PDA

View Full Version : Bombshell: Aga NOT On AgaSport for Miami R16 (Caro Also Got Shafted Outside Court)

NA-GOAT
Mar 25th, 2012, 11:56 PM
the schedule for tomorrow is really surprising because the namesake of AgaSport will be all the way out on Court 2 where there is no TV coverage ... this is sad for us because AGAIN we won't see the game of GARBINE-GOAT-MUGURUZA :sobbing:

of additional note is the fact that the former #1 Caroline Wozniacki only 8 weeks after losing her #1 ranking is sent out to Court 1 where there is also no TV coverage :o at least Papas Wozniaka and Radwanski can bond in the space between Court 1 / Court 2 :drink:

meanwhile on TV we will see the royalty of the SEWTA, Maria, Serena and Venus, take Center Court while Viscountess Vika and NA-GOAT got assigned to the Grandstand court :angel:

gc-spurs
Mar 26th, 2012, 12:03 AM
You set the bar for bombshells really high, don't ya?

Slampova
Mar 26th, 2012, 12:06 AM

:spit:

Also... :bowdown: to NA-MUG for using words like Shafted :sobbing:

NA-GOAT
Mar 26th, 2012, 12:21 AM
this is a BOMBSHELL ... all of Aga's matches are usually broadcast live on Eurosport

the people of Europe won't know what to do tomorrow suffering from Aga withdraw :hug:

Jorn
Mar 26th, 2012, 02:37 AM
Also tonight, Aga was only shown on Aga Sport for 5-10 minuts :o

Edy.
Mar 26th, 2012, 02:39 AM
That's a nice change, I'm sick of seeing Aga on Eurosport all the time!

In The Zone
Mar 26th, 2012, 02:40 AM
The Round of 16 in Miami is always a situation like this. There are too many matches to go around. Obviously Serena, Maria, and Venus will have Center on lock.

jameshazza
Mar 26th, 2012, 02:59 AM
The Round of 16 in Miami is always a situation like this. There are too many matches to go around. Obviously Serena, Maria, and Venus will have Center on lock.

This. Everything is a BOMBSHELL these days.

DeliriousPotato
Mar 26th, 2012, 03:00 AM
Haha, you're right, everytime I change to Eurosport, there she is, retrieving balls... :oh: ... I mean, thumping her groundstrokes like a beast, NOT AT ALL like Wozniacka.

saul1333
Mar 26th, 2012, 03:03 AM
Shame

Jane Lane
Mar 26th, 2012, 03:08 AM
So all GOATbine has to do is beat Aga. No big deal. :shrug:

tkutsaar
Mar 26th, 2012, 03:08 AM

Hmmm! I consulted my handy pocket Webster’s dictionary and find that ‘bombshell’ is defined as: “one that stuns, amazes or completely upsets”.

vspak
Mar 26th, 2012, 07:43 AM
That's a nice change, I'm sick of seeing Aga on Eurosport all the time!
watch ana, when she cry :woohoo:

flareon
Mar 26th, 2012, 08:23 AM
the schedule for tomorrow is really surprising because the namesake of AgaSport will be all the way out on Court 2 where there is no TV coverage ... this is sad for us because AGAIN we won't see the game of GARBINE-GOAT-MUGURUZA :sobbing:

of additional note is the fact that the former #1 Caroline Wozniacki only 8 weeks after losing her #1 ranking is sent out to Court 1 where there is also no TV coverage :o at least Papas Wozniaka and Radwanski can bond in the space between Court 1 / Court 2 :drink:

meanwhile on TV we will see the royalty of the SEWTA, Maria, Serena and Venus, take Center Court while Viscountess Vika and NA-GOAT got assigned to the Grandstand court :angel:

Its not really you going to shaft Masha, Williams, Azarenka to court 1 not really and its just because Li v Bine is much more entertaining than pushing, In my opinion they are where they belong.

toxina90
Mar 26th, 2012, 08:27 AM
Muguruza is just being kept under shade because we as tennis fans, aren't ready yet to witness her greatness :oh:

The suspense is killing me. Please beat Aga so we can see you in QF :tape:

doujyr
Mar 26th, 2012, 08:33 AM
this is a BOMBSHELL ... all of Aga's matches are usually broadcast live on Eurosport

this.

those in the world (un)fortunate enough not to get eurosport will not appreciate just how much of a BOMBSHELL this is.

C. Drone
Mar 26th, 2012, 08:37 AM

the people of Europe won't know what to do tomorrow suffering from Aga withdraw :hug:

we´ll party, hard.

Mistress of Evil
Mar 26th, 2012, 08:46 AM
The Shrieking Demon is WTA Numero Uno, two-time Miami champ and on an almighty streak but still got ditched to an outside court. Bravo!

Not that it will care.

purerandomness
Mar 26th, 2012, 08:47 AM
How is this a bombshell?

doujyr
Mar 26th, 2012, 09:11 AM
How is this a bombshell?

:lol: do you ever bother to read threads? or just the title then post the first thing that comes to your mind? :silly::cuckoo:

Brena
Mar 26th, 2012, 09:14 AM
Oh damn. I really miss watching Wozniacki. :(
BTW, Na-MUG, you really need to rethink your name now that Muguruza has risen to Goatness. It now implies you're a fan of both her an Li Na.

doomsday
Mar 26th, 2012, 09:52 AM
Insane schedule with Pova, Serena, Federer, Roddick, Stosur, Djokovic, Potro and Venus, Ivanovic.
Crowd is very lucky today.

IVI
Mar 26th, 2012, 09:59 AM
Why those annoying double matches on court 1 when there are singles without tv coverage?? :tape: :tape:
This is killing me, I want to see Garbi :bigcry:

Simugna Help
Mar 26th, 2012, 10:10 AM
Why those annoying double matches on court 1 when there are singles without tv coverage?? :tape: :tape:
This is killing me, I want to see Garbi :bigcry:
Court 1 doesn't have cameras, either, only centrall court and grandstand have.

BuTtErFrEnA
Mar 26th, 2012, 10:50 AM

it's na-mug....this will always make a thread without caring to understand the reason :o

Zamboni
Mar 26th, 2012, 10:57 AM
We don't need a daily thread in GM on tournaments' OOP. If you want to discuss the OOP, you can do so in the tournament forum.