PDA

View Full Version : Serena or Venus ¿Who is Better playing tennis?

Chilenaitor
Mar 29th, 2012, 02:14 AM
2 very good players but i prefer Serena.. you choose?

pierce85
Mar 29th, 2012, 02:16 AM
Right now Lakeisha

VeeJJ
Mar 29th, 2012, 02:17 AM
Venus is playing better ball but Serena has better fitness.

Foxy
Mar 29th, 2012, 02:49 AM
Venus is playing a little better than Serena. Both have to EQUALLY work on their fitness and play more tournaments before coming to the tier 1 and Grand Slams.

I think Venus' court coverage and foot movement is better than Serena's at this time, but she needs to work on her serve and consistency and continue to manage her health. With play her shot selection and instinct will get shaper.

Serena needs to work on her court coverage and foot work and play more tournaments so her shot selection and instinct can get better as well.

Both sisters have a lot to work on (some of the same areas and some different areas).

But considering both of them just came back from a long lay off, they did very well to even make it to the quarters. Like I said before it took Maria YEARS to even make it to the 3rd round. The girls were knocking her off left and right, and she STILL HAS NOT WON A GRAND SLAM since her comeback.

Dan_Doe
Mar 29th, 2012, 03:03 AM
Who? Are they other known-by-nobody future GOATs, or what? :lol:

Now seriously, haven't this been disscused hundred times already?

aguy9797
Mar 29th, 2012, 03:07 AM
Now seriously, haven't this been disscused hundred times already?

this

DemWilliamsGulls
Mar 29th, 2012, 04:02 AM
They both are playing about 40% of what they were playing in the prime of their tennis careers. Neither of them are as fast as they use to be, Venus serves are not consistently as fast as they use to be. Serena still has her serve but footwork isn't where it was. Both are not as confident with their strokes (down the line, hitting angles and corners of the line, overhead shots) but Venus still has her vollying on point. Its hard to say..I would give Serena the edge simply because of her fight and mental toughness (something Venus use to have as well) but they are no where near where they use to be. They could easily dominate this tour if they were imo, but age and injuries are a bitch man lol.