PDA

View Full Version : Fashion Star

KournikovaFan91
Mar 28th, 2012, 11:41 AM
Anyone watch this, Jessica Simpson annoys me but I kinda like the concept. Different from Project Runway but good.

It does annoy me how much of the show is edited out, like some people I forget are even there, I mean for some people the entire buying is edited out, yet we see models getting hair and makeup which seems pointless although probably has commercial benefits for NBC.

Also I'm not fond of Elle as a host, she comes across wooden imo.

Loved some of the summer stuff last episode, particularly Orly's dresses and those men's shorts, I'd like a pair of them.

BTW has anyone stateside seen the stuff in stores.

*JR*
Mar 28th, 2012, 03:30 PM
Anyone watch this, Jessica Simpson annoys me but I kinda like the concept. Different from Project Runway but good.

It does annoy me how much of the show is edited out, like some people I forget are even there, I mean for some people the entire buying is edited out, yet we see models getting hair and makeup which seems pointless although probably has commercial benefits for NBC.

Also I'm not fond of Elle as a host, she comes across wooden imo.

Loved some of the summer stuff last episode, particularly Orly's dresses and those men's shorts, I'd like a pair of them.

BTW has anyone stateside seen the stuff in stores.

God, don't models fill out somewhat in their 40s? If this pic is recent, it seems like Elle is going the other way. :help:

http://images.askmen.com/galleries/model/elle-macpherson/pictures/elle-macpherson-picture-1.jpg

Sammo
Mar 28th, 2012, 04:14 PM
Wow, she definately looks thin, I've seen lots of pictures when she was in her early/middle twenties, she was a bombshell :drool:

AjdeNate!
Mar 28th, 2012, 06:56 PM
I've seen 1 episode. It is a cool concept, but the editing makes it unwatchable.

edificio
Mar 28th, 2012, 07:39 PM
This show is so weird. Like a game show commercial. But it's been good for some of these unknown designers.

It does annoy me how much of the show is edited out, like some people I forget are even there, I mean for some people the entire buying is edited out, yet we see models getting hair and makeup which seems pointless although probably has commercial benefits for NBC....

So true. So much they could cut out, but they don't.

KournikovaFan91
Mar 29th, 2012, 01:27 AM
I'm glad everyone else noticed the awful editing. Get it together NBC :o