PDA

View Full Version : Lets be real here, do we really need anymore is sharapova over/under rated threads?

flareon
Mar 28th, 2012, 12:00 AM
There is a poll answer honestly! Am I the only one whose sick of the threads about maria sure shes a great player she always will be but it seems there is always bickering about her, Do not mind if this thread is deleted by a Mod not trying to cause trouble, just trying to end the debate, that seems to go on in every single maria sharapova thread that goes on GM!

atominside
Mar 28th, 2012, 12:03 AM
She's the most famous female tennis player ever? :shrug: expected.

Tenis Srbija
Mar 28th, 2012, 12:04 AM
She's the most famous tennis player ever? :shrug: expected.

:spit:

She is whaaaaaaaaaaaaaat!?

flareon
Mar 28th, 2012, 12:05 AM
She's the most famous tennis player ever? :shrug: expected.

Perhaps, but it just seems to off taken off since Indian wells and there are a load of posts about what she has achieved what she hasn't and maybe its time to just move on perhaps I dunno but it can just be a little boring I only started the thread in answer the the is she over rated/under rated because everyone is sniping.
I like her and I always will and that is where I am in the maria sharapova debate.

atominside
Mar 28th, 2012, 12:06 AM
female* ;)

Tenis Srbija
Mar 28th, 2012, 12:11 AM
female* ;)

Serena, Navratilova, Graff...would punch you in the face as much as I want to right now! :o

atominside
Mar 28th, 2012, 12:14 AM
Serena, Navratilova, Graff...would punch you in the face as much as I want to right now! :o

punch me. the keyword is "fame" as in worldwide appeal. Most highly paid female athlete ever? ring a bell?
:kiss:

Emina.
Mar 28th, 2012, 12:17 AM
She is important and she is the most famous female tennis player

Tenis Srbija
Mar 28th, 2012, 12:21 AM
punch me. the keyword is "fame" as in worldwide appeal. Most highly paid female athlete ever? ring a bell?
:kiss:

Most paid doesn't equals most famous :rolleyes:
Dear God, I'm still :spit:

Emina.
Mar 28th, 2012, 12:22 AM
Most paid doesn't equals most famous :rolleyes:

No, but 6,832,344 fans on Facebook does! :)

Tenis Srbija
Mar 28th, 2012, 12:37 AM
No, but 6,832,344 fans on Facebook does! :)

Well, FB is for sure a parameter :lol: :lol: :lol:

Kipling
Mar 28th, 2012, 12:39 AM
:hatoff:

Emina.
Mar 28th, 2012, 12:42 AM
Well, FB is for sure a parameter :lol: :lol: :lol:

It can be, why not? :shrug: at least on the internet...

Tenis Srbija
Mar 28th, 2012, 12:45 AM
It can be, why not? :shrug: at least on the internet...

I'm talking in real life, not the virtual one ;)
My mom doesn't have FB account and she could tell you few things about Navratilova (and she is not related to tennis in no way), but couldn't about Sharapova. Same stuff with like 90 percent of people -15 years her age, her age, and seniors ;) The fact.

perseus2006
Mar 28th, 2012, 03:52 AM
I think there should be a new one each week. There are a lot of topics that haven't been discussed. Next Week's could be titled:

Is Sharapova rated "just right": has she hit the Goldielocks Spot?

In subsequent weeks, tremendous interest would be generated by such topics as her weight vs height, Dolce's allowance, a pool about the Wedding Date, the Designer of her Wedding Gown, the color of her Olympic Panties, Cures for helping her to stop biting her nails... There is just a never ending list of interesting and enthralling topics.