PDA

View Full Version : Do you think Caroline would be considerd hot/sexy if her personality was different?

BarsonlyOne
Mar 29th, 2012, 08:16 PM
For me personally, I think shes a beautiful girl, one of only a handful in the women's game at the moment. But I think because of her personality, shes seen only as cute or adorable. Being nicknamed sunshine, I think prevents her from being called hot..lol. Its like the same thing with Ivanovic. She could be "hot," but because shes so sweet and nice, it doesnt translate.

Anna K for example owned it. She wasnt the most approachable person nor was she so accessible, dare I say also a tad conceited. But it was okay because like I said she owned it.

What do you guys think? Any other examples?

SwingVolley93
Mar 29th, 2012, 08:23 PM
http://i58.photobucket.com/albums/g247/kenity/tumblr_lztl9rHdZg1ql5yr7o1_400.gif

ranfurly
Mar 29th, 2012, 08:27 PM
She's cute.

And I like her goofy personality,

Reminds of Jan in the Brady Bunch..

Ohhhh Jaaaaaaaaan!

Queenpova
Mar 29th, 2012, 08:28 PM
NO. she's rather average

Sammo
Mar 29th, 2012, 08:29 PM
Yeah I think so, Sharapova is average now and everybody considers her beautiful :shrug: Just because of her supersexy attitude. I mean her face without make-up is :shrug:

http://www.livetennisguide.com/wp-content/uploads/Maria-Sharapova-Vs-Shahar-Peer-in-Miami-Masters-2012.jpg

Wiggly
Mar 29th, 2012, 08:35 PM
I understand what you are trying to say.

Ivanovic has the best looking face I have ever seen on a tennis player but her personality let her down.
She doesn't have that confident, naughty look. She's borderline insecure which isn't sexy at all.

Wozniacki wants to market herself as the "nice girl" which will allow herself to keep her dignity but won't get her too much $$$.

Ryusuke Tenma
Mar 29th, 2012, 08:36 PM
Wozniacki's cute, not hot.

matthias
Mar 29th, 2012, 08:37 PM
itīs all a matter of personal taste :shrug:

Tenis Srbija
Mar 29th, 2012, 08:43 PM
Someone comparing Sharapova with Wozniacki :spit: :spit: :spit:

Number19
Mar 29th, 2012, 08:43 PM
she'd need an upper lip, too.

Personality matters. But what makes a sexy personality once again depends on what an individual is looking for in another person.
I don't find either Kournikova or Sharapova hot/sexy. Even though Maria has gotten a little sexier to me in the last couple of years. Her personality is a little less aloof and cold, and her ass has gotten better. But there are people who probably find Caroline sexy the way she is.

MarkNL
Mar 29th, 2012, 08:45 PM
Caroline definitely has humour :D One of the reasons I like her and she is also pretty good-looking. At least she isn't as cold as Maria :spit:

Tenis Srbija
Mar 29th, 2012, 08:48 PM
http://i58.photobucket.com/albums/g247/kenity/tumblr_lztl9rHdZg1ql5yr7o1_400.gif

:haha: :haha: :haha: :yeah:

Young 8
Mar 29th, 2012, 08:49 PM
No chin

Fat legs

Bismarck.
Mar 29th, 2012, 08:49 PM
What a convenient thread.

Kipling
Mar 29th, 2012, 08:55 PM
By "personality", do you mean lowering her forehead, doing something about her zits, dyeing her hair dark and making her pretty?

Mynarco
Mar 29th, 2012, 09:11 PM
She is good-looking but neither hot nor sexy (her forehead), no matter how her personality is

Emina.
Mar 29th, 2012, 09:12 PM
No. In my opinion, she is a lost case!

Steven.
Mar 29th, 2012, 09:51 PM

omg youre back :wavey:

carling
Mar 29th, 2012, 11:15 PM
OMG...Don't get me started...

IMO, Maria and Ana almost always look great both on AND off the court. The same cannot be said of Caroline. On court, her tennis clothes are boring and don't necessarily flatter her body. If Caroline wore tennis outfits like the white/green Nike dress Maria wore in Australia, this would be a mute topic. Also, I know red is the color of the Danish flag, but enough already!

Off court, the girl is in desperate need of both a stylist and a hair style! Caroline is definitely a pretty girl, but she has an over-bite and a prominent forehead that's BEGGING FOR BANGS. This style would look GREAT on her:

http://hairstylesol.com/images/2011/05/celebrity-medium-hairstyles.jpg

Caroline's personality is quirky, but she's likable. All she needs is a minor makeover and Maria's marketing team!

AlwaysGraf
Mar 30th, 2012, 12:37 AM
Sharapova carries herself well,but she's neither hot nor beautiful but she's certainly not unattractive either. Just not as great as she's made out. On court she looks better than azarenka, off court azarenka looks sexier. However even she isn't overly sexy. Wozniacki is pretty until she opens her mouth. Ivanovic doesn't have the kournukova swagger on court but in photo shoots she does come across sexy . Flavian penetta/ dulko aren't amazing looking but there's something sexy about them same with rezai and definitely cibulkova! Kirilenko is sexy though!!

sammy01
Mar 30th, 2012, 12:49 AM
caro just cant slut it up because she is as awkward as they come. maria can slut it up when she needs but she was never in kournikova's league looks wise.

kournikova was every boys wet dream. she was hot, had the body, but had an air about her that she could show you how it was done in bed.

SwingVolley93
Mar 30th, 2012, 12:50 AM
caro just cant slut it up because she is as awkward as they come. maria can slut it up when she needs but she was never in kournikova's league looks wise.

kournikova was every boys wet dream. she was hot, had the body, but had an air about her that she could show you how it was done in bed.

this.

Wiggly
Mar 30th, 2012, 12:54 AM

This.

Kournkiva had the X Factor.

Charlatan
Mar 30th, 2012, 01:07 AM
Yeah I think so, Sharapova is average now and everybody considers her beautiful :shrug: Just because of her supersexy attitude. I mean her face without make-up is :shrug:

sammo, you and BuTtErFrEnA would make a cute couple. both of you always have to bring up maria to make a point :haha:

purerandomness
Mar 30th, 2012, 03:48 AM
Caro tries too hard to fit in Sharapova's level

Corswandt
Apr 2nd, 2012, 12:16 AM
Wozniacki wants to market herself as the "nice girl" which will allow herself to keep her dignity but won't get her too much $$$.

Wozniacka actually pulls somewhat racy stunts in exhos - a market she's been trying to corner (with success) for a while now.

She has the figure to do much better bikini shoots than VIP, that's for sure.

King Halep
Apr 2nd, 2012, 12:31 AM

really? i have the impression flavia and dulko would be a lot more fun

Corswandt
Apr 2nd, 2012, 12:42 AM
really? i have the impression flavia and dulko would be a lot more fun

Only if you mean both at the same time, and even then...

Lunaris
Apr 2nd, 2012, 12:43 AM
She certainly does have a much better and more curvaceous body than your usual "beauty queen" suspects (aka Ivanovic, Sharapova, Hantuchova, Kirilenko).

Sammo
Apr 2nd, 2012, 01:18 AM
She certainly does have a much better and more curvaceous body than your usual "beauty queen" suspects (aka Ivanovic, Sharapova, Hantuchova, Kirilenko).

Her face is very average though... the teeth are also :help: