View Full Version : Miami R3: A. Radwanska def. Soler-Espinosa 6-1, 6-2

saul1333
Mar 25th, 2012, 11:43 PM
Thank you Aga :hearts:

Making quick work of early matches.

Muguruza Blanco next :)

Gilas.
Mar 25th, 2012, 11:44 PM
good enough. But if Garbine is as good as people says she is then Aga should take it more seriously. A handful of lazy games in the second of this match.

HuHu
Mar 25th, 2012, 11:44 PM
http://i43.tinypic.com/34gsdo3.jpg

Simugna Help
Mar 25th, 2012, 11:45 PM
http://i40.tinypic.com/15q7l95.jpg

http://i43.tinypic.com/2i1nybm.png

gumoll
Aga :yeah:

how on earth Kaia could lose to Soler Espinosa :lol:

Lulu.
Aga. :D
Good job.

Sombrerero loco
Mar 25th, 2012, 11:47 PM
aga :hearts:
good luck tomorrow!

Sombrerero loco
Mar 25th, 2012, 11:51 PM
good enough. But if Garbine is as good as people says she is then Aga should take it more seriously. A handful of lazy games in the second of this match.

garbi is not consistent enough to take a set off aga

Cinek
Mar 25th, 2012, 11:55 PM
Aga :hearts:

GL in next match :)

faboozadoo15
Mar 25th, 2012, 11:57 PM
:tape: Aga's draw.

gumoll
Mar 25th, 2012, 11:59 PM
blame Aga for this :o :help:

sweetadri06
Mar 25th, 2012, 11:59 PM
For some reason Aga has the best luck with draws, even when she wasn't ranked in the top4. It's unbelievable really. lol

Sombrerero loco
Mar 26th, 2012, 12:00 AM

she has venus/ivanovic/kvitova in qfs
azarenka in sfs
i wouldnt say its an easy draw

Sombrerero loco
Mar 26th, 2012, 12:01 AM
For some reason Aga has the best luck with draws, even when she wasn't ranked in the top4. It's unbelievable really. lol

yeah, because azarenka, bartoli and sharapova have a more difficult draw than her :wavey:

Simugna Help
Mar 26th, 2012, 12:02 AM

Sharapova is the queen of cakewalk draws, no one's as 'lucky' as her.

ElusiveChanteuse
Mar 26th, 2012, 12:04 AM
Aga :cheer:

Brad[le]y.
Mar 26th, 2012, 12:07 AM

she got Azarenka in the QFs last week, it was time for an easy draw ;)

LCS
Mar 26th, 2012, 12:08 AM
Sharapova is the queen of cakewalk draws, no one as 'lucky' as her.

Troll settle down. There's no comparison between Maria and Agatha. Maria won all of her slams beating some of the toughest competition. I wouldn't expect a troll like you to know that. kthxbye

Simugna Help
Mar 26th, 2012, 12:15 AM
Troll settle down. There's no comparison between Maria and Agatha. Maria won all of her slams beating some of the toughest competition. I wouldn't expect a troll like you to know that. kthxbye

She's the reigning champion in how many slams exactly? :bigwave:

About the match, there were a couple of fun points, but overall it was a mess from Soler-Espinosa. Next round should be tougher.

aguy9797
Mar 26th, 2012, 12:18 AM
Very efficient performance from Aga. I am glad she did not push today. Efficient, controlled aggression. She stood her ground playing on the baseline most of the time, stepped in when she had opportunities, did not fall into her defensive mode. Good serve too...some minor hiccup in the second set.

Soler Espinosa tried to play some aggressive tennis but couldn't handle Aga's variety. Too many errors crept in..but overall a good week for Silvia

LCS
Mar 26th, 2012, 12:19 AM
She's the reigning champion in how many slams exactly? :bigwave:

About the match, there were a couple of fun points, but overall it was a mess from Soler-Espinosa. Next round should be tougher.

Because Agatha has many to her name as well. :rolleyes: You make no sense, ever.

asmad77
Mar 26th, 2012, 12:25 AM
Luis Santos - your life is empty like a Sharopova,s brain...:lol:

gaja kesari
Mar 26th, 2012, 12:25 AM
Congrats Agnieszka, some nice shots, not really challenged - let's see what happens in the next round.

By the way, she is playing tomorrow, third match on court 2 :lol:

Somehow I don't think it will be televised, and I'd love to see her measuring up against this hot new opponent :devil:

Simugna Help
Mar 26th, 2012, 12:27 AM
Because Agatha has many to her name as well. :rolleyes: You make no sense, ever.
You brought slams into the discussion, not me. Sharapova's road to IW (Premier Mandatory) final: Dulko-Halep-Vinci-Kirilenko-Ivanovic. Radwanska met the eventual champion in QF. That's the significant difference when comparing "who gets the easiest draws".

treufreund
Mar 26th, 2012, 12:27 AM
Martha may have more slams but Aga was voted fan favorite. Martha gets marketed to death and tons of publicity and yet she will never win fan favorite because her game is boring. Martha has improved a lot though and she deserves a lot of respect. Both Agatha and Martha are good for the WTA.

Shvedbarilescu
Mar 26th, 2012, 12:55 AM

I hear what you are saying. Because Sharapova won three Slams, the last of which was a little over 4 years ago, she is entitled and deserving of consistently getting easier draws than Radwanska, who has yet to win a Slam. Is that correct?

Belmont Lad
Mar 26th, 2012, 01:26 AM
Aga :kiss:

Irute
Mar 26th, 2012, 02:43 AM
Well done Aga, congrats :yeah:

Kipling
Mar 26th, 2012, 02:48 AM
What a pushfest this was. Fell off the end of the bleachers three times trying to stay awake.

dsanders06
Mar 27th, 2012, 04:04 PM
Martha may have more slams but Aga was voted fan favorite. Martha gets marketed to death and tons of publicity and yet she will never win fan favorite because her game is boring. Martha has improved a lot though and she deserves a lot of respect. Both Agatha and Martha are good for the WTA.

OH MY FUCKING GOD :bigcry: