :lol::lol::lol:

Yes, 100.

MegaDethly
Mar 31st, 2012, 12:10 PM
Maria Sharapova
Serena Williams
Venus Williams
Maria Kirilenko
Daniela Hantuchova
Ana Ivanovic

So you don't like attractive (and successful) women? The forum already knows what a pathetic, sad little hermit you are and you've just confirmed it even further.

Go get a life and some self-esteem.

The 2nd Law
Mar 31st, 2012, 12:22 PM
I used to dislike Hantuchova, but I've warmed to her a lot. Her fans piss me off though :lol:

I don't like Clijsters ever since that stupid match in Miami when she crushed Ana's soul :hysteric:

Never liked Justine, and I find Cibulkova annoying.

Pretty much like or indifferent to everyone else.

tic626
Mar 31st, 2012, 12:49 PM
1.Azarenka - Worst #1 ever. Can't stand her attitude & grunting.
2.Serena Williams - Arrogant & never give any credit to her opponent when she lost

Mary Cherry.
Mar 31st, 2012, 01:11 PM

You can't help but find yourself rooting for certain players just to shut some of their opponent's fans up.

Valanga
Mar 31st, 2012, 01:20 PM

:worship::worship:

Sharapowerr
Mar 31st, 2012, 01:34 PM
Probably Radwanska

jameshazza
Mar 31st, 2012, 01:45 PM
Don't really care enough about other players to hate them. But..

Azarenka on court attitude, not a fan of her game.
Wozniacki, game :o and 'humour' :facepalm:
Serena
Radwanksa, can't find anything I like about her.

Fighterpova
Mar 31st, 2012, 01:48 PM
So you don't like attractive (and successful) women? The forum already knows what a pathetic, sad little hermit you are and you've just confirmed it even further.

Go get a life and some self-esteem.

This x1000000 :worship:

Rix643
Mar 31st, 2012, 01:52 PM
Not really.
There are a couple of players I like, but as far as the rest goes I feel pretty much indifferent.

You won't see me take pictures of Vesnina or at Azarenka's pressers though.

Shiffrin
Mar 31st, 2012, 02:00 PM
^ :lol:

Sammo
Mar 31st, 2012, 02:12 PM

Agree :sobbing:

****ing Sharapova :armed::hysteric: Although not all of them are crazy...

http://www.dramosx.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/07/yao-ming-meme.jpg

Galang
Mar 31st, 2012, 02:29 PM
Clijsters, though I do quite like her personality.
Henin. Absolutely no redeeming qualities at all.

I actually quite like Radwanska :eek:

Vuvurenka
Mar 31st, 2012, 02:38 PM
I don't have any player that I dislike. Just players that I'm not so fond of because of their games/personalities/annoying fans/trolls in disguise but they're not worth my time insulting and hating on. Unlike some of the posters on GM.

I'm not so fond of Wozniacki's personality and Stosur's game, but I guess you have to give credit where it's due.

Polikarpov
Mar 31st, 2012, 02:39 PM
Does Stosur count?

metamorpha
Mar 31st, 2012, 02:59 PM
I tend to dislike Myskina and Sharapova more often than not. But Maria now looks much more decent without Yuri next to her :bigwave:

Yuri is bad for Maria's image, he made them looked so despicable. For once I agree with Myskina. :tape:

Setsuna.
Mar 31st, 2012, 03:02 PM
Peer
Wozniacki
Azarenka
Sharapova

*Nefertiti*
Mar 31st, 2012, 03:03 PM
Azarenka cause she gives an impression she's arrogant, may be she's not that in real life, but I really dislike her impression.

danieln1
Mar 31st, 2012, 03:12 PM
Fiona
Sharapova

JamieOwen3
Mar 31st, 2012, 04:08 PM
Agree :sobbing:

****ing Sharapova :armed::hysteric: Although not all of them are crazy...

http://www.dramosx.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/07/yao-ming-meme.jpg

:wavey:

lol :oh:

JamieOwen3
Mar 31st, 2012, 04:15 PM
Ok I was starting to really warm to Radwanska then she completely ruined it in Australia...

Barbora Zahlavova-Strycova - OK I wish one of her opponents will turn to her someday and say "STFU and grow up" I Can't with her sulks. I'm sure she's a nice girl off court, on court antics sway me away from wanting to find that out.

Regarding the dislike towards a player because of their fans, i haven't ended up disliking a player REALLY but have found myself rooting for them to lose so a few people can eat humble pie. *I know I shouldn't but sometimes it's way too hard to resist*

saul1333
Mar 31st, 2012, 07:42 PM
Not really.
There are a couple of players I like, but as far as the rest goes I feel pretty much indifferent.

You won't see me take pictures of Vesnina or at Azarenka's pressers though.

Would give anything to get into one of those.

*JR*
Mar 31st, 2012, 10:10 PM

Not directly, but they can abide (or reject) how the WTA and their agents project them to the public. Obviously I'm talking about "Ms. Famous for Being Famous", Anna Kournikova. I acknowledge that she had a lot of talent, with the serve being her most glaring weakness; and would have a few singles titles if she'd played enough Tier III, IV, and V events.

But she went along with (first IMG and then Octagon) pimping her out as some sort of "Goddess who also played tennis", though she wasn't any more attractive than some players who weren't marketed that way, ala the stunning Gabby Sabatini.

So her fanbase reflected this, and (as her marketing was in great part responsible for it) I absolutely "hated on her", once it became clear that they were putting Anna's image first; and that she avoided adding the extra 5kg or so of muscle she needed to win, to maintain her "lolita image".

Boxuan
Mar 31st, 2012, 11:54 PM
If I had to say, I'm really not a big fan of shriekers, especially Azarenka and Sharapova.

Tenis Srbija
Mar 31st, 2012, 11:57 PM
Not directly, but they can abide (or reject) how the WTA and their agents project them to the public. Obviously I'm talking about "Ms. Famous for Being Famous", Anna Kournikova. I acknowledge that she had a lot of talent, with the serve being her most glaring weakness; and would have a few singles titles if she'd played enough Tier III, IV, and V events.

But she went along with (first IMG and then Octagon) pimping her out as some sort of "Goddess who also played tennis", though she wasn't any more attractive than some players who weren't marketed that way, ala the stunning Gabby Sabatini.

So her fanbase reflected this, and (as her marketing was in great part responsible for it) I absolutely "hated on her", once it became clear that they were putting Anna's image first; and that she avoided adding the extra 5kg or so of muscle she needed to win, to maintain her "lolita image".

Have you seen Sabatin on court when she was playing pro? :lol: Anna is way hotter than her :p
But I agree...Anna's PR was anything but tennis wise, that's why she is so underrated like a tennis player.

Linda R
Apr 1st, 2012, 12:29 AM
Serena Williams
Justine Henin
Jelena Jankovic

maturedgirl
Apr 1st, 2012, 03:44 AM
Rather than take it out on particular players I'll just say I can't stand the pushing style of play. I'd rather watch grass grow.

That's it :worship:

boring way of playing is killing my passion for tennis st....:hatoff:
...and players breathing louder than my dog is barking :p

metamorpha
Apr 1st, 2012, 06:15 AM
Oh yes, I forgot to add JELENA JANKOVIC. :tape: Silliest girl.

strictennis
Apr 1st, 2012, 06:33 AM
serena
sharapova
azarenka
kvitova
ivanovic
HENIN

NeKo
Apr 1st, 2012, 06:58 AM
Radwanska - worst style to watch, she is more boring than Wozniacki. The funny thing is that her country fellows compare her to Hingis. Really? =))

Kvitova - I hate her shrieking after every point won, even when her opponent hits UEs. Although she is a good player, but really brainless.

maturedgirl
Apr 1st, 2012, 08:36 AM
Radwanska - worst style to watch, she is more boring than Wozniacki.

Sorry but more boring than Wozzy? Imposssible!:devil:

Aga changed from a blasted pusher to a handsome style:worship:
and she's a cuter girl off court than the other one :p

Lovesunair
Apr 1st, 2012, 08:42 AM
That's easy!
Wozniacka
Azarenka
Ratwanska

pancake
Apr 1st, 2012, 08:54 AM
Radwanska - worst style to watch, she is more boring than Wozniacki. The funny thing is that her country fellows compare her to Hingis. Really? =))

Kvitova - I hate her shrieking after every point won, even when her opponent hits UEs. Although she is a good player, but really brainless.

The funny thing is you have Azarenka in your sig and she grunts, almost like a scream, every time she hits a shot. As for brainless, I am sure Safarova fits the description more than Kvitova does. You should just say you just don't like her without giving lame reasons.

Zamboni
Apr 1st, 2012, 09:02 AM
I think this thread has ran its course.